Skip to Next Poll »
15
F/E 10/24
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


Hello.

Grimm premieres Friday. I'm so ready.

Remember to eat.
| Closed on 11/08/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
14 Fans 
7%a. And with all this romantic atmosphere, Disaster's in the air...
14%b. Caramel Apple Pops...
21%c. She's not outside eating chicken, that's for sure...
21%d. janet jackson..
0%e. Hell for the company...
0%f. Vodka Red Bull
36%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 277 days ago

  
32 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 277 days ago

yes
#2 | 277 days ago

the boy and i were watching game 1 last night. well, he was watching and i was trying to not give a damn, and read my 1984, but he kept freaking out about the name xander.

"why use an x if it's just making a z sound?" he says.
"cause x looks way cooler."
"x really doesn't have it's own sound. it's either 'zzzz' or 'kss.' what a dumb letter."
"sometimes it makes an h sound like in 'don quixote.'"
"that's just in spanish."

(pregnant silence)

"heh. if spanish people did xj xj xj instead of xo, it would sound like sex breathing."

i roll my eyes because he's annoying me at this point and i don't want him to know that was pretty damn funny. he gives the game his attention again and i get to get back to reading. after awhile i get a text message:




my blu e-cig is amazing. i sang in my car on the way home yesterday for the first time in months.
Caramel Apple Pops...  
#3 | 277 days ago

#4 | 277 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

kobe_lova wrote:


indecision


janet jackson..  
#5 | 277 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:



indecision


oh you don't like that? oh.
#6 | 277 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
the boy and i were watching game 1 last night. well, he was watching and i was trying to not give a damn, and read my 1984, but he kept freaking out about the name xander.

"why use an x if it's just making a z sound?" he says.
"cause x looks way cooler."
"x really doesn't have it's own sound. it's either 'zzzz' or 'kss.' what a dumb letter."
"sometimes it makes an h sound like in 'don quixote.'"
"that's just in spanish."

(pregnant silence)

"heh. if spanish people did xj xj xj instead of xo, it would sound like sex breathing."

i roll my eyes because he's annoying me at this point and i don't want him to know that was pretty damn funny. he gives the game his attention again and i get to get back to reading. after awhile i get a text message:




my blu e-cig is amazing. i sang in my car on the way home yesterday for the first time in months.
Who's pregnant?
#7 | 277 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Who's pregnant?
Sista's imagination
#8 | 277 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Sista's imagination
...i dont get it.
#9 | 277 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
...i dont get it.
and I'm sure you never will.
#10 | 277 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
Speaking of being pregnant. The one thing I've learned during this first month of fatherhood is: A sleeping baby is the best sound in the world. 
She's not outside eating chicken, that's for sure...  
#11 | 277 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas! 

Remember to eat, Ash! LOL. Some people might take offense if you don't .

I am off for the rest of the week, since the office is closed, and I only work Monday and Tuesday next week...in an empty office answering phones. 

I'm bored already! I shall go buy some liquor and make today interesting....
Beaneaters...  
#12 | 277 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Hola amigos y amigas! 

Remember to eat, Ash! LOL. Some people might take offense if you don't .

I am off for the rest of the week, since the office is closed, and I only work Monday and Tuesday next week...in an empty office answering phones. 

I'm bored already! I shall go buy some liquor and make today interesting....
Right? I ate lunch and am headed to liquor store after work to spend money I don't have. :)
#13 | 277 days ago

I am officially once and for all confused by life here in Nebraska.  In this town where going to college costs more per year than most people make in salary I thought I had seen it all.  This morning I go in to donate plasma, just like I have done twice a week no matter where I have lived for 20 years.  Now you can actually reserve your spot a head of time, which I didn't know.  So my dumb butt walked in at 9:45 am and walked out at 1 pmangry  Normally the whole process from in door to out door 1 and 1/2 hours tops.
She's not outside eating chicken, that's for sure...  
#14 | 277 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Right? I ate lunch and am headed to liquor store after work to spend money I don't have. :)
Yeah I don't have much either but I figure it will be worth it. 

Oh and I had breakfast.
Beaneaters...  
#15 | 277 days ago

R.I.P.D. was cute...somewhat of a M.i.B. ripoff but I didn't mind. The Internship was what I expected it would be - very Vince Vaughn (whom I love).

I type fairly quickly and don't always catch typos...this wasn't too much of a problem until about a week or so ago, because most of the time a little red line would show up when something was funky...that red line doesn't show up anymore, so I have to either a) be more careful, or b) just let it go and let everyone think I'm an idiot. Which one I decide will depend on how tired I am or if I'm busy. My apologies in advance.

I just discovered Bitstrips. I'm a little obsessed. (Plus, it makes me giggle when it says "You Bitstripped Sherry!" or random other friend. Dirrty.

Have a fantabulous day!
She's not outside eating chicken, that's for sure...  
#16 | 277 days ago

16th!! There HAS to be a prize for THAT!

Afternoon Q'ers!  The RANGERS play tonight....I have to watch, caust eht Bucs-Panthers game is gonna be just about as bad as the Giants-Vikings game was Monday...

A nice fall day in  NJ...58 degrees, sunny, blue sky and slight breeze.  May light a fire tonight...

Here's today's pic...enjoy..


Have a great Thirsty Thursday!!
Beaneaters...  
#17 | 277 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Last night was sooo cool!

5 seconds of happiness = a life time memory I will never forget!

In case something happens to me on the way to Mexico,  while in Mexico or on my way back, it's been my pleasure!  I hope you all enjoyed my f**ked up humor, rants, whining, and foolishness.......oh, and especially my music polls!

Enjoy each other and your lives!


If nothing happens, well, still.....enjoy each other and your lives and maybe I will talk to you all in the near future.





janet jackson..  
#18 | 277 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Last night was sooo cool!

5 seconds of happiness = a life time memory I will never forget!

In case something happens to me on the way to Mexico,  while in Mexico or on my way back, it's been my pleasure!  I hope you all enjoyed my f**ked up humor, rants, whining, and foolishness.......oh, and especially my music polls!

Enjoy each other and your lives!


If nothing happens, well, still.....enjoy each other and your lives and maybe I will talk to you all in the near future.





Wut the hell was that? This is like one of those signs before a suicide right? Are you being bullied?
Beaneaters...  
#19 | 277 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
marcus_nyce wrote:
Wut the hell was that? This is like one of those signs before a suicide right? Are you being bullied?
Yes!  I am being bullied.  Speaking of which.........HI ASHLIE!  blush    (kidding!!! )  heart

No, just part of my f**ked up sense of humor, which only few of you get  cheeky

But, seriously, none of us know when it's our time to go, so, just in case my plane crashes or I get kidnapped by the Mexican Drug Lords or I live a real life "Born In East LA" in which I get stuck in Mexico (which wouldn't be a bad thing unless I'm in jail)......just my way of saying Thank You to all of you in my sick and twisted way!

cool
janet jackson..  
#20 | 277 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Speaking of being pregnant. The one thing I've learned during this first month of fatherhood is: A sleeping baby is the best sound in the world. 
Give it a few months. Sometimes the sound of a sleeping baby is actually a quiet baby trying to sneak out of his crib.
#21 | 277 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Last night was sooo cool!

5 seconds of happiness = a life time memory I will never forget!

In case something happens to me on the way to Mexico,  while in Mexico or on my way back, it's been my pleasure!  I hope you all enjoyed my f**ked up humor, rants, whining, and foolishness.......oh, and especially my music polls!

Enjoy each other and your lives!


If nothing happens, well, still.....enjoy each other and your lives and maybe I will talk to you all in the near future.





Where did you get that shirt?
#22 | 277 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Last night was sooo cool!

5 seconds of happiness = a life time memory I will never forget!

In case something happens to me on the way to Mexico,  while in Mexico or on my way back, it's been my pleasure!  I hope you all enjoyed my f**ked up humor, rants, whining, and foolishness.......oh, and especially my music polls!

Enjoy each other and your lives!


If nothing happens, well, still.....enjoy each other and your lives and maybe I will talk to you all in the near future.





Never mind the shirt...where did you get that CUP?
Beaneaters...  
#23 | 277 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Who's pregnant?
not me!


go play
Caramel Apple Pops...  
#24 | 277 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
Where did you get that shirt?
A place in Lincolnwood Mall called Hot Rags.
janet jackson..  
#25 | 277 days ago

In less than 24 hours, I'll be at the Pittsburgh Whiskey Festival. These are the distilleries scheduled to attend. Everything else is irrelevant.
#26 | 277 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
I'm A LOT biased, but that cup looked better last summer (2012). 
Caramel Apple Pops...  
#27 | 277 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
apparently REALLY Biased. 
Caramel Apple Pops...  
#28 | 276 days ago

1.  frustrating day today, but I will save you the details.

2.  I don't work until 1;30 tomorrow, meaning I can drink tonight (drinking is actually beneficial to people with RA) but I forgot to buy mix.  This could be a very quick drunk.

3. My daughter filled in today for the worker with five kids.  One of them was sick.....again.  More hours = more money for my daughter, less money for the mother with the constantly sick kids.

4.  It was 72F here today.  Tomorrow and Saturday supposed to be around 65.  Sunday supposed to be 30 and snowing. Wonderful.

5.  Ummmm I got nothing else.
And with all this romantic atmosphere, Disaster's in the air...  
#29 | 276 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kteacher wrote:
I'm A LOT biased, but that cup looked better last summer (2012). 
thanks for PISSING on my parade!  wink    laugh  cheeky
janet jackson..  
#30 | 276 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
thanks for PISSING on my parade!  wink    laugh  cheeky
Pssssh.

Blame the NHL for not allowing me a whole season to savor that moment. 
Caramel Apple Pops...  
#31 | 276 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Dr Phil`s new look? He actually looks intelligent now!cheeky
#32 | 276 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Wut the hell was that? This is like one of those signs before a suicide right? Are you being bullied?
OMG! I just read it and that's exactly what I thought. He's OOC! lol


p.s. Nick, stfu...i saw that.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked Today
5 opinions | 1 comment | Last by hclcdestin
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
6 opinions | 16 comments | Last by JenX63
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/25/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/24/14
6 opinions | 23 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681