Skip to Next Poll »
3
F/E W/E 11/23
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

!!
| Closed on 12/07/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
8 Fans 
0%a. Have a great weekend!....
25%b. Party like a Rockstar...
13%c. A Norse is a Norse, of course, ofcourse...
0%d. Ash, you drinkin? (this is always cute)
0%e. Of course, she is...
0%f. Vodka lemonade...
63%g. Beaneaters, make it do what it do...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#8 | 241 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
I realized last night how inefficient going to bars is, since I have so much booze at home.

Also, if you're at a bar with a 9 page beer menu and an almost as big whiskey menu and you order Budweiser, you're doing it wrong.
  
27 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 242 days ago

indecision
#2 | 242 days ago


I almost went to do this, but then I didn't
 but I love that it was an option.
#3 | 242 days ago

Last Louisville home football game today.  I have bittersweet feelings about it.  I will miss my gameday until next fall.  And it's pretty damn cold outside.  I'll also miss my future wife on the dance team.
#4 | 242 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Last Louisville home football game today.  I have bittersweet feelings about it.  I will miss my gameday until next fall.  And it's pretty damn cold outside.  I'll also miss my future wife on the dance team.
it's ok, here's something to brighten your day
#5 | 242 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
The_Real_Stoney wrote: I got butterflies in my stomach.

#6 | 242 days ago

From -30C to +7C in 48 hours.

First weekend without NASCAR.  Twelve or more to go.  

I might sleep all day tomorrow.
Party like a Rockstar...  
#7 | 241 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
From -30C to +7C in 48 hours.

First weekend without NASCAR.  Twelve or more to go.  

I might sleep all day tomorrow.
Weekend is boring without Nascar…..

freezing rain since friday., finally built a fire in fireplace saturday afternoon, time to hibernate …..
Beaneaters, make it do what it do...  
#8 | 241 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
I realized last night how inefficient going to bars is, since I have so much booze at home.

Also, if you're at a bar with a 9 page beer menu and an almost as big whiskey menu and you order Budweiser, you're doing it wrong.
#9 | 241 days ago

This absolutely blew my mind. 

There is a picture at the bottom of this that conceals the naughty bits, but violates the CoC.  This is your official warning.
#10 | 241 days ago

texas_tornado4261 wrote:
Weekend is boring without Nascar…..

freezing rain since friday., finally built a fire in fireplace saturday afternoon, time to hibernate …..
Yeah, I have the Grey Cup game this afternoon, but no dog in the fight. I tried watching F1 racing, but that didn't do much for me. It's above freezing here today, so I may go out and run around with the dog for a bit.
Party like a Rockstar...  
#11 | 241 days ago

Cold in NJ today....breezy too.  Temp is 29 degrees (F, not C) with a wind chill of 16 degrees F.  Have a christening to go to for my grand nephew....will be followed up by reception at country club where I had...1. Lunch on Thursday (Rotary Club meeting), 2. Comedy show last night (wife had FOUR martinis...hmmmm....lets just say the ride home was interesting).  Wonder if the food is going to be the same as it was for lunch on Thursday....I'll miss listening to the Rams game because Christening starts at 1:15, reception at 230....just have to follow it on NFL Mobile.  It will be only the second game I can't watch/hear all season.  This branch of the family has NO INTEREST in sports...the parents of the baby got married on opening day of football season 2010 (and had quite a few guests turn them DOWN because of that).  This part of the family ALSO had decided to do a surprise birthday party on January 21, 2012 (CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY) at 4 pm...in a place with no TV's....which killed the end of the Ravens-Cheatriots game, and made us miss most of the Giants-Niners game.  

For one last time....did you know that the KINGS are a GREAT TEAM?!!!
Beaneaters, make it do what it do...  
#12 | 241 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Cold in NJ today....breezy too.  Temp is 29 degrees (F, not C) with a wind chill of 16 degrees F.  Have a christening to go to for my grand nephew....will be followed up by reception at country club where I had...1. Lunch on Thursday (Rotary Club meeting), 2. Comedy show last night (wife had FOUR martinis...hmmmm....lets just say the ride home was interesting).  Wonder if the food is going to be the same as it was for lunch on Thursday....I'll miss listening to the Rams game because Christening starts at 1:15, reception at 230....just have to follow it on NFL Mobile.  It will be only the second game I can't watch/hear all season.  This branch of the family has NO INTEREST in sports...the parents of the baby got married on opening day of football season 2010 (and had quite a few guests turn them DOWN because of that).  This part of the family ALSO had decided to do a surprise birthday party on January 21, 2012 (CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY) at 4 pm...in a place with no TV's....which killed the end of the Ravens-Cheatriots game, and made us miss most of the Giants-Niners game.  

For one last time....did you know that the KINGS are a GREAT TEAM?!!!
feels a lot like WINTER!!!!!! wooohoooooo, don't worry it's not here to stay- I need to be Debi is!!!
#13 | 241 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Yeah, I have the Grey Cup game this afternoon, but no dog in the fight. I tried watching F1 racing, but that didn't do much for me. It's above freezing here today, so I may go out and run around with the dog for a bit.
no change in the weather here….not great for having puppies …
Alex won't be going to school tomorrow…..driving in this over bridges and over the interstate is a big ..NO
Beaneaters, make it do what it do...  
#14 | 241 days ago

texas_tornado4261 wrote:
no change in the weather here….not great for having puppies …
Alex won't be going to school tomorrow…..driving in this over bridges and over the interstate is a big ..NO
I did go out and play with the dog. He's a little upset with us because we haven't been able to play outside as much as we'd all like - either too cold, working or sick :( STAY SAFE!! We've had awful roads and have been slipping and sliding all over the place. I'm used to it, and still it has been heart stopping. I don't wish that on anyone!!
Party like a Rockstar...  
#15 | 241 days ago

Tonight's episode of Bar Rescue apparently got pulled because the owner murdered someone last night. That is all.
#16 | 241 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Tonight's episode of Bar Rescue apparently got pulled because the owner murdered someone last night. That is all.
indecision
#17 | 241 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
I did go out and play with the dog. He's a little upset with us because we haven't been able to play outside as much as we'd all like - either too cold, working or sick :( STAY SAFE!! We've had awful roads and have been slipping and sliding all over the place. I'm used to it, and still it has been heart stopping. I don't wish that on anyone!!
When my little dogs get outside, they look at me like, "change the weather,already", I left a sliding door open to the game room open for my big sheppard.  Alex is a relative new driver and not at all experienced in this, and with him going to college in July to Florida, having him home  one more day is no problem for me.  
Beaneaters, make it do what it do...  
#18 | 241 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
This absolutely blew my mind. 

There is a picture at the bottom of this that conceals the naughty bits, but violates the CoC.  This is your official warning.
Oh My God!! I had seen maybe one or two of those, but Oh My God!!! Steven Tyler!!! Eminem!!! George CLooney! Ryan Seacrest!!


and Betty White!!!! 

Who'da thunk it?
Party like a Rockstar...  
#19 | 240 days ago

ell oh ell imma going to he!! for sure......
Beaneaters, make it do what it do...  
#20 | 240 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Oh My God!! I had seen maybe one or two of those, but Oh My God!!! Steven Tyler!!! Eminem!!! George CLooney! Ryan Seacrest!!


and Betty White!!!! 

Who'da thunk it?
Clooney looked like he might grow up to be a serial killer.indecision  Thank God things worked out so differently for him.  Even my mom kinda has the hots for him. 
#21 | 240 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
ell oh ell imma going to he!! for sure......
Hell is where your fun friends are.
#22 | 240 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Clooney looked like he might grow up to be a serial killer.indecision  Thank God things worked out so differently for him.  Even my mom kinda has the hots for him. 
I think every woman has a bit of a crush on him.
Party like a Rockstar...  
#23 | 240 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
I think every woman has a bit of a crush on him.
NO!
Beaneaters, make it do what it do...  
#24 | 240 days ago

I'm with Jen
#25 | 240 days ago

It's funny hearing my mom talk about men.  Her version of "He's hot" is "That's one nice-looking man."
#26 | 239 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
NO!
HA!!
Party like a Rockstar...  
#27 | 238 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
HA!!
I just never saw the appeal.....
Beaneaters, make it do what it do...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
5 opinions | 16 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 9 comments | Last by JenX63
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/21/14
7 opinions | 9 comments | Last by Debi_L
Happy Birthday, Kat!
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
9 opinions | 11 comments | Last by icfeet