Skip to Next Poll »
11
Music Madness - Round 3 (METAL) (Edited 06/15/13 12:48PM by )
Poll ends on Friday

Music Madness - Round 3 (METAL) <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 06/15/13 12:48PM by )</span> Photo


| Closed on 06/21/13 at 11:45PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Music | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
21 Fans 
 1. BLACK SABBATH vs METALLICA (0 points)
33%a. BLACK SABBATH
67%b. METALLICA
 2. OZZY vs VAN HALEN (0 points)
57%a. OZZY
43%b. VAN HALEN

  
7 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 459 days ago
Nick__ (+)

yes
1. METALLICA  2. OZZY  
#2 | 459 days ago

Van Halen a metal band?

Wait, is AC/DC out already? I thought they would be a final 2 contender.
1. METALLICA  2. OZZY  
#3 | 459 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Kenne wrote:
Van Halen a metal band?

Wait, is AC/DC out already? I thought they would be a final 2 contender.
They tied with Metallica but lost as part of the tie-breaker
1. METALLICA  2. OZZY  
#4 | 459 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
They tied with Metallica but lost as part of the tie-breaker
If you had pitted ACDC against Van Halen in the last round, we wouldn't be in this mess

I'm just givin ya s**t cheeky
1. METALLICA  2. OZZY  
#5 | 457 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Kenne wrote:
If you had pitted ACDC against Van Halen in the last round, we wouldn't be in this mess

I'm just givin ya s**t cheeky
Yeah, probably......the seedings were randomly chosen.  Whatya gonna do? (shrug)  cheeky
1. METALLICA  2. OZZY  
#6 | 457 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Yeah, probably......the seedings were randomly chosen.  Whatya gonna do? (shrug)  cheeky
What am I gonna do? I'm gonna put on the T.N.T. album and pretend none of this ever happened.
1. METALLICA  2. OZZY  
#7 | 456 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Kenne wrote:
What am I gonna do? I'm gonna put on the T.N.T. album and pretend none of this ever happened.
BACK IN BLACK, baby!   That is THEEEEEE album!  yes

After that, I will put on MASTER OF PUPPETS!  yes
1. METALLICA  2. OZZY  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
8-08; Fan IQ's Summertime Music Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, Music | 5 questions asked 08/08/14
55 opinions | 4 comments | Last by icfeet
What is your single of the year #4
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Music | 10 questions asked 12/10/12
120 opinions | 5 comments | Last by SOONERS1980
What is your single of the year #2
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Music | 10 questions asked 12/10/12
110 opinions | 5 comments | Last by SOONERS1980
What is your single of the year #3
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Music | 10 questions asked 12/10/12
120 opinions | 5 comments | Last by SOONERS1980
Which song is your favorite
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Music | 10 questions asked 12/07/12
240 opinions | 9 comments | Last by SOONERS1980