Skip to Next Poll »
8
F/E 1/28
Welcome back. This the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 
| Closed on 02/26/14 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
10 Fans 
10%a. I'm here...
10%b. Have you ever...
0%c. Would you rather....
30%d. leggo my eggo...
30%e. Im only trolling...
10%f. Beaneaters would not approve!
10%g. Vodka cran

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#6 | 184 days ago

Holy crazy day.
Played hockey last night, which is not our usual night. I don't think anybody realized it, our captain didn't send out an email and luckily one of the other guys checked the schedule online. Anyway, it was at 10:30.. And we only had 6 skaters show up. So myself and another guy bit the bullet and played the entire game on defense. 3, 15 minute stop-time periods. It was an hour and 20 minutes of hell
Then had to go meet some clients from Ontario and Finland on a job we are starting for them at a milk processing plant and distribution center. Finnish people crack me up
Then I had another meeting this morning for the filming of another Bath Crashers episode.
A few more stops and here I am. Exhausted. I'm gonna crush the sh*t out of an omelet later tonight

  
17 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 184 days ago

The Kings scored a goal last night. I quickly visualized them scoring it at Dodgers Stadium Saturday and got this.  

Embedded image permalink
leggo my eggo...  
#2 | 184 days ago

What's his face on Downton Abbey reminds me of Cary Elwes in The Princess Bride, I think that adds to my love of this show.
#3 | 184 days ago

Also, it's snowing :D
#4 | 184 days ago

we may have had snow! we're still investigating. also, health magazine wants to do a feature on me!
#5 | 184 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
we may have had snow! we're still investigating. also, health magazine wants to do a feature on me!
Ha, I'll take a pic for you, I'm about to go sit in traffic all night :/
#6 | 184 days ago

Holy crazy day.
Played hockey last night, which is not our usual night. I don't think anybody realized it, our captain didn't send out an email and luckily one of the other guys checked the schedule online. Anyway, it was at 10:30.. And we only had 6 skaters show up. So myself and another guy bit the bullet and played the entire game on defense. 3, 15 minute stop-time periods. It was an hour and 20 minutes of hell
Then had to go meet some clients from Ontario and Finland on a job we are starting for them at a milk processing plant and distribution center. Finnish people crack me up
Then I had another meeting this morning for the filming of another Bath Crashers episode.
A few more stops and here I am. Exhausted. I'm gonna crush the sh*t out of an omelet later tonight

#7 | 184 days ago

Oh were allowed to troll on here now? I've been sharpening up on my troll skills on another site.
Im only trolling...  
#8 | 184 days ago

Watched my neighbor's kid build a weird, little snow man on the patio then he killed it with his Power Ranger(?) sword like it was the Red Wedding. Pretty much a real life Calvin & Hobbs comic. Yay snow every 3 years!

Random fact about me that is TMI*:
(TMI Tuesdays could get weird. Let's run it passed legal to see if we should put together an exploratory committee?)


Every damn morning when I brush my tongue. #gag-heaves

Enjoy your snow day boners.
Beaneaters would not approve!  
#9 | 184 days ago

No snow day here, but it is 37° and we're in the Pacific Northwest, so it's probably just a matter of time before we have snow.

I had a Monster when I woke up and I feel kinda loopy. I don't know if it's because I'm finally feeling almost 100% better after a nasty weekend, or if it's the caffeine, or maybe I have carbon monoxide poisoning, I dunno.

Tacos.
leggo my eggo...  
#10 | 184 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
we may have had snow! we're still investigating. also, health magazine wants to do a feature on me!
a buddy of mine is down there at some kind of costume convention (he runs costume shops here), and he put some pics on facebook. Houston looked like it was covered in a Krispy Kreme glaze. In other words, delicious
#11 | 184 days ago

What a fun day of feeling tired, frustrated, overwhelmed, and depressed. It's like I took a time machine back to 2011.
#12 | 184 days ago

NC, TX, GA, MS, AL....or any of the places that saw a snowflake and shut down.



'Merica!!!!



Margarita popsicles for those that like that sort of thing.



CREAMY MARGARITA POPSICLES
15 Limes
1/2 Cup Tequila
1 Cup Water
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Margarita Salt
Dixie Cups
Popsicles Sticks

And Omaha!

I'm here...  
#13 | 184 days ago

Q'rs
Joshua got 2nd and Jack took 3rd. Happy Scouts the both of them. Have a 2 week intermission so relaxing a bit. Thinking about taking the boys to San Antonio for spring break , just to get out of town, and thers's stuff to do. It got real cold, like 19 degrees but no snow here and i am glad. Watched the Grammy's muted until Pink performed and then muted again til Stevie Wonder performed. Disagree with you Nick, the Metallica with piano guy was awesome. I never realized til I saw her. but Taylor Swift truly is sucktastic even without musical back up. Cried during the Willie/Chris/Merle/Blake thing, that was just too sad. I have not much to do for a couple of days, i'll be trolling if i am not sleeping

PEACE
Im only trolling...  
#14 | 183 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Q'rs
Joshua got 2nd and Jack took 3rd. Happy Scouts the both of them. Have a 2 week intermission so relaxing a bit. Thinking about taking the boys to San Antonio for spring break , just to get out of town, and thers's stuff to do. It got real cold, like 19 degrees but no snow here and i am glad. Watched the Grammy's muted until Pink performed and then muted again til Stevie Wonder performed. Disagree with you Nick, the Metallica with piano guy was awesome. I never realized til I saw her. but Taylor Swift truly is sucktastic even without musical back up. Cried during the Willie/Chris/Merle/Blake thing, that was just too sad. I have not much to do for a couple of days, i'll be trolling if i am not sleeping

PEACE
I didn't mute.  I loved Pink.   thought the Merle/Blake/Willie/Chris thing was just sad.  Emotional, history making, but sad.

It isn't snowing here yet.  ALmost all the snow had melted, and now winter has started again.

I felt sick all day today and still worked.  I feel sick tonight.  Some knd of stomach flu?? UGH!

My heart hurts for my kids today.  Both had really awful crap happen to them and I cannot take their pain away, all I can do it is hug them and love them and tell them lfe goes on, much as I know that doesn't really help.

Being a mother has always felt like my very best achievement, but today I don't feel lieke I'm succeeding.
Have you ever...  
#15 | 183 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
I didn't mute.  I loved Pink.   thought the Merle/Blake/Willie/Chris thing was just sad.  Emotional, history making, but sad.

It isn't snowing here yet.  ALmost all the snow had melted, and now winter has started again.

I felt sick all day today and still worked.  I feel sick tonight.  Some knd of stomach flu?? UGH!

My heart hurts for my kids today.  Both had really awful crap happen to them and I cannot take their pain away, all I can do it is hug them and love them and tell them lfe goes on, much as I know that doesn't really help.

Being a mother has always felt like my very best achievement, but today I don't feel lieke I'm succeeding.
Big hugs to you, my sister from another parent...as long as they still let you hug them, you are succeeding! Knowing you are there for them helps more than we as parents think, sometime in the future they will let you know and then you will know, ya know!

 
Im only trolling...  
#16 | 182 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Big hugs to you, my sister from another parent...as long as they still let you hug them, you are succeeding! Knowing you are there for them helps more than we as parents think, sometime in the future they will let you know and then you will know, ya know!

 
Thank you sistah!!  Although things haven't gotten "better" they both know what they need to do to get past it.  Tonight we will all be together for dinner, and we'll talk things thru a little more.  Work schedules for all of us have interferred.

I took a fall on the ice last night and ended up under my truck.  My right butt cheek hurts sooooo bad, along with lower back, right leg and right arm, and I just discovered a sore spot on my neck, but I'm alive, and I didn't knock myself out, so I count it as a "good" fall LOL

Have I mentioned I hate winter?  Cuz I do.
Have you ever...  
#17 | 181 days ago

Hot exchange between wife and  mother in law. Duringtheir fight,
Mother in law said to the wife of his son,
I carried him in womb for nine months,
Wife- Only 3.5 Kg Na
I am carryingHIM 70Kg every night for the last Five years.
(Baat Karti Hai)talking too much.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Debi_L
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
25 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/29/14
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova