Skip to Next Poll »
10
Picture Quest...

...Or Scavenger hunt, idk. First person requests a picture. Next person finds it then posts it. Everyone should really have their BS in Googleology by now.  After you post the picture, you make the next request.  oooo-kaay...GO!




First, bring me a pic of a man hula hooping.

| Closed on 08/29/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
12 Fans 
58%a. sure
8%b. nope
33%c. who said what?

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 357 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Man hula hooping...



Can I get a HOT TUB???


sexy woman riding a tractor!
who said what?  
  
33 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 357 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
Man hula hooping...



Can I get a HOT TUB???
sure  
#2 | 357 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Man hula hooping...



Can I get a HOT TUB???


sexy woman riding a tractor!
who said what?  
#3 | 357 days ago



A sports blooper, preferably animated gif
#4 | 357 days ago

Kenne wrote:


A sports blooper, preferably animated gif
I give you Buttfumble!



Your favorite food featuring bacon.
sure  
#5 | 357 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

richard_cranium wrote:
I give you Buttfumble!



Your favorite food featuring bacon.


May not be all time fav but shrimp wrapped bacon would be good..






Photo of Bigfoot (Sasquatch) that is from an actual sighting but not the Patterson Gimlin photo 
sure  
#6 | 357 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


May not be all time fav but shrimp wrapped bacon would be good..






Photo of Bigfoot (Sasquatch) that is from an actual sighting but not the Patterson Gimlin photo 





Now, I want the weirdest musical instrument you can find.
#7 | 357 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Oddfool wrote:





Now, I want the weirdest musical instrument you can find.

harmonic generator...I have named it Dolorean.

Bring me a pic of a crap baseball team.
#8 | 357 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

harmonic generator...I have named it Dolorean.

Bring me a pic of a crap baseball team.


A pic of Food being used for something it wasn't intended for
#9 | 357 days ago

Kenne wrote:


A pic of Food being used for something it wasn't intended for


sharp dressed man
sure  
#10 | 357 days ago

Kenne wrote:


A pic of Food being used for something it wasn't intended for
uh...won't that violate the C of C?
sure  
#11 | 357 days ago
Nick__ (+)

JenX63 wrote:


sharp dressed man



A Hand Massager!
nope  
#12 | 357 days ago

Nick__ wrote:



A Hand Massager!

fried butter
sure  
#13 | 357 days ago

Fried butter? wtf?


An animal dancing
#14 | 357 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
kobe_lova wrote:
Fried butter? wtf?


An animal dancing
That is Paula Deans doing, fyi! Racist B!tch!
sure  
#15 | 357 days ago

:/ No f***ing wonder she has diabettus. Why would anyone...I mean...it's butter! FFS.
#16 | 357 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
:/ No f***ing wonder she has diabettus. Why would anyone...I mean...it's butter! FFS.
It was apart of her plan to kill black people, who are supposedly already subject to high cholesterol already. Just saying!
sure  
#17 | 357 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
It was apart of her plan to kill black people, who are supposedly already subject to high cholesterol already. Just saying!
:| Stop that.
#18 | 357 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Fried butter? wtf?


An animal dancing
Ummm, I don't apologize for my choice. You of all people should know I do what I want. I almost asked for butterfly kisses....
so there



ballerina
sure  
#19 | 357 days ago
Nick__ (+)

JenX63 wrote:
Ummm, I don't apologize for my choice. You of all people should know I do what I want. I almost asked for butterfly kisses....
so there



ballerina



Gymnast doing a back walkover
nope  
#20 | 356 days ago

Nick__ wrote:



Gymnast doing a back walkover
Didn't say gymnast had to be humannice nfl touchdown celebration
sure  
#21 | 356 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Ummm, I don't apologize for my choice. You of all people should know I do what I want. I almost asked for butterfly kisses....
so there



ballerina
No, I wasn't talking about your choice :/
#22 | 356 days ago

huskerdoug2009 wrote:
Didn't say gymnast had to be humannice nfl touchdown celebration


red trans-am
#23 | 356 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:


red trans-am
From 1979...I once had a black one with a 403 and automatic transmission



Dodge Charger (old school)
sure  
#24 | 355 days ago

icfeet wrote:
From 1979...I once had a black one with a 403 and automatic transmission



Dodge Charger (old school)
that's nice. I wanted one.
1967 Charger
1967 Dodge Charger V8 Survivor Rear

a huge aquarium full of fish.
#25 | 355 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
that's nice. I wanted one.
1967 Charger
1967 Dodge Charger V8 Survivor Rear

a huge aquarium full of fish.


A good prank
who said what?  
#26 | 355 days ago



An unusual chair
#27 | 354 days ago
Nick__ (+)

AlwaysSunshine wrote:


An unusual chair






A blacklight poster
nope  
#28 | 354 days ago



favorite Canadian band
#29 | 354 days ago

hockey54 wrote:


favorite Canadian band


A cat marrying a cow.
sure  
#30 | 354 days ago

woody050681 wrote:


A cat marrying a cow.
cat daddy


david tennant
#31 | 353 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
cat daddy


david tennant

Honey Boo Boo
sure  
#32 | 353 days ago
Nick__ (+)

huskerdoug2009 wrote:

Honey Boo Boo





A dog in a swimming pool
nope  
#33 | 353 days ago

Nick__ wrote:





A dog in a swimming pool
Looks just like my golden, corkie (r.i.p.)



A NJ Staple, Pork Roll
sure  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Debi_L
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
25 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/29/14
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova