Skip to Next Poll »
7
F/E 3/25
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 
KCA
| Closed on 04/08/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
8 Fans 
13%a. Viva las vegas...
0%b. I'm your worst f**king nightmare...
13%c. Drop it like it's hot...
0%d. Johnny Bravo...
25%e. Clueless...
13%f. Afterburner #3...
38%g. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 122 days ago

yes I voted for Jennette McCurdy as favorite TV actress on the Kid Choice Awards.. Why?

  
27 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 122 days ago

i just realized that just because i didn't know what internet was or that it existed until i was like 14 or 15, does not mean that kids today will not get to experience it until they're 14 or 15. i would have loved an internet added viewing experience for shows like wild and crazy kids, or guts, or hashtags running across the bottom of doug.

the resident church crazy got me in trouble this morning. well, not a lot, but it certainly put a spotlight on the fact that i come in at 9am now instead of 8:30 and that's just a fact (i have little guilt because i stopped taking lunches when i quit smoking). anyway. our crazy is crazy. but i secretly love him. he knows really weird s**t that people around here just don't talk about and he and i have had some of the grooviest conversations. but some of the ladies i work with get a bad vibe off of him. i'll admit, i've seen him in full cray and it is unsettling, but that's all it is is mind cray. he doesn't strike me as the type to get upset and decide to mow over the communications office or anything. anyway, he got here at 8:45 because he was trying to remember a character name in a story we made up together yesterday (it was very entertaining) so he kinda "trapped" my sandy and my boss in our office with crazy talk. they're talking about putting him on our arrest on sight list. i'm at a yucky spot, because i did just see the of mice and men episode of walking dead. even innocent crazy can get uninnocent when you're not looking. but i like him a lot. it's like a really unsexy version of romeo and juliet.

these are peanut caramel soy nuts. aka my reason to wake up in the morning.

a lot of people have been asking questions about my balls and it makes me nervous because i'll brag up and down about deez nuts and then feel weird for not offering any to back up my description. i like to spread them in a thin layer in a dish so i can see the sizes and shapes. i eat the smallest ones first and make my way up to the double honker balls which i enjoy twice each by biting them down the middle so as to give each nut ample attention. (and my coworkers think mark is cray.)

#2 | 122 days ago

yes I voted for Jennette McCurdy as favorite TV actress on the Kid Choice Awards.. Why?

#3 | 122 days ago

#4 | 122 days ago

I have rien.

I shall be de retour.


(I hate having to run all over.)
Drop it like it's hot...  
#5 | 122 days ago

My computer is effed. Testing, testing...
Beans...  
#6 | 122 days ago
Nick__ (+)

It's been almost 3 weeks since the Malaysian Airlines went missing. The funny thing is that no one has questioned Mugato.
I mean, he did try to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia, so, who knows what he's capable of.






Beans...  
#7 | 122 days ago

Q'rs
Tuesday is just if not as bad as Monday. Blech....I can't even start with that mess.
Bright spot:animals popping up after each vote tickled me
It's a straight up kinda night.

PEACE
Beans...  
#8 | 122 days ago

I'm J-Bot's poltergeist... sofaking weird. I just wrote her post up there somehow? then my computer went boom... now I think it's okay?
Beans...  
#9 | 122 days ago

Uhm...
Drop it like it's hot...  
#10 | 122 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Sad news!

There is word that Jim Kelly has been flown to a New York City Hospital. This comes after word that the Hall of Fame quarterback's cancer is not only back, but has started to spread.

Jim's oldest daughter, Erin, posted this picture on Instagram of the former Bills quarterback and her in a hospital bed. She said, "Watching the Syracuse game with daddy. He's my buddy! Love him so much!"

Beans...  
#11 | 122 days ago

Jess wrote:
Uhm...
Right!?!?!!?!
Beans...  
#12 | 122 days ago

Good Afternoon, Everybodee!

Not much goin' on.  

Tonights school board meeting could prove interesting.   Last week, the board president apparently was ill or something, and he was to have a 'procedure' done on Wednesday.     So, meeting was postponed until tonight.

The interesting part is allegedly there are only going to be 2 board members there.   Not sure if I've given much news, but the running score here is, out of 5 board members, 4 faced indictments for accepting gifts in lieu of awarding construction contracts.  3 different districts in the area, involving 15 or so people with a total count of about 225 charges.    Of those 15 people, 4 are current board members, and 1 is previous superintendent.  

So, 4 of 5 have indictments.  1 pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge and stepped down about month or so ago.   Last week, day after the meeting was postponed, a second defendant has pleaded guilty to 1 misdemeanor and 1 felony.   Then there were 3.   (And we need 3 to agree to complete a quorum to get something approved.)

Well, this week, the schools are on break.  One board member has already stated she's not attending. (Out of town, I believe.)   So, with only 2 members attending, I'm wondering what somebody (possibly current superintendent, who always seems to be a puppet master pulling the strings) is going to do to get things pushed through his way.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...
Clueless...  
#13 | 122 days ago

hi my name is leigh and i don't know who jim kelly is.

also, my horrible judge of character has struck again. crazy dude is bats**t crazy. i saw both sides of him today (kinda crazy and full on crazy) and too close together. we were having a conversation about hair and he suddenly started freaking out (like....freaking out) about the position of birds on a telephone wire and how they were spelling something out. at first i was like "yeah man....i totally...." and then i remembered i wasn't high and/or paranoid schizophrenic and that this guy is not ok.
#14 | 122 days ago

reddit has brought numerous wonderful things into my life.  today?

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/
#15 | 122 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
yes I voted for Jennette McCurdy as favorite TV actress on the Kid Choice Awards.. Why?

This turns me on almost equally:
#16 | 122 days ago

Four days until birthday Wicked and five days until birthday hockey. 
If Shea Weber goes missing....

Worry not, Predators, I will return him for his next game.  We'll both come up for hockey.
#17 | 121 days ago

I got....nothing.

Have a great week all.
#18 | 121 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
reddit has brought numerous wonderful things into my life.  today?

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/
I was scared to enter....so I didn't.
#19 | 121 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
kobe_lova wrote:
I was scared to enter....so I didn't.
you really should, it's great
#20 | 121 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
reddit has brought numerous wonderful things into my life.  today?

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/
Time Cube
Beans...  
#21 | 116 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Good Afternoon, Everybodee!

Not much goin' on.  

Tonights school board meeting could prove interesting.   Last week, the board president apparently was ill or something, and he was to have a 'procedure' done on Wednesday.     So, meeting was postponed until tonight.

The interesting part is allegedly there are only going to be 2 board members there.   Not sure if I've given much news, but the running score here is, out of 5 board members, 4 faced indictments for accepting gifts in lieu of awarding construction contracts.  3 different districts in the area, involving 15 or so people with a total count of about 225 charges.    Of those 15 people, 4 are current board members, and 1 is previous superintendent.  

So, 4 of 5 have indictments.  1 pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge and stepped down about month or so ago.   Last week, day after the meeting was postponed, a second defendant has pleaded guilty to 1 misdemeanor and 1 felony.   Then there were 3.   (And we need 3 to agree to complete a quorum to get something approved.)

Well, this week, the schools are on break.  One board member has already stated she's not attending. (Out of town, I believe.)   So, with only 2 members attending, I'm wondering what somebody (possibly current superintendent, who always seems to be a puppet master pulling the strings) is going to do to get things pushed through his way.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...
"1 pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge and stepped down about month or so ago."

I thought that said I pleaded guilty. and was all WTF, ODD you told us nothing of this sh** til now?! lol
#22 | 116 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Oddfool wrote:
Good Afternoon, Everybodee!

Not much goin' on.  

Tonights school board meeting could prove interesting.   Last week, the board president apparently was ill or something, and he was to have a 'procedure' done on Wednesday.     So, meeting was postponed until tonight.

The interesting part is allegedly there are only going to be 2 board members there.   Not sure if I've given much news, but the running score here is, out of 5 board members, 4 faced indictments for accepting gifts in lieu of awarding construction contracts.  3 different districts in the area, involving 15 or so people with a total count of about 225 charges.    Of those 15 people, 4 are current board members, and 1 is previous superintendent.  

So, 4 of 5 have indictments.  1 pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge and stepped down about month or so ago.   Last week, day after the meeting was postponed, a second defendant has pleaded guilty to 1 misdemeanor and 1 felony.   Then there were 3.   (And we need 3 to agree to complete a quorum to get something approved.)

Well, this week, the schools are on break.  One board member has already stated she's not attending. (Out of town, I believe.)   So, with only 2 members attending, I'm wondering what somebody (possibly current superintendent, who always seems to be a puppet master pulling the strings) is going to do to get things pushed through his way.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...
 
#23 | 116 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
hi my name is leigh and i don't know who jim kelly is.

also, my horrible judge of character has struck again. crazy dude is bats**t crazy. i saw both sides of him today (kinda crazy and full on crazy) and too close together. we were having a conversation about hair and he suddenly started freaking out (like....freaking out) about the position of birds on a telephone wire and how they were spelling something out. at first i was like "yeah man....i totally...." and then i remembered i wasn't high and/or paranoid schizophrenic and that this guy is not ok.
You don't 'member the Bills 4 straight SB appearances....and losses? I cheered for them every year, why, idk. If'n you do remember, he was that qb. 
#24 | 116 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
"1 pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge and stepped down about month or so ago."

I thought that said I pleaded guilty. and was all WTF, ODD you told us nothing of this sh** til now?! lol
That was how I read it too!
Drop it like it's hot...  
#25 | 116 days ago

Jess wrote:
That was how I read it too!
Fool running all around town, committing Foolish crimes... Good times.
#26 | 116 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Fool running all around town, committing Foolish crimes... Good times.
i have been singing "foolish crimes" in my head for almost an hour. thanks.
jake gyllenhaal & octopus
#27 | 116 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Fool running all around town, committing Foolish crimes... Good times.
Well, now you know why I've been so busy.   Somebody's got to go around doing something interesting.   Big responsibilities.
Clueless...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
4 opinions | 3 comments | Last by Jess
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 23 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/23/14
6 opinions | 34 comments | Last by woody050681
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters