Skip to Next Poll »
7
F/E 7/8
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


| Closed on 07/26/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
8 Fans 
50%a. Is it Friday yet?...
0%b. Hang on to your diapies, babies! We're going in!...
25%c. Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight...
0%d. We'll just tell your mom we ate it all...
13%e. Dave, you not a lawyer no more, you a gangster now. You can't learn about it in school, and you can't have a late start...
0%f. Who's that peepin in my window...
0%g. Liquid Candy please...
13%h. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#15 | 56 days ago

So I got home last night and turned on the television set, and was running around, feeding the dogs, going through mail, etc, and I come back to find my TV is on CBS and the show Two Broke Girls is on. Now, I enjoy Kat Denning's rack and the blonde one was wearing small shorts, so I focused my attention on the television. Then I lost 84 seconds I will never again be able to reclaim. Kat Denning has the comedic timing of pancreatic cancer, the back and forth "one-liners" that were tried to pass off for conversation were not funny, and would only be considered edgy if you're mormon or at one time in your life had to fear that crazy new contraption called the automobile. Then on screen comes Jennifer Coolidge (Stifler's mom, and an actual solid comedic talent) doing everything she can to erode any sense of credibility anyone may have for her. There is no f**king way almost 5 million sit through that on a weekly basis. Ugh

I'm debating whether to watch Lars Von Trier's sexual epic, Nymphomaniac volumes 1 and 2 back to back or split it up over two nights

#VoteMorneau #finalvote #3allstarsontheworstteaminbaseball
  
38 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 56 days ago

Good Morning, Everybodee!!

Fireworks was fun.  Friday was an all day event.  Though, I did get a boo boo.  I had a brand new hammer (even got to pull the plastic wrap off) that thirsted for blood.  It got my pointy finger.   But at least my very important signaling finger survived unscathed.

Daughter got invited out to volunteer on the site.  She was excited.  She was even offered community service hours for helping.  About 30 hours worth for 3 hours work.  Bonus.
Dave, you not a lawyer no more, you a gangster now. You can't learn about it in school, and you can't have a late start...  
#2 | 56 days ago

i totally crashed hard during staff meeting and sometimes i say weird stuff in my semi-sleep. when i was called on for my segment i snapped awake and cried out "he leads worship AND he was a lead in beetlejuice??!?" i'm mildly humiliated. now i'm just posting so i'll stay awake til we're dismissed.
#3 | 56 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i totally crashed hard during staff meeting and sometimes i say weird stuff in my semi-sleep. when i was called on for my segment i snapped awake and cried out "he leads worship AND he was a lead in beetlejuice??!?" i'm mildly humiliated. now i'm just posting so i'll stay awake til we're dismissed.
Who is Alec Baldwin?
#4 | 56 days ago

'Morning!!!!  smiley

Working! sad
Is it Friday yet?...  
#5 | 56 days ago

Good morning. I work today and Thursday then I am off for 6 days w/o pay...what will I do with all that time? Suggestions? Oh and btw... I'm kinda broke so no expensive suggestions. Thanks ♡
Is it Friday yet?...  
#6 | 56 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
LeBron. .sign with someone, anyone. .I need sports radio to talk about something else. Baby got his weenie snipped today. I didn't even have to find a mohel. Oy.
Is it Friday yet?...  
#7 | 56 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
LeBron. .sign with someone, anyone. .I need sports radio to talk about something else. Baby got his weenie snipped today. I didn't even have to find a mohel. Oy.
Don;t know if your referring to man or animal, all i can think of is OUCH!!!!!!!
#8 | 56 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Good morning. I work today and Thursday then I am off for 6 days w/o pay...what will I do with all that time? Suggestions? Oh and btw... I'm kinda broke so no expensive suggestions. Thanks ♡
sleep, read, drink. repeat.
#9 | 56 days ago

82 days until Fall,,,, Triple HHH weather in the North and South East should be labeled as a crime, move the wrong the way and you bust a sweat,,,not the way I like too either,,,,,carry on
#10 | 56 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
Don;t know if your referring to man or animal, all i can think of is OUCH!!!!!!!
Grandson
Is it Friday yet?...  
#11 | 56 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
kobe_lova wrote:
sleep, read, drink. repeat.
You are so helpful. ♡
Is it Friday yet?...  
#12 | 56 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
You are so helpful. ♡
That's how I ball on my budget of nothing.
#13 | 56 days ago

At some point I'm gonna have to go out. I'll have my friends buy me drinks! Lol. I may go crazy if I stay home the whole time.
Is it Friday yet?...  
#14 | 56 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
At some point I'm gonna have to go out. I'll have my friends buy me drinks! Lol. I may go crazy if I stay home the whole time.
Nope. Going out is a bad idea. lol
#15 | 56 days ago

So I got home last night and turned on the television set, and was running around, feeding the dogs, going through mail, etc, and I come back to find my TV is on CBS and the show Two Broke Girls is on. Now, I enjoy Kat Denning's rack and the blonde one was wearing small shorts, so I focused my attention on the television. Then I lost 84 seconds I will never again be able to reclaim. Kat Denning has the comedic timing of pancreatic cancer, the back and forth "one-liners" that were tried to pass off for conversation were not funny, and would only be considered edgy if you're mormon or at one time in your life had to fear that crazy new contraption called the automobile. Then on screen comes Jennifer Coolidge (Stifler's mom, and an actual solid comedic talent) doing everything she can to erode any sense of credibility anyone may have for her. There is no f**king way almost 5 million sit through that on a weekly basis. Ugh

I'm debating whether to watch Lars Von Trier's sexual epic, Nymphomaniac volumes 1 and 2 back to back or split it up over two nights

#VoteMorneau #finalvote #3allstarsontheworstteaminbaseball
#16 | 56 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Nope. Going out is a bad idea. lol
It is never a bad idea! It just leads to questionable behavior.
Is it Friday yet?...  
#17 | 56 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
So I got home last night and turned on the television set, and was running around, feeding the dogs, going through mail, etc, and I come back to find my TV is on CBS and the show Two Broke Girls is on. Now, I enjoy Kat Denning's rack and the blonde one was wearing small shorts, so I focused my attention on the television. Then I lost 84 seconds I will never again be able to reclaim. Kat Denning has the comedic timing of pancreatic cancer, the back and forth "one-liners" that were tried to pass off for conversation were not funny, and would only be considered edgy if you're mormon or at one time in your life had to fear that crazy new contraption called the automobile. Then on screen comes Jennifer Coolidge (Stifler's mom, and an actual solid comedic talent) doing everything she can to erode any sense of credibility anyone may have for her. There is no f**king way almost 5 million sit through that on a weekly basis. Ugh

I'm debating whether to watch Lars Von Trier's sexual epic, Nymphomaniac volumes 1 and 2 back to back or split it up over two nights

#VoteMorneau #finalvote #3allstarsontheworstteaminbaseball
Is that streaming on netflix already?
#18 | 56 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
At some point I'm gonna have to go out. I'll have my friends buy me drinks! Lol. I may go crazy if I stay home the whole time.
thehappyhourfinder.com
Is it Friday yet?...  
#19 | 56 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Is that streaming on netflix already?
I can't wait for their damn streaming schedule so I also do 3 discs at a time. They shipped to me today
#20 | 56 days ago

"Kat Denning has the comedic timing of pancreatic cancer" fartfartfart!

A good thing to see while taking a break at work!
#21 | 56 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
thehappyhourfinder.com
Oh I know where the good happy hours are. Lol.
Is it Friday yet?...  
#22 | 56 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
"Kat Denning has the comedic timing of pancreatic cancer" fartfartfart!

A good thing to see while taking a break at work!
actually, she has nothing but nice boobs

edit: i just read where you quoted from.... he slays me.
#23 | 56 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I can't wait for their damn streaming schedule so I also do 3 discs at a time. They shipped to me today
Gotcha.  I switch back and forth.  Post a review after you watch them.
#24 | 56 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
So I got home last night and turned on the television set, and was running around, feeding the dogs, going through mail, etc, and I come back to find my TV is on CBS and the show Two Broke Girls is on. Now, I enjoy Kat Denning's rack and the blonde one was wearing small shorts, so I focused my attention on the television. Then I lost 84 seconds I will never again be able to reclaim. Kat Denning has the comedic timing of pancreatic cancer, the back and forth "one-liners" that were tried to pass off for conversation were not funny, and would only be considered edgy if you're mormon or at one time in your life had to fear that crazy new contraption called the automobile. Then on screen comes Jennifer Coolidge (Stifler's mom, and an actual solid comedic talent) doing everything she can to erode any sense of credibility anyone may have for her. There is no f**king way almost 5 million sit through that on a weekly basis. Ugh

I'm debating whether to watch Lars Von Trier's sexual epic, Nymphomaniac volumes 1 and 2 back to back or split it up over two nights

#VoteMorneau #finalvote #3allstarsontheworstteaminbaseball
OK.

 yes
Beaneaters...  
#25 | 56 days ago

Hi.
Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight...  
#26 | 56 days ago

amazon is so useless. i want to start an internet company that gets to know you the way pandora does only with shopping habits instead of music. i want to spend money and forget i spent it and get a package in the mail. that's all. but online shopping, you have to know what you want and find it. i want it to find me.
#27 | 56 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
That would be awesome, Leigh. The general internet thinks they have it but they don't. 

Speaking of shopping, my husband just discovered the magic of gift registries. Let me backtrack a sec...we don't have approval on the house just yet, but everyone knows we're waiting. A lot of his family members have asked us what we want for a housewarming gift (I don't want them getting us anything until we know it's *ours*...housewarming for a rental is silly,) and we just couldn't really come up with an answer. We've been spending a lot of time in Bed Bath & Beyond lately and finding all sorts of things we want, from kitchen tools, to bedding, to bathroom stuff, to wall art, and everything in between. I was going to do the "wish list" thing to bookmark and buy one piece at a time, but I figured, "WAIT! I can put it in a housewarming gift registry instead, so we can just tell family and friends who want to get us something to check that out." People are weird about gift cards, y'all.

Today I got a package on the doorstep of one of the pieces of art we picked out. How awesome, right? So I sent him a pic thinking he might know who got it. He said, "WHAT?! I didn't know that sh** worked!" Now he's OOC, wanting to make gift registries for Home Depot & Lowe's. Sorry honey, they don't have 'em.
Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight...  
#28 | 56 days ago

Jess wrote:
That would be awesome, Leigh. The general internet thinks they have it but they don't. 

Speaking of shopping, my husband just discovered the magic of gift registries. Let me backtrack a sec...we don't have approval on the house just yet, but everyone knows we're waiting. A lot of his family members have asked us what we want for a housewarming gift (I don't want them getting us anything until we know it's *ours*...housewarming for a rental is silly,) and we just couldn't really come up with an answer. We've been spending a lot of time in Bed Bath & Beyond lately and finding all sorts of things we want, from kitchen tools, to bedding, to bathroom stuff, to wall art, and everything in between. I was going to do the "wish list" thing to bookmark and buy one piece at a time, but I figured, "WAIT! I can put it in a housewarming gift registry instead, so we can just tell family and friends who want to get us something to check that out." People are weird about gift cards, y'all.

Today I got a package on the doorstep of one of the pieces of art we picked out. How awesome, right? So I sent him a pic thinking he might know who got it. He said, "WHAT?! I didn't know that sh** worked!" Now he's OOC, wanting to make gift registries for Home Depot & Lowe's. Sorry honey, they don't have 'em.
Amazon has wish lists. 

And Leigh........I've forgotten I've bought a lot of things on Amazon till it shows up on my front porch. 
Beaneaters...  
#29 | 56 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
Hallelujah!


There was a deadly road rage incident in my neighborhood today.  I'm over it.
#30 | 56 days ago

My oh my.   I just received an email from the school district IT asking for parents to verify their most current email with the district (on the district website there is a link to do this).   This is so the district can distribute information, and parents can keep track of their student's progress.

I know our school is one of the poorer schools in the district (in terms of families and income levels).   I know several students who do not have email addresses or internet access.

The link that is provided on the website also provides information on creating a free email.  I haven't checked that part out yet, I am assuming they will be pointing to yahoo or gmail for a free address.    (Which would most likely be very difficult, as most of these people who don't currently have email addresses don't have internet access.)

The funniest thing about this request to go through the website to verify my email address is the fact that THEY EMAILED ME!  If they didn't have my email address, I don't think I would have gotten the message to verify my email.

(I also checked out the link, and the first things they asked me for was my daughter's student ID# and date of birth.   Yeah, right.  Like I have her student ID# memorized.)
Dave, you not a lawyer no more, you a gangster now. You can't learn about it in school, and you can't have a late start...  
#31 | 56 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
My oh my.   I just received an email from the school district IT asking for parents to verify their most current email with the district (on the district website there is a link to do this).   This is so the district can distribute information, and parents can keep track of their student's progress.

I know our school is one of the poorer schools in the district (in terms of families and income levels).   I know several students who do not have email addresses or internet access.

The link that is provided on the website also provides information on creating a free email.  I haven't checked that part out yet, I am assuming they will be pointing to yahoo or gmail for a free address.    (Which would most likely be very difficult, as most of these people who don't currently have email addresses don't have internet access.)

The funniest thing about this request to go through the website to verify my email address is the fact that THEY EMAILED ME!  If they didn't have my email address, I don't think I would have gotten the message to verify my email.

(I also checked out the link, and the first things they asked me for was my daughter's student ID# and date of birth.   Yeah, right.  Like I have her student ID# memorized.)
We have been doing everything via the internet for almost 3 years. It so much easier and quicker if I need to change something. lol @ student id: i know the boys by heart but not their social's. If you come and tell  them you have no internet, they will still do the paper thing but are kinda grouchy about it. They also direct you to the local library where you can use the computers.

Q'rs it is so hot and no relief in site. Water park is calling our names. I waited til the last possible minute to get our season passes, and I am so glad I did. At the start of the season, like January I think, I got an email that a season pass was only 69.99, i was like wth, so I waited, I got several more over the next few months and last week I finally opened the last one! 39.99 and we get a free food/drink twice a month. Score! Hydrate folks!

PEACE
Is it Friday yet?...  
#32 | 56 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
We have been doing everything via the internet for almost 3 years. It so much easier and quicker if I need to change something. lol @ student id: i know the boys by heart but not their social's. If you come and tell  them you have no internet, they will still do the paper thing but are kinda grouchy about it. They also direct you to the local library where you can use the computers.

Q'rs it is so hot and no relief in site. Water park is calling our names. I waited til the last possible minute to get our season passes, and I am so glad I did. At the start of the season, like January I think, I got an email that a season pass was only 69.99, i was like wth, so I waited, I got several more over the next few months and last week I finally opened the last one! 39.99 and we get a free food/drink twice a month. Score! Hydrate folks!

PEACE
Ours has had student grades and class assignments online for about a year and a half to two years now. Sadly, not every teacher uses it yet. One has his own system, and occasionally updates the one I can see.

Yet, even on that one I can't see her ID # on any of the pages.  Last year district started having residency online. I had no problem with that until a few months ago when I had to verify data for her upcoming senior year. I moved this last year to what would be another district territory. But, as it is her senior year, she is choosing to stay at that school.  Sadly, when I went to enter address, that part of the form does not allow me to directly enter a street name.  It takes me to a page, where I search and choose the name from whatever list it finds. My street is not in that particular database.  After a couple months of "complain and wait for a fix" it still wasn't fixed, and school reps had to fix it on the back end manually.

And I do get the concept of using a public library for access, but there are some who will not go as often as needed to check for email messages in a timely manner.  As in they check this morning, and won't be back for a couple days, and school emails that student is assigned homework center after school this afternoon.

/rant
Dave, you not a lawyer no more, you a gangster now. You can't learn about it in school, and you can't have a late start...  
#33 | 56 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Hallelujah!


There was a deadly road rage incident in my neighborhood today.  I'm over it.
There was a road rage incident in the parking lot of the local grocery store last Saturday.  Two short round men, one driving a smaller SUV with a disabled sticker in the front window, and the other driving an older Chev pickup.  The both got out of their vehicles, about 4 parking spots distance away from one and other, and started yelling, swearing and daring the other to come and get some.  Neither of them actually made a move toward the other, and both of the women in the vehicles got out and got in the driver's side and drove the vehicles further apart, then yelled at their respective "men" to get back in the f***ing truck.  It was hilarious.  I was surprised neither had a hear attack.  The dude with the sticker was the loudest, roundest and shortest.  He was also creative with the F word.  The other dude was just red-faced.  I got the giggles.
Is it Friday yet?...  
#34 | 55 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
There was a road rage incident in the parking lot of the local grocery store last Saturday.  Two short round men, one driving a smaller SUV with a disabled sticker in the front window, and the other driving an older Chev pickup.  The both got out of their vehicles, about 4 parking spots distance away from one and other, and started yelling, swearing and daring the other to come and get some.  Neither of them actually made a move toward the other, and both of the women in the vehicles got out and got in the driver's side and drove the vehicles further apart, then yelled at their respective "men" to get back in the f***ing truck.  It was hilarious.  I was surprised neither had a hear attack.  The dude with the sticker was the loudest, roundest and shortest.  He was also creative with the F word.  The other dude was just red-faced.  I got the giggles.
No one is quite sure what happened with this one.  The guy who survived/didn't wreck is reported to have claimed to be an officer or a US Marshall (depending on who is reporting) and he went after the guy who crashed and died b/c he either had a cracked up windshield or the tint was too dark.  Either way, the guy who was firing at the officer/US Marshall wrecked his vehicle and died.  

I can't wait to get this mess straightened out.
#35 | 55 days ago

Jess wrote:
That would be awesome, Leigh. The general internet thinks they have it but they don't. 

Speaking of shopping, my husband just discovered the magic of gift registries. Let me backtrack a sec...we don't have approval on the house just yet, but everyone knows we're waiting. A lot of his family members have asked us what we want for a housewarming gift (I don't want them getting us anything until we know it's *ours*...housewarming for a rental is silly,) and we just couldn't really come up with an answer. We've been spending a lot of time in Bed Bath & Beyond lately and finding all sorts of things we want, from kitchen tools, to bedding, to bathroom stuff, to wall art, and everything in between. I was going to do the "wish list" thing to bookmark and buy one piece at a time, but I figured, "WAIT! I can put it in a housewarming gift registry instead, so we can just tell family and friends who want to get us something to check that out." People are weird about gift cards, y'all.

Today I got a package on the doorstep of one of the pieces of art we picked out. How awesome, right? So I sent him a pic thinking he might know who got it. He said, "WHAT?! I didn't know that sh** worked!" Now he's OOC, wanting to make gift registries for Home Depot & Lowe's. Sorry honey, they don't have 'em.
LOL- during my tenures in a relationship I now know women do very much damage financial wise in Bed,Bath and Beyond and Walmart. The funny thing is the Peartree Family joke is turn me loose in Walmart and I turn into a b***h
#36 | 55 days ago

Bed Bath and Beyond- I was bad. Linens 'n things- I lose my mind. I try not to ever go in either store anymore.
#37 | 55 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
No one is quite sure what happened with this one.  The guy who survived/didn't wreck is reported to have claimed to be an officer or a US Marshall (depending on who is reporting) and he went after the guy who crashed and died b/c he either had a cracked up windshield or the tint was too dark.  Either way, the guy who was firing at the officer/US Marshall wrecked his vehicle and died.  

I can't wait to get this mess straightened out.
Ugh, I'm so sorry I made light of it, I didn't realize someone had died in the incident in your neighborhood.
Is it Friday yet?...  
#38 | 53 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Ours has had student grades and class assignments online for about a year and a half to two years now. Sadly, not every teacher uses it yet. One has his own system, and occasionally updates the one I can see.

Yet, even on that one I can't see her ID # on any of the pages.  Last year district started having residency online. I had no problem with that until a few months ago when I had to verify data for her upcoming senior year. I moved this last year to what would be another district territory. But, as it is her senior year, she is choosing to stay at that school.  Sadly, when I went to enter address, that part of the form does not allow me to directly enter a street name.  It takes me to a page, where I search and choose the name from whatever list it finds. My street is not in that particular database.  After a couple months of "complain and wait for a fix" it still wasn't fixed, and school reps had to fix it on the back end manually.

And I do get the concept of using a public library for access, but there are some who will not go as often as needed to check for email messages in a timely manner.  As in they check this morning, and won't be back for a couple days, and school emails that student is assigned homework center after school this afternoon.

/rant
Well that sucks big time. I can edit any info I choose. As far as the ID number: you are not supposed to be able to see it. That shioz is top secret. I get what you are saying about the once a day or week thing. i am guilty of that myself, but here they have the phone warning too, so it is really hard to say "i didn't get that". I like it mostly, cause I don't have to go to Jack's school very often. I am not a fan of and he is, we agree to disagree. 
Is it Friday yet?...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Sideline Food
Asked by ohwell_ | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked Today
1 opinion | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 9/1 and 9/2
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 28 comments | Last by RichyMcWiggleSr
F/E 8/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/29/14
8 opinions | 27 comments | Last by JenX63
8-08; Fan IQ's Summertime Music Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, Music | 5 questions asked 08/08/14
45 opinions | 3 comments | Last by hotdog5054
Meet My Grandson Ben Andrew Sturdivant!!!!
Asked by BikerBaby | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/29/14
2 opinions | 2 comments | Last by hskrdave