Skip to Next Poll »
Are The Kansas City Chiefs Good Enough to make a Super Bowl Run? (Edited 11/18/13 06:49PM by Dream_Machine)
The Kansas City Chiefs are the lone undefeated team in the NFL at 9-0 as of week 10. With the NFL's best All Around Defense and a High Powered Offense lead by QB Alex Smith, are The Chiefs actually ready to make a Super Bowl Run?
| Closed on 12/05/13 at 03:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | NFL, Kansas City Chiefs | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Team Breakout:
3 Fans 
33%a. Yes
67%b. No
0%c. Too Soon to Tell

  
7 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 320 days ago

My Personal Opinion is No, Yes, Their Defense is Stellar, but I don't think they have the offense to make it. Look around at the Other Super Bowl Caliber teams: Denver, New Orleans, heck, even New England, what do they all have? Offense. Kansas City has a Above Average offense with Charles and Smith and Bowe, but not as Good as Denver, New Orleans, or the Patriots.
No  
#2 | 319 days ago

CP43 wrote:
My Personal Opinion is No, Yes, Their Defense is Stellar, but I don't think they have the offense to make it. Look around at the Other Super Bowl Caliber teams: Denver, New Orleans, heck, even New England, what do they all have? Offense. Kansas City has a Above Average offense with Charles and Smith and Bowe, but not as Good as Denver, New Orleans, or the Patriots.
Balanced teams win championships at the end of the day along with some decent playoff experience and Kansas City isn't a balanced team nor a experienced team...  I feel that they overachieved this season...  I believe the Chiefs will be exposed in the next 5-6 games...
No  
#3 | 317 days ago

RaiderSteeler15 wrote:
Balanced teams win championships at the end of the day along with some decent playoff experience and Kansas City isn't a balanced team nor a experienced team...  I feel that they overachieved this season...  I believe the Chiefs will be exposed in the next 5-6 games...
Yea, exactly. They have a Ridiculous defense, as in they are Great, but like I said, Alex Smith wont get them their. No balance
No  
#4 | 317 days ago

CP43 wrote:
Yea, exactly. They have a Ridiculous defense, as in they are Great, but like I said, Alex Smith wont get them their. No balance
That's why when Alex Smith was with the 49ers for the first 7 years of his career, the 49ers saw what kind of QB he was and they drafted Colin Kaepernick and Kaepernick has exceed what Alex Smith did in his tenure with the 49ers as far as passing offense and running with the ball.  As long as Peyton Manning is taking snaps with the Broncos, it'll be hard for the Chiefs to overtake the Broncos with the mediocre offense they have there.
No  
#5 | 317 days ago

RaiderSteeler15 wrote:
That's why when Alex Smith was with the 49ers for the first 7 years of his career, the 49ers saw what kind of QB he was and they drafted Colin Kaepernick and Kaepernick has exceed what Alex Smith did in his tenure with the 49ers as far as passing offense and running with the ball.  As long as Peyton Manning is taking snaps with the Broncos, it'll be hard for the Chiefs to overtake the Broncos with the mediocre offense they have there.
Yea, Kansas City in my opinion wont take over Denver, I mean, who would you rather have? Peyton or Smith? Even though Peyotn is older, i'd still choose him because hes just Flat Out better. Smith is a top 15 QB, Peyton.....well hes a Top 3 if not 1
No  
#6 | 294 days ago

CP43 wrote:
Yea, Kansas City in my opinion wont take over Denver, I mean, who would you rather have? Peyton or Smith? Even though Peyotn is older, i'd still choose him because hes just Flat Out better. Smith is a top 15 QB, Peyton.....well hes a Top 3 if not 1
I guess Kansas City couldn't beat the Denver Broncos this season...  I guess this should answer the question about the chiefs making the super bowl.
No  
#7 | 292 days ago

RaiderSteeler15 wrote:
I guess Kansas City couldn't beat the Denver Broncos this season...  I guess this should answer the question about the chiefs making the super bowl.
Yep. Kansas City had there chance, and failed both times. Im sticking to my Denver-Seattle Super Bowl
No  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Redskins at Eagles 9/21/14
Asked by hskrdave | NFL, WAS, PHI | 6 questions asked 09/17/14
54 predictions | Last by maroon&gold4eve | 6 hours left
NFL***Pick-Em***Week 3***Pt.2
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, SF, IND | 8 questions asked 09/14/14
168 predictions | Last by khand23 | 6 hours left
NFL**Pick-Em**Week 3**pt. 1
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, IND, SF | 8 questions asked 09/14/14
168 predictions | Last by khand23 | 6 hours left
Rank the AFC North Scoring Leaders Week #3 9/21/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, AFC North, BAL | 4 questions asked 09/14/14
56 predictions | Last by lbruce | 6 hours left
Rank the AFC West Scoring Leaders Week #3 9/21/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, AFC West, DEN | 4 questions asked 09/14/14
56 predictions | Last by lbruce | 6 hours left