Skip to Next Poll »
15
F/E 9/19
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

To whom it may concern, I'm not gonna speak first cause I am right, and I'm a girl...

I should check my FF teams from last week :|

Thirsty Thursday indeed, I think I'm dehydrated...going for water with Mio in hand.

Makes Me Wonder is one of the peppiest and best breakup songs.

I need a vacation and a massage and 2 or 3 other things.

Make a poll.
| Closed on 10/09/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
14 Fans 
14%a. It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his...
0%b. You want me to get that?...
7%c. Creme de la creme...
21%d. You idiots! These are not them! You’ve captured their stunt doubles...
29%e. if it makes you happy...
0%f. Mountain Sunrise...
29%g. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 407 days ago

It's Back to School Night tonight. I had a dream that Jonathan Quick's daughter was in my class, and when I walked into my room for back to school night, he was sitting in my seat by my projector. Weird. Go hockey season and go back to school night! 
Beans...  
  
33 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 407 days ago

heart your philosphical ness....
It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his...  
#2 | 407 days ago

Watched last nights episode of The Ultimate Fighter and can't help hoping that for my fantasy purposes that Ronda Rousey doesn't hit Miesha Tate to many times in the beautiful face.  I have also come to the conclusion that Rousey better not lose, because she's not much of a coach.
You idiots! These are not them! You’ve captured their stunt doubles...  
#3 | 407 days ago

It's Back to School Night tonight. I had a dream that Jonathan Quick's daughter was in my class, and when I walked into my room for back to school night, he was sitting in my seat by my projector. Weird. Go hockey season and go back to school night! 
Beans...  
#4 | 407 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
1) Worst Season of Big Brother, EVER!  no   So glad that it's over
2) I'm very sad that this Sunday is the very last episode of Dexter......EVER! frown
3) Ray Donovan = yes

4) New iPhones come out tomorrow (Friday 9/20) -  For those of you with iPhones, that are eligible for an upgrade, you can trade in your old phone when you get your new one. Trade ins are only done at time of purchase.  I have a 4S that is worth $168, so, if I want to buy the $199 5s (16GB), it will only cost me $31 cool.    If you are not eligible for an upgrade but still want to upgrade, the 16GB would cost you $499, but your current phone still has value, especially if you have a 5, it could be worth up to $300. You can find out what your phone is worth, here 

5) No one likes ass kissers and followers
6) He likes to smell Butts and he's not a Liar, "Hi, my name is Jonathan Villar." laugh

I wonder if he ever worked in a restaurant as a Salad prep dude.  surprise  blush  cheeky

Beans...  
#5 | 407 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
heart your philosphical ness....
It's science. :)
#6 | 407 days ago

I've got like 6 minutes of the Pilot of Dads left on Hulu.. It's paused. I don't know how I've made it this far, thankfully I've been doing stacks of paperwork.  I really don't care about finishing the episode.. I may just turn down the volume and let it play out

My winter hockey league starts next Wednesday, huzzah!!!

#7 | 407 days ago

i spoke to the producer girl and if i'm chosen, i'll be on monday, september 30.

i just had like 6 zits pop up on my face.

seriously....seriously picked the wrong year to quit smoking.
#8 | 407 days ago

I tried to upload my FU article for week 3, but it's stuck in purgatory or something? Jess, que paso?

... i tried to warn you stoney
Beans...  
#9 | 407 days ago

Sup Wardie,
 
-Rain rain you can stay, just GTFO by Saturday.  It’s been raining like a mofo since about 7 o’clock last night.  I love the rain, especially during fall.  Think I’ll make me some homemade soup tonight.  It’s go well with wings and a few brews for tonight’s Chiefs/Eagles game.  Hopefully Charles goes for 200 yards and 3 TDs. 
 
-Planned on making BLT pizza last night, but thanks to Ash reminding me about NCD (ok – I actually had no idea), we had burgers.  We stuffed the patties w/ onions and cheddar chizzle and topped them off with swiss, chizzle, my homemade Frisco sauce, lettuce, and tomatoes.  HAYS! 
 
-ND/MSU is just two days away….can’t f***ing wait, man!  Gonna be a sh*tshow of epic proportions. 
 
-Jess, will the login issue ever be fixed?  TIA
 
Have a fannytastic day and remember - HAYS = holla at your Swol
#10 | 407 days ago

'Sup kids?

Listened to Graceland while I worked all day yesterday since the mister is home for a few days and he was catching up. Such an awesome show. When I was finished working we watched Sleepy Hollow (this better not get cancelled or I'm going to cry - the pilot lived up to my expectations and more. Love Ichabod.) Then we watched World War Z. THAT movie was better than I thought it would be, but I'm glad I didn't watch it at the theater. I would have been a mess.

I finally have a voice again, after nothing but hot tea and soup for three days...just in time to get ready for this Sunday. Ahhh football season! (Did I tell y'all i finally got my Walter Jones jersey last weekend? OMG! I was gonna wear it tomorrow for Blue Friday but I figured I'd better stick with the Shawn Springs one...that's been working since I bought it.)

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'm finishing up another project, so I'll be a bit busy...holler if ya need me.
It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his...  
#11 | 407 days ago

Marcus - no sweat; I just had to approve it (you must have a third party link in there)
JD - what login issue? 
It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his...  
#12 | 407 days ago

I've been binging the last several days on episodes of the StarTalk radio podcast with everyone's favorite astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson and it's got me craving this more and more

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
(yes, it starts off with a black screen with a voiceover for a bit)

If there isn't a comic out there depicting NDT as a superhero with the name Dark Matter, there should be

#13 | 407 days ago

In honor of last night's Harvest Moon, here's more Luna Lovegood.
acciojordan:

Xenophilius and Luna Lovegood

I love when my neighbors are outside screaming at each other, and then they have the nerve to ask everyone else what they're looking at.  We're looking at your dumb asses outside causing a scene!  Take that ish inside!
#14 | 407 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
I'm not sure how many of you have iPhones, but these are brilliant hidden features if you've just updated to iOS7.
Beans...  
#15 | 407 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
In honor of last night's Harvest Moon, here's more Luna Lovegood.
acciojordan:

Xenophilius and Luna Lovegood

I love when my neighbors are outside screaming at each other, and then they have the nerve to ask everyone else what they're looking at.  We're looking at your dumb asses outside causing a scene!  Take that ish inside!
I love her so much...I love her even more knowing the story behind the actress and her getting the part.

It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his...  
#16 | 407 days ago

having grown disillusioned with the lack of structure and direction in the  school system program for sign language interpreting for the hearing impaired kids, Sarah (the daughter child) has decided to leave Seattle and head to Tucson for better opportunities in her profession. she leaves next Tuesday.  she says she will really miss the area and her friends.  and as I was planning a vacation in Seattle next summer I was disappointed.  then the thought hit me that I can vacation in Tucson when everyone in the Midwest is freezing their arses off, sliding off of icy roads and shoveling snow till their backs break.    thank you Sarah for the invitation you haven't extended yet to crash at your place anytime.  I gladly accept yes
if it makes you happy...  
#17 | 407 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
1) Worst Season of Big Brother, EVER!  no   So glad that it's over
2) I'm very sad that this Sunday is the very last episode of Dexter......EVER! frown
3) Ray Donovan = yes

4) New iPhones come out tomorrow (Friday 9/20) -  For those of you with iPhones, that are eligible for an upgrade, you can trade in your old phone when you get your new one. Trade ins are only done at time of purchase.  I have a 4S that is worth $168, so, if I want to buy the $199 5s (16GB), it will only cost me $31 cool.    If you are not eligible for an upgrade but still want to upgrade, the 16GB would cost you $499, but your current phone still has value, especially if you have a 5, it could be worth up to $300. You can find out what your phone is worth, here 

5) No one likes ass kissers and followers
6) He likes to smell Butts and he's not a Liar, "Hi, my name is Jonathan Villar." laugh

I wonder if he ever worked in a restaurant as a Salad prep dude.  surprise  blush  cheeky

Rob bought all my kids I Phone 5's last night .   Verizon, $100 a pop,  
Are you saying there is another new one?   I don't pay attention.

Jswol---Homemade San Francisco sauce just gave me the uncontrollable giggles.

Work Conversation:

  Bosses son  :Laurel, that is a K1.  It needs to go to the accountant ASAP.

  Me:   Ok, I will fed ex it on my way home.

 Bosses son:   No that's ok....................I'll scan it and send it.

 Me:  Ok, so if any more K1s come in I will send them right away.

 Bosses son   :  No worries, I didn't expect you to to know that, usually only wealthy people get them

Me:     indecision      Have a nice lunch and visit.   I'm gonna go home and  think about the virtues of the earned income credit us poor folk get.

Ashleigh,    Watch Ray Donovan first.
Creme de la creme...  
#18 | 407 days ago






holy s**t.
#19 | 407 days ago
Nick__ (+)

marcus_nyce wrote:
I'm not sure how many of you have iPhones, but these are brilliant hidden features if you've just updated to iOS7.
yes   cool  Thanks, Nyce!
Beans...  
#20 | 407 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:





holy s**t.
cool  yes

Congrats!
Beans...  
#21 | 407 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
ohwell_ wrote:
Rob bought all my kids I Phone 5's last night .   Verizon, $100 a pop,  
Are you saying there is another new one?   I don't pay attention.

Jswol---Homemade San Francisco sauce just gave me the uncontrollable giggles.

Work Conversation:

  Bosses son  :Laurel, that is a K1.  It needs to go to the accountant ASAP.

  Me:   Ok, I will fed ex it on my way home.

 Bosses son:   No that's ok....................I'll scan it and send it.

 Me:  Ok, so if any more K1s come in I will send them right away.

 Bosses son   :  No worries, I didn't expect you to to know that, usually only wealthy people get them

Me:     indecision      Have a nice lunch and visit.   I'm gonna go home and  think about the virtues of the earned income credit us poor folk get.

Ashleigh,    Watch Ray Donovan first.
Yes.  The iPhone 5s and 5c come out tomorrow.

The 5c is $99 and comes in different colors (plastic casings) and the 5s has some very cool enhancements and comes in Champaign, Silver and Charcoal Gray and are the normal prices $199(16gb) , $299 (32gb) & $399 (64gb), minus any trade in iPhone values you have.




Beans...  
#22 | 407 days ago

Jess wrote:
I love her so much...I love her even more knowing the story behind the actress and her getting the part.

I'm pretty sure every actor in her Majesty's Kingdom was in at least one Harry Potter movie
#23 | 407 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I'm not sure how many of you have iPhones, but these are brilliant hidden features if you've just updated to iOS7.
text message hidden timestamp

#24 | 407 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
text message hidden timestamp

I just spent 20 minutes coming up with a personalized vibrate alert. Better than an app or game I have on the phone.
Beans...  
#25 | 407 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:





holy s**t.
Yeah Leigh!
So is that a live show?
It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his...  
#26 | 407 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Yeah Leigh!
So is that a live show?
yeah. i can picture me doing this:

#27 | 407 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
Went back to work today. That actually wasn't the difficult part; the work itself was. The date of our travel next week changed three times before 9:30. Ugh.

For the weekend, I bought Lagunitas Sumpin Sumpin Ale, so it's all good.
#28 | 407 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
yeah. i can picture me doing this:

naw, you'll be great!!!! i just know it
so, ok, the Today show, oh em gee are you going to meet matt lauerer? nm
so i need to have today are they nbc? yeah
on at 6am so i can see you
ok Monday September 30 2013 6 am

(iknowacelebrityiknowacelebrity)WOOT WOOT
It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his...  
#29 | 407 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
naw, you'll be great!!!! i just know it
so, ok, the Today show, oh em gee are you going to meet matt lauerer? nm
so i need to have today are they nbc? yeah
on at 6am so i can see you
ok Monday September 30 2013 6 am

(iknowacelebrityiknowacelebrity)WOOT WOOT
fart. i think it's the 4th hour of the show. should be 10am texas time :)


here's the spot the difference game!!
#30 | 407 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
fart. i think it's the 4th hour of the show. should be 10am texas time :)


here's the spot the difference game!!
So you're getting drunk with Kathie Lee and the other one? Or is that like hour six?
#31 | 407 days ago

hermione granger gif photo:  amp4km.gif

I almost forgot that it's Hermione's birthday. 

Yeah, I'm a potterphile.
#32 | 406 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I just spent 20 minutes coming up with a personalized vibrate alert. Better than an app or game I have on the phone.
That link was awesome, thank you!!  My unique vibration is Innagoddadavida - I figured why not.

Congratulations Leigh!!!! Setting it to record right f***ing now!!

So I may have some incredible, fantastic, unbelievable news about the tanning salon.  I can't say more right now, as nothing is final, but WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!
#33 | 406 days ago

ESPN fouled up Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater's name for the better part of last year.  Some folks are STILL fouling up his name.  This is a Miami newspaper and the kid is FROM Miami. 

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 10/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 23 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
F/E 10/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/29/14
7 opinions | 37 comments | Last by Jess
F/E 10/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/28/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by hskrdave
Binge Club 7
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/28/14
1 opinion | 20 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
Filter Error 10/27
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/27/14
4 opinions | 3 comments | Last by marcus_nyce