Skip to Next Poll »
4
F/E 8/14
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

the difference between me and you... is I'd rather get money
and try to flip me something, ya can't tell me nothing.
the difference between me and you... is you'd rather sit on your ass
begging from another man, holding out your hand
the difference between me and you... is I will never love her
I will never trust her and the difference between me and you... is I'ma go getta n****.

(it makes me laugh when i give you all pearls like this)


| Closed on 08/29/14 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
6 Fans 
17%a. A wise man knows not to argue with fools...
0%b. Swiper, no swiping!...
17%c. Sure, sure I heard of grits. Iíve just never actually seen a grit before...
0%d. Goof Troop...
33%e. She wax it all off, Mr. Miyagi....
17%f. Devil's Poison...
17%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 69 days ago

Snape kills Dumbledore
  
20 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 69 days ago

Unfortunately when you burn down half your city on night 1, you don't get the benefit of the doubt moving forward. That's pretty much par for the course.

Saw the newest video of the Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. incident. Where are all of those people ready to crucify Smoke now? Video clearly shows Ward grabbing the wing of Stewart's car and that's what caused it to veer right. Ward hung on for a while then fell off. Sometimes it pays to wait for all the evidence before rushing to judgement

My beloved Rockies were swept by the Padres. The f**king Padres. 100 losses here we come for the most dysfunctional organization in all of pro sports. Well, they make a tom of money off an awful product so I guess they are doing something right.

And to make your day, here's the Avs mascot doing the ALS ice bucket challenge. And calling out Becky's favorite, Bailey

Side note, 4th line grinder Paul Bissonette won the ice bucket challenge game a few days ago. I don't see anyone topping his contribution
#2 | 69 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Unfortunately when you burn down half your city on night 1, you don't get the benefit of the doubt moving forward. That's pretty much par for the course.

Saw the newest video of the Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. incident. Where are all of those people ready to crucify Smoke now? Video clearly shows Ward grabbing the wing of Stewart's car and that's what caused it to veer right. Ward hung on for a while then fell off. Sometimes it pays to wait for all the evidence before rushing to judgement

My beloved Rockies were swept by the Padres. The f**king Padres. 100 losses here we come for the most dysfunctional organization in all of pro sports. Well, they make a tom of money off an awful product so I guess they are doing something right.

And to make your day, here's the Avs mascot doing the ALS ice bucket challenge. And calling out Becky's favorite, Bailey

Side note, 4th line grinder Paul Bissonette won the ice bucket challenge game a few days ago. I don't see anyone topping his contribution
I have no idea what you are talking about today.... at all.

I did however see something about a death in a race and people claiming murder or some sh** which totally confused me because people die racing accidents all of the time. dumb. I assume you are referring to that.
#3 | 69 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about today.... at all.

I did however see something about a death in a race and people claiming murder or some sh** which totally confused me because people die racing accidents all of the time. dumb. I assume you are referring to that.
keep up

and yes it was in reference to the midget dirt track race last week. lesson is when you get in a wreck stay in your vehicle. unless it's on fire
#4 | 69 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
keep up

and yes it was in reference to the midget dirt track race last week. lesson is when you get in a wreck stay in your vehicle. unless it's on fire
They thought he committed murder because he got out of his car?!
#5 | 69 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
They thought he committed murder because he got out of his car?!
Stewart and Ward get into a collision.
Ward gets out of his car and waits for Stewart to come back around track.
It appears Stewart hits Ward with his car
Ward ends up dying from his injuries
Some people claim Stewart meant to do it, Sheriff doesn't think there was any intent
Different angle of video shows Stewart moved to avoid Ward, Ward grabbed onto top wing of Stewart's car and was dragged and ultimately fell off the car sustaining his injuries
#6 | 69 days ago

River Song is Amy Pond and Rory's daughter!?

#7 | 69 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Stewart and Ward get into a collision.
Ward gets out of his car and waits for Stewart to come back around track.
It appears Stewart hits Ward with his car
Ward ends up dying from his injuries
Some people claim Stewart meant to do it, Sheriff doesn't think there was any intent
Different angle of video shows Stewart moved to avoid Ward, Ward grabbed onto top wing of Stewart's car and was dragged and ultimately fell off the car sustaining his injuries
Why would he...? Hmm...that was stupid to do. Thank you.
#8 | 69 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
River Song is Amy Pond and Rory's daughter!?

:D
#9 | 69 days ago

Snape kills Dumbledore
#10 | 69 days ago

I felt the same way about Ferguson until I saw some Vine videos and accounts from reporters. Kind of odd that there's a media blackout and the cops are arresting reporters (and refuse to show badges or anything identifying them as police besides their tactical gear) and destroying their cameras, etc. I don't know everything about it but it seems a little fishy.

I realize my daughter misses us, but I'm tired of her calling and having nothing to say so we sit there and listen to each other breathe.

My house is finally pretty much all put together. This is the longest it's ever taken us to unpack.
A wise man knows not to argue with fools...  
#11 | 69 days ago

Bring in the national guard to police the police.  Light it all on fire.
#12 | 69 days ago

Jess wrote:
I felt the same way about Ferguson until I saw some Vine videos and accounts from reporters. Kind of odd that there's a media blackout and the cops are arresting reporters (and refuse to show badges or anything identifying them as police besides their tactical gear) and destroying their cameras, etc. I don't know everything about it but it seems a little fishy.

I realize my daughter misses us, but I'm tired of her calling and having nothing to say so we sit there and listen to each other breathe.

My house is finally pretty much all put together. This is the longest it's ever taken us to unpack.
#13 | 69 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Snape kills Dumbledore
#14 | 69 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Dumbledore was killed by Hans Gruber who was killed by Dr. Malcolm Crowe.... who, himself, was dead the whole time
#15 | 69 days ago

My daughter just told me that Frozen has a hidden tribute to Hans Christian Andersen by way of character names:
Hans - Anna's love interest #1
Kristoff - Anna's love interest #2
Anna - The heroine 
Sven - The reindeer

If you say the names together in that order...

Cute.

(I still am not a big fan of Frozen. Tangled is my movie.)
A wise man knows not to argue with fools...  
#16 | 69 days ago

WARNING!!! Rant to follow, may not be suitable for all eyes:

So, I go and sit through 45 mins of stupid information that does not involve my child. Get his schedule, and motherf****$%^ can't even get it right! &*&^&^%^#%$@, stupid people, &*&^%$***, do you not see his "special file" which tells EVERYONE he is "special" and will not be in the 8 classes you have f*&&i*& assigned him to.  AND, you
don't have the motherf*&^&(*g ability to correct said f*&k*d schedule. DO YOUR JOB, or get someone that can. Don't Tell me I can't park in a red zone F**k*&u, give me somewhere to park. Not my problem you decided to build a new school BEHIND the original one. Don't make your F*&^ed up s*&t my problem. I'm drinking.

SCREW IT
Devil's Poison...  
#17 | 69 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Dumbledore was killed by Hans Gruber who was killed by Dr. Malcolm Crowe.... who, himself, was dead the whole time
#18 | 69 days ago

Ok, people.  Where's the spoiler alert for this thread?


I never had any pity for Ward.  He needed to sit his ass down.  In his car.  
#19 | 69 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Bring in the national guard to police the police.  Light it all on fire.
Happy Birthday Jason!

http://thechive.com/2014/08/14/things-that-bounce-thursday-14-gifs-14/
She wax it all off, Mr. Miyagi....  
#20 | 68 days ago

I learned last evening while in earshot of a tv that this Ferguson y'all speak of is a place and not a person.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 10/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 14 comments | Last by Jess
F/E 10/19-20
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/20/14
9 opinions | 23 comments | Last by kteacher
Punchy & Delighted
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/20/14
4 opinions | 29 comments | Last by woody050681
NineTwentyTwo
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/22/14
6 opinions | 17 comments | Last by kobe_lova
The Randomizer
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/14/14
10 opinions | 30 comments | Last by ohwell_