Skip to Next Poll »
8
F/E 3/11

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

hi.

Hannibal.... such a good (and beautiful) show. I doubt anyone else could make a man's leg look so damn delicioso.

The Q steals a LOT of my Qbucks. My fake money may be useless but I earned it (i think) dammit. I want it back! Need to go get my guns....

I'm gonna watch the season finale of True Detective now. Jerks. 

| Closed on 03/20/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
13 Fans 
0%a. Randy Watson, ladies and gentlemen...
31%b. People say I知 borderline crazy..sorta kinda...
8%c. Sabrina, don稚 just stare at it, eat it...
8%d. When the lights go out...
15%e. I ain't no tailor but I know what suits me...
8%f. After sex....
31%g. Mah Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 141 days ago



Oops forgot the kid!
I ain't no tailor but I know what suits me...  
  
23 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 141 days ago



Oops forgot the kid!
I ain't no tailor but I know what suits me...  
#2 | 141 days ago

31 GIFs That Will Make You Laugh Every Time

Some folks couldn't catch a fish unless it jumped up and slapped them in the face... well...
Mah Beans...  
#3 | 141 days ago

, it's not like i gave away any important  schtuff...
Mah Beans...  
#4 | 141 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
, it's not like i gave away any important  schtuff...
I didn't even read your post. It's cool. I was calling HBO names for the short season. I only caught up on Thursday, now it's over already?! lol... They are also jerks for not informing of the grossness, much like Showtime and that Jon Voight nonsense, ew, but that was a strong finish! I miss Cohle already!
#5 | 141 days ago

Scary stuff in Dallas last night with Rich Peverly collapsing and having to be revived. Brought back memories of Alex Cherepanov collapsing on the bench in a KHL and not making it almost 6 years ago. Good thing they keep an AED at the benches these days

As a side note during this on twitter, I learned that almost all hockey fans are racist and it's an expanding social problem (Courtesy of Young Mike). Evidently you can't just not like the NBA because it's full of shallow, lazy, selfish, primadonnas who play a non-entertaining sport. Black, white, Martian, bigfoot, if you're an a**hole, you're an a**hole




Oh, and it was 73 degrees when I left my office at 6:30 last night. It's snowing right now. March!
Sabrina, don稚 just stare at it, eat it...  
#6 | 141 days ago

How much did it steal? I can help...
People say I知 borderline crazy..sorta kinda...  
#7 | 141 days ago

Jess wrote:
How much did it steal? I can help...
Hundreds of thousands, woman!


:)
#8 | 141 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Scary stuff in Dallas last night with Rich Peverly collapsing and having to be revived. Brought back memories of Alex Cherepanov collapsing on the bench in a KHL and not making it almost 6 years ago. Good thing they keep an AED at the benches these days

As a side note during this on twitter, I learned that almost all hockey fans are racist and it's an expanding social problem (Courtesy of Young Mike). Evidently you can't just not like the NBA because it's full of shallow, lazy, selfish, primadonnas who play a non-entertaining sport. Black, white, Martian, bigfoot, if you're an a**hole, you're an a**hole




Oh, and it was 73 degrees when I left my office at 6:30 last night. It's snowing right now. March!
Is this sarcasm?
#9 | 141 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Hundreds of thousands, woman!


:)
LOL I'm gonna need a real estimate, chica!
People say I知 borderline crazy..sorta kinda...  
#10 | 141 days ago

BEE TEE DUB....In less than an hour, we're gonna see some NFL craziness
People say I知 borderline crazy..sorta kinda...  
#11 | 141 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

Jess wrote:
How much did it steal? I can help...


I had just above $3,400,900 like 2 days ago and now i have like 41,000 ?  WTH !!!!!


People say I知 borderline crazy..sorta kinda...  
#12 | 141 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Is this sarcasm?
which part? it really is snowing right now, at a pretty good clip too
Sabrina, don稚 just stare at it, eat it...  
#13 | 141 days ago

Jess wrote:
BEE TEE DUB....In less than an hour, we're gonna see some NFL craziness
Oakland is a bazillion dollars under the cap, this is going to be amazing! lmao There are a whole bunch of past their prime (ahem) "big names" out there who are going to get paiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. And then we'll laugh and laugh ans laugh...

Happy NFL New Year everybody!
Mah Beans...  
#14 | 141 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I didn't even read your post. It's cool. I was calling HBO names for the short season. I only caught up on Thursday, now it's over already?! lol... They are also jerks for not informing of the grossness, much like Showtime and that Jon Voight nonsense, ew, but that was a strong finish! I miss Cohle already!
well alrighty then, i figured since "the voice" debacle i have been pretty good about keeping my mouth shut.. 
Mah Beans...  
#15 | 141 days ago

It's 4:02 and the Raiders have already spent $45 mil (21 guaranteed) on a, single, solitary lineman. If I'm an agent I'm on the phone with Oakland's GM right now.

[artist interpretation of DeMarcus Ware's agent calling their front office]
Mah Beans...  
#16 | 141 days ago

I get Starbucks tomorrow. This pleases me...maybe I'll try the Vanilla Macchiato.

MARCUS...there's a thread for that, dude! I'm all by my lonesome over there
People say I知 borderline crazy..sorta kinda...  
#17 | 141 days ago

Jess wrote:
I get Starbucks tomorrow. This pleases me...maybe I'll try the Vanilla Macchiato.

MARCUS...there's a thread for that, dude! I'm all by my lonesome over there
Mah Beans...  
#18 | 141 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
People say I知 borderline crazy..sorta kinda...  
#19 | 141 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

JenX63 wrote:
well alrighty then, i figured since "the voice" debacle i have been pretty good about keeping my mouth shut.. 


People say I知 borderline crazy..sorta kinda...  
#20 | 141 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Mah Beans...  
#21 | 141 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

JenX63 wrote:


People say I知 borderline crazy..sorta kinda...  
#22 | 141 days ago

I just started watching True Detective, I can't believe it took me this long to finally get into it. Been preoccupied getting caught up on Dexter.
#23 | 141 days ago

Seventy something degrees, possible storms tonight, and snow tomorrow. :/

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
8 opinions | 27 comments | Last by woody050681
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
25 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova