Skip to Next Poll »
6
F/E 5/01
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 
gotta go
| Closed on 05/17/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
7 Fans 
0%a. Morning...
14%b. **** it
14%c. Where are the curtains...
14%d. You're beautiful...
14%e. Marty, the penguins are psychotic...
14%f. Ah! What a fine day for science!...
14%g. Sunset Twist...
14%h. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 91 days ago

I'm exhausted. 
Ah! What a fine day for science!...  
  
30 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 91 days ago

I'm exhausted. 
Ah! What a fine day for science!...  
#2 | 91 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
through the magic of self diagnosis, i've found out what happened to me! my right knee pain is a byproduct of my left sciatica acting up! right before my knee started bugging me, i noticed this nagging but not constant line of pain from right under my left butt cheek to behind my knee. so i guess i started running funny to avoid that nag. now i'm looking at these therapeutic foam rollers that are making my heart bump like shoes in the dryer:


casual/cool


this guy-approved


mad sexy





oh! and p.s.
rocketssssss
#3 | 91 days ago

#4 | 91 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
What happened?
#5 | 91 days ago

t.Here Comes that Rainy Day Feeling Again!  Even in Sunny Florida.
#6 | 91 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
What happened?
#7 | 91 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
All these NHL & NBA playoff games are going to have to start ending before 1:30 in the morning. Seriously.

Somebody get Stoney a Scotch & a hug... then a hooker & a shower.
#Avs #Roy #Heroes #Freedom #BaldEagles #BabyJesus #NeverForget

..then we'll fold up a rally towel into a triangle and present it to Mrs. Stoney.

Mike D. <--- I told you so Lakers, signed every Knick fan.

In 10 days or so I'm either going to put a beige baby in one of you (and name it Rock & Roll) OR everything and everybody will be dead to me because of the verve & vitriol about to start tonight. T-minus roughly 5 1/2 hours. I already can't.

Have a blessed day boners.
Beaneaters...  
#8 | 91 days ago

Ohhh, awwwwwwwwwwwwww......
#9 | 91 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
All these NHL & NBA playoff games are going to have to start ending before 1:30 in the morning. Seriously.

Somebody get Stoney a Scotch & a hug... then a hooker & a shower.
#Avs #Roy #Heroes #Freedom #BaldEagles #BabyJesus #NeverForget

..then we'll fold up a rally towel into a triangle and present it to Mrs. Stoney.

Mike D. <--- I told you so Lakers, signed every Knick fan.

In 10 days or so I'm either going to put a beige baby in one of you (and name it Rock & Roll) OR everything and everybody will be dead to me because of the verve & vitriol about to start tonight. T-minus roughly 5 1/2 hours. I already can't.

Have a blessed day boners.
Ha, I said that same thing to Knicks fans about Woodson.
#10 | 91 days ago

The middle part of Simmons' piece about being on a plane behind Sterling last year (V. Stiviano was too!!!) is mesmerizing and completely insane.
Beaneaters...  
#11 | 91 days ago

I can't even read about football anymore without the letter "D" taking my mind somewhere else. Thanks, a-holes.

Josh Temple is my BFF. Our house is going to be infinitely awesome because of him...and not just by watching him. Not only did he tell me exactly how to do the pillars in the basement, but also went out of his way to research where the show got a partial wall thing and linked me to the company so I can get one like it. Check these out! Awesome, right? I want this one. I just haven't decided where yet...


It's THURSDAY. We're supposed to hear something back about the house by the end of THIS week. I hate banks. Going nuts.
**** it  
#12 | 91 days ago

It is s'posed to be Spring, but they are forecasting snow for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  #4everthankfulforhockey
Where are the curtains...  
#13 | 91 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
The middle part of Simmons' piece about being on a plane behind Sterling last year (V. Stiviano was too!!!) is mesmerizing and completely insane.
Now, I want soup.
#14 | 91 days ago

Jess wrote:
I can't even read about football anymore without the letter "D" taking my mind somewhere else. Thanks, a-holes.

Josh Temple is my BFF. Our house is going to be infinitely awesome because of him...and not just by watching him. Not only did he tell me exactly how to do the pillars in the basement, but also went out of his way to research where the show got a partial wall thing and linked me to the company so I can get one like it. Check these out! Awesome, right? I want this one. I just haven't decided where yet...


It's THURSDAY. We're supposed to hear something back about the house by the end of THIS week. I hate banks. Going nuts.
Hey ReJessica I sent you an e-mail on Tues re: an article thingy-thing. Did you get it?

P.S. I would have sent you a DM on here but every time I do, something goes haywire and all of a sudden I'm posting as you and I can't see any java script stuff.
Beaneaters...  
#15 | 91 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
The middle part of Simmons' piece about being on a plane behind Sterling last year (V. Stiviano was too!!!) is mesmerizing and completely insane.
I need a shower after reading that. Before I commit. Is TSN more like TMZ or ESPN?
Mr Jonathon: I am so very sorry. Maybe next year
Ms Becky: Congrats! I was oh yeahing all night.
Jess: Thank you, I honestly had no clue that today was Thursday, things just got brighter.
Laurel doesn't live in the panhandle of Florida does she? Cause there's a flood going on there.
Stay dry and cool

PEACE
You're beautiful...  
#16 | 91 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Hey ReJessica I sent you an e-mail on Tues re: an article thingy-thing. Did you get it?

P.S. I would have sent you a DM on here but every time I do, something goes haywire and all of a sudden I'm posting as you and I can't see any java script stuff.
I thought I replied? I will look again
**** it  
#17 | 91 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Hey ReJessica I sent you an e-mail on Tues re: an article thingy-thing. Did you get it?

P.S. I would have sent you a DM on here but every time I do, something goes haywire and all of a sudden I'm posting as you and I can't see any java script stuff.
And why am I ReJessica?
**** it  
#18 | 91 days ago

Jess wrote:
And why am I ReJessica?
Thought you could use a 'blacker name.' It was approved at the last meeting that "the blacks" have every last Wednesday of the month. Enjoy.

Oh, and you're up for a lifetime NAACP Award since there was a recent vacancy.
Beaneaters...  
#19 | 91 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Thought you could use a 'blacker name.' It was approved at the last meeting that "the blacks" have every last Wednesday of the month. Enjoy.

Oh, and you're up for a lifetime NAACP Award since there was a recent vacancy.
Ohh I thought it was LaJessica after the LaMichael James discussion. I must have misunderstood.
**** it  
#20 | 91 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Thought you could use a 'blacker name.' It was approved at the last meeting that "the blacks" have every last Wednesday of the month. Enjoy.

Oh, and you're up for a lifetime NAACP Award since there was a recent vacancy.
Reaction GIF: oh you, laugh, Lumiere, Beauty and the Beast

oh gawd, i forgot, that was my fave part of all this!

And I hope we are pronouncing that RurrJessica.
#21 | 91 days ago

*alittlelostnotgonnalie*
**** it  
#22 | 91 days ago

Jess wrote:
*alittlelostnotgonnalie*
Sterling was going to get that award from the NAACP on May 15th!
#23 | 91 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
All these NHL & NBA playoff games are going to have to start ending before 1:30 in the morning. Seriously.

Somebody get Stoney a Scotch & a hug... then a hooker & a shower.
#Avs #Roy #Heroes #Freedom #BaldEagles #BabyJesus #NeverForget

..then we'll fold up a rally towel into a triangle and present it to Mrs. Stoney.

Mike D. <--- I told you so Lakers, signed every Knick fan.

In 10 days or so I'm either going to put a beige baby in one of you (and name it Rock & Roll) OR everything and everybody will be dead to me because of the verve & vitriol about to start tonight. T-minus roughly 5 1/2 hours. I already can't.

Have a blessed day boners.
#24 | 91 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Sterling was going to get that award from the NAACP on May 15th!
SERIOUS-F***ING-LY?! Uhm...I realize this all has hit the media like crazy recently but...uh...wasn't it pretty well known he was a racist? Doesn't he have a history? TF?
**** it  
#25 | 91 days ago

Jess wrote:
SERIOUS-F***ING-LY?! Uhm...I realize this all has hit the media like crazy recently but...uh...wasn't it pretty well known he was a racist? Doesn't he have a history? TF?
Maybe the LA chapter didn't know.. lol
#26 | 91 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Maybe the LA chapter didn't know.. lol
Ridonkulus 
**** it  
#27 | 91 days ago

#28 | 91 days ago

Stoney, I cannot approve of the drinking of scotch when I am surrounded by bourbon.  Lots of bourbon.  So here.


It's almost Kentucky Derby day, y'all.  I like two horses:  Ride on Curlin' ridden by Calvin Borel (I bet on Mr. Borel every time he's in the saddle) and trained by William Gowan and Medal Count, ridden by Robby Albarado and trained by Dale Romans.  
#29 | 91 days ago

I have a new neighbor.  My daughter was out with the dog and came in to tell me someone was over on the other lot, but she couldn't tell what they were doing.  I go over to check it out, and at first I don't see anything.  Then I see this young lady walking towards me.  I say "hi??" and she says hi back.  As she is walking closer, I see a snake in her arms, half in and half out of her hoody pocket.  She is looking at me like, "oh great, this is gonna be just wonderful"  I go "OMG You have a snake?? Oh what kind is he? she?  OMG can I see??" and she got the biggest smile on her face.  She brought Medusa out for me to see and we spent about an hour with her letting Medusa wander around in the very green grass in my lot.  It seems Medusa may be pregnant and being out in the cool air, but with the sun shining is good for her.  My neighbor's name is Tiss.  The snake daddy's name is Jekyll.  I got to hold Medusa for quite a long time.  She likes me.  She crawled all over my arms and shoulders and then finally down my leg back into the grass.  She is beautiful.  Well they are both beautiful.  Medusa is a cinammon Ball Python.  Jekyll is an orange ghost ball python.  Here is Tiss and Medusa.

I want a baby when she has them.
Where are the curtains...  
#30 | 90 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Stoney, I cannot approve of the drinking of scotch when I am surrounded by bourbon.  Lots of bourbon.  So here.


It's almost Kentucky Derby day, y'all.  I like two horses:  Ride on Curlin' ridden by Calvin Borel (I bet on Mr. Borel every time he's in the saddle) and trained by William Gowan and Medal Count, ridden by Robby Albarado and trained by Dale Romans.  
I'm with you, I'm more of a bourbon/whiskey guy since my days living on the shores of the Ohio River

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/31
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
8 opinions | 16 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Debi_L
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
25 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/29/14
6 opinions | 16 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L