Skip to Next Poll »
6
Best Movie of 2013: Snuck In Food Bracket 2nd Round
We move on to the 2nd round of the Best Movie of 2013 Tournament. The Snuck In Food Bracket had one tie, but not much else. Grown Ups 2 advanced, which frankly makes the whole tournament pointless.

Remember, this tournament includes was selected and seeded solely based on the highest grossing movies of 2013, per Box Office Mojo.
| Closed on 01/24/14 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
17 Fans 
 1. (1) Frozen vs. (8) Captain Phillips (0 points)
59%a. Frozen
41%b. Captain Phillips
 2. (5) Grown Ups 2 vs. (4) World War Z (0 points)
29%a. Grown Ups 2
71%b. World War Z
 3. (6) The Wolverine vs. (3) Thor: The Dark World (0 points)
59%a. The Wolverine
41%b. Thor: The Dark World
 4. (7) Epic vs. (2) Man of Steel (0 points)
47%a. Epic
53%b. Man of Steel

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#4 | 87 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
So what you're saying is, you don't find Henry Cavill sexy?
He can get it... Lol
1. Captain Phillips  2. World War Z  3. The Wolverine  4. Epic  
  
9 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 87 days ago

Oh, I'm conflicted on #3, I'll answer later.
1. Frozen  2. World War Z  3. The Wolverine  4. Epic  
#2 | 87 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
How did Man of Steel make it out of the first round??? I may need to write (vent!) a 40k word piece on why an 80 year old comic book hero with a "space peanut allergy" Achille's heel & a moronic hipster-glasses "cover" will NEVER work unless it's a period piece ...which don't work. (see: the shadow, the phantom, etc.)

Bonus: The Kevin Costner sacrifice/death is the stupidest plot point EVER!! Freddy Got Fingered made more damn sense.

1. Captain Phillips  2. World War Z  3. The Wolverine  4. Epic  
#3 | 87 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
How did Man of Steel make it out of the first round??? I may need to write (vent!) a 40k word piece on why an 80 year old comic book hero with a "space peanut allergy" Achille's heel & a moronic hipster-glasses "cover" will NEVER work unless it's a period piece ...which don't work. (see: the shadow, the phantom, etc.)

Bonus: The Kevin Costner sacrifice/death is the stupidest plot point EVER!! Freddy Got Fingered made more damn sense.

So what you're saying is, you don't find Henry Cavill sexy?
1. Frozen  2. World War Z  3. The Wolverine  4. Epic  
#4 | 87 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
So what you're saying is, you don't find Henry Cavill sexy?
He can get it... Lol
1. Captain Phillips  2. World War Z  3. The Wolverine  4. Epic  
#5 | 87 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
perhaps some of us are voting without really getting to know the candidates first. maybe some of us haven't heard of "epic" and have loved the man of steel since we were little girls and refuse to embrace the very notion of time passing. 



gah. move on folks.
1. Frozen  2. World War Z  3. The Wolverine  4. Man of Steel  
#6 | 87 days ago

#3 was hard: but one must always go where the heart has resided the longest
as far as Superman goes, there really is only so many times you can write that story and make it fresh
Christopher Reeve will always be "my superman" although George Reeves did a great job too.
1. Frozen  2. World War Z  3. The Wolverine  4. Epic  
#7 | 87 days ago

#3 came down to "eeny meeny miney mo" for me.
Superman got the nod solely b/c I'd have Henry Cavill's babies.
1. Frozen  2. World War Z  3. Thor: The Dark World  4. Man of Steel  
#8 | 86 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
perhaps some of us are voting without really getting to know the candidates first. maybe some of us haven't heard of "epic" and have loved the man of steel since we were little girls and refuse to embrace the very notion of time passing. 



gah. move on folks.
Epic is good!
1. Frozen  2. World War Z  3. The Wolverine  4. Epic  
#9 | 86 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
#3 was hard: but one must always go where the heart has resided the longest
as far as Superman goes, there really is only so many times you can write that story and make it fresh
Christopher Reeve will always be "my superman" although George Reeves did a great job too.
I used your rule for #3. Thanks!
1. Frozen  2. World War Z  3. The Wolverine  4. Epic  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
3 opinions | 7 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
117 opinions | 20 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce