Skip to Next Poll »
4
F/E 5/16
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

Morning

| Closed on 05/25/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
6 Fans 
0%a. I shagged her rotten baby,yeah...
0%b. I'd rather be pushing flowers, than be in the pen sharing showers...
0%c. spunkmeyer....
0%d. under the boardwalk...
67%e. Don't jump bitch, move!...
0%f. Killa Kat, on the rocks...
33%g. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#10 | 125 days ago

Q'rs
this is going to be kinda long so just skim ahead I won't mind. So, we went to Joshua's PTA/5th grade singing program. They did songs from Broadway shows, like, Hairspray, Wicked, RENT, and Grease. It was quite delightful. Made more so, for me, because Joshua was up on stage singing and dancing his heart out. While watching the program I sobbed, because it hit me once again, that in 16 days, I and he, will be leaving our comfort  zone for "middle school". these folks have be the most awesome of any school folks I have ever met here and it is quite daunting to think that any other place will be able to match what has been done for Joshua.
we are going next week to meet his teacher and see his classroom. I am hoping Joshua likes her, because, quite frankly, that is half the battle. The other is me liking her. Jack has a "lock-in" for all his brainy friends tonight, so me and Joshua will be watching Star Wars movie's and junk fooding it for 4 hours. I think a nice bubble bath is in order so might try to slip that in somewhere....
PEACE
Beans...  
  
15 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 125 days ago

my hair is exactly this red now.


like ariel red. like red-not-found-in-nature red. like i'm-a-little-nervous-cops-will-be-more-inclined-to-pull-me-over-for-nothing red. it's a shade you ironically only ever see on supercuts stylists. or junkies who hang out in skin-piercing establishments. i love seeing the fogies walk by my office and their jaws just hit the ground. heh. old people. the young people i work with (my age-ish, married, multiple kiddos each, have got the world figured out types) just talk to me like this

in other news, the top i'm wearing is an old lady cato brand tent i bought at the thrift store and tore the awful lining out of. turned out bad-a.
#2 | 125 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
my hair is exactly this red now.


like ariel red. like red-not-found-in-nature red. like i'm-a-little-nervous-cops-will-be-more-inclined-to-pull-me-over-for-nothing red. it's a shade you ironically only ever see on supercuts stylists. or junkies who hang out in skin-piercing establishments. i love seeing the fogies walk by my office and their jaws just hit the ground. heh. old people. the young people i work with (my age-ish, married, multiple kiddos each, have got the world figured out types) just talk to me like this

in other news, the top i'm wearing is an old lady cato brand tent i bought at the thrift store and tore the awful lining out of. turned out bad-a.
I wish I could go all awesomeness color like that! I always just do the chunks, because I have to bleach the sh** out of it first. Seriously, when I go all grey, there will be no pastel washes for this crazy chick. Ima be IN YOUR FACE! bright, brilliant magenta, blue, etc. Maybe I'll coordinate it with the sports seasons, who knows?! I'll be a firecracker! And people will say, "look at this old weirdo who needs to act her age." and I'll throat snap them with my cross-body bag. 

Your hair looks über cute! 

(Edit to remove a rogue "it.")
Don't jump bitch, move!...  
#3 | 125 days ago

Jess wrote:
I wish I could go all awesomeness color like that! I always just do the chunks, because I have to bleach the sh** out of it first. Seriously, when I go all grey, there will be no pastel washes for this crazy chick. Ima be IN YOUR FACE! bright, brilliant magenta, blue, etc. Maybe I'll coordinate it with the sports seasons, who knows?! I'll be a firecracker! And people will say, "look at this old weirdo who needs to act her age." and I'll throat snap them with my cross-body bag. 

Your hair looks über cute! 

(Edit to remove a rogue "it.")
thank you! i am definitely not a wild hair color girl. this was not the color i was expecting. but it did turn out to be the color i have been scared to try, so it kinda worked out. i may do some research to find out what color i can use to dumb it down a bit.

also, grey faster! i can't wait to see you rockin this:
#4 | 125 days ago

Happy Friday Q'Ville
#5 | 125 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Since Jess pointed out Sid's lack of respect, I went to check and sure enough...nothing. That's some BS.



p.s. sista, i heart dyed red hair.. a lot.
#6 | 125 days ago

Walking in a 5K tomorrow in Wellington, CO.  http://www.harvestfarm.net/harvest_farm5k/index.php
Don't jump bitch, move!...  
#7 | 125 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
thank you! i am definitely not a wild hair color girl. this was not the color i was expecting. but it did turn out to be the color i have been scared to try, so it kinda worked out. i may do some research to find out what color i can use to dumb it down a bit.

also, grey faster! i can't wait to see you rockin this:
Totally taking that pic in to my hairdresser when the time comes.

And Ash...I wondered if he's just reciprocating my absence. If that's the case, I'll fix this ish.
Don't jump bitch, move!...  
#8 | 125 days ago

Of GIFriday and Ginger Leigh

Survey says...
Beans...  
#9 | 125 days ago

One of my fave movies is twenty.


Side note: Hans Zimmer's theme "You're So Cool" should be used at more weddings instead of the traditional bride song.

There's a really good "Friday afternoon" piece over at Filmdrunk.

#whiteboyday
Beans...  
#10 | 125 days ago

Q'rs
this is going to be kinda long so just skim ahead I won't mind. So, we went to Joshua's PTA/5th grade singing program. They did songs from Broadway shows, like, Hairspray, Wicked, RENT, and Grease. It was quite delightful. Made more so, for me, because Joshua was up on stage singing and dancing his heart out. While watching the program I sobbed, because it hit me once again, that in 16 days, I and he, will be leaving our comfort  zone for "middle school". these folks have be the most awesome of any school folks I have ever met here and it is quite daunting to think that any other place will be able to match what has been done for Joshua.
we are going next week to meet his teacher and see his classroom. I am hoping Joshua likes her, because, quite frankly, that is half the battle. The other is me liking her. Jack has a "lock-in" for all his brainy friends tonight, so me and Joshua will be watching Star Wars movie's and junk fooding it for 4 hours. I think a nice bubble bath is in order so might try to slip that in somewhere....
PEACE
Beans...  
#11 | 125 days ago

Yesterdee, my sister said "I'm so damn sick of politics nation or political nation, whatever this is... i just wanna assassinate al sharpton"

this was me

i love her so.
#12 | 125 days ago

my pop up ads are for kroger. christ i am such a loser.

have a good weekend everybody!
#13 | 125 days ago

Good Afternoon, Everybodee!

It's finally cooler today.  We've had record breaking heat, and yesterday was the hottest.  Midday it was 105 where I work, and out in El Cajon where we moved it hit about 110.   That and all the Santa Ana wind conditions made it difficult for firefighters tackling 9 fires around the north county.   We had one pop up in east county about 5 miles from our place, but that was quickly put out.   Other areas have been burning for 3 days.     2 of my co-workers have had to evacuate twice.

I saw my daughter respond to one of my nieces on Facebook about the weather.   Niece said" Halfway through May and its in the 30's."   

Daughter replied "Halfway through May and its in the 110's."
Don't jump bitch, move!...  
#14 | 125 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
my hair is exactly this red now.


like ariel red. like red-not-found-in-nature red. like i'm-a-little-nervous-cops-will-be-more-inclined-to-pull-me-over-for-nothing red. it's a shade you ironically only ever see on supercuts stylists. or junkies who hang out in skin-piercing establishments. i love seeing the fogies walk by my office and their jaws just hit the ground. heh. old people. the young people i work with (my age-ish, married, multiple kiddos each, have got the world figured out types) just talk to me like this

in other news, the top i'm wearing is an old lady cato brand tent i bought at the thrift store and tore the awful lining out of. turned out bad-a.
Looks great.   And it goes great with the color on that top as well.   (At least from what I can see on my monitor, if your color balance is set right.   If you took photo set for "Tungsten" or something else weird,  I may not be seeing it correctly.)
Don't jump bitch, move!...  
#15 | 125 days ago

Beans...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
3 opinions | 15 comments | Last by hskrdave
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 19 comments | Last by hskrdave
ZOINKS!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/14/14
11 opinions | 16 comments | Last by Kenne