Skip to Next Poll »
6
Oh my God, I had the weirdest dream!
I had a dream that I had not been on the Q in over a year. I woke up and realized that there is no way in hell that could be right. After all, nothing had changed, I had not gained 400 flipping pounds, turned fifty, quit smoking, got satisfied with just being me, and never ever forgot how much I missed every single one of you. 

  So, what's up? 

Shhhhh, type softly so you don't wake me.   Oh my God, I had the weirdest dream!  Photo
| Closed on 05/22/14 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
4 Fans 
25%a. Hi Cubsgirl
0%b. Nick has been misbehaving
25%c. Who the hell are you?
25%d. The Cubs still suck. (Kevins choice)
25%e. Beaneaters. :)

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 147 days ago

Cubs fan are back!!!!!
  
20 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 148 days ago

its been like 5 years since i been here
Who the hell are you?   
#2 | 147 days ago

Cubs fan are back!!!!!
#3 | 147 days ago

Did you quit smoking? I'm proud of you!.... if you did....if not, mmkay. lol

Hi.
#4 | 147 days ago

GRANNY!
#5 | 147 days ago

You just take yourself 'round to all the filters and such.....slacker
{whispers you"re as bad as Jason}
Beaneaters. :)  
#6 | 147 days ago

So glad to see all of you back in here and posting! Yes....everybody...it's been a ghost town up in here.
Hi Cubsgirl  
#7 | 147 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
You just take yourself 'round to all the filters and such.....slacker
{whispers you"re as bad as Jason}
Wanna get punched in the lower facial area?
#8 | 147 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Wanna get punched in the lower facial area?
If you think you can reach that high! GOFORIT! :P
Beaneaters. :)  
#9 | 147 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
If you think you can reach that high! GOFORIT! :P
Are you a giant?
#10 | 147 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Did you quit smoking? I'm proud of you!.... if you did....if not, mmkay. lol

Hi.
I did quit. April 3rd. And I guess quitting for me is the reason it's working this time. Ryan is so beautiful!!!!
#11 | 147 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
GRANNY!
stfu. I'm not a granny. angry





smiley
#12 | 147 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Are you a giant?
I don't think so. What do you consider "giant"?
Beaneaters. :)  
#13 | 147 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
You just take yourself 'round to all the filters and such.....slacker
{whispers you"re as bad as Jason}
lmao, I swear to god I do not. 
#14 | 147 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
I did quit. April 3rd. And I guess quitting for me is the reason it's working this time. Ryan is so beautiful!!!!
YAY! And thanks.
#15 | 147 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I don't think so. What do you consider "giant"?
Anyone who has a lower facial area that i couldn't successfully reach.
#16 | 147 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
stfu. I'm not a granny. angry





smiley
Technically no.
#17 | 147 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Anyone who has a lower facial area that i couldn't successfully reach.
this is getting to technical.....i thought i remembered you saying you were not tall, but i don't know what your reach is, so depending on that i may or may not be a giant....my heads spinning now...you make me dizzy
Beaneaters. :)  
#18 | 147 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
this is getting to technical.....i thought i remembered you saying you were not tall, but i don't know what your reach is, so depending on that i may or may not be a giant....my heads spinning now...you make me dizzy
Im six feet even.   And its not me thats making you dizzy..its your age, granny.  Best just to sit down. 
#19 | 147 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Im six feet even.   And its not me thats making you dizzy..its your age, granny.  Best just to sit down. 
Be afraid, be very afraid. 
#20 | 147 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Im six feet even.   And its not me thats making you dizzy..its your age, granny.  Best just to sit down. 
ell oh ell
Beaneaters. :)  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE DAY 25
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 08/19/13
6 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
Go ahead make my day
Asked by 18packabs | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/08/12
29 opinions | 46 comments | Last by KSbengals99
When Crap Goes Wrong!!
Asked by BamaMan | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 07/25/12
20 opinions | 19 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Neighbors,Neighbors,Neighbors
Asked by CAPTAINSEAFOOD | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/14/12
24 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Joke of the day 12/15
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 12/15/12
12 opinions | 5 comments | Last by KSbengals99