Skip to Next Poll »
11
F/E 10/17
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

`Sleepy Hollow. Still good times.
`Mindy. Hilarious.
`The only thing funny on Brooklyn nine nine is Terry Crews. It was funny as hell on mute. Maybe I should watch it that way.
`I need some Aassassin's Creed time and to sleep for 9 straight hours soon. Maybe tomorrow.

`GB defense against Weeden or Minn D (who had NO pts last week) against shEli?
| Closed on 10/30/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
11 Fans 
9%a. Come to me...
0%b. You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore...
9%c. They say love is in the air...
9%d. So I hold my breath til I turn purple...
18%e. Your = belonging to you...
9%f. Brown lady...
45%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#10 | 285 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Hey Grandpa Jonesy!  cool

How are things?  How is that grandchild of yours, doing?
Things are good. Spent the whole day with baby Alek the Hutt (he's fat and drools all over the place) yesterday. Usually the happiest baby I've ever seen, the past week he was miserable from teething. He got 3 new top teeth in yesterday and was back to his happy self. I had him for 14 hours and he slept for 1. 

Here he is trying to rip Chucky in half:


Child's Play would have been a much shorter movie if Chucky was given to a baby instead some wussy little kid. 
  
27 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 285 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
I had a dream last night and Ashlie, Jess, Becky, Leigh, Laurel, Sid, Stoney, Marcus, Beans and about 5-6 midgets were in it.
WTF!  surprise

I have no idea why any of you were in it. I don't know why there were midgets in it.  I do know that it was the one of thee funniest dreams that I have ever had.  I may write a screen play about it.   Let's just say that all of you were playing flag football during half-time of the Super Bowl, in the Stadium that the Super Bowl was being played in.........Ashlie close-lined one of the midgets and Laurel was trying to get de-pants by one of them. Leigh was off on the sidelines, mixing drinks with a cig in her mouth and one of the midgets on top of her shoulders while Becky was behind a DJ Booth, with headphones on, spinning and mixing tunes. Jess was the referee and her outfit was, well........well tailored  blush  cheeky.............Beans was on stage tuning his guitar, Marcus was taking pictures as if he was the Papparazzi, Sid and Stoney were playing keep away, with the football, from the midgets..............I'm not sure what I ate before bed, but something triggered this bizarro dream. 


So, about 3 weeks ago, maybe 2, there was a video that went viral and was posted on here of Patrick Kane doing this sick, sick, SICK stick handling drill, right?!?!

Well, here is Brandon Bollig (Chicago's tough guy - absolutely no offensive skills) impersonation of Patrick Kane.  > BOLLIG


SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE  - Rage Against the Machine

YAAAAAAAAA
The world is my expense
The cost of my desire
Jesus blessed me with its future
And I protect it with fire
So raise your fists
And march around
Just don't take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or I'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name
 
Hey, hey
Sleep now in the fire
 
Hey, hey
Sleep now in the fire
 
The lie is my expense
The scope of my desire
The party blessed me with its future
And I protect it with fire
I am the Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria
The noose and the rapist
The fields overseer
The agent of orange
The priests of Hiroshima
The cost of my desire
Sleep now in the fire
 
Hey, hey
Sleep now in the fire
 
Hey, hey
Sleep now in the fire
 
For it's the end of history
It's caged and frozen still
There is no other pill to take
So swallow the one
That made you ill
The Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria
The noose and the rapist
The fields overseer
The agent of orange
The priests of Hiroshima
The cost of my desire
To Sleep now in the fire
Come to me...  
#2 | 285 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I had a dream last night and Ashlie, Jess, Becky, Leigh, Laurel, Sid, Stoney, Marcus, Beans and about 5-6 midgets were in it.
WTF!  surprise

I have no idea why any of you were in it. I don't know why there were midgets in it.  I do know that it was the one of thee funniest dreams that I have ever had.  I may write a screen play about it.   Let's just say that all of you were playing flag football during half-time of the Super Bowl, in the Stadium that the Super Bowl was being played in.........Ashlie close-lined one of the midgets and Laurel was trying to get de-pants by one of them. Leigh was off on the sidelines, mixing drinks with a cig in her mouth and one of the midgets on top of her shoulders while Becky was behind a DJ Booth, with headphones on, spinning and mixing tunes. Jess was the referee and her outfit was, well........well tailored  blush  cheeky.............Beans was on stage tuning his guitar, Marcus was taking pictures as if he was the Papparazzi, Sid and Stoney were playing keep away, with the football, from the midgets..............I'm not sure what I ate before bed, but something triggered this bizarro dream. 


So, about 3 weeks ago, maybe 2, there was a video that went viral and was posted on here of Patrick Kane doing this sick, sick, SICK stick handling drill, right?!?!

Well, here is Brandon Bollig (Chicago's tough guy - absolutely no offensive skills) impersonation of Patrick Kane.  > BOLLIG


SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE  - Rage Against the Machine

YAAAAAAAAA
The world is my expense
The cost of my desire
Jesus blessed me with its future
And I protect it with fire
So raise your fists
And march around
Just don't take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or I'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name
 
Hey, hey
Sleep now in the fire
 
Hey, hey
Sleep now in the fire
 
The lie is my expense
The scope of my desire
The party blessed me with its future
And I protect it with fire
I am the Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria
The noose and the rapist
The fields overseer
The agent of orange
The priests of Hiroshima
The cost of my desire
Sleep now in the fire
 
Hey, hey
Sleep now in the fire
 
Hey, hey
Sleep now in the fire
 
For it's the end of history
It's caged and frozen still
There is no other pill to take
So swallow the one
That made you ill
The Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria
The noose and the rapist
The fields overseer
The agent of orange
The priests of Hiroshima
The cost of my desire
To Sleep now in the fire
That Bollig video is hilarious.
#3 | 285 days ago

Good morning all.  Day off, so guess what I get to do?  Drive to the next city over for a not-needed day of shoping.   I just want to veg on my couch for a change.  

Other than that, I really got nothing today.
Your = belonging to you...  
#4 | 285 days ago

Avalanche vs Red Wings tonight should be a great game.  Looking more and more like both baseball series are going 7 games with Boston/St. Louis having slight advantage because of home field.  Whether he’s right or wrong in each person’s opinion, I like the fact that after all the garbage that KG/Pierce and even Coach Rivers gave Ray Allen when he left and went to Miami,  seems like Lebron has a valid point, although I seriously doubt that KG will ever utter one word of an apology to Ray Ray.  Pierce and Rivers might, but not Garnett.
They say love is in the air...  
#5 | 285 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
That Bollig video is hilarious.
Hey Grandpa Jonesy!  cool

How are things?  How is that grandchild of yours, doing?
Come to me...  
#6 | 285 days ago

Great article on the NHL's Western Conference or as I like to call it, hockey's SEC.




That's all I got, I'm busy as hell and I need an app for that.
Beaneaters...  
#7 | 285 days ago

Brooklyn Nine Nine looks like Reno-911 to me. 

I'm officially a bad person. I grabbed a handful of Goldfish crackers for breakfast and my dog judged me for it. I could tell by the way she was looking at me. So I yelled at her that they had folic acid, and may or may not have called her a mean name. 

We have a tsunami drill today, but I don't have to participate...because I work. If it was a true emergency, I would know what to do...but I don't have 2 hours to traipse up the mountain and back today just for practice  purposes.

All that Monster talk yesterday? My husband brought me a white one (btw, it's the Zero Ultra) when he took his lunch hour yesterday. Our minds must be like...RIGHT THERE...ya know?

I'm tired.
#8 | 285 days ago

Jess wrote:
Brooklyn Nine Nine looks like Reno-911 to me. 

I'm officially a bad person. I grabbed a handful of Goldfish crackers for breakfast and my dog judged me for it. I could tell by the way she was looking at me. So I yelled at her that they had folic acid, and may or may not have called her a mean name. 

We have a tsunami drill today, but I don't have to participate...because I work. If it was a true emergency, I would know what to do...but I don't have 2 hours to traipse up the mountain and back today just for practice  purposes.

All that Monster talk yesterday? My husband brought me a white one (btw, it's the Zero Ultra) when he took his lunch hour yesterday. Our minds must be like...RIGHT THERE...ya know?

I'm tired.
Maybe that's why I don't really like it.
#9 | 285 days ago

Thoisty Thoisday and ya boy JSwizzles is in da Hizzle,
 
Booyakasha, chickity check yoself!
 
-$3 burger night last night.  First time I’ve been since the spring.  For tres (3 in Spanish) dollars you get a ½ lb steak-burger, fries w/ a bomb a*s seasoning, and Cole’s slaw.  It’s SOOOOO DE-LISH!
 
-The old lady has to babysit tonight which means I can eat whatever the hell I want.  Therefore, I’m heading to Lincoln Park for wings and BLACKHAWKS hockey.  I can’t drink, though, because I have an 8am conference call. 
 
-Before going out last night I did all of my laundry for the first time in years.  Five loads in just over 2 hours.  All it did was remind me how much I hate folding clothes.  It’s the worst. 
 
-D Rose is back, meaning the Bulls will win it all this year.  That crossover last night was fresh to dizzzzzeath. 
 
Ash, help me pick out a new pair of gym shoes. 
#10 | 285 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Hey Grandpa Jonesy!  cool

How are things?  How is that grandchild of yours, doing?
Things are good. Spent the whole day with baby Alek the Hutt (he's fat and drools all over the place) yesterday. Usually the happiest baby I've ever seen, the past week he was miserable from teething. He got 3 new top teeth in yesterday and was back to his happy self. I had him for 14 hours and he slept for 1. 

Here he is trying to rip Chucky in half:


Child's Play would have been a much shorter movie if Chucky was given to a baby instead some wussy little kid. 
#11 | 285 days ago

i am supposed to wear comfy long sleeves that can be rolled up for my tooth extraction at 2:30 (or "tooth-hurty"). so i just grabbed something this morning and the irony of grabbing a hockey jersey for this just hit me. in other news, hockey jerseys have a very distinct smell.
#12 | 285 days ago

Q'rs

I really have nothing. My head hurts. Can you learn to much? I'm wondering if I need to get my eyes checked again. I know you are suppose to be able to wear contacts everyday, but I am wondering if jabbing something into my eye everyday is really a "good" idea.
LoJo that baby is ooooooooso cute.....


PEACE
So I hold my breath til I turn purple...  
#13 | 285 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
jswol54 wrote:
Thoisty Thoisday and ya boy JSwizzles is in da Hizzle,
 
Booyakasha, chickity check yoself!
 
-$3 burger night last night.  First time I’ve been since the spring.  For tres (3 in Spanish) dollars you get a ½ lb steak-burger, fries w/ a bomb a*s seasoning, and Cole’s slaw.  It’s SOOOOO DE-LISH!
 
-The old lady has to babysit tonight which means I can eat whatever the hell I want.  Therefore, I’m heading to Lincoln Park for wings and BLACKHAWKS hockey.  I can’t drink, though, because I have an 8am conference call. 
 
-Before going out last night I did all of my laundry for the first time in years.  Five loads in just over 2 hours.  All it did was remind me how much I hate folding clothes.  It’s the worst. 
 
-D Rose is back, meaning the Bulls will win it all this year.  That crossover last night was fresh to dizzzzzeath. 
 
Ash, help me pick out a new pair of gym shoes. 
YAY! Idk if you already have them, but I'm currently in love with and need the updated pegasus'.

:heart:
#14 | 285 days ago

Hockey last night was fantastic. Good pace, evenly matched game. I ended up playing D and there were only 3 of us on the back-end so that made for a lot of ice time and I am GD exhausted today. But we won 4-3 in a shootout so all is well

Speaking of hockey, Avs-Wings tonight. Should be a beauty

While on the topic of new TV shows, I happen to enjoy Brooklyn Nine Nine and it's one of the few I shall continue to check out.
I've seen at least 1 episode of the following; Back in the Game, The Blacklist, Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Crazy Ones, Dads, The Goldbergs, Hello Ladies, Hostages, Ironside, Lucky 7, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Masters of Sex, The Michael J Fox Show, The Millers, Mom, Sean Saves The World, Sleepy Hollow, Super Fun Night, Trophy Wife, We Are Men, and Welcome To the Family.
I'm still trying to find out a way to do an article. I'm thinking twitter style 140 character reviews on each one. Any suggestions? thanks

#15 | 285 days ago

Jess wrote:
Brooklyn Nine Nine looks like Reno-911 to me. 

I'm officially a bad person. I grabbed a handful of Goldfish crackers for breakfast and my dog judged me for it. I could tell by the way she was looking at me. So I yelled at her that they had folic acid, and may or may not have called her a mean name. 

We have a tsunami drill today, but I don't have to participate...because I work. If it was a true emergency, I would know what to do...but I don't have 2 hours to traipse up the mountain and back today just for practice  purposes.

All that Monster talk yesterday? My husband brought me a white one (btw, it's the Zero Ultra) when he took his lunch hour yesterday. Our minds must be like...RIGHT THERE...ya know?

I'm tired.
I must have missed a joke somewhereblush  What's wrong with Goldfish crackers?  Or is it because your not sharing any with the dog?  Came home yesterday to find out that my own one eyed, four legged friend decided that even though I let her out at 8am right before I left, and got back by 1pm to let her out again, that she would go into the basement and leave me a wonderful gift of 4 horsepiles of her breakfast plus enough urine to fill up a mountain dew bottleangry
They say love is in the air...  
#16 | 285 days ago

huskerdoug2009 wrote:
I must have missed a joke somewhereblush  What's wrong with Goldfish crackers?  Or is it because your not sharing any with the dog?  Came home yesterday to find out that my own one eyed, four legged friend decided that even though I let her out at 8am right before I left, and got back by 1pm to let her out again, that she would go into the basement and leave me a wonderful gift of 4 horsepiles of her breakfast plus enough urine to fill up a mountain dew bottleangry
She was judging me because my breakfast consisted of about 10-12 Goldfish (or however many fit in my hand...I've never counted...I have big hands.)
#17 | 285 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Hockey last night was fantastic. Good pace, evenly matched game. I ended up playing D and there were only 3 of us on the back-end so that made for a lot of ice time and I am GD exhausted today. But we won 4-3 in a shootout so all is well

Speaking of hockey, Avs-Wings tonight. Should be a beauty

While on the topic of new TV shows, I happen to enjoy Brooklyn Nine Nine and it's one of the few I shall continue to check out.
I've seen at least 1 episode of the following; Back in the Game, The Blacklist, Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Crazy Ones, Dads, The Goldbergs, Hello Ladies, Hostages, Ironside, Lucky 7, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Masters of Sex, The Michael J Fox Show, The Millers, Mom, Sean Saves The World, Sleepy Hollow, Super Fun Night, Trophy Wife, We Are Men, and Welcome To the Family.
I'm still trying to find out a way to do an article. I'm thinking twitter style 140 character reviews on each one. Any suggestions? thanks

I LOVE that twitter idea ...maybe with a hashtag "trending topic" describing each show's prognosis? Voila. Perfection. Dammit I wish I would have thought of that for an upcoming F-U.
Beaneaters...  
#18 | 285 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Jess wrote:
She was judging me because my breakfast consisted of about 10-12 Goldfish (or however many fit in my hand...I've never counted...I have big hands.)
you know what they say about a girl with big hands......don't you?

blush
Come to me...  
#19 | 285 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
you know what they say about a girl with big hands......don't you?

blush
indecision

(No, but my cousin, who happens to be a lesbian, once told me if I was a lesbian I'd be "popular" after noticing my hands.)
#20 | 285 days ago

It pays to be a nice person sometimes. A buddy of mine had his date flake out on him, so I will now be going to the game this evening. Huzzah!!!

#21 | 285 days ago

Spot the differences game is up - thanks Leigh! 
#22 | 285 days ago

Few weeks ago my wife+I decided 2 purchase NOOK since our pc needed a dose of Muralex, our new device works well providing a surgeon's touch. That's why I sent same trivia question 5 times, Who is Theodore Marvin Willis?
Second or third time trying 2 comment on this poll.
Ready 4 Red Sox/Tigers Game 5!! 
#23 | 285 days ago

hclcdestin wrote:
Few weeks ago my wife+I decided 2 purchase NOOK since our pc needed a dose of Muralex, our new device works well providing a surgeon's touch. That's why I sent same trivia question 5 times, Who is Theodore Marvin Willis?
Second or third time trying 2 comment on this poll.
Ready 4 Red Sox/Tigers Game 5!! 
Yea, the site doesn't work really well with tablets and other such devices quite yet. We do have an app, but I think Nook is limited on which Droid based apps they carry. Our app is also not quite ready for comments (YET!), but eventually we'll get there :)
#24 | 285 days ago

I'm probably on several "watch" lists after an email I just sent a local Congra**hole.  Politicians are often dumba**ery at it's finest.  So are people in general, and that's beside the point.

So much for relaxing this weekend.  Football game tomorrow night, which will be relaxing.  Then I have to go to an all-day training on Saturday and a couples wedding shower on Sunday. 

A friend of mine gave birth this morning.  So happy for her because she's had a couple of mishaps.  It's exciting to have a new baby in the group.
#25 | 285 days ago

This sight gag from tonight's Parks and Rec is the greatest thing ever to a baseball geek like me. I'm just mad I didn't notice it when it aired and had to be tipped off to by Twitter.

#26 | 284 days ago

Jess wrote:
Brooklyn Nine Nine looks like Reno-911 to me. 

I'm officially a bad person. I grabbed a handful of Goldfish crackers for breakfast and my dog judged me for it. I could tell by the way she was looking at me. So I yelled at her that they had folic acid, and may or may not have called her a mean name. 

We have a tsunami drill today, but I don't have to participate...because I work. If it was a true emergency, I would know what to do...but I don't have 2 hours to traipse up the mountain and back today just for practice  purposes.

All that Monster talk yesterday? My husband brought me a white one (btw, it's the Zero Ultra) when he took his lunch hour yesterday. Our minds must be like...RIGHT THERE...ya know?

I'm tired.
I don't like Goldfish, but I had sugar snap peas for breakfast.

Trip to GP was a lot of fun today.  Visited with a young lady who used to work with my daughter at BP.  She now works at Earl's in GP, so we went there for lunch.  Oh Em Gee.  I had a salad with blackened chicken, dates, pears, beets, greens and goat cheese and it was seriously the BEST salad I have ever had.  I was completely in heaven.  My son had seafood fettucini and was making these contented sounds (sort of a cross between a moan and a purr) while he was eating, so it was good food too.  Truth be told, I think I was probably making some of the same noises.  

Ash, I want those shoes, and I want them NOW!
Your = belonging to you...  
#27 | 284 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
jswol54 wrote:
Thoisty Thoisday and ya boy JSwizzles is in da Hizzle,
 
Booyakasha, chickity check yoself!
 
-$3 burger night last night.  First time I’ve been since the spring.  For tres (3 in Spanish) dollars you get a ½ lb steak-burger, fries w/ a bomb a*s seasoning, and Cole’s slaw.  It’s SOOOOO DE-LISH!
 
-The old lady has to babysit tonight which means I can eat whatever the hell I want.  Therefore, I’m heading to Lincoln Park for wings and BLACKHAWKS hockey.  I can’t drink, though, because I have an 8am conference call. 
 
-Before going out last night I did all of my laundry for the first time in years.  Five loads in just over 2 hours.  All it did was remind me how much I hate folding clothes.  It’s the worst. 
 
-D Rose is back, meaning the Bulls will win it all this year.  That crossover last night was fresh to dizzzzzeath. 
 
Ash, help me pick out a new pair of gym shoes. 
You know, sadly, you say this about D Rose every year. I really hope he stays healthy.

Stoney, Super Fun Night is the only one that I never gave a second chance. Well, I didn't watch Hostages again but not because it sucked.

Debi, I know, right?! Can't wait to get the black and red ones. 

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked Yesterday
10 opinions | 1 comment | Last by Jess
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/25/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/24/14
6 opinions | 23 comments | Last by woody050681