Skip to Next Poll »
11
F/E 1/17
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

gawd.

anyway,
happy birthday betty white, mrs. obama (you look gud in your People spread, maam. 50? damn.), muhammad ali, dwyane wade, eartha kitt (she's dead, right? i dont want to be not surprised next week), zooey deschanel, james earl jones (alive!), maury, lamb chop, david caruso, steve harvey (omg, i could watch think like a man right now), shabba, kid rock, benjamin franklin (Dead!), and anyone else whose folks really enjoyed their spring fling :/.

i watched the critics choice awards, which i never knew existed, because my sister saw a pic of jensen and his wife on a red carpet. lol. was okay, they should have performances at these shows. that girl from 12 years a slave looked good at the golden globes and last night, she's very pretty. they showed oprah too much, ugh. i did love her disapproving look of aisha tyler's inappropriate jokes (they were all about sex..all night. wow). and i was disappointed that emma thompson wasnt wasted. boooo.
| Closed on 01/31/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
12 Fans 
17%a. I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday...
17%b. oops! all berries...
8%c. heebee jeebees ...
17%d. Good loving body rockin' knockin boots all night long...
17%e. vodka iv drip...
25%f. BEANS and rice...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 223 days ago

Yes please....

  
29 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 223 days ago

you know who: "is he kinda oriental looking?"

me: "no, he's asian."

:/
#2 | 223 days ago



Ha ha! 

and THIS
BEANS and rice...  
#3 | 223 days ago

Yes please....

#4 | 223 days ago

Hola!

You meant the Critic's Choice Awards right, Ash?  I saw parts but not much.  

This morning as I was leaving for work, the old man next door was getting his paper in just his underwear, I can never unsee that.. I felt like this...



Have a great weekend everyone! :)
vodka iv drip...  
#5 | 223 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Hola!

You meant the Critic's Choice Awards right, Ash?  I saw parts but not much.  

This morning as I was leaving for work, the old man next door was getting his paper in just his underwear, I can never unsee that.. I felt like this...



Have a great weekend everyone! :)
that's not what I said?
#6 | 223 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Hola!

You meant the Critic's Choice Awards right, Ash?  I saw parts but not much.  

This morning as I was leaving for work, the old man next door was getting his paper in just his underwear, I can never unsee that.. I felt like this...



Have a great weekend everyone! :)
LOL I did that once, but I was wearing just an open robe with nothing underneath and the neighbor lady saw me. I remember you and Ashlie made fun of me for weeks when I went public with it.
#7 | 223 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
that's not what I said?
I'm a dork, I saw Golden Globes in there somewhere!
vodka iv drip...  
#8 | 223 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
Kenne wrote:
LOL I did that once, but I was wearing just an open robe with nothing underneath and the neighbor lady saw me. I remember you and Ashlie made fun of me for weeks when I went public with it.
OMG I remember. You answered the door in your open robe didn't you? Thinking about that conversation is making me laugh right now. You perbett!!

The old man was not in boxers, he was in very small briefs...
vodka iv drip...  
#9 | 223 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
OMG I remember. You answered the door in your open robe didn't you? Thinking about that conversation is making me laugh right now. You perbett!!

The old man was not in boxers, he was in very small briefs...
He's ridiculous.

Oh kk... she looked good at both.
#10 | 223 days ago

your total disregard for capitalization gets my balls all tingly.

oops! all berries...  
#11 | 223 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
OMG I remember. You answered the door in your open robe didn't you? Thinking about that conversation is making me laugh right now. You perbett!!

The old man was not in boxers, he was in very small briefs...
p.s. I'm pretty long-haired Jared Leto is a god...probably Asgardian. Hmm, idk if you'll get that reference. Probably...Norse. He was looking quite delectable on both award shows, too.
#12 | 223 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
your total disregard for capitalization gets my balls all tingly.

ha, yeah. i've had way too much disfocalization and dont give a f*** for caps lock and shift lately ;)


/threadbombing!
#13 | 223 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
your total disregard for capitalization gets my balls all tingly.

e. e. cummings got the same tingle.
#14 | 223 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
that's a literary reference, yo!


on that note, i'm clocking out.
#15 | 223 days ago

in reading a column on Indiewire about snubs for Cinematography Oscar nomination, I found someone speaking my language when it came to the movie Side Effects.


"Yes, it's impossible to draw the line where Soderbergh ends and his alter ego Peter Andrews begins, both in terms of the craft of using the camera and in terms of the sensibility of lighting, but let's note a few key things about this film.

Following up on some of the excellent work in Contagion, wherein there were probably 150 locations and the film never got confusing, Side Effects shows a completely different aesthetic in terms of composition and action and this movie kicks ass.

It got short-changed all to hell by everyone, and frankly, I can't understand why. It's as close to a Hitchcockian thriller as you're going to get and the execution probably exceeded the writing (which was also great). Much in the same way Michael Mann's Collateral wouldn’t have been the same in anyone else's hands; such is the case with Side Effects and Soderbergh. Soderbergh isn't underestimated as a photographer but he's also not given the credit that's due–he's top notch.

Some of the carefully planned moves inside the office therapy sessions added to the subtlety of the story telling and the overall use of space and character's relation to space and elevated the storytelling. Sure there were signs of Andrews' now-familiar heavy-on-the-yellow or heavy-on-the-green but it's not the same as we've seen in the past.

Two sequences to look at in detail: The stabbing sequence of Tatum and the car crash into the wall. Both required deft use of camera and action and both just flew by without distracting at all. This film is an exercise in cinematic subtlety and understatement, take a second look."

Perfectly Put..

In case you forgot, there's a couple football games this weekend. Go America.. Go Broncos. Yeah, Go Broncos

 

#16 | 223 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
p.s. I'm pretty long-haired Jared Leto is a god...probably Asgardian. Hmm, idk if you'll get that reference. Probably...Norse. He was looking quite delectable on both award shows, too.
I would have to completely agree with your statement! He is a wee bit strange, but who isn't?
vodka iv drip...  
#17 | 223 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
gif yo self, cuz it's



(almost forgot)

GIFriday © Copyright Filter Error Corp., 2011 - 2014. All rights reserved.
BEANS and rice...  
#18 | 223 days ago

this week's almost over bitches

#19 | 223 days ago

My day is done. Enjoy the rest of your day lovelies 

This shall be me in 15 mins..

vodka iv drip...  
#20 | 223 days ago

Q'rs
You know when you are {{{{}}}}, and then you are }}}}{{{{{ and you have [[[[[]]]]]] and you think lord I'm to old for this ?! Remember last year at this time I was talking about, Arrow of Light, Blue & Gold Dinner, & Derby cars? Well, even if you don't I'm doing all that again. The next 6 weeks are going to be horrible awesome, cause I won't even have time to breath 
here's my gif:   or maybe this one 
oops! all berries...  
#21 | 223 days ago

Two more days.



I am forever indebted to my wingman, Stoney, for introducing me to this wonderful hunk of a man.
#22 | 223 days ago

so my brother had a rough night at work tonight

someone had a camera phone on the scene of a fire. IF you look at the video, my brother is on the ladder coming out of the 2nd story window after getting a woman out, then his captain was the last guy out and came out the window on fire. they cut the video off there, but my brother had to bail off the ladder and they both got trips to the hospital for burn treatments.. yikes
#23 | 223 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
gif yo self, cuz it's



(almost forgot)

GIFriday © Copyright Filter Error Corp., 2011 - 2014. All rights reserved.
2010
#24 | 223 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
so my brother had a rough night at work tonight

someone had a camera phone on the scene of a fire. IF you look at the video, my brother is on the ladder coming out of the 2nd story window after getting a woman out, then his captain was the last guy out and came out the window on fire. they cut the video off there, but my brother had to bail off the ladder and they both got trips to the hospital for burn treatments.. yikes
speedy recovery to your brother, Mr Jonathan
glad he and the Captn' got out in time
oops! all berries...  
#25 | 223 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
so my brother had a rough night at work tonight

someone had a camera phone on the scene of a fire. IF you look at the video, my brother is on the ladder coming out of the 2nd story window after getting a woman out, then his captain was the last guy out and came out the window on fire. they cut the video off there, but my brother had to bail off the ladder and they both got trips to the hospital for burn treatments.. yikes
I want to marry your brother....and the wife. update says they have been released. yay.
#26 | 223 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
your total disregard for capitalization gets my balls all tingly.

oh sh**, i couldnt see this gif at work.. it's so much better now. vodka, dean f***ing winchester... you make my heart tingle.
#27 | 222 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I want to marry your brother....and the wife. update says they have been released. yay.
yeah, he's at home now. nursing some burns on his back, arm and face and a swollen leg from falling on the fence
#28 | 222 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
I have a friend visiting from out of town...took her to check out Forks and La Push. It was a pretty day - great day to see the beach down there where Bella and Jacob hung out (awwww). Anyway...she has a 14yo stepdaughter who probably thinks she's the coolest stepmom ever now. While we were there in Forks, I shot a bit...did better than I thought I would, since it's been so long. 

Dropped my phone yesterday in the parking lot. It has no case. I hope I bring a little bit of the luck that kept it from cracking or anything with me to Seattle this weekend. In the meantime, I've ordered a case. I looked for an archery one, but apparently "Archery iPhone 5s Case" searches bring up pretty frilly bows and jewels. The hell? I could see it if I searched "Bows" or something. Dumb.

Hope y'all are having a great week/end.
Good loving body rockin' knockin boots all night long...  
#29 | 220 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
in reading a column on Indiewire about snubs for Cinematography Oscar nomination, I found someone speaking my language when it came to the movie Side Effects.


"Yes, it's impossible to draw the line where Soderbergh ends and his alter ego Peter Andrews begins, both in terms of the craft of using the camera and in terms of the sensibility of lighting, but let's note a few key things about this film.

Following up on some of the excellent work in Contagion, wherein there were probably 150 locations and the film never got confusing, Side Effects shows a completely different aesthetic in terms of composition and action and this movie kicks ass.

It got short-changed all to hell by everyone, and frankly, I can't understand why. It's as close to a Hitchcockian thriller as you're going to get and the execution probably exceeded the writing (which was also great). Much in the same way Michael Mann's Collateral wouldn’t have been the same in anyone else's hands; such is the case with Side Effects and Soderbergh. Soderbergh isn't underestimated as a photographer but he's also not given the credit that's due–he's top notch.

Some of the carefully planned moves inside the office therapy sessions added to the subtlety of the story telling and the overall use of space and character's relation to space and elevated the storytelling. Sure there were signs of Andrews' now-familiar heavy-on-the-yellow or heavy-on-the-green but it's not the same as we've seen in the past.

Two sequences to look at in detail: The stabbing sequence of Tatum and the car crash into the wall. Both required deft use of camera and action and both just flew by without distracting at all. This film is an exercise in cinematic subtlety and understatement, take a second look."

Perfectly Put..

In case you forgot, there's a couple football games this weekend. Go America.. Go Broncos. Yeah, Go Broncos

 

when they say "Tatum", do they mean tatum channing because that would be the reason why I never saw it?

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 8/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/22/14
9 opinions | 26 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 8/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/26/14
5 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
F to the fizzo, E to the eezzay (24th)
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/25/14
5 opinions | 15 comments | Last by icfeet
Happy Birthday, Jess!...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/22/14
13 opinions | 16 comments | Last by icfeet
FanIQ Fantasy Football League 2014
Asked by Kenne | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/11/14
6 opinions | 5 comments | Last by icfeet