Skip to Next Poll »
11
F/E 9/27
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

| Closed on 10/09/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
11 Fans 
0%a. I hate you so much right now...
36%b. Today was a good day...
9%c. May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!...
9%d. don't much about science books...
18%e. You remind me of my jeep...
18%f. Rum, peach nectar, triple sec (Lick Me, it has been named)...
9%g. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 300 days ago

May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!...  
  
35 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 300 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
First!

There's this. cute

and cause he makes me laugh still


and I'm in a some kind of mood. Flashback Em fans?
#2 | 300 days ago

What the f**k...you cant call first when its your poll.
#3 | 300 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
What the f**k...you cant call first when its your poll.
But I DID!
#4 | 300 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
But I DID!
I call shenanigans.  You forfeit your "first" due to breaking the unwritten rules of the internet.  My ba**s your chin!
#5 | 300 days ago

May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!...  
#6 | 300 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
I call shenanigans.  You forfeit your "first" due to breaking the unwritten rules of the internet.  My ba**s your chin!
Nope. And I wouldn't do that if I were you, that's probably how you end up the one testicled man.
#7 | 300 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Nope. And I wouldn't do that if I were you, that's probably how you end up the one testicled man.
You just gave me a fantastic Halloween costume idea.
#8 | 300 days ago

Happy Friday. Did I ever mention that I buy coupons for organic food on Ebay? This week I spent 60.00 for 200.00 of free products..milk and peanut butter. Check it out. Going out with girls this Saturday. I will be the d.d. and official purse holder while they dance. Of course that will end up not the case. I have a cabdriver on standby. This is totally interfering with my scheduled Breaking Bad marathon. When maintaining friendships starts to feel like too much work, I think it is either a sign to move on or else I'm maturing finally. Yikes. Thanks for the therapy q'rs. Hiiiii Jason, write up the Dolphins this weekend mmkay? Thnx
Today was a good day...  
#9 | 300 days ago

(Edited by Jason_)
ohwell_ wrote:
Happy Friday. Did I ever mention that I buy coupons for organic food on Ebay? This week I spent 60.00 for 200.00 of free products..milk and peanut butter. Check it out. Going out with girls this Saturday. I will be the d.d. and official purse holder while they dance. Of course that will end up not the case. I have a cabdriver on standby. This is totally interfering with my scheduled Breaking Bad marathon. When maintaining friendships starts to feel like too much work, I think it is either a sign to move on or else I'm maturing finally. Yikes. Thanks for the therapy q'rs. Hiiiii Jason, write up the Dolphins this weekend mmkay? Thnx
Im horrible at writing things that have to be taken seriously.

And if you dont want to be friends anymore just say something...you dont have to bitch and moan about how much work i am...jesus.  Thanks for airing the dirty laundry.
#10 | 300 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Im horrible at writing things that have to be taken seriously.

And if you dont want to be friends anymore just say something...you dont have to bitch and moan about how much work i am...jesus.  Thanks for airing the dirty laundry.
*^##/
Today was a good day...  
#11 | 300 days ago

If your appointment was at 1, don't walk up to me at 1 f***ing 20 and ask if me if they are running behind. No sir, they'll be right out at 1 to get you, mmkay?
#12 | 300 days ago

The Kanye / Kimmel feud is the best thing to happen since the RedZone network. I hope Jimmy keeps tweaking him until there's an actual physical altercation. Kanye is such an idiot lmao!!
Beans...  
#13 | 300 days ago

WOW, have times changed when your a drunk.  When I was cruising the back alley's and lowest parts of Hell looking to get my alcohol vice fixed I never asked anyone to come get me and then made them wait for one hour in a parking lot before finally coming out and announcing I was ready to go home now!  Last night my buddy texted his wife,(home with their 4 yr old, and 16 mo old daughters) at 7:55 and asked her to have me come get him from the bar which is roughly 15-20 blocks away.  I got their, picked him up and then he asked me if I would stop at a friends house so he could have 1 more beer.  I stayed in the car, until 30-45 minutes later when I got out banged on her door and told him either we leave now or walk his butt home.  By the time we finally got back I had missed 62 minutes of a NFL game, and didn't get a dime for it or even a thanks for bringing my drunkenness homeangry
You remind me of my jeep...  
#14 | 300 days ago

Today was a good day...  
#15 | 300 days ago

Last weekend when we went to Seattle we stopped off on the way in Silverdale (I love that area!) and hit a little art shop and a cupcakery. The cupcakery is irrelevant to the story but I wanted to relive the memory of the little velvet mini and turtle cupcakes again for a second. Anyway, we got a bunch of clay sculpting tools because when we watch Halloween Wars and the pumpkin Challenge shows the pumpkin sculptors are always using those. We're gonna try it...I'm super excited. Gimme some ideas.

The picks list came out...there are a TON in Washington. They'll probably stick us in Florida again...or Texas. 
Today was a good day...  
#16 | 300 days ago

Jess wrote:
Last weekend when we went to Seattle we stopped off on the way in Silverdale (I love that area!) and hit a little art shop and a cupcakery. The cupcakery is irrelevant to the story but I wanted to relive the memory of the little velvet mini and turtle cupcakes again for a second. Anyway, we got a bunch of clay sculpting tools because when we watch Halloween Wars and the pumpkin Challenge shows the pumpkin sculptors are always using those. We're gonna try it...I'm super excited. Gimme some ideas.

The picks list came out...there are a TON in Washington. They'll probably stick us in Florida again...or Texas. 
ummm, didn't you just move?
I am treating myself to a venti (large to us regular folks) Carmel Frap with a double shot of something.
you know i just agree cause them chicks talk so fast i am embarassed to say, uh what?
i'm tired, i'm glad its Friday
jess is kinda bossy in a sassy/sexy way, you know
oh and before i forget, this morning Jack told me he wished ignorance was illegal, or at least a 250 dolla fine
he said it as he got out of the vehicle so i'll be talking to him this evening, before i ramble on and on

Be Safe Q'rs

PEACE
You remind me of my jeep...  
#17 | 300 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Did anyone take my advice and bet on SF giving the points?  SID?!?!?

I only do well with betting, with the spread, when I don't bet and just call it out.  If I did place a bet, STL would have probably covered.

DO, DO, DO, DO, DODO, CAN'T TOUCH THIS!  

Rum, peach nectar, triple sec (Lick Me, it has been named)...  
#18 | 300 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas,

I'm working today and I am so bored. I keep trying to find stuff to do but I am pretty much caught up. I am now just waiting til its time to check the mail. Yay me...ugh! I shall be leaving early.
 
I am feeling better from my cold, just a little cough and my voice is still kinda raspy.  I'm just glad it's Friday and I can go home and drink!!

I did get some good news, I finally received my unemployment deposit today. I think with all the computer problems and doing things manually that they kinda messed up on the amount, normally for 2 weeks the most I get would be $170 well the amount they gave me was $558. I'm not sure how they came up with it but I'm not complaining. 

This is making me feel like this....

firework
Today was a good day...  
#19 | 300 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
ummm, didn't you just move?
I am treating myself to a venti (large to us regular folks) Carmel Frap with a double shot of something.
you know i just agree cause them chicks talk so fast i am embarassed to say, uh what?
i'm tired, i'm glad its Friday
jess is kinda bossy in a sassy/sexy way, you know
oh and before i forget, this morning Jack told me he wished ignorance was illegal, or at least a 250 dolla fine
he said it as he got out of the vehicle so i'll be talking to him this evening, before i ramble on and on

Be Safe Q'rs

PEACE
cheeky

We moved in 2012...this picks list is for Trever and I to go through and put what they call a "Dream Sheet" together so we can move the eff outta here next summer. If Trever hadn't advanced, we'd be here until 2015, because it's a 3-year billet...we're short-touring. That was probably Greek to many.

I'm watching Fantasy Factory on MTV2 today. I heart Rob Dyrdek.
Today was a good day...  
#20 | 300 days ago

(Edited by JenX63)
Jess wrote:
cheeky

We moved in 2012...this picks list is for Trever and I to go through and put what they call a "Dream Sheet" together so we can move the eff outta here next summer. If Trever hadn't advanced, we'd be here until 2015, because it's a 3-year billet...we're short-touring. That was probably Greek to many.

I'm watching Fantasy Factory on MTV2 today. I heart Rob Dyrdek.
Oh okay! Rob does that show Ridiculous on mtv, and me and Jack love it. I will have to check out  fantasy factory

i am editing, cause, it seems like you guys were in Florida for ever, but now that you reminded me, i remember the trip back you wanted to take and the one you got to take...
You remind me of my jeep...  
#21 | 300 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
JenX63 wrote:
Oh okay! Rob does that show Ridiculous on mtv, and me and Jack love it. I will have to check out  fantasy factory

i am editing, cause, it seems like you guys were in Florida for ever, but now that you reminded me, i remember the trip back you wanted to take and the one you got to take...
Yep - we were at our first station in Washington for 4 years, Oregon for 4 years, Florida for 2 years and now this one will be 2 years (supposed to be 3). Who knows with the next one; it depends on what type of boat/station he gets. Most cutters are 2 year billets, small boat stations are 4 years. The only reason this one would normally be 3 years instead of 4 is because it's "semi-isolated"...I should have known how bad it would be by that label alone :/

Edit - Fantasy Factory is a lot more like Rob & Big than Ridiculousness (I love all of them)
Today was a good day...  
#22 | 300 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

Nick__ wrote:
Did anyone take my advice and bet on SF giving the points?  SID?!?!?

I only do well with betting, with the spread, when I don't bet and just call it out.  If I did place a bet, STL would have probably covered.

DO, DO, DO, DO, DODO, CAN'T TOUCH THIS!  



well  ....


But i fully recommend everyone else to just say no enlightened
#23 | 300 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

JenX63 wrote:
ummm, didn't you just move?
I am treating myself to a venti (large to us regular folks) Carmel Frap with a double shot of something.
you know i just agree cause them chicks talk so fast i am embarassed to say, uh what?
i'm tired, i'm glad its Friday
jess is kinda bossy in a sassy/sexy way, you know
oh and before i forget, this morning Jack told me he wished ignorance was illegal, or at least a 250 dolla fine
he said it as he got out of the vehicle so i'll be talking to him this evening, before i ramble on and on

Be Safe Q'rs

PEACE


I do not get or really want to get all of the coffee terminology Starbucks uses it should never be that much of a process to get coffee indecision esp being a relatively new coffee drinker , so my trip there always goes the same: 



Coffee Person: Hello , what can i get you

Sid: Hello , i want one of those (points to large cup) of the caramel one - or this time of year pumpkin spice one

Coffee Person: ya mean the caramel (pumpkin spice) etc etc 

Sid: Yea 

Coffee Person: would you like (before she can finish)

Sid: Yea

Coffee Person:  **(&^(&^*^(*%^(&^(^

Sid:  Yea

Coffee Person:  hands over cup 

Sid: hands over money - says thanks 




And i get that look of hmmm are you 80 and just don't look it or perhaps slow - from people in line and sometimes the workers indecision like everyone is supposed to know how to talk Starbucks ! 
#24 | 300 days ago

May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!...  
#25 | 300 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


I do not get or really want to get all of the coffee terminology Starbucks uses it should never be that much of a process to get coffee indecision esp being a relatively new coffee drinker , so my trip there always goes the same: 



Coffee Person: Hello , what can i get you

Sid: Hello , i want one of those (points to large cup) of the caramel one - or this time of year pumpkin spice one

Coffee Person: ya mean the caramel (pumpkin spice) etc etc 

Sid: Yea 

Coffee Person: would you like (before she can finish)

Sid: Yea

Coffee Person:  **(&^(&^*^(*%^(&^(^

Sid:  Yea

Coffee Person:  hands over cup 

Sid: hands over money - says thanks 




And i get that look of hmmm are you 80 and just don't look it or perhaps slow - from people in line and sometimes the workers indecision like everyone is supposed to know how to talk Starbucks ! 
Big one = Venti (VENT - ee)
Caramel one = Caramel Macchiato (MOCK-ee-AH-toe)

I think "pumpkin spice one" is fine...as is "gingerbread one" during Christmastime...they know you mean "latte" when you say "one".

BTW, salted caramel flavored anything tastes way too much like hazelnut to me for some reason, and I hate it. 
Today was a good day...  
#26 | 300 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


I do not get or really want to get all of the coffee terminology Starbucks uses it should never be that much of a process to get coffee indecision esp being a relatively new coffee drinker , so my trip there always goes the same: 



Coffee Person: Hello , what can i get you

Sid: Hello , i want one of those (points to large cup) of the caramel one - or this time of year pumpkin spice one

Coffee Person: ya mean the caramel (pumpkin spice) etc etc 

Sid: Yea 

Coffee Person: would you like (before she can finish)

Sid: Yea

Coffee Person:  **(&^(&^*^(*%^(&^(^

Sid:  Yea

Coffee Person:  hands over cup 

Sid: hands over money - says thanks 




And i get that look of hmmm are you 80 and just don't look it or perhaps slow - from people in line and sometimes the workers indecision like everyone is supposed to know how to talk Starbucks ! 
it goes like this.
"Tall Zen Green Tea. My name is Diamond"
May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!...  
#27 | 300 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Amelia POnd!

#28 | 300 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Amelia POnd!




May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!...  
#29 | 300 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:



Omg! I posted that pic for Jason before I even knew who she was. Whoa. She's great!
#30 | 300 days ago



This man does things to me that should be illegal in the lower 48.
#31 | 299 days ago

I had a Caramel Macchiato today.  It was my first, and I was pretty impressed.

My daughter has a friend over for the weekend and her chihuahua won't shut up.  She's so jealous.

Even though it isn't cold out, I have my electric fireplace going tonight.  Just need the extra mmmmmmm I get from it.

Still can't share the news about the Suntanning Salon, as things aren't finalized, but it is looking up.

Hi Jason!!!!!!!
Rum, peach nectar, triple sec (Lick Me, it has been named)...  
#32 | 299 days ago


Isn't it a little late for Sam Bradford to be cramming for tests?
#33 | 299 days ago

Jess wrote:
cheeky

We moved in 2012...this picks list is for Trever and I to go through and put what they call a "Dream Sheet" together so we can move the eff outta here next summer. If Trever hadn't advanced, we'd be here until 2015, because it's a 3-year billet...we're short-touring. That was probably Greek to many.

I'm watching Fantasy Factory on MTV2 today. I heart Rob Dyrdek.
My older sister Michelle and her husband David have been short-touring at Puget Sound Naval Base since roughly 1993.  Every time the Navy offers David a different and more "exciting" choice of locations, the two of them find something that's better where their at and stay put.  They have lived in Poulsbo and Silverdale.
You remind me of my jeep...  
#34 | 299 days ago

huskerdoug2009 wrote:
My older sister Michelle and her husband David have been short-touring at Puget Sound Naval Base since roughly 1993.  Every time the Navy offers David a different and more "exciting" choice of locations, the two of them find something that's better where their at and stay put.  They have lived in Poulsbo and Silverdale.
Silverdale is absolutely gorgeous - we may very well end up in that area to settle. We want to be close to Seattle, but not TOO close. I like Poulsbo a lot too, and Gig Harbor. 
Today was a good day...  
#35 | 296 days ago

Jess wrote:
Silverdale is absolutely gorgeous - we may very well end up in that area to settle. We want to be close to Seattle, but not TOO close. I like Poulsbo a lot too, and Gig Harbor. 
Gig Harbor is very nice. 
You remind me of my jeep...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 32 comments | Last by woody050681
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/21/14
7 opinions | 9 comments | Last by Debi_L
Happy Birthday, Kat!
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
9 opinions | 11 comments | Last by icfeet