Skip to Next Poll »
14
F/E 11/13

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


The Voice. So good.
AHS. Crazy good.
It was about 27 degrees this morning. I grabbed my hoodie from the back of my car, but never put it on. Was thrilled to have it sit beside me though. It's so lovely this time of year.
I have nothing else, at least that I can remember at the moment.



 

| Closed on 11/27/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
10 Fans 
40%a. marisa tomei
0%b. Fill in the blank...
0%c. Yes or NO...
20%d. What?...
0%e. Because I said so...
0%f. Vodka Cran...
40%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 307 days ago

So i wake up this morning and my beard is out.of.control (havent shaved since september).  I must have been all over the bed last night because i woke up with a crazy face fro. Not even the shower helped things.  So i ninja around and find a bottle of some kind of leave in conditioner sh**.     Well my ninja skills weren't quite up to par and i get busted smearing a handful of this sh** on my face...and... OHMYGODTHEDOGDIEDCATBURNEDUPKIDCAUGHTCANCERA**HOLEAIDSATEAHOLETHROUGHMYMOMSASSBURNING
SENSATIONENDOFTHEWORLDCALAMITYF**CKALLTHEWORLDWITHAHOTPOKERSKYISFALLINGWENEEDROBOCOPRIPS
INTHETIMESPACECONTIUUMALIENSATTACKF**TOMCRUISE
...evidently its made of liquid gold, diamond powder, and aborted baby stem cells.  I was informed like a drop of this f**king sh** works for a whole head of hair and lasts three moon cycles.  How the hell was i supposed to know?  So there i am with this liquified baby jesus dripping off my hands, spilled on the sink, and slathered on my face like vicks vapor rub during peek flu season feeling like im personally responsible for sudden infant death syndrome.  And guess what...i dont care...my beard is silky and smooth and flat and smells so good its giving me a semi. 
  
40 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 307 days ago

Worst! 

I'll be back
Beaneaters...  
#2 | 307 days ago

Started the chilly morning with sundried tomato bagel and a cup of joe.  Things have looked up ever since.
marisa tomei  
#3 | 307 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
i was going to kill two birds with one stone a few minutes ago by starting my new nuva ring and making hot tea on the same trip. put both in my back pocket and i'll be damned if i didn't almost shove a teabag up my wooha.

i am surprising my momma and my step andrew and my sister/favorite person in the world at thanksgiving in oklahoma. i haven't feasted with them since 2006. i am really really really excited about this :)
#4 | 307 days ago

It's suppose to be 88 degrees today. 

I'm on #groinwatch2013. Quick broke, strained, pulled, etc.....his baby maker last night. Granted he hasn't be 2011-2012 Quick but he was getting better, and NOW.....indecision. PErfect start to his TEN year contract extension. indecision

Ted Nolan is BACK in the NHL. His penance is OVER. .....about DAMN time. I'm thinking Jordan Nolan for Miller and pick is a given. No? Whatever. 

I'm going to go weep in a corner with my Quick jersey now. 
Beaneaters...  
#5 | 307 days ago

So i wake up this morning and my beard is out.of.control (havent shaved since september).  I must have been all over the bed last night because i woke up with a crazy face fro. Not even the shower helped things.  So i ninja around and find a bottle of some kind of leave in conditioner sh**.     Well my ninja skills weren't quite up to par and i get busted smearing a handful of this sh** on my face...and... OHMYGODTHEDOGDIEDCATBURNEDUPKIDCAUGHTCANCERA**HOLEAIDSATEAHOLETHROUGHMYMOMSASSBURNING
SENSATIONENDOFTHEWORLDCALAMITYF**CKALLTHEWORLDWITHAHOTPOKERSKYISFALLINGWENEEDROBOCOPRIPS
INTHETIMESPACECONTIUUMALIENSATTACKF**TOMCRUISE
...evidently its made of liquid gold, diamond powder, and aborted baby stem cells.  I was informed like a drop of this f**king sh** works for a whole head of hair and lasts three moon cycles.  How the hell was i supposed to know?  So there i am with this liquified baby jesus dripping off my hands, spilled on the sink, and slathered on my face like vicks vapor rub during peek flu season feeling like im personally responsible for sudden infant death syndrome.  And guess what...i dont care...my beard is silky and smooth and flat and smells so good its giving me a semi. 
#6 | 307 days ago

The Avs got what they deserved last night. Came out slow and didn't start really playing until they were down 2-0 and couldn't quite bury the biscuit late.

Hockey at 10:30 tonight. I hate late games

My phone just told me Ted Nolan was hired as the Sabres interim coach (how that guy has been out of an NHL job for so long amazes me).. I obviously missed something. That franchise is a GD dumpster fire

I've never had a desire to watch the Voice. Do they set it up like Real World/Road Rules Challenge where the contestants do silly challenges in between performances? Or is it just glorified karaoke like American Idol? I know I'm in the majority on this one, but if I'm going to watch someone alone on a stage performing awful top 40 music, then there better be a pole and disrobing involved
#7 | 307 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
The Avs got what they deserved last night. Came out slow and didn't start really playing until they were down 2-0 and couldn't quite bury the biscuit late.

Hockey at 10:30 tonight. I hate late games

My phone just told me Ted Nolan was hired as the Sabres interim coach (how that guy has been out of an NHL job for so long amazes me).. I obviously missed something. That franchise is a GD dumpster fire

I've never had a desire to watch the Voice. Do they set it up like Real World/Road Rules Challenge where the contestants do silly challenges in between performances? Or is it just glorified karaoke like American Idol? I know I'm in the majority on this one, but if I'm going to watch someone alone on a stage performing awful top 40 music, then there better be a pole and disrobing involved
I refuse to answer your Voice question because you've asked it every season. Don't watch it. Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,(that's a long pause, right? In know) let's move on, sing to meh!
#8 | 307 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I refuse to answer your Voice question because you've asked it every season. Don't watch it. Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,(that's a long pause, right? In know) let's move on, sing to meh!
that's why I ask these questions. I'm curious. It's the same way with Duck Dynasty , Swamp People, Rental Storage Unit Auction Things, Pedophiles and Tiaras, that whole gamut.

So do they really just sing? or......
#9 | 307 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
that's why I ask these questions. I'm curious. It's the same way with Duck Dynasty , Swamp People, Rental Storage Unit Auction Things, Pedophiles and Tiaras, that whole gamut.

So do they really just sing? or......
Yeah..just singing.  Horrible renditions of horrible pop music.   The one redeeming thing in previous years was Aguluarrara's huge exposed breasts but even those are gone now.
#10 | 307 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Yeah..just singing.  Horrible renditions of horrible pop music.   The one redeeming thing in previous years was Aguluarrara's huge exposed breasts but even those are gone now.
You've clearly never watched the show. You suck. GTFO.
#11 | 307 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
that's why I ask these questions. I'm curious. It's the same way with Duck Dynasty , Swamp People, Rental Storage Unit Auction Things, Pedophiles and Tiaras, that whole gamut.

So do they really just sing? or......
and it's been answered every season! It's a singing competition (so duh)...with little elimination challenges, I guess. The format is different than all of the other shows, and everyone you see is talented. They don't waste time with the people who just wanna get on tv. But still, don't you watch.

Duck Dynasty and Swamp People are good times.
I wont watch a show about storage units and pedos and tiaras made me laugh. DON'T make me laugh when I'm bitchin at you!
#12 | 307 days ago

Howdy,
 
-MSU is #1….MSU is #1 – my Spartans beat #1 Kentucky in a thriller.  That said, we should have won by 20+.  Izzo  is going to run them until they piss blood for taking their foot off the gas. 
 
-Duke/KU was another great game.  I really wish I’d have gone.  Even though he spurned MSU, seeing hometown star Jabari Parker in person at the college level would have been fun.  Wiggins too.  Not as fun as seeing my Spartans, but still.
 
-Dinner last night was leftover homemade potato soup, a boca burger w/ swiss, bbq, honey, mayo, and lettuce, and cauliflower tots.  Om nom om nom nom om nom….
 
-Bachelor party in Michigan this weekend. There will be boatloads of strippers, booze, and drugs galore.  I can’t wait, man. 
 
-I’m going to grub on a $3 burger tonight.  Who’s Smucker’s?  
#13 | 307 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
and it's been answered every season! It's a singing competition (so duh)...with little elimination challenges, I guess. The format is different than all of the other shows, and everyone you see is talented. They don't waste time with the people who just wanna get on tv. But still, don't you watch.

Duck Dynasty and Swamp People are good times.
I wont watch a show about storage units and pedos and tiaras made me laugh. DON'T make me laugh when I'm bitchin at you!
thank you
#14 | 307 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
Jason_ wrote:
So i wake up this morning and my beard is out.of.control (havent shaved since september).  I must have been all over the bed last night because i woke up with a crazy face fro. Not even the shower helped things.  So i ninja around and find a bottle of some kind of leave in conditioner sh**.     Well my ninja skills weren't quite up to par and i get busted smearing a handful of this sh** on my face...and... OHMYGODTHEDOGDIEDCATBURNEDUPKIDCAUGHTCANCERA**HOLEAIDSATEAHOLETHROUGHMYMOMSASSBURNING
SENSATIONENDOFTHEWORLDCALAMITYF**CKALLTHEWORLDWITHAHOTPOKERSKYISFALLINGWENEEDROBOCOPRIPS
INTHETIMESPACECONTIUUMALIENSATTACKF**TOMCRUISE
...evidently its made of liquid gold, diamond powder, and aborted baby stem cells.  I was informed like a drop of this f**king sh** works for a whole head of hair and lasts three moon cycles.  How the hell was i supposed to know?  So there i am with this liquified baby jesus dripping off my hands, spilled on the sink, and slathered on my face like vicks vapor rub during peek flu season feeling like im personally responsible for sudden infant death syndrome.  And guess what...i dont care...my beard is silky and smooth and flat and smells so good its giving me a semi. 
you should pair it with right guard 72-hour protection. we put that stuff to the test and if you sit on your ass all day, that sh**'ll keep you smellin pretty for at least 84.
#15 | 307 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
thank you
are you trying to enrage me
#16 | 307 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
you should pair it with right guard 72-hour protection. we put that stuff to the test and if you sit on your ass all day, that sh**'ll keep you smellin pretty for at least 84.
Sooo you didnt shower for 3 days?
#17 | 307 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
are you trying to enrage me
#18 | 307 days ago

My basset hound is a ridiculous d-bag. Every morning, I get up and my rotty mix follows me, I let her outside while I make my coffee. I can't even TRY to wake the basset up. He sleeps like the dead...seriously. And he's too heavy for me to worry about trying to pick him up in the morning. I've tried shaking him, tickling his toes, pulling his tail, picking on him, yelling at him...he's like a teenager. The other one sleeps like I do, and she doesn't like to be away from me for very long, so after my Keurig is done making my Starbucks vanilla goodness, I go relieve her from her torture (she looks at me with those eyes through the sliding glass, and it's just pitiful.) About an hour later that little bastage will come trotting out of the bedroom, like "The KING is here!" I hate him sometimes. And part of that is undoubtedly resentment toward him because he can sleep so soundly, and doesn't have to wake up until he damn well pleases. Ever.

When it's time for them to come inside, of course Jiggy (the other one) wants right back in. Beauch (the basset), again, stays out until he's good and ready to come back in. I'll stand and call him, and he'll look at me like I'm an idiot and mosey around the yard. Then when he's ready to come back inside, I better hurry my tail up and open that sliding glass door or he will make such a fuss you'd think there was a doggie murderer outside trying to get him. OOC. Seriously...a day in the life with my dogs.
What?...  
#19 | 307 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Sooo you didnt shower for 3 days?
not me. he. i was in charge of smelling.
#20 | 307 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
not me. he. i was in charge of smelling.
And this is the guy you let get it in? 
#21 | 307 days ago

Re: Nolan
My front office ringer that I used in that fantasy hockey league we had, said at the time the Nolan rumor(s) was that he was involved with player's and or staff member's wags (etc?) which led to some ugly confrontations that were reported as other things. I'm still not sure what the deal was, but he did become persona non grata in the league. I'm surprised, but kinda happy, he's back.
Beaneaters...  
#22 | 307 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
And this is the guy you let get it in? 
i have weird standards. but he bathes. this one was for science.  how could you not test this?
#23 | 307 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i have weird standards. but he bathes. this one was for science.  how could you not test this?
Im more interested in "5 in 1" protection than whether or not it keeps the stank off for 3 days.   Other than body odor what four things is this going to protect me from?

1.  Clowns?
2.  Lice?
3.  Face Fro?
4.  Slipping in the shower?
#24 | 307 days ago
Nick__ (+)

marisa tomei  
#25 | 307 days ago

More Beauch fun...he loves coffee. He will steal my coffee every time I leave the room if I don't put the mug somewhere he can't reach it. He's not allowed on the furniture, but he doesn't care...apparently the coffee is worth getting him in trouble. I just went to switch the laundry out, moved my coffee mug from the stand beside where I was sitting to the video game bookcase, but pretty far away from the chair side. When I came back into the room I busted him stretched out, hind legs on the arm of the chair, front legs as far across the top of the bookcase as he could reach, going after my coffee!



I'm auctioning him off too.
What?...  
#26 | 307 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Im more interested in "5 in 1" protection than whether or not it keeps the stank off for 3 days.   Other than body odor what four things is this going to protect me from?

1.  Clowns?
2.  Lice?
3.  Face Fro?
4.  Slipping in the shower?
i think you nailed em. we had none of that!
#27 | 307 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Im more interested in "5 in 1" protection than whether or not it keeps the stank off for 3 days.   Other than body odor what four things is this going to protect me from?

1.  Clowns?
2.  Lice?
3.  Face Fro?
4.  Slipping in the shower?
1) Bears
2) Attractive women
3) Religious persecution
4) Nargles
#28 | 307 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
1) Bears
2) Attractive women
3) Religious persecution
4) Nargles
1. Slow clappers?
2. Toe Thumbs?
3. Toyota Priuses?
4. Lena Dunham?
#29 | 307 days ago

Is it Friday yet?


Jason, I almost had a bwahahaha experience at your expense, but then I thought better of it.  I'm not in the mood for bad karma today.
#30 | 307 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Is it Friday yet?


Jason, I almost had a bwahahaha experience at your expense, but then I thought better of it.  I'm not in the mood for bad karma today.
You bwahahaha'ing my face fro woes?  Well i hope you get bush fro!
#31 | 307 days ago

I got promoted. Still can't believe it. That is all.
#32 | 307 days ago

we're at 13 in 1 protection now. maybe. what are nargles?
#33 | 307 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
we're at 13 in 1 protection now. maybe. what are nargles?
Ask Luna.
#34 | 307 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
we're at 13 in 1 protection now. maybe. what are nargles?
marisa tomei  
#35 | 307 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
I got promoted. Still can't believe it. That is all.


Congrats ! 
marisa tomei  
#36 | 307 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
You bwahahaha'ing my face fro woes?  Well i hope you get bush fro!
That would be possible were I not boycotting no-shave November.
#37 | 307 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
That would be possible were I not boycotting no-shave November.
Sooooooo you're pro-prostate cancer?
#38 | 307 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Sooooooo you're pro-prostate cancer?
No. It's just not as cute when girls lose their razors.
#39 | 307 days ago

Thanks to those that gave respect. Also, I need a volunteer for this week's FanIQ GameDay Live. Any takers?
#40 | 306 days ago

Jess wrote:
More Beauch fun...he loves coffee. He will steal my coffee every time I leave the room if I don't put the mug somewhere he can't reach it. He's not allowed on the furniture, but he doesn't care...apparently the coffee is worth getting him in trouble. I just went to switch the laundry out, moved my coffee mug from the stand beside where I was sitting to the video game bookcase, but pretty far away from the chair side. When I came back into the room I busted him stretched out, hind legs on the arm of the chair, front legs as far across the top of the bookcase as he could reach, going after my coffee!



I'm auctioning him off too.
I might have mentioned that in addition to the two doge (Gonzo the namesake and Twyla the teacup chihuahua that my daughter keeps in her room and we often forget exists) we have two cats, Blackie, who was rescued when the neighbor's house burned down 11 years ago and Talladega, who we rescued when her mama was ummmmm "killed" by two neighborhood dogs (she was deaf).

Tally likes to drink out of the aquarium.  I recently put a piece of screen over the open area of the aquarium to stop that.  This morning I got up to see her lying on the back of the couch, as close to the aquarium as she could get, even though she couldn't drink from it.  Thwarted, much as you thwarted Beauch!!  She glared at me, then jumped down and strolled to the back door as if she didn't care one whit that I had thwarted her.  She did.  I know my cats. 

It snowed all day today, and in between snow showers, we also had freezing rain.  It was.......interesting driving today.

Day off tomorrow!!!! YAY ME!!!

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
ZOINKS!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/14/14
9 opinions | 11 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 9/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
13 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
I'm not a police officer, I'm a princess!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/13/14
5 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Lobotomy Jones
F/E 9/12
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/12/14
9 opinions | 14 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/3
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/03/14
12 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Burrellfan1