Skip to Next Poll »
5
Name my baby!...
I've had my car for about a year and 6 months. It's been hit 3 f'n times!! Yes, I know. I can't even talk about it... but now she's all fixed up and looking like new again. I think I should name her so that the universe knows she is loved. I luff her so much, I swear. Sh**.  My old one was named Whitney Houston.. it looked a mess on the outside but you could tell it used to be spectacular and even with all the crack (spots), she was still worth the price of admission. Anyway, Stoney insisted on Adele when I first got her, but I still don't like that. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

This is my actual truck the night I got it, the other is some replica in better lighting.

Name my baby!... Photo 

Go.
| Closed on 05/14/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
4 Fans 
25%a. Name her...
0%b. I want it to be a him...
0%c. Shim...
25%d. I shall call it...
50%e. I guess Beans is an option..

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 117 days ago

I like Adele.

Rebel (Rebel Wilson) would be cute, or Melissa McCarthy (or if you prefer Molly for her character) - big and beautiful and fun. (I don't know why I keep thinking your baby needs a fluffy girl name.)

And I'm going to ask a question that will make all the boys cringe, but you'll totally get it...what's her personality?
Name her...  
  
24 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 117 days ago

I like Adele.

Rebel (Rebel Wilson) would be cute, or Melissa McCarthy (or if you prefer Molly for her character) - big and beautiful and fun. (I don't know why I keep thinking your baby needs a fluffy girl name.)

And I'm going to ask a question that will make all the boys cringe, but you'll totally get it...what's her personality?
Name her...  
#2 | 117 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
bentley

(fart. i think that's my first one-word answer ever.)

(well....not anymore)

bentley.
#3 | 117 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Jess wrote:
I like Adele.

Rebel (Rebel Wilson) would be cute, or Melissa McCarthy (or if you prefer Molly for her character) - big and beautiful and fun. (I don't know why I keep thinking your baby needs a fluffy girl name.)

And I'm going to ask a question that will make all the boys cringe, but you'll totally get it...what's her personality?
Cause she is fluffy! (I like Adele in theory but didn't have her long enough at the time, now I could see it but I don't think it's perfect for her)

Well, she's been beat up, all on the same side, 3 times, and besides ugly ass scratches, she still looked pretty solid and great, so she's clearly a tough bitch. She also loves winter and being dirty. She's young so sometimes, she wants to do what she wants to do, to hell with what I say.. ya know? Oh, and she always seems to lose some air out of that one front right tire whenever they put air in them all, just a little though, so I'm thinking she may be a little self conscious. lol

sista... i like Bentley. She has to have a full name, though.
#4 | 117 days ago

TreJessica Washington-Chang
I guess Beans is an option..  
#5 | 117 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
TreJessica Washington-Chang
*snort*

My car is mixed, but mostly white...gawd, sir!
#6 | 117 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Cause she is fluffy! (I like Adele in theory but didn't have her long enough at the time, now I could see it but I don't think it's perfect for her)

Well, she's been beat up, all on the same side, 3 times, and besides ugly ass scratches, she still looked pretty solid and great, so she's clearly a tough bitch. She also loves winter and being dirty. She's young so sometimes, she wants to do what she wants to do, to hell with what I say.. ya know? Oh, and she always seems to lose some air out of that one front right tire whenever they put air in them all, just a little though, so I'm thinking she may be a little self conscious. lol

sista... i like Bentley. She has to have a full name, though.
Well now I want to name her a hot MMA fighter...Meisha Tate, Ronda Rousey, or Gina Carano. 
Name her...  
#7 | 117 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
*snort*

My car is mixed, but mostly white...gawd, sir!
She's adopted tho...
I guess Beans is an option..  
#8 | 117 days ago

Big...white...abused...and now cleaned up waiting for her next beating...Carnie Wilson??
#9 | 117 days ago

Jess wrote:
Well now I want to name her a hot MMA fighter...Meisha Tate, Ronda Rousey, or Gina Carano. 
Rousey isnt hot.
#10 | 117 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Rousey isnt hot.
I think she's cute as hell...but Tate's cuter. I know there are other girl fighters out there, but I know these 3 the most
Name her...  
#11 | 117 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Big...white...abused...and now cleaned up waiting for her next beating...Carnie Wilson??
I wouldn't say Carnie is tough...
Name her...  
#12 | 117 days ago

Of the 3, I only find Rousey to be cute and so that name is actually in the running. I like her round fat face.

Jason, I can not in good conscience call her Carnie... but that was a good one.
#13 | 117 days ago

Jess wrote:
I think she's cute as hell...but Tate's cuter. I know there are other girl fighters out there, but I know these 3 the most
Tate is fine!  Felice Herrig is another really cute fighter.
#14 | 117 days ago

miz bentley.
#15 | 117 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Of the 3, I only find Rousey to be cute and so that name is actually in the running. I like her round fat face.

Jason, I can not in good conscience call her Carnie... but that was a good one.
WHAT? ARE YOU HIGH?
#16 | 117 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
WHAT? ARE YOU HIGH?
No. They look like men in the face. I like my women to NOT have the quality.
#17 | 117 days ago

RoseMarie Tannebaum
I shall call it...  
#18 | 116 days ago

Roseanne
Chaz Bono
Val Kilmer
#19 | 116 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Roseanne
Chaz Bono
Val Kilmer
Val Kilmer!!
#20 | 116 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Tate is fine!  Felice Herrig is another really cute fighter.
I just looked that felice person up and it actually upset me. wtf...ewwwww
#21 | 116 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I just looked that felice person up and it actually upset me. wtf...ewwwww
Right? Rousey's much cuter
Name her...  
#22 | 116 days ago

Jess wrote:
Right? Rousey's much cuter
There is nothing cute about rousey. 
#23 | 116 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
There is nothing cute about rousey. 
Something is wrong with you
Name her...  
#24 | 116 days ago

Jess wrote:
Something is wrong with you
Your taste in women. 

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Sideline Food
Asked by ohwell_ | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked Today
1 opinion | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 9/1 and 9/2
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 31 comments | Last by RichyMcWiggleSr
F/E 8/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/29/14
8 opinions | 27 comments | Last by JenX63
8-08; Fan IQ's Summertime Music Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, Music | 5 questions asked 08/08/14
45 opinions | 3 comments | Last by hotdog5054
Meet My Grandson Ben Andrew Sturdivant!!!!
Asked by BikerBaby | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/29/14
2 opinions | 2 comments | Last by hskrdave