during all of my yard working lately, i have been day dreaming about a little money maker and i'm starting to take my day dreaming seriously. this is what i have so far and i was wondering if any of you had any suggestions or additions for it? i've never done anything like this before (cause i'm a lazy, spoiled girl) and really have no clue what i'm doing:
Flower Child - "I'll make your bed rock!"
- Weeding. No chemicals, just straight pulling
- Three job sizes - $30, $45, $60
- If I don't get it finished in a day, its half price!
- Trying to make a little extra cash to fund my own garden project, so this isn't a business. Just a fundraiser.
- I pull at a 90% from-the-root rate so one or two may pop back up by the next week. For $5, I'll return the next week and get the new sprouts
- I work hard, I get dirty, I take minimal smoke breaks
- I supply my own stuff
- Full clean up and disposal of weeds
- After the first pull, if you'd like a monthly service, the cost is $30 each month regardless of the original size project cost
- I am only able to work weekends and holidays right now, so there may be a wait (crossing my fingers!)
- I love this work so you won't hear any complaining.
- I am not a plant specialist so if you have weird plants, I'll need them pointed out so I am not mistaking them for weeds. I'm also not stupid...I just want to be sure for your weird plant's sake and mine.
- Bugs and critters scare me so I may, from time to time, hop up and flail around your yard, or scream. But I will get back to the job when I get over it.
- I am only offering weed pulling services to start because I know NO one wants to do that. And it can be a huge hopeless project to do the first time but the visual improvement and the bed health benefits are so great that it might hopefully break the barrier for a DIY home landscaping project you yourself have been daydreaming about!
| Closed on 06/20/13 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room
| Multiple Choice Opinion Poll