Skip to Next Poll »
7
F/E 6/10
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

I know it's not ideal when I'm the one who makes this, but it's 11:09 on the BEST coast, which is getting late over there for most of you in the future. Proceed.


| Closed on 06/12/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
8 Fans 
0%a. It's peanut butter jelly time...
13%b. Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy...
0%c. The opposite of "always coming from take me down"
0%d. Who let the dogs out?
25%e. I see a little silhouetto of a man
13%f. In the jungle, the mighty jungle
50%g. Seriously though, what does the fox really say?

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#7 | 104 days ago

Q'rs
So I got into a verbal altercation with some woman who does not know how to drive. Crazy thing is, I wasn't even driving!
We were pulling out of parking spot, she was pulling in and wanting said parking spot, but, she blocked us in and caused
a traffic jam. I had to get out of the car and direct traffic  like this but a bit wobbly {cause i was inebriated}
then said woman wanted to blame us for the mess and i clearly said: Bitch please, you need to learn how to drive,  got back into the car while she told me how rude I was, so as we drive by her, I gave her the 2 finger salute. Of course, I had to turn and tell the boys, that was no way to act, but ignorant people piss me off. Anyhoo, had a fantastic weekend. Neighbors threw an end of school bbq and attached my bday to it which was nice, and I actually had a good time. Recuperating is in full mode, I just don't 
bounce back like I used to.

PEACE

ps: Go Kings!
Seriously though, what does the fox really say?  
  
11 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 104 days ago

I am in cable / internet hell because if our condo change uograde whatever the eff!?


Prayers
Seriously though, what does the fox really say?  
#2 | 104 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I am in cable / internet hell because if our condo change uograde whatever the eff!?


Prayers
Oh ick, my prayers are with you.

So we didn't know until last Friday what our address would be, so I have done NOTHING by way of getting our DirecTV moved, cable hooked up, W/S/G in our name, etc. And we move out of here on the 17th/18th, and probably into the new place on the 23rd. (That all depends...if we get a call from the bank between now and then, we may be moving in sooner and not able to go to the wedding.)

This is a clusterf***
Seriously though, what does the fox really say?  
#3 | 104 days ago

How about those Kings, huh? wowzas. Turn out the lights, the party's over

College baseball world series field is set and games start Saturday yes

As a small business owner, I enjoy being super busy. As a person who has to work 16 hours a day because of it, I'm not the biggest fan

I finally did catch up on GoT while doing paperwok yesterday/last night. Sunday can't come soon enough

and finally, your moment of zen

#4 | 104 days ago

Text Me Maybe...?

Even though I still want the Justin Williams' to win the cup, I would like the Rangers to win one game so Marc Staal can join his brothers Eric and Jordan in at least experiencing a Cup Finals Game win.  Also I want to watch another game.  And no I don't DVR sports unless I'm at the game.

Go Spurs tonight.
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy...  
#5 | 104 days ago

Where the heck is everybody today?
Seriously though, what does the fox really say?  
#6 | 104 days ago

Jess wrote:
Oh ick, my prayers are with you.

So we didn't know until last Friday what our address would be, so I have done NOTHING by way of getting our DirecTV moved, cable hooked up, W/S/G in our name, etc. And we move out of here on the 17th/18th, and probably into the new place on the 23rd. (That all depends...if we get a call from the bank between now and then, we may be moving in sooner and not able to go to the wedding.)

This is a clusterf***
I'm back! And I got free premium stuff for 24 months. IDK what that means, but...

I HAVE CABLE AND INTERNETS!! ALL OF THE INTERNETS!!

Have a blessed day.
Seriously though, what does the fox really say?  
#7 | 104 days ago

Q'rs
So I got into a verbal altercation with some woman who does not know how to drive. Crazy thing is, I wasn't even driving!
We were pulling out of parking spot, she was pulling in and wanting said parking spot, but, she blocked us in and caused
a traffic jam. I had to get out of the car and direct traffic  like this but a bit wobbly {cause i was inebriated}
then said woman wanted to blame us for the mess and i clearly said: Bitch please, you need to learn how to drive,  got back into the car while she told me how rude I was, so as we drive by her, I gave her the 2 finger salute. Of course, I had to turn and tell the boys, that was no way to act, but ignorant people piss me off. Anyhoo, had a fantastic weekend. Neighbors threw an end of school bbq and attached my bday to it which was nice, and I actually had a good time. Recuperating is in full mode, I just don't 
bounce back like I used to.

PEACE

ps: Go Kings!
Seriously though, what does the fox really say?  
#8 | 104 days ago

I'll start off saying it...the KINGS are a great team!  After giving up a goal with half a second left, ya think the other great team, the RANGERS, would have been pi$$ed off enough to come out firing....well, they fired alright....high sticks at Kings players....ok... I'm still an optimist, because the Kings were down 3-0 in the first round (2 months ago), and I think Quick will not be so superhuman tomorrow night...what can I say, I'm an optimist!

Random thought....GREAT job, Hess and all the FanIQ team....I haven't gotten any requests from lovers asking for money and my phone number and my bank info and my first born on here in a LONG time.....

Well, if we make it, next Wednesday will be the 26th anniversary of my marriage to my wife....IF we make it....lol

Have a GREAT Tuesday, and again, the KINGS are a great team!
In the jungle, the mighty jungle  
#9 | 104 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I'm back! And I got free premium stuff for 24 months. IDK what that means, but...

I HAVE CABLE AND INTERNETS!! ALL OF THE INTERNETS!!

Have a blessed day.
Your post kicked my ass in gear...we actually are almost done setting everything up for the 23rd...electricity, water, garbage, recycling, cable internet, direcTV moving...now we just need to get septic and propane in our name, which doesn't have to happen right away. Feel proud, Marcus...I just finished my "to-do" list for moving, all thanks to you.
Seriously though, what does the fox really say?  
#10 | 104 days ago

Jess wrote:
Your post kicked my ass in gear...we actually are almost done setting everything up for the 23rd...electricity, water, garbage, recycling, cable internet, direcTV moving...now we just need to get septic and propane in our name, which doesn't have to happen right away. Feel proud, Marcus...I just finished my "to-do" list for moving, all thanks to you.
I'm just surprised Xfinity or whatever actually came through for me in a few hours. Did not see that coming? 
Seriously though, what does the fox really say?  
#11 | 103 days ago

A friend just posted this:

Figured most of you could use the laugh.....


Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/18/14
5 opinions | 28 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/19/14
7 opinions | 31 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet