Skip to Next Poll »
11
Now batting, 2005... and five.
Pick your at bat intro music *the catch* it has to be on the Billboard Hot 100 - 2005 list in Nick's poll.

Double dare 2005 degree of difficulty via a random twitter convo:
Jess-bot and I own a single A minor league team. We're having a "Ladies Night Promotion" Your at bat intro should be appropriate (or wildly inappropriate) for that evening's theme.

Got it? Good. Swing away!
| Closed on 06/13/14 at 01:00AM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
Teams:  Music | Karate
Tagged as:   At Bat
15 Fans
Question
150.11. Now batting, 2005... and five.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 421 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

(Edited by Sharp Square)


50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit  




(to get a hit)
7  
  
21 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 421 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

(Edited by Sharp Square)


50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit  




(to get a hit)
7  
#2 | 421 days ago

I was hoping you'd do this!

Gwen - Hollaback Girl

(I can still bat, even though I'm part owner, right? I mean...I'll be like Brendan Ryan but I won't fire me.)
12  
#3 | 421 days ago

Well of course I couldn't just pick ONE...so i need whoever is a great mix master to throw my choices in the blender and make it happen: 
I'm Sprung
Get It Poppin
Hollaback Girl
1, 2 Step
367  
#4 | 421 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Well of course I couldn't just pick ONE...so i need whoever is a great mix master to throw my choices in the blender and make it happen: 
I'm Sprung
Get It Poppin
Hollaback Girl
1, 2 Step
You don't need to pick just one! (Unless Marcus says so)...I don't watch other teams, but Michael Morse has a few different songs he uses - always something 80's and upbeat. You do what you WANT!
12  
#5 | 421 days ago
Nick__ (+)

I think you need to go and select 10 songs from that BILLBOARD post first before answering this one 



Mine would be Best of You (Foo Fighters)
69  
#6 | 421 days ago

Double Dare Challenge accepted. Gold Digger!!... but she ain't messin wit no broke ni***.

Normal Day at bat song...Shake it Off, Mariah Carey :)
#7 | 421 days ago

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams (I am terrible at hitting, there's a reason why I always pitched instead)
or Wake Me Up When September Ends (believe me, were not going anywhere near the Post-Season Wild Cards with me at bat)
#8 | 421 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams (I am terrible at hitting, there's a reason why I always pitched instead)
or Wake Me Up When September Ends (believe me, were not going anywhere near the Post-Season Wild Cards with me at bat)
Oh, you're a pitcher, not a catcher?
#9 | 421 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh, you're a pitcher, not a catcher?
Yes, when it comes to everything, not just baseball
#10 | 421 days ago

i dug in and even listened to a new song to be absolutely sure. 

this is my walk up music:
Let me hear you say
O, when I’m hittin’ it
Let me hear you say
O, when I’m gettin’ it
Ohh...
Let me hear you say
O, when you come say O
Let me hear you say
O, when you come from the back to the front
Now somebody say my name
#11 | 421 days ago

Jess wrote:
I was hoping you'd do this!

Gwen - Hollaback Girl

(I can still bat, even though I'm part owner, right? I mean...I'll be like Brendan Ryan but I won't fire me.)
I'm going to make a kickstarter for the DesMoines [insert ambiguous racial term]

Then we release a statement a la Dan Snyder that we have "no plans to change the name Negro Hawks." Capitalize on all the news stories and outrage. Also, we charge an extra $25 to come in early to watch batting practice, etc.
514  
#12 | 421 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I'm going to make a kickstarter for the DesMoines [insert ambiguous racial term]

Then we release a statement a la Dan Snyder that we have "no plans to change the name Negro Hawks." Capitalize on all the news stories and outrage. Also, we charge an extra $25 to come in early to watch batting practice, etc.
And if a streaker can make it past security and successfully run the bases they get to be Manager for the following home game.
12  
#13 | 421 days ago

Jess wrote:
And if a streaker can make it past security and successfully run the bases they get to be Manager for the following home game.
Following home STAND

*fixed
514  
#14 | 421 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Following home STAND

*fixed
I like it.
12  
#15 | 420 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i dug in and even listened to a new song to be absolutely sure. 

this is my walk up music:
Let me hear you say
O, when I’m hittin’ it
Let me hear you say
O, when I’m gettin’ it
Ohh...
Let me hear you say
O, when you come say O
Let me hear you say
O, when you come from the back to the front
Now somebody say my name
You would pick that! lol
#16 | 420 days ago

Wake me up when September ends and Gold digger would be great songs to announce Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham.                              
56  
#17 | 420 days ago

"Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz
54  
#18 | 420 days ago

Mr. Brightside
666  
#19 | 420 days ago

Since it will in my minds eye be a Marlins farm team type and dammit, since I am a realist, it would be a tossup between

Wake Me Up When September Ends or Beverly Hills.  
#20 | 419 days ago

Green Day - Holiday
69  
#21 | 415 days ago

I Can't Get No Satisfaction -Rolling Stones

Killing in the Name Of- Rage Against the Machine- played during contract seasons
1.5  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/11
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by JenX63
F/E 7/10
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
11 opinions | 22 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine
July Book Club
Asked by AlwaysSunshine | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/06/14
8 opinions | 6 comments | Last by kteacher | 29 mins left
F/E 7/9
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/09/14
11 opinions | 31 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/8
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/08/14
8 opinions | 38 comments | Last by JenX63