Skip to Next Poll »
13
Your Filter's Fubar: 666 edition
I have 6,666 respects.  Yikes.

And I needed a fresh filter (my friends think I should update my filter often).

I hope Santa brought you a bunch of stuff.
| Closed on 01/03/14 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
10 Fans 
0%a. It's lonely being a cannibal. Tough making friends.
20%b. This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerance for nuts!
20%c. We all go a little mad sometimes
20%d. What an excellent day for an exorcism.
10%e. I've seen enough horror movies to know any wierdo wearing a mask is never friendly.
30%f. The only one who escapes is...Beans.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 112 days ago

Buenos Dias, $h*theads.

Look what Santa  brought you...your very own favorite old desert life form.
  
29 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 112 days ago

This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerance for nuts!  
#2 | 112 days ago

you know have 6,667
#3 | 112 days ago

there was a picture on facebook this morning of my dad proudly showing his "weenie washer" which is a ring of soap. i'd like to scoop my eyeballs out with my grapefruit spoon but i have to buy a car today.

i played catchphrase with the boy's family on christmas and his dad is old and clueless and sweet as can be. he was giving the clues "bad tobacco habit," "you put it in your mouth," "you spit it out..." and he passed the thing to me when he heard someone say the answer. i looked down and it said "chewbacca."

magic rockets-kings seats for new year's eve! rob base is playing halftime. swish.

i decided since i wasn't able to get a car in time to put a wreath on the grill, i'm going to put one on anyway because i missed out on a s**tton of christmas spirit because of this whole process and some wasteoid at texas bay area credit union and i'll do whatever i want. maybe instead of a wreath, i'll wire some dumb dolphin to the grill. or a naked baby with a top hat. or a well-placed kazoo that hums everywhere i go. who knows. my wheels, my life.

 i'm really bored.

ew. if you google "bored gif" you get a bunch of yuckily young girls licking their lips.

and this:
#4 | 112 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
holy crap i'm not bored anymore. the place with all the creepo gifs is called gifyo and people are uploading weird s**t so fast i can't keep up.



nevermind. it got weird fast. not in a good way.
#5 | 112 days ago

I broke out an oldie but a goodie last night and did the deck of cards workout.. My body isn't happy with me today

The good thing about work the last couple days is that it hasn't been balls out busy which means I've been able to catch up on a bunch of stuff. It's the little things in life that I find joy in

If you get a chance, watch Blast Vegas which is streaming on Netflix. I really hope Frankie Muniz is still stashing a lot of that Malcolm money. He already looks like he's soliciting homeless men in a park bathroom

World Junior Hockey Championships started yesterday, go America.

Have a wonderful weekend people, and go Avs tonight in Chicago
#6 | 112 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
holy crap i'm not bored anymore. the place with all the creepo gifs is called gifyo and people are uploading weird s**t so fast i can't keep up.



nevermind. it got weird fast. not in a good way.
#7 | 112 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
you know have 6,667
Yes.  Thanks to Leigh.  She rescued me from imminent demon possession.  indecision
This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerance for nuts!  
#8 | 112 days ago

i apply to the astros about once a quarter. here's today's cover letter.

"I am certainly not ready to manage anybody, but let me work for y'all. Put me to work in some office position (preferably something more creative than sales) that I can impress you from and I promise, by June you'll be thinking, "dang. her trade value is bananas-high right now. But let's keep her and build an administrative empire around her," and you'll be happy...and I'LL be happy...and everyone will be happy and also I don't get drunk at staff Christmas parties so I'm not a liability there.
 
Think about the possibilities."

sometimes it feels like this
#9 | 112 days ago

Buenos Dias, $h*theads.

Look what Santa  brought you...your very own favorite old desert life form.
#10 | 112 days ago

Happy 32nd BDAY, Patrick Sharp!  LETS GO HAWKS!

The only one who escapes is...Beans.  
#11 | 111 days ago

UK has Ashley Judd.

U of L has JLaw.

This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerance for nuts!  
#12 | 111 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i apply to the astros about once a quarter. here's today's cover letter.

"I am certainly not ready to manage anybody, but let me work for y'all. Put me to work in some office position (preferably something more creative than sales) that I can impress you from and I promise, by June you'll be thinking, "dang. her trade value is bananas-high right now. But let's keep her and build an administrative empire around her," and you'll be happy...and I'LL be happy...and everyone will be happy and also I don't get drunk at staff Christmas parties so I'm not a liability there.
 
Think about the possibilities."

sometimes it feels like this
#13 | 111 days ago

Cheezus.  I'll e eating crow over the Louisville-Kentucky game for a while.

But at least I still get to cheer for the football team tonight. 
This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerance for nuts!  
#14 | 111 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
UK has Ashley Judd.

U of L has JLaw.

cheekysmileyheart
I don't care if people are sick of her because she's perfect.  She is perfect.

And I now have that haircut, but it wasn't because she has it, Mine happened almost exactly the same day she got hers cut.
What an excellent day for an exorcism.  
#15 | 110 days ago

NFL thread here.
#16 | 110 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
cheekysmileyheart
I don't care if people are sick of her because she's perfect.  She is perfect.

And I now have that haircut, but it wasn't because she has it, Mine happened almost exactly the same day she got hers cut.
She really is the girl next door, and Hollywood has not taken that from her (and it's doubtful it ever will).
This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerance for nuts!  
#17 | 110 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
She really is the girl next door, and Hollywood has not taken that from her (and it's doubtful it ever will).
Agree with that! She laughs at herself, doesn't put on airs and man, can she act! Look forward to watching her for years to come.
What an excellent day for an exorcism.  
#18 | 110 days ago

Kind of surprised there is nothing on the BoW about Anderson Silva and Chris Wiedeman, or Rhonda Rousey and (not Sharon) Tate.  I didn't watch the event, although I was invited to by several friends - was just tooo tired after work.  I'd be surprised if Silva was able to come back to fighting form after that break, as he is 34 years old.  The break is eerily similar to Kevin Ware's but the two men are polar opposites.
What an excellent day for an exorcism.  
#19 | 110 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
Debi_L wrote:
Kind of surprised there is nothing on the BoW about Anderson Silva and Chris Wiedeman, or Rhonda Rousey and (not Sharon) Tate.  I didn't watch the event, although I was invited to by several friends - was just tooo tired after work.  I'd be surprised if Silva was able to come back to fighting form after that break, as he is 34 years old.  The break is eerily similar to Kevin Ware's but the two men are polar opposites.
No one wrote anything (and I keep checking), and I know absolutely nothing about MMA, so me trying to fake it would just be embarrassing for all involved.
#20 | 110 days ago

Open Wheel racing getting really bad news today, with death of Andy Granatelli and injury of Michael Schumacher.  That one is so scary in that he was reported awake and responsive initially, but lapsed into a coma and required urgent brain surgery.  Here's hoping he survives.

On another note, this Green Bay/Chicago game is rather entertaining!

Oh yeah, and it is snowing and blowing in an unbelievable fashion here.  I have shovelled around my truck twice today, and the piles of snow that haven't been removed from my driveway are 5 feet high.  The pile in the ditch in front of my house is higher than the cab of my truck, and the ditch is two feet deep. This is what my road looked like driving to work yesterday.  Oh joy, I wonder what will greet me tomorrow morning??

What an excellent day for an exorcism.  
#21 | 110 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Definitely possessed
We all go a little mad sometimes  
#22 | 110 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
there was a picture on facebook this morning of my dad proudly showing his "weenie washer" which is a ring of soap. i'd like to scoop my eyeballs out with my grapefruit spoon but i have to buy a car today.

i played catchphrase with the boy's family on christmas and his dad is old and clueless and sweet as can be. he was giving the clues "bad tobacco habit," "you put it in your mouth," "you spit it out..." and he passed the thing to me when he heard someone say the answer. i looked down and it said "chewbacca."

magic rockets-kings seats for new year's eve! rob base is playing halftime. swish.

i decided since i wasn't able to get a car in time to put a wreath on the grill, i'm going to put one on anyway because i missed out on a s**tton of christmas spirit because of this whole process and some wasteoid at texas bay area credit union and i'll do whatever i want. maybe instead of a wreath, i'll wire some dumb dolphin to the grill. or a naked baby with a top hat. or a well-placed kazoo that hums everywhere i go. who knows. my wheels, my life.

 i'm really bored.

ew. if you google "bored gif" you get a bunch of yuckily young girls licking their lips.

and this:
I went to that Sponge Bob movie...
We all go a little mad sometimes  
#23 | 110 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Open Wheel racing getting really bad news today, with death of Andy Granatelli and injury of Michael Schumacher.  That one is so scary in that he was reported awake and responsive initially, but lapsed into a coma and required urgent brain surgery.  Here's hoping he survives.

On another note, this Green Bay/Chicago game is rather entertaining!

Oh yeah, and it is snowing and blowing in an unbelievable fashion here.  I have shovelled around my truck twice today, and the piles of snow that haven't been removed from my driveway are 5 feet high.  The pile in the ditch in front of my house is higher than the cab of my truck, and the ditch is two feet deep. This is what my road looked like driving to work yesterday.  Oh joy, I wonder what will greet me tomorrow morning??

All 3 are great. Prayers for Michael. God loves GB!  
Sorry about the snow, hate the stuff.
We all go a little mad sometimes  
#24 | 109 days ago

llorionll wrote:
Definitely possessed
It's time for me to quit hiding behind the facade, then.



In other news, one of the people I usually meet up with in Nashville was apparently murdered Saturday night in his home.  He is deaf, and there was no sign of forced entry.  I hope whoever did this burns in hell.
This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerance for nuts!  
#25 | 109 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
It's time for me to quit hiding behind the facade, then.



In other news, one of the people I usually meet up with in Nashville was apparently murdered Saturday night in his home.  He is deaf, and there was no sign of forced entry.  I hope whoever did this burns in hell.
I wish castration, disembowellment, brain drilling and toenailing pulling before he/she burns in hell.  So sorry Christi.  My heart hurts to read this.
What an excellent day for an exorcism.  
#26 | 109 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
I wish castration, disembowellment, brain drilling and toenailing pulling before he/she burns in hell.  So sorry Christi.  My heart hurts to read this.
Thank you, Debi.  He was one of the kindest people I'd ever met.  He would seriously open the window to shoo a fly out of his house before he'd harm it.  Which makes what happened all that much more difficult to accept.
This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerance for nuts!  
#27 | 108 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Thank you, Debi.  He was one of the kindest people I'd ever met.  He would seriously open the window to shoo a fly out of his house before he'd harm it.  Which makes what happened all that much more difficult to accept.
I found the news about his death sad What will happen to Brad's dog? I certainly hope his family will take the dog in and give him a loving home.  I stick by my statement above regarding appropriate punishment.

We have had a lot of deaths in our area this Christmas, but the saddest by far was a young man who thought he was invincible and pulled out of a side road into the path of a semi.  The young man's vehicle couldn't gain enough traction to get onto the highway, and the semi couldn't stop.  80 young people invaded my favorite bistro Friday after his funeral to celebrate his life.  It was extremely hard to sit there, eating my meal and watch as a number of the young people broke down, one after another.  
What an excellent day for an exorcism.  
#28 | 108 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
I found the news about his death sad What will happen to Brad's dog? I certainly hope his family will take the dog in and give him a loving home.  I stick by my statement above regarding appropriate punishment.

We have had a lot of deaths in our area this Christmas, but the saddest by far was a young man who thought he was invincible and pulled out of a side road into the path of a semi.  The young man's vehicle couldn't gain enough traction to get onto the highway, and the semi couldn't stop.  80 young people invaded my favorite bistro Friday after his funeral to celebrate his life.  It was extremely hard to sit there, eating my meal and watch as a number of the young people broke down, one after another.  
His brother said that several of his friends have asked about adopting Butch, so he will be well taken care of.
This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerance for nuts!  
#29 | 107 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
His brother said that several of his friends have asked about adopting Butch, so he will be well taken care of.
I am glad to hear that.  Small consequence for a horrific death, but the poor dog has no idea why he no longer has his loved one, so it is only right someone who loved Brad should have and love Butch. heart
What an excellent day for an exorcism.  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
6 opinions | 12 comments | Last by JenX63
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
117 opinions | 20 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce