Skip to Next Poll »
13
F/E 9/05
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

It's time.

that is all.

(oh, i didn't watch my shows yet so shhh)

that is really all.
| Closed on 09/19/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
14 Fans 
7%a. What time is it?...
21%b. Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...
29%c. I know they were just kids...but man we beat the f**k out of them!...
7%d. I said what what?...
0%e. Hands up for 85...
7%f. Seven and seven...
21%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#4 | 379 days ago

A triple Teach post, I think I need a cigarette.
Beaneaters...  
  
37 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 379 days ago

Morning. 

One more day before kiddos invade my classroom. I have 30 in my room so far............my whole class from last year minus 3 and adding another set of twins (with crazy mom) and another boy (another crazy mom). I will be working with a new team..........ONE picks at her arm....it's true, I asked. I thought she was attacked by rabbits or something...NOpe....just herself. And the other, talks A LOT......I mean A LOT. Should be a fun year. indecisionlol

THIS made me laugh. 
#2 | 379 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
SERIOUSLY!
#3 | 379 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
FFS! I'm going back to my classroom!
#4 | 379 days ago

A triple Teach post, I think I need a cigarette.
Beaneaters...  
#5 | 379 days ago

Hell-0,

- The NFL is back tonight and ya boy couldn't be more excited.  The Ravens are +7.5 - I'm all over that...though I think Denver wins. 

- Hawks locked up the Hammer yesterday.  Giggity.  Look for them to repeat this season. 

- Chicken enchiladas and Mexican rice for dinner last night.  Hot damn was it good.  Can't wait to chow down on the leftovers tonight. 

- Oktoberfest this weekend in Lincoln Square and ya boy will be gettin' after it.  Come on down, Chicago peeps...it's a great time.

- Jswol
I know they were just kids...but man we beat the f**k out of them!...  
#6 | 379 days ago
Nick__ (+)








and 3.5 weeks away is 

What time is it?...  
#7 | 379 days ago

I have a super belated and a kind of belated birthday song I need to do. Have band practice tonight, might be a nice place to record those.

Football, I love you.
Beaneaters...  
#8 | 379 days ago

I got excited about the season starting tonight, so I wrote the most important NFL power ranking you'll read. You're effing welcome. There's a Dan Snyder rape joke that I'm particularly proud of and I don't mention Hernandez or Tebow by name. I know, I know but the Q ain't the mothership, so...
Beaneaters...  
#9 | 379 days ago

I really hate that I can't see pictures @ work. 
I know they were just kids...but man we beat the f**k out of them!...  
#10 | 379 days ago

Raffy line of last night: "It's like wiping peanut butter out of a shag carpet"

Go Broncos.. Go America

I really don't have much else.. I did watch Now You See Me last night and I have a lot to say about it. I can see why it fared decent with the fans with an imdb score of 7.3, and at the same time I can see why it got 49% from critics on Rotten Tomatoes. It needs a write up

Have a great day gang!

#11 | 379 days ago

oh, and this.. down the street from Mile High

#12 | 379 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Football starts tonight....that is all.
#13 | 379 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
A few thoughts:

I don't envy Teach. I barely have enough patience for my own child; more than 30 of other people's? No. Thanks. They'd have me committed after an hour.

Why is Oktoberfest in September?

The NFL FU Power Rankings was the best "first read in the morning" I think I've ever experienced (well, except that time I woke up to news that Tim Ruskell left Seattle but that was more a little blurb than blog.)

It's bizarre to me to wish for good things for the Broncos, even though Manning has been there a couple of years now. I'm sure Stoney understands why - I think he hates my Seahawks as much as I dislike(d) the Broncos.

I don't really have much else, besides lots of work to do. Have a great day!

(P.S. My brain is not functioning correctly today)
Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...  
#14 | 379 days ago

Jess wrote:
A few thoughts:

I don't envy Teach. I barely have enough patience for my own child; more than 30 of other people's? No. Thanks. They'd have me committed after an hour.

Why is Oktoberfest in September?

The NFL FU Power Rankings was the best "first read in the morning" I think I've ever experienced (well, except that time I woke up to news that Tim Ruskell left Seattle but that was more a little blurb than blog.)

It's bizarre to me to wish for good things for the Broncos, even though Manning has been there a couple of years now. I'm sure Stoney understands why - I think he hates my Seahawks as much as I dislike(d) the Broncos.

I don't really have much else, besides lots of work to do. Have a great day!

(P.S. My brain is not functioning correctly today)
Jess-bot you'll be happy to know that I've added FanIQ stuff in my "work" related notebook. I keep it with me to write stuff down when they pop in my head. I may just scan my insane notes and submit that next time as a "F-U" F-U Rankings. hahahahaha

Beaneaters...  
#15 | 379 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Jess-bot you'll be happy to know that I've added FanIQ stuff in my "work" related notebook. I keep it with me to write stuff down when they pop in my head. I may just scan my insane notes and submit that next time as a "F-U" F-U Rankings. hahahahaha

heart
Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...  
#16 | 379 days ago


And the NFL is back  smiley ......   NFL opener and dvr'd Mindy that should be part of a package at one of those Sandals Resorts or something. 



And for those of u who partake in a wager or two GL and hopefully ya'll be.... 




(Remember its only a gambling problem when your losing !) indecision
#17 | 379 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
It's Throatpunch Thursday!!!!  And my list is growing....

I really wish I could understand all this "50 Shades" excitement about the movie coming out.  I'll admit book one was a quick read for me.  I got bored halfway through the 2nd book, and couldn't even finish the third one.  To me, it's an over-done story and there is no amount of cpr that can revive it for me.
#18 | 379 days ago

I wasn't all that surprised to see that Jax is playing the dude in 50 Shades of Grey. I haven't read the book yet but I know what it's about, and I've seen every Sons of Anarchy episode. Jax isn't shy about nekkidness or the subject matter of the book - seems like a no-brainer now that he's been cast, even though I hadn't thought about it.

This is fantastic - some we've already seen, but some we haven't. LOL - Betty White! 
Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...  
#19 | 379 days ago

i'm reallyglad i had a second to hop online for aminute today! i found out that sarah silverman and jimmy kimmel are splitsville and football starts tonight and notmonday. who knew??

also,i will have a new what's the difference game soon!

i work with idiots and a**holes. we decidedto move up our logo change from a december roll out date to august 28 with a week's notice and my office has spent the last three weeks trying to fix the s**t storm that it caused. it's awfuland it makes me hate everything. but i'mstill not smoking so that's f**king great.

i hate all of you. i hope all of your teams lose all of their games.
#20 | 379 days ago

Jax is definitely playing Christian? Ohhh... uhhh, I have no desire to read it and no desire to see it, but I just might have to... eventually.
I know they were just kids...but man we beat the f**k out of them!...  
#21 | 379 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Jax is definitely playing Christian? Ohhh... uhhh, I have no desire to read it and no desire to see it, but I just might have to... eventually.
I'm glad you have no desire to read it, because neither do I, and I've kind of been dreading it coming up in a Book of the Month eventually.
Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...  
#22 | 379 days ago

I have a lot of errands to run and can't leave the house because Rob left a generator in the driveway and I can't begin to move it.
It's trash day, so the pickers are out.  Dammit.

I get to go to a bank foreclosure auction on behalf of my boss on the 25th.  She wants to buy another condo in her building.  I have no idea what to do.  Anyone???

I hope I can get away with grilled cheese and leftover crock pot soup for dinner.   I did bake a banana cake with peanut butter icing.  I'm so domesticated now I should wear a collar with a tag.  Kill me.

So it's football tonight, what's everyone eating for snacks?  I'm trying to hold out for Sunday.  Pinterest sideline foods.  check it
I said what what?...  
#23 | 379 days ago

Blech.
#24 | 379 days ago

That will be $7 please.

While I have y'alls attention and most seem to be in a football mood...

http://www.faniq.com/poll_results.php?poll_id=1459573&rnum=-1

And don't keep it a secret, tell your friends.
Seven and seven...  
#25 | 379 days ago

Jess wrote:
I'm glad you have no desire to read it, because neither do I, and I've kind of been dreading it coming up in a Book of the Month eventually.
gawd, i hope not!


Laurel, I have sunflower seeds and vodka.
I know they were just kids...but man we beat the f**k out of them!...  
#26 | 379 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
gawd, i hope not!


Laurel, I have sunflower seeds and vodka.
Well now we know that you and I don't want to read it, Christi has already read it and it sounds like she wouldn't be all that excited to read it again...I think Teach and Kat have already read it? Not sure. Michael is one of the book club poll creators and I doubt he'd include it in his vote - that only leaves a few more I think, if that. Leigh likes obscurity, which lately I don't think would include 50 Shades, so that takes her out of the equation most likely...the others? Hmmm....well, Janet's been MIA and Jen seems to share my taste in books so I'm not sure she's a threat. Who else?
Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...  
#27 | 379 days ago

Jess wrote:
Well now we know that you and I don't want to read it, Christi has already read it and it sounds like she wouldn't be all that excited to read it again...I think Teach and Kat have already read it? Not sure. Michael is one of the book club poll creators and I doubt he'd include it in his vote - that only leaves a few more I think, if that. Leigh likes obscurity, which lately I don't think would include 50 Shades, so that takes her out of the equation most likely...the others? Hmmm....well, Janet's been MIA and Jen seems to share my taste in books so I'm not sure she's a threat. Who else?
Idk, woman.

All I know is that I have fantastic (<---said with an "english" accent) friends that I've never even met. Look what I had waiting for me when I got home:
I know they were just kids...but man we beat the f**k out of them!...  
#28 | 379 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Idk, woman.

All I know is that I have fantastic (<---said with an "english" accent) friends that I've never even met. Look what I had waiting for me when I got home:
heart
Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...  
#29 | 379 days ago

Jess wrote:
heart
heart
I know they were just kids...but man we beat the f**k out of them!...  
#30 | 379 days ago

shwoosh
#31 | 379 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote: heart
Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...  
#32 | 379 days ago

Jess wrote:
heart
heart!!
#33 | 378 days ago

Jess wrote:
Well now we know that you and I don't want to read it, Christi has already read it and it sounds like she wouldn't be all that excited to read it again...I think Teach and Kat have already read it? Not sure. Michael is one of the book club poll creators and I doubt he'd include it in his vote - that only leaves a few more I think, if that. Leigh likes obscurity, which lately I don't think would include 50 Shades, so that takes her out of the equation most likely...the others? Hmmm....well, Janet's been MIA and Jen seems to share my taste in books so I'm not sure she's a threat. Who else?
*sigh* no one fears me


(ps: i have not read grey and don't plan on it, i also won't see the movie til it comes out on dvd cause all i care about is Charlie's nekkidness, and i want to be able to ff)
Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...  
#34 | 378 days ago

(Edited by Sharp Square)
JenX63 wrote:
*sigh* no one fears me


(ps: i have not read grey and don't plan on it, i also won't see the movie til it comes out on dvd cause all i care about is Charlie's nekkidness, and i want to be able to ff)

Let them know ...

#35 | 378 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Currently experiencing the lingering effects of:

#36 | 372 days ago

Jess wrote:
A few thoughts:

I don't envy Teach. I barely have enough patience for my own child; more than 30 of other people's? No. Thanks. They'd have me committed after an hour.

Why is Oktoberfest in September?

The NFL FU Power Rankings was the best "first read in the morning" I think I've ever experienced (well, except that time I woke up to news that Tim Ruskell left Seattle but that was more a little blurb than blog.)

It's bizarre to me to wish for good things for the Broncos, even though Manning has been there a couple of years now. I'm sure Stoney understands why - I think he hates my Seahawks as much as I dislike(d) the Broncos.

I don't really have much else, besides lots of work to do. Have a great day!

(P.S. My brain is not functioning correctly today)
http://www.ofest.com/history.html
I know they were just kids...but man we beat the f**k out of them!...  
#37 | 372 days ago

richard_cranium wrote: enlightened
Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 18 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
9 opinions | 19 comments | Last by hskrdave
ZOINKS!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/14/14
11 opinions | 16 comments | Last by Kenne