Skip to Next Poll »
5
Can we avoid body disorders by following advices given in magazines?
Can we avoid body disorders by following advices given in magazines? Photo | Closed on 06/13/13 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Health | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
5 Fans 
0%a. One Should Believe - after all pains have been taken to create it.
0%b. Never believe it - it is just to earn a name for oneself that this contributions is given
100%c. Neutral

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 505 days ago

yes.. but I'm pretty sure the 30 sexy tips that will drive your man crazy are bullsh*t
  
32 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 505 days ago

We can always consult our elders and family physicians for second opinion - and if we find that we have been logically satisfied, we can always follow good advice.  Who knows when it may come handy!
#2 | 505 days ago

body disorders? fat? diabettus? what is this about?
#3 | 505 days ago

yes.. but I'm pretty sure the 30 sexy tips that will drive your man crazy are bullsh*t
#4 | 505 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
yes.. but I'm pretty sure the 30 sexy tips that will drive your man crazy are bullsh*t
WHAT?! SO, you don't like it when I cook steak wearing nothing but an apron and a spatula while listening to Tha Gorillaz?! Damn liars!
#5 | 505 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
WHAT?! SO, you don't like it when I cook steak wearing nothing but an apron and a spatula while listening to Tha Gorillaz?! Damn liars!
Like? yes. But it has the makings of a trap. Like where the question of "Which one of my friends would you sleep with if you had a choice?" comes up
#6 | 505 days ago

I had chest pains, consulted back issues of my O subscription, turns out I was wearing the wrong bra. Didn't need to send word to my great uncle or call 9-1-1.
#7 | 505 days ago

i turned my outie to an innie by taping a penny to my navel every night before bed.
#8 | 505 days ago

Anyone have innie nipples?  Weird stuff.
#9 | 505 days ago

I dunno, I don't read many magazines. All I know is that WebMD always says everything is cancer.
Neutral  
#10 | 505 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Like? yes. But it has the makings of a trap. Like where the question of "Which one of my friends would you sleep with if you had a choice?" comes up
Umm, wrong! We're going to lay a picnic blanket on the floor after, and talk about our feelings! Great times.
#11 | 505 days ago

uhhh I believe it is the magazines giving the god awful advice and those pictures of the women that never eat.....I personally like National Geographic and its realism.

Ha Jess, your WebMD thing is spot on or they tell you to call 911 immediately for a hang nail......got to love the internet
#12 | 505 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
uhhh I believe it is the magazines giving the god awful advice and those pictures of the women that never eat.....I personally like National Geographic and its realism.

Ha Jess, your WebMD thing is spot on or they tell you to call 911 immediately for a hang nail......got to love the internet
Also almost all of those "health tips" in magazines, morning TV shows, etc. are paid promotional spots in the form of editorial content. Just like the seasonal fashions, cooking segments, gift guides, or whatever else. So, grain of salt.
#13 | 505 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
I don't understand what you guys are talking about. I have 1 billion acai berries at home and am now* thin as a rail!
#14 | 505 days ago

......................" These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent  A SINGLE GODD*MN THING. "..........................  it will empty your wallet however.
Neutral  
#15 | 505 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I don't understand what you guys are talking about. I have 1 billion acai berries at home and am now* thin as a rail!
if you wanna drop a few pounds....... when offered 2nds, 3rds, etc etc... move your head from side to side instead of up and downcool
Neutral  
#16 | 505 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
if you wanna drop a few pounds....... when offered 2nds, 3rds, etc etc... move your head from side to side instead of up and downcool
Grandpa, I can shake shake shake my Sensa to 40lbs lighter in 3 weeks and never change a thing! But, I don't need to 'cause of all the acai berries.
#17 | 505 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Grandpa, I can shake shake shake my Sensa to 40lbs lighter in 3 weeks and never change a thing! But, I don't need to 'cause of all the acai berries.
is Sensa a new word for BOOTY??????   if so I wanna watch the shake  shake  shaking  going on in your house  coolyes
Neutral  
#18 | 505 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Also almost all of those "health tips" in magazines, morning TV shows, etc. are paid promotional spots in the form of editorial content. Just like the seasonal fashions, cooking segments, gift guides, or whatever else. So, grain of salt.
You make me *swoon* when you get all brainy and knowledgeable....but I think if you are watching those shows and reading those kinds of magazines an intervention is needed asap
#19 | 505 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
is Sensa a new word for BOOTY??????   if so I wanna watch the shake  shake  shaking  going on in your house  coolyes
No, new word for crack.
#20 | 505 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Umm, wrong! We're going to lay a picnic blanket on the floor after, and talk about our feelings! Great times.
every man's dream date
#21 | 505 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
You make me *swoon* when you get all brainy and knowledgeable....but I think if you are watching those shows and reading those kinds of magazines an intervention is needed asap
Ha no! I know people who work for them and we used to place products at an old job. Morning shows are the "easiest product whores" since ad revenue is dwindling, the segments are now the [sic] advertorials. One a day, basically pays for the entire show. Even worse, is that it amy be seeping into other news as well. those people/place/thing profiles on Nightline, Dateline, 60 Minutes may not just be a researched success story. [citation needed]
#22 | 505 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
No, new word for crack.
LOL
Neutral  
#23 | 505 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
every man's dream date
I knew it! Nailed it!
#24 | 504 days ago

No... nice 'other' though.
Neutral  
#25 | 503 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Umm, wrong! We're going to lay a picnic blanket on the floor after, and talk about our feelings! Great times.
I am thinking of doing this since the weather has gotten warmer, do they actually stil sell picnic baskets or jshould i just use a thermol bag? Menu suggestions from a woman's point of view would be great also
#26 | 503 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
I am thinking of doing this since the weather has gotten warmer, do they actually stil sell picnic baskets or jshould i just use a thermol bag? Menu suggestions from a woman's point of view would be great also
Of course they sell picnic baskets. And I'm not sure I'm a "woman" but as a 12 year old boy...I will say she probably won't care what's in there besides fruit, chips or something, and alcohol... :|

maybe jess or laurel can help more. lol


ooh and sour patch straws!
#27 | 503 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
kobe_lova wrote:
Of course they sell picnic baskets. And I'm not sure I'm a "woman" but as a 12 year old boy...I will say she probably won't care what's in there besides fruit, chips or something, and alcohol... :|

maybe jess or laurel can help more. lol


ooh and sour patch straws!
Me? Why me?  I'd be happy with a bag of beef jerky, some string cheese, a bottle of Gold Peak sweet tea, and sour punch straws. 

Oh yea fruit does sound good. Grapes, strawberries, watermelon...whatever.


OOH! Or Lunchables...any of the meat & cheese kind...not the stupid pizza or taco ones they have now.
Neutral  
#28 | 503 days ago

Jess wrote:
Me? Why me?  I'd be happy with a bag of beef jerky, some string cheese, a bottle of Gold Peak sweet tea, and sour punch straws. 

Oh yea fruit does sound good. Grapes, strawberries, watermelon...whatever.


OOH! Or Lunchables...any of the meat & cheese kind...not the stupid pizza or taco ones they have now.
Oooh summer sausage and colby jack! definitely add that. 

If he wants to be fan-say, he can get Deli Creations instead of Lunchables. lol
#29 | 503 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oooh summer sausage and colby jack! definitely add that. 

If he wants to be fan-say, he can get Deli Creations instead of Lunchables. lol
Summer sausage! Yes!

Also..I always prefer the Deli Creations but I couldn't remember what those were called. The meat slices in the Lunchables are a little too thick and I love the crackers & spread in the other ones. (That whole thing sounded mildly dirrty.)
Neutral  
#30 | 499 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oooh summer sausage and colby jack! definitely add that. 

If he wants to be fan-say, he can get Deli Creations instead of Lunchables. lol
thank you unfortunately it rained most fo the weekend so this is reserved for a dry, warm weekend and all suggestions are dutily noted
#31 | 492 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
WHAT?! SO, you don't like it when I cook steak wearing nothing but an apron and a spatula while listening to Tha Gorillaz?! Damn liars!
Maybe discarding one of them would or could have fetched you "LIKES"!
#32 | 492 days ago

Well I was going to purchase that Bullet contraption that apparently breaks your food down to amoeba sized particles or liquid or something like that... anyways but I don`t have a gun.sad

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 10/1
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
0 opinions | 3 comments | Last by -
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/29/14
8 opinions | 28 comments | Last by ohwell_
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/25/14
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat