Skip to Next Poll »
14
F/E 9/17
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

*I love when Demaryious (<--I took a shot) speaks in that FF commercial. He sounds like a little kid, actually just like my little cousin, all slow and lazy. cute.

*Speaking of, in that commercial about the razors, I think, there is one where Victor Cruz just slowly turns with the face guard on. Does he not look like a little boy being asked to take pictures against his will? aww :S

*Those sasquatch commercials are still getting it for me.

*I need to borrow some money.

*I switched to progressive a few weeks ago...saved half, btw...and every time they send me an email and Flo is standing there, it makes me :). What is it about that kinda odd looking geek chick?

*Who won the fight?

*Planning a bridal shower is too much work; therefore, don't get married.

*I need some Lil Wayne in my life today.
| Closed on 09/30/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
13 Fans 
31%a. Q*Bert...
23%b. That's not what your girlfriend says...
8%c. Soon as I get home...
0%d. I'm not here to service you, I'm here to service these young boys...
0%e. but I'm gonna get you h**h today, 'cause it's Friday....
8%f. Girl Scout cookie...
31%g. Oh Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 215 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Morning. 

I feel like I'm being attacked by an army of gun toting germs and I only have a boxcutter to defend with. F OFF cooties!
If I like you, I'm willing to start players you want to see fail or bench players you want to have big games. FF, you can F OFF too!
I have to go to the dentist for a cleaning today so I'll be getting out of work before dark. YEah ME!
Back to School Night is Thursday. I'm almost done with parent info packs. 
Lastly, .................Go BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!

Oh Beans...  
  
53 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 215 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Morning. 

I feel like I'm being attacked by an army of gun toting germs and I only have a boxcutter to defend with. F OFF cooties!
If I like you, I'm willing to start players you want to see fail or bench players you want to have big games. FF, you can F OFF too!
I have to go to the dentist for a cleaning today so I'll be getting out of work before dark. YEah ME!
Back to School Night is Thursday. I'm almost done with parent info packs. 
Lastly, .................Go BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!

Oh Beans...  
#2 | 215 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Morning. 

I feel like I'm being attacked by an army of gun toting germs and I only have a boxcutter to defend with. F OFF cooties!
If I like you, I'm willing to start players you want to see fail or bench players you want to have big games. FF, you can F OFF too!
I have to go to the dentist for a cleaning today so I'll be getting out of work before dark. YEah ME!
Back to School Night is Thursday. I'm almost done with parent info packs. 
Lastly, .................Go BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!



Have any Pats or falcons smiley heart
Q*Bert...  
#3 | 215 days ago

I'm having an issue with being logged out of this site constantly, and I can't seem to post in the Technical Difficulties forum. I'm wondering if it's some kind of glitch. Is anybody else having this issue?
#4 | 215 days ago

Bah...Mrs.M's little procedure yesterday yields cancer. Dr. Just casually dropped that bomb and said they would br back with the specifics late this pm. WTF...who does that? Gonna be a long day again. Funny thing though. Her greedy daughter is already asking us how long til she dies. Hand me that brick......
Soon as I get home...  
#5 | 215 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Have any Pats or falcons smiley heart
I see how this season is going to be...

crying
Oh Beans...  
#6 | 215 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas!

Work today, off Tomorrow! I'm still kinda sleepy so this should be a wonderful day. :)

Ash, Mayweather won. 

I am liking all the "From the Armchair" articles!

Everyone have a wonderfully amazing day!
Oh Beans...  
#7 | 215 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
I see how this season is going to be...

crying


cheeky
Q*Bert...  
#8 | 215 days ago

Hi gang.
Yesterday was good, I actually got out of the office and up to Breckenridge to play a little mountain golf.
It was nice finally seeing the sun again, the air was crisp and clean, booze was flowing like wine all over the golf course and girls were running around with asses hanging out the bottom of plaid skirts. I like





Three holes in we made our way to the Jameson hole. It was all downhill from there..

Now back to reality today.. Doing fun stuff on Mondays always has its drawbacks
#9 | 215 days ago

Ugh.  Hate going from 80F to 50F in a day.  Makes me cranky.

Have a great day peeps.
Girl Scout cookie...  
#10 | 215 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
I forgot...the other day, I was in my car with my oldest baby sister and the Jackson 5, ABC came on, or maybe It was the love you save...anyway, while the intro music was playing, she stops talking to me and says "Wait, is this the real song...or is like Lil Wayne about to start rapping?" :| I absolutely LOVE that she has to ask that question.

Lil Wayne Animated Gif
#11 | 215 days ago

since this year has begun, my job has gotten smaller and smaller.

- the newspaper i'd submit to every monday after editing from wednesday-friday the week before, had a cease operation effective june 1. that was about 30% of my job.

- we rolled out a new logo recently that is less than impressive and was created by a firm. i had no hand in the design or the branding package. all i've done for the past month and a half is make sure the methodist cross and flame and our old logo has been dashed from every document, poster, business card, outgoing thing, nametag, "turn out the lights" sign, etc. and has been replaced with the new logo and retyped in the new font which is f**king arial. the exact same boring ass font this post is coming to you in. ever.y.thi.ng.uh.

- i go home and it's the same mantra every time. "f**king white people, man." there is absolute no soul left in this damn church. everything is stark white with a blue stupid logo and arial font. not arial italicized, and christ forbid arial black. every poster designed will be white background, arial font, only art is the logo. sandy and i tastelessly call it "blonde-hair-blue-eyeing."

- today at our weekly "i hate every f**king one of you" staff meeting, i found that we will no longer be doing posters. that was about 30% of my job.

- so i am down to creating one document a week that has minimal changes from week-to-week, and printing the bulls**t on thursdays. it used to be 30% of my job and now with the new adjustments to make every piece of information have zero personality, it's really only about 10%.

- during the entire "we hate democrats" part of the meeting, i submitted 4 resumes from my phone. none of the jobs are remotely creative. in fact one is prepping women to be vastly uncomfortable before their boobs get mashed. but it's kinda like e-cigarettes. i'd rather have nothing at all than convince myself i'm getting pleasure out of some j**koff substitution.

- i told jon on the dog walk last night that my next mountain to move is having a new job by 2014.

- i just sbd'ed and it smells like asparagus i had on friday.
Q*Bert...  
#12 | 215 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
Not surprisingly, the Yard is closed except for the most essential personnel, so day off for me, not that I asked for it or wanted it.

In other news, the TV season snuck up on me. Got home yesterday just in time for the first episode of Jeopardy this season (with a new set!). Tonight I'll check out Brooklyn Nine Nine, since it's created by the guy who created Parks and Rec.

Over the weekend, on two separate nights my ear was talked off by a (different) guy whose Hispanic accent was so thick I could only understand about a quarter of what they were saying. Hooray for smiling and nodding.

Now off to a doctor's appointment. Dentist appointment tomorrow. Somehow every fall my appointments stack up like this.
#13 | 215 days ago

OK, just received a phone call at lunch from keyboard guy. It was call about an outdoor gig for October 5 for 200 bucks. It would be with girl who sang with me about a year and a half ago. The drummer can't do it, so we will be playing with a new drummer, will have to squeeze in a couple of practices before then. I have two other bands which practice on Mondays and Thursdays, we are heading into the booking of bands' season. We have to be ready to jump on whatever may come up. The money is good this times of the year. B*tch, b*tch, b*tch... yeah, I know.

Have a family reunion in the great state of Georgia this weekend, I am hoping my daughters make it  and bring the g'babe. I need to show that little girl how to catch a fish while I am down there. I hate the fact I never got to show my grandson , Woody, how to catch one. And the fact that he has never shown me how to ride one of those bull things.

I need sleep and the Seahawks were scary looking against the 49ers. 

Later.
Oh Beans...  
#14 | 215 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I forgot...the other day, I was in my car with my oldest baby sister and the Jackson 5, ABC came on, or maybe It was the love you save...anyway, while the intro music was playing, she stops talking to me and says "Wait, is this the real song...or is like Lil Wayne about to start rapping?" :| I absolutely LOVE that she has to ask that question.

Lil Wayne Animated Gif


Hmmm black people moment indecision
Q*Bert...  
#15 | 215 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
since this year has begun, my job has gotten smaller and smaller.

- the newspaper i'd submit to every monday after editing from wednesday-friday the week before, had a cease operation effective june 1. that was about 30% of my job.

- we rolled out a new logo recently that is less than impressive and was created by a firm. i had no hand in the design or the branding package. all i've done for the past month and a half is make sure the methodist cross and flame and our old logo has been dashed from every document, poster, business card, outgoing thing, nametag, "turn out the lights" sign, etc. and has been replaced with the new logo and retyped in the new font which is f**king arial. the exact same boring ass font this post is coming to you in. ever.y.thi.ng.uh.

- i go home and it's the same mantra every time. "f**king white people, man." there is absolute no soul left in this damn church. everything is stark white with a blue stupid logo and arial font. not arial italicized, and christ forbid arial black. every poster designed will be white background, arial font, only art is the logo. sandy and i tastelessly call it "blonde-hair-blue-eyeing."

- today at our weekly "i hate every f**king one of you" staff meeting, i found that we will no longer be doing posters. that was about 30% of my job.

- so i am down to creating one document a week that has minimal changes from week-to-week, and printing the bulls**t on thursdays. it used to be 30% of my job and now with the new adjustments to make every piece of information have zero personality, it's really only about 10%.

- during the entire "we hate democrats" part of the meeting, i submitted 4 resumes from my phone. none of the jobs are remotely creative. in fact one is prepping women to be vastly uncomfortable before their boobs get mashed. but it's kinda like e-cigarettes. i'd rather have nothing at all than convince myself i'm getting pleasure out of some j**koff substitution.

- i told jon on the dog walk last night that my next mountain to move is having a new job by 2014.

- i just sbd'ed and it smells like asparagus i had on friday.
f*ckin methodists, dude
#16 | 215 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Hmmm black people moment indecision
Which part?! Cause my sister was pretty much raised by rich white people until a few months ago, apparently... and well, I'm not black. Is this about the Jackson 5?
#17 | 215 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
For Ash's Lil Wayne request.

It took me a while, but, I found a lil dude named Wayne 





How Dirty is your mind?
Q*Bert...  
#18 | 215 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Which part?! Cause my sister was pretty much raised by rich white people until a few months ago, apparently... and well, I'm not black. Is this about the Jackson 5?
i don't know what i was searching for anymore, but i found this
Q*Bert...  
#19 | 215 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
Kenne wrote:
I'm having an issue with being logged out of this site constantly, and I can't seem to post in the Technical Difficulties forum. I'm wondering if it's some kind of glitch. Is anybody else having this issue?
My issues go way beyond that.  

* From 4:30 - 8pm, every day, the RESPECT button does not work......I can only click on Smart, Funny, Bold or PQ but not RESPECT and when I click on those other options, it does not tally the Respect #.

* I have to refresh my screen, at least 2x, sometimes 4x before MY PROFILE page loads.

* Some days, when creating a POLL, it won't submit the first time and then I have to re-copy and paste everything that I previously done.
Q*Bert...  
#20 | 215 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
My issues go way beyond that.  

* From 4:30 - 8pm, every day, the RESPECT button does not work......I can only click on Smart, Funny, Bold or PQ but not RESPECT and when I click on those other options, it does not tally the Respect #.

* I have to refresh my screen, at least 2x, sometimes 4x before MY PROFILE page loads.

* Some days, when creating a POLL, it won't submit the first time and then I have to re-copy and paste everything that I previously done.
You really could've stopped after "My issues go way beyond that."
#21 | 215 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Which part?! Cause my sister was pretty much raised by rich white people until a few months ago, apparently... and well, I'm not black. Is this about the Jackson 5?

I was raised by poor white people so we almost have something in common !
Q*Bert...  
#22 | 215 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

I was raised by poor white people so we almost have something in common !
We were raised by poor black people...so add that to the fact that you are black, we're pretty in common, sir.
#23 | 215 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
My issues go way beyond that.  

* From 4:30 - 8pm, every day, the RESPECT button does not work......I can only click on Smart, Funny, Bold or PQ but not RESPECT and when I click on those other options, it does not tally the Respect #.

* I have to refresh my screen, at least 2x, sometimes 4x before MY PROFILE page loads.

* Some days, when creating a POLL, it won't submit the first time and then I have to re-copy and paste everything that I previously done.
Did you consider you just used up all your "free" respect and need to purchase more?
as for you and Kenne's other problems: maybe it's just your magnetic personalities (yeah let's go with that)
Q*Bert...  
#24 | 215 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
kobe_lova wrote:
You really could've stopped after "My issues go way beyond that."
and you could have not commented at all.
Q*Bert...  
#25 | 215 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Nick__ wrote:
and you could have not commented at all.
Exactly.


could've*



(jen, i bet you're right)

Sid, ain't nobody bullying him. hush up.
#26 | 215 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Did you consider you just used up all your "free" respect and need to purchase more?
as for you and Kenne's other problems: maybe it's just your magnetic personalities (yeah let's go with that)
Ummmm, you get a message (pop up window) stating that and it asks if you want to buy more.......Also, this happens, even when I haven't been on the site all day....for some reason, between 4:30 - 8pm, it doesn't work.  Jess already knows about it and it appears to only be me (but, of course) and no matter what OP System I am using (Safari, IE, Chrome or Fire Fox)
Q*Bert...  
#27 | 215 days ago

i can't stop watching


he looks right into your soul while he violates it.

can anyone else hear this gif?
Q*Bert...  
#28 | 215 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
and you could have not commented at all.

yes   don't be bullied 
Q*Bert...  
#29 | 215 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

yes   don't be bullied 
hahahahahaha......that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!
Q*Bert...  
#30 | 215 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Exactly.


could've*



(jen, i bet you're right)

Sid, ain't nobody bullying him. hush up.
then, STFU!
Q*Bert...  
#31 | 215 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Exactly.


could've*



(jen, i bet you're right)

Sid, ain't nobody bullying him. hush up.
*coulda
Oh Beans...  
#32 | 215 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

yes   don't be bullied 
Q*Bert...  
#33 | 215 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
then, STFU!
If only you would...
#34 | 215 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
#35 | 215 days ago

Teddy f**king Bridgewater. heart
#36 | 215 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i can't stop watching


he looks right into your soul while he violates it.

can anyone else hear this gif?
oh em gee i'm jigglin gigglin
Q*Bert...  
#37 | 215 days ago

LinkStorm Tuesday cuz I ain't got nothing else.

Great read by ex-Bronco Nate Jackson who was also on the Slate's sports podcast this week.

Jess, pour vous. The Seahawks are the NFL's Daft Punk.

Funny at first, then nightmare fuel.

Reason #1,265,743 that Jenny McCarthy is an idiot and her magic thinking pseudo-science is fatal in small children. #Moron
Oh Beans...  
#38 | 215 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
kobe_lova wrote:
If only you would...
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

At least I was responding to Kenne's post, which asked if anyone else was having issues, whereas, you just like to throw your two sense out there when it's not asked for.  wink  surprise cheeky 

I'm not going anywhere, sorry!   cool
Q*Bert...  
#39 | 215 days ago

i just got an email asking that i discontinue skipping to destinations as it's a liability, and "someone fell yesterday from skipping." all i have left here is sandy, internetting and health insurance. 
Q*Bert...  
#40 | 215 days ago





                          
Soon as I get home...  
#41 | 215 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
LinkStorm Tuesday cuz I ain't got nothing else.

Great read by ex-Bronco Nate Jackson who was also on the Slate's sports podcast this week.

Jess, pour vous. The Seahawks are the NFL's Daft Punk.

Funny at first, then nightmare fuel.

Reason #1,265,743 that Jenny McCarthy is an idiot and her magic thinking pseudo-science is fatal in small children. #Moron
i just poked you on facebook
Q*Bert...  
#42 | 215 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i just got an email asking that i discontinue skipping to destinations as it's a liability, and "someone fell yesterday from skipping." all i have left here is sandy, internetting and health insurance. 
indecision

Someone?  
Soon as I get home...  
#43 | 215 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
indecision

Someone?  
"someone."

Q*Bert...  
#44 | 215 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
"someone."

Well then.   I hope your resumes land you in a better place.  http://baseballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobskey.cfm?s=Houston+Astros

Soon as I get home...  
#45 | 215 days ago

Kenne - odd. The "technical difficulties" forum is kind of outdated, and since we don't really have leagues here per se anymore, I don't think they're functional where you are able to find them. Go ahead and click the little "Report a Bug" link or "Contact Us" at the bottom of the site. Regardless, I'll pass it along.

Nick - we still haven't been able to replicate that, nor are we getting any other reports about it. I'm wondering if maybe that box for the "buy more" is just not showing up for you for some reason? 

Beans - I do too. And they were, but maybe not in the way I wanted them to be. It was another struggle, at least in the first half. BUT...SF is a good team, so I guess that's okay. 

Marcus - I'm not sure how I feel about that article. I won't get into it, but it (and the comments) offended me a bit. Not sure I want my team to be "cool" or the ridiculousness that comes with it, but I guess I'll have to deal right now.

I have a headache, no voice, a sore throat, and I'm tired. And I have a lot to do. I hope you all have an awesome day! 
That's not what your girlfriend says...  
#46 | 215 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i can't stop watching


he looks right into your soul while he violates it.

can anyone else hear this gif?
my new favorite part of this gif is the lady in the upper left hand corner with the haha/gtfo meme face
#47 | 215 days ago

indecision I forgot how weird this place can get sometime.

Doc appointment went pretty well. Funny, doc was pleased with my exercise regimen, but now I feel too tired and lazy to work out today. In my defense, they did draw some blood.

Only mission essentially personnel to report to the Yard tomorrow, so I guess that's another day off I would much prefer not to have. Too bad. We were going to have a co-worker's wedding shower tomorrow. Been nice to have given the circumstances.
#48 | 215 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
my new favorite part of this gif is the lady in the upper left hand corner with the haha/gtfo meme face
DUDE!! i love that part of the gif! she looks like that other chick just dropped a bomb of info on her.
Q*Bert...  
#49 | 215 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
DUDE!! i love that part of the gif! she looks like that other chick just dropped a bomb of info on her.
Lady on the right: I'm going to kill my husband
Lady on left: chuckling: Girl you crazy
Lady on the right: I'm serious, I found lipstick on his penis last night
Lady on the left: inner monologue as a look of panic set across her face: I wore she same shade tonight as I did last night
#50 | 215 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i don't know what i was searching for anymore, but i found this
LMAO! Fantastic!
#51 | 214 days ago

My daughter gave notice at Boston Pizza tonight.  She re-injured her collar bone a couple of weeks ago and the Doc said she cannot continue packing around bus pans all night long.  The damage is permanent and there is no treatment except time.

When she told the boss, she said his face went white and he told her she ALWAYS has a place working at BP.  Several of the girls cried, even though it isn't her last night, she works next week.  

The floor manager who continues to put her on bussing every night did so again tonight, although she had to change the assignment.  I'm sure she is celebrating my daughter's leaving. 

Tomorrow night she has her third shift at the tanning salon.  

I bowled tonight in a league with friends and did okay.  I did win the Strike Pot but it was only $18.
Girl Scout cookie...  
#52 | 214 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i just poked you on facebook
The Facebook poke is basically the social media equivalent of an infinite loop paradox, right? lmao! I swear to gawd Zuckerberg added that feature on purpose. Cheeky b*stard.
Oh Beans...  
#53 | 214 days ago

I LOVE Luna Lovegood.
luna lovegood gif photo: Luna HP21.gif
And Darren Criss (who makes me secretly wish I was a gay man)
darren criss gif photo:  6.gif

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/18/14
7 opinions | 18 comments | Last by sports_schmorts
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
117 opinions | 20 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/17/14
5 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce