Skip to Next Poll »
9
F/E 4/22
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

 Feel free to rant away and enjoy your day!
| Closed on 05/13/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
10 Fans 
0%a. Riddle me this...
10%b. little red corvette...
20%c. Is it because you love me that y'all expect so much of me?...
20%d. Smoother than a gentle breeze..
10%e. Is it because you love me that y'all expect so much of me?....
30%f. Don Julio, leave the bottle...
10%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#4 | 147 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
f*ck Matt Cooke

I wish someone would have given him the Evander Kane treatment last night

Smoother than a gentle breeze..  
  
29 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 147 days ago

Lulz
#2 | 147 days ago

Good afternoon Q'Ville!!!!
#3 | 147 days ago

F**k
#4 | 147 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
f*ck Matt Cooke

I wish someone would have given him the Evander Kane treatment last night

Smoother than a gentle breeze..  
#5 | 147 days ago

Q'rs
I have a rant, but I think I rather save the energy/aggravation and instead enjoy Earth Day:


PEACE
Don Julio, leave the bottle...  
#6 | 147 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
f*ck Matt Cooke

I wish someone would have given him the Evander Kane treatment last night

...well at least it's not as if he has a history of that kinda cheap B.S. *eye roll*

Beaneaters...  
#7 | 147 days ago

Almost forgot...


*** SPOILER ALERT*** and ----> NSFL

Umm G.o.T., we're going to need to have a talk about the incest/rape/on your sons dead body thing.



Seriously, what-in-the-actual-EFF was that all about!?!?


 As you were.
Beaneaters...  
#8 | 147 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
f*ck Matt Cooke

I wish someone would have given him the Evander Kane treatment last night

Seriously. 
Is it because you love me that y'all expect so much of me?...  
#9 | 147 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Q'rs
I have a rant, but I think I rather save the energy/aggravation and instead enjoy Earth Day:


PEACE
How was this season of Justified? It's driving me crazy not to be able to watch this season yet!!
#10 | 147 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
How was this season of Justified? It's driving me crazy not to be able to watch this season yet!!
Excellent...Why haven't you watched?
Don Julio, leave the bottle...  
#11 | 147 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Almost forgot...


*** SPOILER ALERT*** and ----> NSFL

Umm G.o.T., we're going to need to have a talk about the incest/rape/on your sons dead body thing.



Seriously, what-in-the-actual-EFF was that all about!?!?


 As you were.
They're Lannister's! Why even question it? Stems from episode before when he was rebuffed and called "half-man"
Don Julio, leave the bottle...  
#12 | 147 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
...well at least it's not as if he has a history of that kinda cheap B.S. *eye roll*

good to see this one is making the rounds as well from March 8, 2014 on Valeri Nichushkin #reformed
Smoother than a gentle breeze..  
#13 | 147 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Excellent...Why haven't you watched?
Didn't finish season 4 til a few weeks ago.
#14 | 147 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
F**k
Anyone in particular? 



smiley
little red corvette...  
#15 | 147 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Didn't finish season 4 til a few weeks ago.
whaaaat? i didn't realize you were that far behind 
Don Julio, leave the bottle...  
#16 | 147 days ago

This is needed. 

Our Kings, who art in the first round, hallowed be thy game.
Thy Kingdom comes as thy wills be done, on home ice at it has been before.
Give us this day our defense back, and forgive no Sharks their transgressions,
As we pound into submission those who trespass against us.
And lead us past game three with a win,
Past these evil Shark f***ks.

Amen.

Hail Kopi, full of grace, the fans are with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst players and blessed are the fruit of thy skills, goals.
Holy Kopi, dominant of centers, play for us sinners,
Now until the hour of our Cup.

A-fricking-men.

Don Julio, leave the bottle...  
#17 | 147 days ago

I just busted open my 2nd bottle of wine for the evening.  At this rate...I am afraid to even think about how this may end up.
#18 | 146 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
whaaaat? i didn't realize you were that far behind 
I just started the series last month, I think. :) Maybe late February. I sailed through.
#19 | 146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I just started the series last month, I think. :) Maybe late February. I sailed through.
You really need to catch up. I almost critiqued GOT the other day but stopped cause I wasn't sure you had seen it. Have you watched the finale of PYSCH yet?
Don Julio, leave the bottle...  
#20 | 146 days ago

crying
Is it because you love me that y'all expect so much of me?...  
#21 | 146 days ago

Jess wrote:
crying
y u crying?
Don Julio, leave the bottle...  
#22 | 146 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
JenX63 wrote:
y u crying?
You said "finale of PSYCH". I'm still not well.

(hadda fix wording)

Also, I have to do laundry. And vacuum. Grr
Is it because you love me that y'all expect so much of me?...  
#23 | 146 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
You really need to catch up. I almost critiqued GOT the other day but stopped cause I wasn't sure you had seen it. Have you watched the finale of PYSCH yet?
:| ummm, no ma'am.
#24 | 146 days ago

Jess wrote:
You said "finale of PSYCH". I'm still not well.

(hadda fix wording)

Also, I have to do laundry. And vacuum. Grr
Ohh, but you have it dvr'd, right? You can watch as many times as you want.
mmmm, Ash, you need to and also get to watching Vikings so I can get some feed back.
Don Julio, leave the bottle...  
#25 | 146 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Ohh, but you have it dvr'd, right? You can watch as many times as you want.
mmmm, Ash, you need to and also get to watching Vikings so I can get some feed back.
Yea, I have all of season 8 still on my DVR until it comes out on blu-ray when I can buy it. I also got my pineapple bead for my pandora bracelet as a tribute. I'm still broken heart

I watched the Salem pilot...I'm not sure what I think. I also can't get into TURN, but Trev likes it. I need the summer stuff to start already, but my luck it will be right about the time we're moving. Oh well - I'll have good internet to catch up!
Is it because you love me that y'all expect so much of me?...  
#26 | 146 days ago

Agree with you about Salem. I am going to give it a few more shows though. Turn? I am not sure I have heard of it.
Don Julio, leave the bottle...  
#27 | 146 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Ohh, but you have it dvr'd, right? You can watch as many times as you want.
mmmm, Ash, you need to and also get to watching Vikings so I can get some feed back.
Oh I will, I'm working up to it! I'm also annoyed by that crap pilot for those less than attractive women where one is pregnant and they move in or some snot like that. You think that's gonna succeed USA?! Really?! And Royal Pains is coming back, ffs?! No one watches that show. No one. (woo.sah.)

Justified isn't readily available. This season isn't free with Prime on Amazon which is how I watched the first 4, and it isn't on demand, so as soon as I figure it out I shall. And oooh, I may start Vikings tonight. We'll play it by ear because I'm also gonna rewatch season 1 of Mindy on Hulu after work.... when I should be doing a 6 year olds homework.
#28 | 146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh I will, I'm working up to it! I'm also annoyed by that crap pilot for those less than attractive women where one is pregnant and they move in or some snot like that. You think that's gonna succeed USA?! Really?! And Royal Pains is coming back, ffs?! No one watches that show. No one. (woo.sah.)

Justified isn't readily available. This season isn't free with Prime on Amazon which is how I watched the first 4, and it isn't on demand, so as soon as I figure it out I shall. And oooh, I may start Vikings tonight. We'll play it by ear because I'm also gonna rewatch season 1 of Mindy on Hulu after work.... when I should be doing a 6 year olds homework.
Pretty sure the only USA shows I'll be watching are Suits and Graceland now. I used to love that channel.
Is it because you love me that y'all expect so much of me?...  
#29 | 146 days ago

lol @ doing a 6 year olds homework
Don Julio, leave the bottle...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
ZOINKS!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/14/14
9 opinions | 12 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 9/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
13 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
I'm not a police officer, I'm a princess!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/13/14
5 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Lobotomy Jones
F/E 9/12
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/12/14
9 opinions | 14 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/3
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/03/14
12 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Burrellfan1