Skip to Next Poll »
6
F/E 5/8
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

Hiii. Been busy.
| Closed on 05/24/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
5 Fans 
0%a. This should've been up hours ago...
0%b. a horse is a horse, of course, of course...
20%c. You make me crazy, you make me act like a maniac....
20%d. Pierced Fuzzy Navel, please....
20%e. Wigglesworth and a scotch on the rocks...
40%f. Beans.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 111 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
oscars...? what month is this?

i got some really pretty nail polish and when i was doing my nails at my desk i started smelling this alluring scent and no chemical smell. i thought i was just in denial, but then i looked at the bottle and this s**t is scented nail polish. pink pineapple.



oh and as for the nfl draft?
  
31 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 111 days ago

I cant believe im gonna say this...August Osage County should have won best picture. 
#2 | 111 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
oscars...? what month is this?

i got some really pretty nail polish and when i was doing my nails at my desk i started smelling this alluring scent and no chemical smell. i thought i was just in denial, but then i looked at the bottle and this s**t is scented nail polish. pink pineapple.



oh and as for the nfl draft?
#3 | 111 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
I cant believe im gonna say this...August Osage County should have won best picture. 
indecision
(It was pretty good....Meryl Streep was awesome)

There's a Mariners game, the Ducks game, and the draft tonight...all around the same time. Oye. Actually the draft stuff might be over by then. And ya know what? With the extra time before the draft and all the coverage and mock drafts going on, I'm kind of burned out on that nonsense by now anyway. Over it.
Pierced Fuzzy Navel, please....  
#4 | 111 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
I cant believe im gonna say this...August Osage County should have won best picture. 
Why, exactly, have you seen that?
#5 | 111 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Why, exactly, have you seen that?
I was wondering the same thing, thus my indecision
Pierced Fuzzy Navel, please....  
#6 | 111 days ago

Tonight involves two leagues in the heart of the playoffs AND THE. NATIONAL. FOOTBALL. LEAGUE'S draft!

[artist's interpretation of my Twitter TL tonight]

So bring your good times and your laughter too



We gonna celebrate your party with you!




I love all of you. It's a beautiful time to be alive.
Beans.  
#7 | 111 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Why, exactly, have you seen that?
Because it was between that or Delivery Man (and ive quit Vince Vaughn).   And it was fantastic.  Both it and American Hustle were better movies than 12 Years a Slave.
#8 | 111 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Because it was between that or Delivery Man (and ive quit Vince Vaughn).   And it was fantastic.  Both it and American Hustle were better movies than 12 Years a Slave.
How dare you say that, you g***amn racist!!
#9 | 111 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Because it was between that or Delivery Man (and ive quit Vince Vaughn).   And it was fantastic.  Both it and American Hustle were better movies than 12 Years a Slave.
also, why you no like Vince Vaughn anymore? I actually want to see Delivery Man. I will not be seeing Slave or August. :/
#10 | 111 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
also, why you no like Vince Vaughn anymore? I actually want to see Delivery Man. I will not be seeing Slave or August. :/
Delivery Man was cute...it was very Vince Vaughn. If you like him, you'll like it, if you don't, you won't...that's my take anyway. I loved it, but I'm also aware it was crazy. Like he is.

I want to see Slave.

I'll watch anything, and when my husband has overnight duty or out of town classes, I take that as my time to watch chick flicks (because even though I'm usually disappointed or I fall asleep, I will keep giving them a shot, because I do like a couple - The Holiday is one of my favorite movies.) August was good - enough humor (some unintentional) to make up for the drama. And the drama was crazy.
Pierced Fuzzy Navel, please....  
#11 | 111 days ago

Jess wrote:
Delivery Man was cute...it was very Vince Vaughn. If you like him, you'll like it, if you don't, you won't...that's my take anyway. I loved it, but I'm also aware it was crazy. Like he is.

I want to see Slave.

I'll watch anything, and when my husband has overnight duty or out of town classes, I take that as my time to watch chick flicks (because even though I'm usually disappointed or I fall asleep, I will keep giving them a shot, because I do like a couple - The Holiday is one of my favorite movies.) August was good - enough humor (some unintentional) to make up for the drama. And the drama was crazy.
I heart Vince Vaughn. 

Don't watch Slave, man. I have no valid reason for this, just...don't. I like my Fassbender less abusive and it's gonna be like Roots all over again, lol. <-- I don't think I was supposed to laugh there. Ha.
#12 | 111 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I heart Vince Vaughn. 

Don't watch Slave, man. I have no valid reason for this, just...don't. I like my Fassbender less abusive and it's gonna be like Roots all over again, lol. <-- I don't think I was supposed to laugh there. Ha.
Yeah..but doesnt Slave have your "doctor" in it?

Also i quit vince vaughn a long time ago.  He hasnt been good in s**t since Made...13 years ago. 
#13 | 111 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Jason_ wrote:
Yeah..but doesnt Slave have your "doctor" in it?

Also i quit vince vaughn a long time ago.  He hasnt been good in s**t since Made...13 years ago. 
does it?! wait!!

Umm no. Don't play with my heart, dammit. Are you talking about Sherlock?
#14 | 111 days ago

Oh..i also got a bootleg copy of Joe last week.  Nicolas Cage was superb for the first time in a decade.
#15 | 111 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
does it?! wait!!

Umm no. Don't play with my heart, dammit. Are you talking about Sherlock?
Yep.  Just watch it..its really good.
#16 | 111 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Oh..i also got a bootleg copy of Joe last week.  Nicolas Cage was superb for the first time in a decade.
Sir, Nicolas Cage is always superb! Always!.... and yeah, I've been waiting on Joe.

***

Robert Irvine is on Rachel and looking even more buff than usual. I love him but settle down man.
#17 | 111 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Wigglesworth and a scotch on the rocks...  
#18 | 111 days ago

someone just posted a claire huxtable rant on facebook and it made me blush.

also, i realized i'm kind of an idiot. i like to keep the knowledge of my time wasting down to a minimum. i put this mirror behind my desk two weeks ago:
 
#19 | 111 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
someone just posted a claire huxtable rant on facebook and it made me blush.

also, i realized i'm kind of an idiot. i like to keep the knowledge of my time wasting down to a minimum. i put this mirror behind my desk two weeks ago:
 
So you guys keep the fat sizes on the bottom too,  huh?
#20 | 111 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
So you guys keep the fat sizes on the bottom too,  huh?
on a shelp unto its own
#21 | 111 days ago

#22 | 111 days ago



(
click please)
#23 | 111 days ago

as a test to my sanity I am considering tuning both TVs in my living room to the draft at least for a little bit tonight. One on ESPN and one on NFL network. Then turning up the volume. $5 my dogs don't last 10 minutes, whether I can even last that long is yet to be determined.
Kuiper!! Mayock!! McShay!! Eisen!! Berman!! Marshall Faulk maybe? Tom Jackson!! (I think he does the draft)

Sh*t Gon Get Crazy!!!

#24 | 111 days ago

Why is this poll not getting more activity? I was really looking forward to your creativity.

Dubblya.

  Tee.

       Eff? 



Pierced Fuzzy Navel, please....  
#25 | 111 days ago

I have the bourbon out for the NFL draft.  I really miss Critical Fanatic this time of year.  Those were the days.
#26 | 110 days ago

Well isn't that special and a great ending to a frucktastic week. First, I am having trouble throwing respect around. Second, I went to the 4th grade program last night and I was very offended. I couldn't clap for any of the songs. i had this weird grimace/smile thing going on and the reason I know this is my face hurt after about an hour and Jack's Vice Principal asked me what was wrong after the program. So, I told her in great detail that slamming the "west coast" was very ofensive, since I am from there and think still that they have the greatest food in the world. That I have yet to find "good" barbecue here, and that there is nothing wrong with crawfish and gumbo. I am now glad I did not allow Jack to join the choir. *pffffft*
I'm day drinking

PEACE
Beans.  
#27 | 110 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Well isn't that special and a great ending to a frucktastic week. First, I am having trouble throwing respect around. Second, I went to the 4th grade program last night and I was very offended. I couldn't clap for any of the songs. i had this weird grimace/smile thing going on and the reason I know this is my face hurt after about an hour and Jack's Vice Principal asked me what was wrong after the program. So, I told her in great detail that slamming the "west coast" was very ofensive, since I am from there and think still that they have the greatest food in the world. That I have yet to find "good" barbecue here, and that there is nothing wrong with crawfish and gumbo. I am now glad I did not allow Jack to join the choir. *pffffft*
I'm day drinking

PEACE
Sooo, first of all...ew crawfish and gumbo. Second, what the hell was this program about? slamming coast? were tupac and biggie there? man, I need details... 4th grade just. got. real!
#28 | 110 days ago

Jess wrote:
Why is this poll not getting more activity? I was really looking forward to your creativity.

Dubblya.

  Tee.

       Eff? 



Umm.... have you participated?
#29 | 110 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Umm.... have you participated?
I started it! Then I wanted to wait until we had a few people before I jumped back in (my new rule for my own polls...y'all don't want it to always be just me yappin at myself.)
Pierced Fuzzy Navel, please....  
#30 | 110 days ago

Jess wrote:
I started it! Then I wanted to wait until we had a few people before I jumped back in (my new rule for my own polls...y'all don't want it to always be just me yappin at myself.)
booooooooooooooooo
#31 | 110 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Sooo, first of all...ew crawfish and gumbo. Second, what the hell was this program about? slamming coast? were tupac and biggie there? man, I need details... 4th grade just. got. real!
Soooo first: indecision
Second: It was just a little 4th grade singing thingy after the PTA meeting.
3rd: I didnt see Tupac or Biggie, but I imagine they was laughing at the absurdity.
Beans.  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F to the fizzo, E to the eezzay (24th)
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/25/14
5 opinions | 15 comments | Last by icfeet
Happy Birthday, Jess!...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/22/14
13 opinions | 14 comments | Last by icfeet
FanIQ Fantasy Football League 2014
Asked by Kenne | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/11/14
6 opinions | 5 comments | Last by icfeet
Ad Nauseum
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 05/21/14
60 opinions | 19 comments | Last by xtra_ill
F/E 8/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
3 opinions | 5 comments | Last by JenX63