Skip to Next Poll »
12
F/E 12/10

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


Good Morning.

| Closed on 12/22/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
13 Fans 
15%a. Are those bugle boy jeans you're wearing...
8%b. Gee whiz, it's Christmas...
8%c. Say Aah..
8%d. Does she or doesn't she...
23%e. Love is a grave mental disease...
8%f. Cuba Libre
31%g. Oh Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 129 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
i'm pretty sure the workers out side my window are filling in a sink hole. there is a steady stream of them coming in to use the bathroom and they are all surprisingly young and good looking. their foreman looks like maestro from the money pit. whatever they're doing looks like gigantic oreo cookie crumbles and it's making me both hungry and worrisome that it's going to make my office collapse into the earth.


i finished the call of duty campaign and it was easily the best thing i've played since everblue 2. the story is silly, but the game play and the graphics are like whoa. there's even this part where you have to kill some bad guys in the drake passage! i've been through the drake passage! when you pass through the drake, you never know if you're gonna get drake lake or drake shake (i found a sweet youtube video of it!). in drake shake, the waves are like 50feet high and you have to strap yourself into your bed at night! and you get to fight a battle there. i know the place. it was awesome. none of the cool details i remember about it were incorporated into the game, but i put them there in my imagination for sure. anyway, the game is awesome.

i keep having dreams about beach houses. last night, the one i was buying was in hawaii and i didn't find out until after i signed off on it that every time i opened the sliding glass door onto the balcony off the master bedroom, those white, pink and yellow blossoms would come raining in off the tree and get all in the room. it was beautiful, but in the dream i was really mad about those pretty flowers.

(i'm on a binge now, watching drake videos - here's more of what i was talking about. you can see its effects on the insides of the ship too! and the info in this video is pretty cool too.)
Say Aah..  
  
34 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 129 days ago

2 hour sons of anarchy tonight or Pacers/Heat?  Sorry Lebron/Paul George, but I would rather watch SOA.   
Does she or doesn't she...  
#2 | 129 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
i'm pretty sure the workers out side my window are filling in a sink hole. there is a steady stream of them coming in to use the bathroom and they are all surprisingly young and good looking. their foreman looks like maestro from the money pit. whatever they're doing looks like gigantic oreo cookie crumbles and it's making me both hungry and worrisome that it's going to make my office collapse into the earth.


i finished the call of duty campaign and it was easily the best thing i've played since everblue 2. the story is silly, but the game play and the graphics are like whoa. there's even this part where you have to kill some bad guys in the drake passage! i've been through the drake passage! when you pass through the drake, you never know if you're gonna get drake lake or drake shake (i found a sweet youtube video of it!). in drake shake, the waves are like 50feet high and you have to strap yourself into your bed at night! and you get to fight a battle there. i know the place. it was awesome. none of the cool details i remember about it were incorporated into the game, but i put them there in my imagination for sure. anyway, the game is awesome.

i keep having dreams about beach houses. last night, the one i was buying was in hawaii and i didn't find out until after i signed off on it that every time i opened the sliding glass door onto the balcony off the master bedroom, those white, pink and yellow blossoms would come raining in off the tree and get all in the room. it was beautiful, but in the dream i was really mad about those pretty flowers.

(i'm on a binge now, watching drake videos - here's more of what i was talking about. you can see its effects on the insides of the ship too! and the info in this video is pretty cool too.)
Say Aah..  
#3 | 129 days ago

Woke up this morning to find that OPM closed the government today. No snow had fallen yet, so I thought "That's weird, after last year's closing with no snow debacle that OPM would put themselves in a position to be embarrassed again." Then I thought "Oh well, not my problem" and went back to sleep.

Woke up three hours later to snow on the ground and still falling. Good call OPM. Maybe I'll get some cleaning done today. Or I'll end up watching old racing videos most of the day until my workout/dinner/Jeopardy/Heat-Pacers game plans this evening.

Speaking of racing, the race fans in there (and by that I mean Jen and Debi), take a look at this. Any input for the rest of the series would be much appreciated, and certainly credit would be given.

Last night I was at another beer tasting, which was good in that I didn't have to pay attention to the Bears winning. Also, beer is good.
#4 | 129 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
I was approached and offered a new position, within my company, last Friday, and as of a few hours ago, I have accepted it.

So, starting in 2014, I will be taking on a new role.  This role will be much of what I am doing now, but more on the Client side of the business and with other things for me to learn that I haven't had to do as of yet.  So, after 18 yrs in Operations (not with the same company), I will be expanding and adding to my resume things that I will be experienced at.  Oh, and it comes with a $5K a year increase, from where I am at now.  SCORE!   Happy early Birthday and Merry Christmas to me! 

Why can't the Bears look as good as they did last night, the entire year?  What an offensive explosion!  Alshon Jeffery is making a strong name for himself as a #1 WR.  Lets hope we can hold on to him in a few years when his contract expires.  Our defense still sucks, but, apparently, not as bad as Dallas's!


Love is a grave mental disease...  
#5 | 129 days ago

Hah! I forgot about Bugle Boy jeans.
Are those bugle boy jeans you're wearing...  
#6 | 129 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)



This morning, when I turned on the news, JCPS was on a two hour delay.  About 30 minutes later, school was cancelled.  The window for transportation this morning was f**ked.  Now it's a beautiful (albeit, cold) day.
#7 | 129 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
Jess wrote:
Hah! I forgot about Bugle Boy jeans.
#NEVERFORGET

Oh Beans...  
#8 | 129 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
#NEVERFORGET

anthony michael hall, philip michael thomas and patrick dempsey!!
#9 | 129 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
#NEVERFORGET

JSwol (on the left) and his 2 homies!  This was circa 1994, in Glenview, IL, I believe?
Love is a grave mental disease...  
#10 | 129 days ago

my poor team... soooo, the home depot holiday pack this year is 2 game tix (which start at $45 ea.) and you get a $50 home depot gift card. that's pretty much free and totally worth it in all the ways... but I really really don't wanna see the panthers. :/
#11 | 129 days ago

The Kings are winning. Everything else... well... the Kings are winning. With young folks, too. Go them.

Finally played the gig where I was sitting in for another guitarist. I am kind of tough on me when it comes to playing. I wanted to do a good job and I just about practiced myself into a coma. The job came with a hint of maybe more to come. We'll see. It was a company Christmas party at a local Hilton. The money was good and the food was great. Plus the travel time was a piece of cake.

I think I mention that the band videoed some tunes a few weeks back to send proof of our band's existence to the people booking for the Clemson Blues Festival. Hopefully we hear something back. We recorded it at our practice place and had to cram ourselves close to pull it off. So no pyrotechnics or cool things like that. Also, there were no animals harmed in the filming of this video :0)

I have it in my public folder in Dropbox and am posting the link to here, if you want to see it. Caution though, you may want to turn your speakers down at first and adjust them accordingly. 

Later.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90334295/VTS_01_VOBID_001_1.VOB.MP4
Oh Beans...  
#12 | 129 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Woke up this morning to find that OPM closed the government today. No snow had fallen yet, so I thought "That's weird, after last year's closing with no snow debacle that OPM would put themselves in a position to be embarrassed again." Then I thought "Oh well, not my problem" and went back to sleep.

Woke up three hours later to snow on the ground and still falling. Good call OPM. Maybe I'll get some cleaning done today. Or I'll end up watching old racing videos most of the day until my workout/dinner/Jeopardy/Heat-Pacers game plans this evening.

Speaking of racing, the race fans in there (and by that I mean Jen and Debi), take a look at this. Any input for the rest of the series would be much appreciated, and certainly credit would be given.

Last night I was at another beer tasting, which was good in that I didn't have to pay attention to the Bears winning. Also, beer is good.
I don't follow racing at all, but I feel like we're all kinda sleeping on Jimmie Johnson and what his team has done. If it was any other sport it would be everywhere, all the time.
Oh Beans...  
#13 | 129 days ago

Everyone scared of a little snow but not a drop in NYC- hope Dr Kurt isnt buried too deep, haven't seen his post today,,,,,
#14 | 129 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
The Kings are winning. Everything else... well... the Kings are winning. With young folks, too. Go them.

Finally played the gig where I was sitting in for another guitarist. I am kind of tough on me when it comes to playing. I wanted to do a good job and I just about practiced myself into a coma. The job came with a hint of maybe more to come. We'll see. It was a company Christmas party at a local Hilton. The money was good and the food was great. Plus the travel time was a piece of cake.

I think I mention that the band videoed some tunes a few weeks back to send proof of our band's existence to the people booking for the Clemson Blues Festival. Hopefully we hear something back. We recorded it at our practice place and had to cram ourselves close to pull it off. So no pyrotechnics or cool things like that. Also, there were no animals harmed in the filming of this video :0)

I have it in my public folder in Dropbox and am posting the link to here, if you want to see it. Caution though, you may want to turn your speakers down at first and adjust them accordingly. 

Later.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90334295/VTS_01_VOBID_001_1.VOB.MP4




Love is a grave mental disease...  
#15 | 129 days ago

oh poo. i forgot to make my bed. that would have been a personal best of 3 days in a row.
Say Aah..  
#16 | 129 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:




That's how the folks at the Hilton were dancing last Saturday night.

yes
Oh Beans...  
#17 | 129 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
#NEVERFORGET

I think I saw that episode.  Wasn't that wear Zach and Screech first met Slater? 
Does she or doesn't she...  
#18 | 129 days ago

Umm, so Becky, what do you celebrate?
Oh Beans...  
#19 | 129 days ago

why didn't anyone tell me a new Childish Gambino record dropped?
#20 | 129 days ago

Why Yes, they are Bugle Boy Jeans.

I miss the Bugle Boy Outlet store.

Anybody else going to the Toilet Bowl..er...Redskins-Falcons game this weekend?

Might be going to the Gator Bowl also.

I need more time.
Are those bugle boy jeans you're wearing...  
#21 | 129 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Umm, so Becky, what do you celebrate?
lmao!  That is classic f**ked up-ness!  

"your English is great"
Love is a grave mental disease...  
#22 | 129 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
why didn't anyone tell me a new Childish Gambino record dropped?
What did you call me?!?!?!  angry


because he sucks?

I'm just asking……personally, I've never heard of him until a few moments ago…..and, yeah, no thank you!

     
Love is a grave mental disease...  
#23 | 129 days ago

in creep show news, Mckayla Maroney is 18 and now legal to ogle
#24 | 129 days ago

i really hope the angry soccer ball answers my 6-word essay poll.
Say Aah..  
#25 | 129 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
The Kings are winning. Everything else... well... the Kings are winning. With young folks, too. Go them.

Finally played the gig where I was sitting in for another guitarist. I am kind of tough on me when it comes to playing. I wanted to do a good job and I just about practiced myself into a coma. The job came with a hint of maybe more to come. We'll see. It was a company Christmas party at a local Hilton. The money was good and the food was great. Plus the travel time was a piece of cake.

I think I mention that the band videoed some tunes a few weeks back to send proof of our band's existence to the people booking for the Clemson Blues Festival. Hopefully we hear something back. We recorded it at our practice place and had to cram ourselves close to pull it off. So no pyrotechnics or cool things like that. Also, there were no animals harmed in the filming of this video :0)

I have it in my public folder in Dropbox and am posting the link to here, if you want to see it. Caution though, you may want to turn your speakers down at first and adjust them accordingly. 

Later.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90334295/VTS_01_VOBID_001_1.VOB.MP4
Y'all playing in Dillard again this July?? ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ Humbug.
Oh Beans...  
#26 | 129 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i really hope the angry soccer ball answers my 6-word essay poll.
Who is that?
#27 | 129 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i really hope the angry soccer ball answers my 6-word essay poll.
I killed him
Oh Beans...  
#28 | 129 days ago

Ohhhhhh..i know who you guys are talking about now....and no you didnt, Laurel.  Angry Soccer Ball just posted in the random question poll.
#29 | 129 days ago

I forgot to double tap...zombies...gah!!!!
Oh Beans...  
#30 | 129 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
my poor team... soooo, the home depot holiday pack this year is 2 game tix (which start at $45 ea.) and you get a $50 home depot gift card. that's pretty much free and totally worth it in all the ways... but I really really don't wanna see the panthers. :/
close one eye (shrugs)

Thanks for calling it a sport marcus, but most of us (and I mean myself and Debi) don't care for Jimmie annnd, most folks don't consider racing a "sport" Ash calls it a "competition"...which in my mind is all "sports" since the teams are "competing " for the most points, just like in Nascar. (shrugs) whattaya gonna do?
Love is a grave mental disease...  
#31 | 129 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Y'all playing in Dillard again this July?? ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ Humbug.
I haven't heard anything about it, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. If it does, I'll let you know. I love playing there, great food, great fireworks show, great money, and fine groceries.

I love my first sentence.

yes
Oh Beans...  
#32 | 123 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
close one eye (shrugs)

Thanks for calling it a sport marcus, but most of us (and I mean myself and Debi) don't care for Jimmie annnd, most folks don't consider racing a "sport" Ash calls it a "competition"...which in my mind is all "sports" since the teams are "competing " for the most points, just like in Nascar. (shrugs) whattaya gonna do?
Actually, I refer to it as competitive driving these days. lol


:D
#33 | 123 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Actually, I refer to it as competitive driving these days. lol


:D
Love is a grave mental disease...  
#34 | 123 days ago


Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 7 comments | Last by woody050681
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
108 opinions | 19 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
F/E 4/16
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
5 opinions | 21 comments | Last by JenX63