Skip to Next Poll »
12
F/E 12/17

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


I heart my friiinds. That is all.

| Closed on 12/31/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
11 Fans 
18%a. Eat more tacos...
9%b. Deck the halls...
9%c. One, two, three, red light!...
0%d. I always feel like...
27%e. A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue...
9%f. Pirate's Treasure...
27%g. Hi Beans!...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 122 days ago

Ashlie---->yesyesyes

Braves... really?

Received the news of the band playing at the Clemson Blues Festival this upcoming year. Cool.

Falcons, you are not going to be happy until I have a heart attack. I'll be picking up a stocking hat with your logo on it soon, *** ******.

Kings, keep winning. 

I received a bill from my insurance company regarding a procedure my youngest daughter had. I almost **** myself while standing at my mailbox. 

****...
Hi Beans!...  
  
29 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 122 days ago

Ashlie---->yesyesyes

Braves... really?

Received the news of the band playing at the Clemson Blues Festival this upcoming year. Cool.

Falcons, you are not going to be happy until I have a heart attack. I'll be picking up a stocking hat with your logo on it soon, *** ******.

Kings, keep winning. 

I received a bill from my insurance company regarding a procedure my youngest daughter had. I almost **** myself while standing at my mailbox. 

****...
Hi Beans!...  
#2 | 122 days ago

I just joined a Hockey Beer league!   This is going to be soooo much fun!









Eat more tacos...  
#3 | 122 days ago

I booked my flight, ON the 25th, to the old country for Xmas, because



I'm treating it like a bank job, "In and out nobody, gets hurt." Back on the 27th.

I'm also seriously thinking of buying that T right now.
Hi Beans!...  
#4 | 122 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I just joined a Hockey Beer league!   This is going to be soooo much fun!









When I saw that on Reddit last week I started scouring craigslist and other avenues looking for a table. I will be making one of these this winter, that's guaranteed.

How about those Avs last night, huh? Big win, looking for the home and home sweep tonight

Met on a project this morning that is part of a television program on DIY and HGTV. It's the first of two we will be working on so that's pretty neat

I could go for some bacon right now

At some point soon I should start christmas shopping

#5 | 122 days ago

A punter suffers a broken jaw/fractured bone in neck and yet no penalty?  Detroit cb's don't allow defending champs to score a touchdown and they are called for some very cheap penalties, plus the entire game Gruden/Tirico couldn't kiss Flacco's butt enough.  WOW ESPN!  Raven's fans should also send Megatron some kudos, since he dropped more easy passes in that game then he has since college combined.
One, two, three, red light!...  
#6 | 122 days ago

We have the opportunity to go visit my mom this xmas between Hawks games, but I don't think we're gonna go. The issue is everyone else...we have too many friends and family over there that are in the general area (within 2 hours but no less than 1), but not really close enough to plan a dinner or something where we can see everyone at the same time. If we make the trip that far, then we've got people complaining, "why didn't you come see us while you were 'in town' (2 hours away)?" And then we've got the people in Billings (8 hours away from my mom) wondering why we didn't go that much further. Ugh it's just frustrating and it makes me sad, because I would REALLY love to spend xmas with my family. It's been about 10 years.

When we went to the Zac Brown Band concert we got concert T's. My 12yo daughter had to get a size M in women's (we got her a small but it didn't fit). She's not a large child. So I got an XL. It fits fine everywhere else...but the boobs are stretching out the BROWN. The letters are screaming. I'm wearing it anyway, because IDGAF and I need to do laundry.

I made brownies last night. They were delish.
A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue...  
#7 | 122 days ago

Jess wrote:
We have the opportunity to go visit my mom this xmas between Hawks games, but I don't think we're gonna go. The issue is everyone else...we have too many friends and family over there that are in the general area (within 2 hours but no less than 1), but not really close enough to plan a dinner or something where we can see everyone at the same time. If we make the trip that far, then we've got people complaining, "why didn't you come see us while you were 'in town' (2 hours away)?" And then we've got the people in Billings (8 hours away from my mom) wondering why we didn't go that much further. Ugh it's just frustrating and it makes me sad, because I would REALLY love to spend xmas with my family. It's been about 10 years.

When we went to the Zac Brown Band concert we got concert T's. My 12yo daughter had to get a size M in women's (we got her a small but it didn't fit). She's not a large child. So I got an XL. It fits fine everywhere else...but the boobs are stretching out the BROWN. The letters are screaming. I'm wearing it anyway, because IDGAF and I need to do laundry.

I made brownies last night. They were delish.
Uhh, none of those people are your mom. I don't see the problem :|
#8 | 122 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Uhh, none of those people are your mom. I don't see the problem :|
If they know we were in "the area," they will harass us to no end with phone calls and texts either guilting us or being bitchy, and then I have to deal with that over the holidays when I just wanna be happy. And Trever will too (his gma lives 2 hours away, uncle and gpa live 2.5...see, just far enough to be out of the way but close enough for them to be offended.) I'd rather not deal with the backlash. Maybe when we live closer, we can make a trip over...or we can just fly her to us.
A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue...  
#9 | 122 days ago

And I know 2 - 2.5 hours doesn't seem like much, but when you've already driven 12...
A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue...  
#10 | 122 days ago

someone came in my office and said "i got a text that said, 'kids don't do DOL anymore.'"

what the hell does that mean? i'm pretty sure this was my response
#11 | 122 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas,

I'm super frustrated today. I schedule surgeries, so the doctor had only one for tomorrow. She had told the scheduler at the hospital that she could offer someone else her early morning spot since she just had one for the late morning. So this morning, the
chola-ish medical assistant brings me some paperwork telling me that the doctor wants to add this patient to the surgery schedule. :| Seriously, I had to call her insurance company, then call the hospital to see if they gave away her spot, and call the patient. I was annoyed. This vag could have waited til next month to get scraped next month.

I think I need a drink....like right now!!!  
Deck the halls...  
#12 | 122 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
someone came in my office and said "i got a text that said, 'kids don't do DOL anymore.'"

what the hell does that mean? i'm pretty sure this was my response
Department of Labor?
 
#13 | 122 days ago

According to Urban Dictionary, it's "Derp Out Loud"...because, well, of course it is.
A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue...  
#14 | 122 days ago

only thing i could come up with was "daily oral language" which we called "dee oh elle" in like first and second grade.
#15 | 122 days ago

The Jacksonville Jaguars fans are watching their chances of drafting Teddy Bridgewater slip away and it's getting creepy.

Apparently, National Geographic has listed Louisville as one of the top 20 "Best of World" destinations.  Who flipping knew?
#16 | 122 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
The Jacksonville Jaguars fans are watching their chances of drafting Teddy Bridgewater slip away and it's getting creepy.

Apparently, National Geographic has listed Louisville as one of the top 20 "Best of World" destinations.  Who flipping knew?
No wonder…..the 3rd paragraph explains it all;



"The article showcases Louisville's expanding bourbon district along Main Street along with the Urban Bourbon Trail."
Eat more tacos...  
#17 | 122 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I booked my flight, ON the 25th, to the old country for Xmas, because



I'm treating it like a bank job, "In and out nobody, gets hurt." Back on the 27th.

I'm also seriously thinking of buying that T right now.
I'll be  traveling that day, too. I'm going to the JerkCoast...laugh....Washington, D.C. 
Eat more tacos...  
#18 | 122 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I'll be  traveling that day, too. I'm going to the JerkCoast...laugh....Washington, D.C. 
indecision
#19 | 121 days ago

Jess wrote:
And I know 2 - 2.5 hours doesn't seem like much, but when you've already driven 12...
2 hours is a long ass ride. I wouldn't drive 2 hrs to visit Ryan. I assume it's just me, but I still don't see why it should stop you. I'd ignore them all and tell them it's 2.5 hrs away and I don't want to drive it. Who cares if they are mad about it, with the exceptiion of Trever's grandma? Those that are able would be welcome to come see me where I was. OR don't tell them all. Idk, I never visit any family over the holidays cept my mom. Does my grandmama bitch? Yes. Do I care? Nope.

I know that was no help at all, but I make the hard decisions so you don't have to. lol
#20 | 121 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
someone came in my office and said "i got a text that said, 'kids don't do DOL anymore.'"

what the hell does that mean? i'm pretty sure this was my response
dying of laughter?
drugs on ledges?
dances on linoleum?

that girl is this gif is very unattractive and shouldn't have on yellow pink lipstick with yellow hair and that face. Future meth head barbie.
#21 | 121 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
indecision
What?? I'm excited. I get to jerkcoast. 

laugh
Eat more tacos...  
#22 | 121 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
dying of laughter?
drugs on ledges?
dances on linoleum?

that girl is this gif is very unattractive and shouldn't have on yellow pink lipstick with yellow hair and that face. Future meth head barbie.
she looks like everything i wanted to look like in the 7th grade.
#23 | 121 days ago

Scott Boras and Sinn Soo Choo early faves for what the heck were you thinking award.  Ellsbury doesn't deserve $153 over 7 years, why would Choo?  Beltran for 3 years ad $45 million is bad enough. 
One, two, three, red light!...  
#24 | 121 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
2 hours is a long ass ride. I wouldn't drive 2 hrs to visit Ryan. I assume it's just me, but I still don't see why it should stop you. I'd ignore them all and tell them it's 2.5 hrs away and I don't want to drive it. Who cares if they are mad about it, with the exceptiion of Trever's grandma? Those that are able would be welcome to come see me where I was. OR don't tell them all. Idk, I never visit any family over the holidays cept my mom. Does my grandmama bitch? Yes. Do I care? Nope.

I know that was no help at all, but I make the hard decisions so you don't have to. lol
"2 hours is a long ass ride "

In fairness, we drive twice that each way for every Seahawks and some Mariners games, and about that just to go to a town with real stores. *sigh*
A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue...  
#25 | 121 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
No wonder…..the 3rd paragraph explains it all;



"The article showcases Louisville's expanding bourbon district along Main Street along with the Urban Bourbon Trail."
Urban Bourbon <---- say that out loud.

First thing that popped in my head,



Dammmmm I miss 30 Rock.
Hi Beans!...  
#26 | 121 days ago

ASH!!!!!! ASH!! ASHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Reason #74,381 why Lil' Swaggy P is the greatest Laker ever.


EV.


ER.

As God is my witness if the Lakers wear those "nickname" jerseys this year, I'm getting his. Hopefully it will be the craptacular ones with the tight short sleeves. Oh please, oh please, oh please...
Hi Beans!...  
#27 | 121 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Urban Bourbon <---- say that out loud.

First thing that popped in my head,



Dammmmm I miss 30 Rock.
HA!   Try saying "RURAL JUROR" out loud and fast, 10x.
Eat more tacos...  
#28 | 121 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
HA!   Try saying "RURAL JUROR" out loud and fast, 10x.
Right?
Hi Beans!...  
#29 | 121 days ago

kteacher wrote:
What?? I'm excited. I get to jerkcoast. 

laugh
Well, with a Q'er heading to my neck of the woods, the odds of there being a flaming bag of poop at my door skyrocket.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
5 opinions | 11 comments | Last by Oddfool
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
117 opinions | 20 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce