Skip to Next Poll »
8
F/E 5/09
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 

Hi. Hi again. I need more Stoney in my life. Your "I have to work and make this money and run my business" lifestyle is interfering with my "I'm at work but want to be entertained instead of working" one. Ugh. 
Went to nephew's baseball game last night. I swear fo gawd, I almost punched the ump in the face. F*** ass *^&#$@^(*#&. One mom burst through the gate on his ass, and we were all "ohhhh sh****t. lol. We got her out of there, relax. But I tell you right now, I'd be that parent on those video shows where everyone at home would be all "it's just a game, she's ooc" and then on my clip package I'd be all "bitches, you don't even know.... he deserved worse". 

Anyway, this song makes my day whenever I listen to it. so much love for it.
Also... sweatpants <3  <---it's rap music.
| Closed on 05/22/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
8 Fans 
0%a. Are you eating though?...
0%b. Fruit loops...
0%c. *****, are you eatin' though?
50%d. If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...
0%e. Whatever you are be a good one...
0%f. Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires!...
13%g. Vodka/arizona mucho mango....mmm
38%h. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 136 days ago

My attitude summed up fu**ing perfectly....

  
46 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 136 days ago

My wife was on Jimmy Fallon last night...She is sooo gorgeous. 

#2 | 136 days ago

Happy Friday Q'Landers
#3 | 136 days ago

I may or may not be planning a trip to Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary!


That's all. (I'm ignoring the Ducks winning a game last night in front of me.)
Beaneaters...  
#4 | 136 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
kteacher wrote:
I may or may not be planning a trip to Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary!


That's all. (I'm ignoring the Ducks winning a game last night in front of me.)
here?! :)

... I still haven't made it there. Maybe I'll plan a trip when school is out.
#5 | 136 days ago

My attitude summed up fu**ing perfectly....

#6 | 136 days ago

How I felt last night
#7 | 136 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
here?! :)

... I still haven't made it there. Maybe I'll plan a trip when school is out.
YES!
Beaneaters...  
#8 | 136 days ago

Beaneaters...  
#9 | 136 days ago
Nick__ (+)




If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#10 | 136 days ago

the boy and i were watching the conjuring last night and we heard this weird sound from the kitchen that was like a bomb of nails went off in the fridge. so we go into the kitchen all


and



there was blood. everywhere.....and shards of glass.



no wait. not blood?



we have a cold spot in the back of the fridge that will freeze stuff. jon put his black cherry jones sodas in that spot and after 24 hours of being there, it blew up one of the bottles at like, the most awesome time. we were too spooked to start the movie back up. he's mad cause now there's glass in the lettuce.

#11 | 136 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
the boy and i were watching the conjuring last night and we heard this weird sound from the kitchen that was like a bomb of nails went off in the fridge. so we go into the kitchen all


and



there was blood. everywhere.....and shards of glass.



no wait. not blood?



we have a cold spot in the back of the fridge that will freeze stuff. jon put his black cherry jones sodas in that spot and after 24 hours of being there, it blew up one of the bottles at like, the most awesome time. we were too spooked to start the movie back up. he's mad cause now there's glass in the lettuce.

 Dying. Best. Story. Ever.


Twitter makes the draft 100000x more enjoyable.

The ID Channel over the past couple of days has enlightened me on a few things: Men are monsters to strangers. Women are monsters to people they know and are supposed to love. Men get the maximum sentence when they get caught. Juries take it easy on women. Teenagers scare the living s*** out of me (okay MCR taught me that one, but ID confirmed it.)

I need a coffee IV and a chiropractor. Yes, I'm whining. 
If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#12 | 136 days ago

I just watched this 114 times in a row

#13 | 136 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I just watched this 114 times in a row

I made it to 7.
#14 | 136 days ago

Jess wrote:
 Dying. Best. Story. Ever.


Twitter makes the draft 100000x more enjoyable.

The ID Channel over the past couple of days has enlightened me on a few things: Men are monsters to strangers. Women are monsters to people they know and are supposed to love. Men get the maximum sentence when they get caught. Juries take it easy on women. Teenagers scare the living s*** out of me (okay MCR taught me that one, but ID confirmed it.)

I need a coffee IV and a chiropractor. Yes, I'm whining. 
How about a coffee enema and i punch you in the back?
#15 | 136 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
How about a coffee enema and i punch you in the back?
#16 | 136 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
How about a coffee enema and i punch you in the back?
How 'bout no on the coffee...a punch in the back might be an improvement however. Compromise?
If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#17 | 136 days ago

Why is Sherlock Holmes waving like that?
#18 | 136 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Why is Sherlock Holmes waving like that?
I will slit your throat!
#19 | 136 days ago

this is giving me the giggles
#20 | 136 days ago

I can't find my Draft F-U, but apparently it's there somewhere? There was a lot going on last night, but that needed to be done. Photoshops will get better too since Jess-bot hooked me up. I just went with my template from last year.


That is all for now darlings.
Beaneaters...  
#21 | 136 days ago

@Nicolette Rose . bhahahaha           gif LOL funny gifs fashion humor Clothes shopping relate relatable
#22 | 136 days ago

Best Funny Gif Archive
#23 | 136 days ago

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#24 | 136 days ago

I can't participate in the .gif poll because 1: My internet sucks and it takes 6 hours for the animated .gif's just to load so I can see them, and 2: I don't know where to find the goods to post what I want.
If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#25 | 136 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
#26 | 136 days ago

funny gif | ... fail | Best Funny Gifs and Animated Gifs Updated Daily - Gif Bin
#27 | 136 days ago

i just died over this. BEST THING EVER. Presenting The Official New Best Dog GIFEver
#28 | 136 days ago

Ordinary Batman adventures… GIF ~ This is beautiful AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
#29 | 136 days ago

Is it my busted a** sh** or is Leigh failing hard?
#30 | 136 days ago

#31 | 136 days ago

peed
The worst way to wake up: | 33 GIFs From 2013 That Will Make You Laugh Everytime
#32 | 136 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Is it my busted a** sh** or is Leigh failing hard?
you can't see em? i see one turned into words. or are you saying they aren't funny? cause if that's what you're saying, it's your busted a**sh**.
#33 | 136 days ago

33 GIFs From 2013 That Will Make You Laugh Every Time
#34 | 136 days ago

33 GIFs From 2013 That Will Make You Laugh Every Time
#35 | 136 days ago

Gifdump (313) (gallery)
#36 | 136 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
you can't see em? i see one turned into words. or are you saying they aren't funny? cause if that's what you're saying, it's your busted a**sh**.
Cant see them.  Im sure they're funny.  *pats head*
#37 | 136 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Cant see them.  Im sure they're funny.  *pats head*
It's your busted a** sh** then, because I can see them, and my sh** is pretty busted a** too.
If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#38 | 136 days ago

Jess wrote:
It's your busted a** sh** then, because I can see them, and my sh** is pretty busted a** too.
Then why can i see all the gifs and you cant?  Your sh** is busteder than mine!
#39 | 136 days ago

I can see them...it just takes FORRR-EVVVV-ER to do so. My internet sucks, yo. I'll be moving in a month though, so that's temporary.
If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#40 | 136 days ago

Good Afternoon, Everybodee!

Feels like I've been running with my head cut off.

Saw this guy Wednesday...



Then I saw this guy yesterday...

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#41 | 136 days ago

(Edited by Oddfool)
Most recent adventures brought me to the principal's office.  (nothing bad, honest!!  I've been good this year.)

I am currently in the process of trying to acquire a saxophone for one of our graduating seniors.  She's been playing for 9 years now. (same length of time as my daughter.)   She's played multiple instruments over the years, even sang in choir.   She is looking to go on to college on a Music Major.  She has auditioned at a few schools.

Thing is, she does not own an instrument.  So I am trying to make sure she gets one.    I spoke with our principal, and he said he has worked recently with the Lion's Club.  Between them and staff, he seems pretty confident that we can raise the money.    I also have another route as my wife's ex-coworker has worked with a similar organization, that may be able to help.

So, while I'm waiting for all this to take place, I'm still attempting to fund raise on my end.

Anybody out there want to buy 900 candy bars?
If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#42 | 136 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
My wife was on Jimmy Fallon last night...She is sooo gorgeous. 

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...  
#43 | 136 days ago

Beaneaters...  
#44 | 136 days ago

Yep.  I'm watching night 2 of the draft.  indecision
#45 | 135 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Jax at head of the table is hawt!
#46 | 135 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Most recent adventures brought me to the principal's office.  (nothing bad, honest!!  I've been good this year.)

I am currently in the process of trying to acquire a saxophone for one of our graduating seniors.  She's been playing for 9 years now. (same length of time as my daughter.)   She's played multiple instruments over the years, even sang in choir.   She is looking to go on to college on a Music Major.  She has auditioned at a few schools.

Thing is, she does not own an instrument.  So I am trying to make sure she gets one.    I spoke with our principal, and he said he has worked recently with the Lion's Club.  Between them and staff, he seems pretty confident that we can raise the money.    I also have another route as my wife's ex-coworker has worked with a similar organization, that may be able to help.

So, while I'm waiting for all this to take place, I'm still attempting to fund raise on my end.

Anybody out there want to buy 900 candy bars?
The candy bars don't sell so well at work, but the boss brought in a box of beef jerky to sell as a fund raiser, and that sh** is disappearing so fast it isn't funny.  Thing is, it is really tasty, even though I think it's probably only about 10% actual beef and 90% other chemical stuff.

I'm tired, and kind of frustrated at something.  Asked the boss to "unschedule" me tomorrow so I could golf in the opening tournament, but he wouldn't go for it :(

I still might take a vacay day.

It was almost 70F today!!
Vodka/arizona mucho mango....mmm  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/18/14
5 opinions | 28 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/19/14
7 opinions | 31 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet