Skip to Next Poll »
13
F/E 11/04

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 

I got nothing but love for you baby. 

| Closed on 11/17/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
16 Fans 
25%a. Smells Like Teen Spirit.......
0%b. The Fresh Maker...
13%c. Teach me how to dougie...
19%d. F***-A-DOODLE-DO! ...
6%e. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?...
13%f. Absolut Pleasure...
25%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 360 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Hola!

Hope everyone on the Q is doing well.

Vacay was nice and relaxing until last Wednesday when I came down with an upper respiratory infection.  Heading to the doc this afternoon to get it checked out.  I was sooo congested that I have not been able to hear out of my left ear since Wednesday………..WHAT??  cheeky

JSWOL - Thanks for the invite for tonight's Packer-Bear game, but, as you just read, I will not be going anywhere or drinking any booze for a while (<<< probably will be put on some antibiotics).   Tonight's game will not be pretty, but, lets just hope it's not ugly!

Some pics from Puerto Vallarta and the last one is a small HS GTG that we had the night before I left. I hadn't seen these jokers in over 10 yrs.

       

Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
  
20 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 360 days ago

indecision
Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
#2 | 360 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Hola!

Hope everyone on the Q is doing well.

Vacay was nice and relaxing until last Wednesday when I came down with an upper respiratory infection.  Heading to the doc this afternoon to get it checked out.  I was sooo congested that I have not been able to hear out of my left ear since Wednesday………..WHAT??  cheeky

JSWOL - Thanks for the invite for tonight's Packer-Bear game, but, as you just read, I will not be going anywhere or drinking any booze for a while (<<< probably will be put on some antibiotics).   Tonight's game will not be pretty, but, lets just hope it's not ugly!

Some pics from Puerto Vallarta and the last one is a small HS GTG that we had the night before I left. I hadn't seen these jokers in over 10 yrs.

       

Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
#3 | 360 days ago

I'm a Doug and even I don't know how to Dougieangry
Teach me how to dougie...  
#4 | 360 days ago

(Edited by hclcdestin)
Good Monday Afternoon,
 Greetings from Santa Rosa Beach FL (sunny+mild72°). Hope 2 get outdoors soon,too nice 2 b inside.
Yes I'm amazed at Red Sox 2013 success,last April predicted 3rd place finish (81-81), really never thought I would witness the t eam coming together as they excelled thru the postseason. Also enjoyed watching Patriots latest victory!
Glad I have Nook 4 logging on, perhaps i can take FanIQ 2 the beach.

Ready 4 more action packed,fun filled weeks of all sports ** Good Luck 2 everyone! 
Absolut Pleasure...  
#5 | 360 days ago

OK so now that I'm more awake...

This weekend was as crazy as I expected it to be, and I'm glad it's over.

1 - We left Friday early afternoon (I worked from the road with my wireless card...needing a wireless keyboard is a pain in the arse on the road.) Met up with some friends; we were supposed to go to Chuck E Cheese to give the kids a break from all the driving - our friends drove something like 14 hours to meet us - but they decided they wanted to go somewhere else. Food was terrible and expensive, service was even worse. I'm never letting anyone else pick the restaurant again...this is the 4th time in the past few months we've taken advice from someone or changed plans to accommodate someone else and been completely disappointed. It was really good to see them though.

2 - Friday night, because the dogs were also with us and cooped up in their kennels all day/evening, they were restless and kept waking me up. Dropped them off Saturday morning at the doggy hotel / day camp.

3 - We drove about 1.5 hours out of Seattle to pick up a little commuter car for the mister and then dropped it off back at the hotel...then we shopped for phones all day. Mine burned a blister on my hand after charging it and forgetting about it overnight. It's time.

4 - We always get up early Sunday so we can hit Starbucks before we head to Touchdown City. Had fun as usual. That game exhausted me. I can't keep doing this with them.

5 - Had to drive the 4.5 hours home by myself - at night - I'm night blind, I swear - that sucked. 

6 - I heart Panera Bread.
Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
#6 | 360 days ago

I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us


Yay
Hey
Yay
Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
#7 | 360 days ago

As the stomach turns......

Afternoon Q'ers!  Rams lost....can't push the ball in from the 10 yard line when it counts.  Kellen Clemens is NOT the QB of ANYONE's future!  Nuff said about that

Cool here in NJ today.  Actually wore a jacket with my shirt and tie today, which I haven't done in awhile.  Supposed to be cool most of the week.  Well, it IS MOvember!  Since I already have a moustache, I don't have to grow one.  I was not going to shave all month, but my beard does NOT look good...I get a goatee but very little up the side of my face.  I prefer to use my testosterone in OTHER places....wait..what?

Here's today's pic...didn't post much last week, so it is a little late....



(Cat lovers will get that one...lol!)
Beaneaters...  
#8 | 360 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
that moment when you realize texans are 3-9 in their last 12 regular season games.

or that moment when you see schaub on the sideline with his helmet on and can't help but be reminded of your nephew hoping his momma lets him go to school in his spiderman costume because it's what he put on.

or that moment when your kicker has gone 13/21 and when you still haven't completely healed from the scars left by kris brown.

or that moment when you realize the best-looking thing of the second half was babs bush.

#9 | 360 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us


Yay
Hey
Yay
Paul Anka's cover of this is hilarious.
Beaneaters...  
#10 | 360 days ago

But I showered...
or she was 21...
or damn...what could've been with Nirvana.

Huskers...well...they won.  Sorry Mr. Fitzgerald.  I hope it gets better for you here on out.

Redskins...well...they won.  I'm good with that.

Movember 4th (if you can't find me on FB or twitter)

Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
#11 | 360 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
that moment when you realize texans are 3-9 in their last 12 regular season games.

or that moment when you see schaub on the sideline with his helmet on and can't help but be reminded of your nephew hoping his momma lets him go to school in his spiderman costume because it's what he put on.

or that moment when your kicker has gone 13/21 and when you still haven't completely healed from the scars left by kris brown.

or that moment when you realize the best-looking thing of the second half was babs bush.

On the bright side, Schaub has $40 mil left on his contract that is not guaranteed that you can use on Keenum ( maybe 20 25 mil?) once you release him after the season. Boom, cap space.
Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
#12 | 360 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
sisyphus1992 wrote:
Paul Anka's cover of this is hilarious.
whooops….I replied to the wrong post!  DOH!  crying
Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
#13 | 360 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
On the bright side, Schaub has $40 mil left on his contract that is not guaranteed that you can use on Keenum ( maybe 20 25 mil?) once you release him after the season. Boom, cap space.
it stings a little though because i'm worried about poor schaubby. and i don't know what to do with my jersey. i just hope someone nice picks him up and he goes brad lidge all over everybody's asses. i still think he's good, but houston did what houston does and now he's in his head (that's that lump 3 feet above your ass, doris.)

if i ruled the world, i'd get our kicker from last year back and trendon holliday with that dinero.
#14 | 360 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
it stings a little though because i'm worried about poor schaubby. and i don't know what to do with my jersey. i just hope someone nice picks him up and he goes brad lidge all over everybody's asses. i still think he's good, but houston did what houston does and now he's in his head (that's that lump 3 feet above your ass, doris.)

if i ruled the world, i'd get our kicker from last year back and trendon holliday with that dinero.
I'd look into selling that Foster stock too.
Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
#15 | 360 days ago

huskerdoug2009 wrote:
I'm a Doug and even I don't know how to Dougieangry
Me either sad
Teach me how to dougie...  
#16 | 360 days ago

Embedded image permalink

Still TEAM RICK
Beaneaters...  
#17 | 359 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
that moment when you realize texans are 3-9 in their last 12 regular season games.

or that moment when you see schaub on the sideline with his helmet on and can't help but be reminded of your nephew hoping his momma lets him go to school in his spiderman costume because it's what he put on.

or that moment when your kicker has gone 13/21 and when you still haven't completely healed from the scars left by kris brown.

or that moment when you realize the best-looking thing of the second half was babs bush.

Hey, Hippie-Chick girlfriend!  I had a layover in Houston on Friday (coming back from Mexico) and looked all over the airport for you.  I guess you weren't there…………not that you had any reason to be there, but, I figured, since I was in Houston, I would look for you……just in case……. surprise cheeky  laugh
Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  
#18 | 359 days ago

Jess wrote:
OK so now that I'm more awake...

This weekend was as crazy as I expected it to be, and I'm glad it's over.

1 - We left Friday early afternoon (I worked from the road with my wireless card...needing a wireless keyboard is a pain in the arse on the road.) Met up with some friends; we were supposed to go to Chuck E Cheese to give the kids a break from all the driving - our friends drove something like 14 hours to meet us - but they decided they wanted to go somewhere else. Food was terrible and expensive, service was even worse. I'm never letting anyone else pick the restaurant again...this is the 4th time in the past few months we've taken advice from someone or changed plans to accommodate someone else and been completely disappointed. It was really good to see them though.

2 - Friday night, because the dogs were also with us and cooped up in their kennels all day/evening, they were restless and kept waking me up. Dropped them off Saturday morning at the doggy hotel / day camp.

3 - We drove about 1.5 hours out of Seattle to pick up a little commuter car for the mister and then dropped it off back at the hotel...then we shopped for phones all day. Mine burned a blister on my hand after charging it and forgetting about it overnight. It's time.

4 - We always get up early Sunday so we can hit Starbucks before we head to Touchdown City. Had fun as usual. That game exhausted me. I can't keep doing this with them.

5 - Had to drive the 4.5 hours home by myself - at night - I'm night blind, I swear - that sucked. 

6 - I heart Panera Bread.
Did ya get your soup? (is that what you were wanting? my memory is f***ed) I know you wanted something and Trevor looked to be smacking you, is that why you love Panera? geesh imma mess....
F***-A-DOODLE-DO! ...  
#19 | 359 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I'd look into selling that Foster stock too.
i got rid of most of my shares when i found out he's gonna be in a movie. if he wants to go hollywood that's fine, but he needs to not bitch about his playing time compared with ben tate's cause while arian's having his makeup done and complaining about his hammy, ben's training.
#20 | 359 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Did ya get your soup? (is that what you were wanting? my memory is f***ed) I know you wanted something and Trevor looked to be smacking you, is that why you love Panera? geesh imma mess....
I got my soup...twice! Once at Red Robin for lunch on Saturday and then again on Sunday at Panera Bread. I heart French onion soup.
Smells Like Teen Spirit.......  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 10/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
5 opinions | 1 comment | Last by Sharp Square
F/E 10/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 34 comments | Last by Jess
F/E 10/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/28/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by hskrdave
Binge Club 7
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/28/14
1 opinion | 19 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
Filter Error 10/27
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/27/14
4 opinions | 3 comments | Last by marcus_nyce