Skip to Next Poll »
27
Brady vs. Romo
If Brady and Romo switched teams which would be more effective.  For instance, what if Tom Brady now played for the Dallas Cowboys and Tony Romo took over at New England.  Now the two play each other again, who wins.  Feel free to post your comments as to why.
| Closed on 02/28/08 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | NFL, New England Patriots, Dallas Cowboys | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Team Breakout:
101 Fans 
61%a. Brady with Dallas
39%b. Romo with New England

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#16 | 2487 days ago

I think Brady is the far better QB, but if Romo had the Patriots' offense and coaching, he would be better than he is now.
Romo with New England  
  
69 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
Poor Quality (5) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
Poor Quality (4) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#3 | 2503 days ago

coltfan01 wrote:

I BELIEVE IT WOULD HAVE TO BE BRADY WITH DALLAS BECAUSE NEW ENGLAND IS GOOD OFFENSIVLEY BUT ONLY OK DEFFENSIVLY BUT, DALLAS IS JUST GOOD ALL TOGETHER.  ROMO IS A GOOD QUARTERBACK AND WOULD KEEP NEW ENGLAND A GOOD TEAM BUT BRADY WOULD RAISE DALLAS FROM GOOD TO GREAT.  EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A FAN OF BRADY OR NEW ENGLAND, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY BRADY AT DALLAS.

Wow you think Dallas is a more complete football team.    The Patriots have a better D than Dallas.   The Patriots are ranked #4 in D where as Dallas is # 8. The Patriots have given up 222 points as to Dallas 275 thats a Huge Difference.   Romo is a very good QB. Right up there with Brady the way he reads the Offense.  Give him a few years. Not every QB can win the Supebowl in his first year like Brady.   Brady would not make your team the Patriots.  You are missing sooo many components to be a Great team. 
#4 | 2502 days ago

XOSDER wrote:
Wow you think Dallas is a more complete football team.    The Patriots have a better D than Dallas.   The Patriots are ranked #4 in D where as Dallas is # 8. The Patriots have given up 222 points as to Dallas 275 thats a Huge Difference.   Romo is a very good QB. Right up there with Brady the way he reads the Offense.  Give him a few years. Not every QB can win the Supebowl in his first year like Brady.   Brady would not make your team the Patriots.  You are missing sooo many components to be a Great team. 
the only the reason there number four is cause there offense they dont have a strong defense if you think about it its the defenses fault they have had some close games in my opinion
Romo with New England  
#5 | 2502 days ago

Dallas is a  better overall team than new england for sure... not being biased ither... i strongly believe that.  Dallas will get another shot at them...they were playing horribly that game...their team is far better now then it was then, and we will be getting Terry Glenn back soon...which hopefully he will bounce back well, and the patriots wont stand a chance in the super bowl... i strongly believe that...i dont know what all the fuss is about ne, dont get me wrong their a great team, but..................WHAT ABOUT DALLAS!!! 2008 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!
#6 | 2502 days ago

STLCardinalsFan wrote:
Dallas is a  better overall team than new england for sure... not being biased ither... i strongly believe that.  Dallas will get another shot at them...they were playing horribly that game...their team is far better now then it was then, and we will be getting Terry Glenn back soon...which hopefully he will bounce back well, and the patriots wont stand a chance in the super bowl... i strongly believe that...i dont know what all the fuss is about ne, dont get me wrong their a great team, but..................WHAT ABOUT DALLAS!!! 2008 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!
yes i deffintelly agree we have gotten better and we have played better games than that in the past season and deffintelly terry gleen will bounce back he has the best hands on the team easy then we will be big ds big 4
Romo with New England  
#7 | 2502 days ago

genevacornado66 wrote:
the only the reason there number four is cause there offense they dont have a strong defense if you think about it its the defenses fault they have had some close games in my opinion
Exactly why the Ravens aren't doing anything this year. Your defense gets wore down when they are on the field for 50 minutes in a game.
Brady with Dallas  
#8 | 2502 days ago

STLCardinalsFan wrote:
Dallas is a  better overall team than new england for sure... not being biased ither... i strongly believe that.  Dallas will get another shot at them...they were playing horribly that game...their team is far better now then it was then, and we will be getting Terry Glenn back soon...which hopefully he will bounce back well, and the patriots wont stand a chance in the super bowl... i strongly believe that...i dont know what all the fuss is about ne, dont get me wrong their a great team, but..................WHAT ABOUT DALLAS!!! 2008 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!
OHHHH  I see Dallas does not get as much press and the Patiorts and you need to cry about it "but..................WHAT ABOUT DALLAS!!! "  Thats it.   The Stats speak for them selves.   Pats D 4  Cowboys 8.  Enough said.  You can state your opinions all you want.  But the Stats dont lie.   Of course a rested D is a better D.  So  If you have a great Offense it helps your D.   I think you would agree that the Patriots are the best team in all of football. Right?  So how is Dallas a better overall team?   You make no sense. 
#9 | 2500 days ago
Anthonyg7575 (+)

(Edited by Anthonyg7575)
STLCardinalsFan wrote:
Dallas is a  better overall team than new england for sure... not being biased ither... i strongly believe that.  Dallas will get another shot at them...they were playing horribly that game...their team is far better now then it was then, and we will be getting Terry Glenn back soon...which hopefully he will bounce back well, and the patriots wont stand a chance in the super bowl... i strongly believe that...i dont know what all the fuss is about ne, dont get me wrong their a great team, but..................WHAT ABOUT DALLAS!!! 2008 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!
Dallas would have stood no chance with Glenn either.....The Patriots flat out kicked their ***, trust me if Dallas does play against NE again it will be 0-2.
Brady with Dallas  
#10 | 2500 days ago

Ya know, everybody is saying that "Pats are for sure gonna kick the Cowboys butt if they meet again." Let me remind yall that this is the NFL. Crazy stuff happens, and I am not gonna say that %100  the Pats will win. Who would've thought that Philly would up-set Dallas? Everybody was like "The Pats are going to slam the Jets" but they only won by 10, not to mention that Brady didn't have a single TD. Miami, of all teams beats the Ravens, who by-the-way gave the Patriots a heck of a game two weeks ago.  To say that the Cowboys don't have a chance is a load of crap. I think they have a pretty good chance. Sure Dallas lost today -- our defense had an off game last week, our offense had one this week.
Brady with Dallas  
#11 | 2500 days ago

cowbyzfan4life wrote:
Ya know, everybody is saying that "Pats are for sure gonna kick the Cowboys butt if they meet again." Let me remind yall that this is the NFL. Crazy stuff happens, and I am not gonna say that %100  the Pats will win. Who would've thought that Philly would up-set Dallas? Everybody was like "The Pats are going to slam the Jets" but they only won by 10, not to mention that Brady didn't have a single TD. Miami, of all teams beats the Ravens, who by-the-way gave the Patriots a heck of a game two weeks ago.  To say that the Cowboys don't have a chance is a load of crap. I think they have a pretty good chance. Sure Dallas lost today -- our defense had an off game last week, our offense had one this week.
Yes and everyone says that the Patriots dont have a running game. Guess they were listing to you.  35rushes 27 Passes in 27mph wind gusts in the rain and they found a way to win rushing the ball. 
#12 | 2500 days ago
Anthonyg7575 (+)

(Edited by Anthonyg7575)
cowbyzfan4life wrote:
Ya know, everybody is saying that "Pats are for sure gonna kick the Cowboys butt if they meet again." Let me remind yall that this is the NFL. Crazy stuff happens, and I am not gonna say that %100  the Pats will win. Who would've thought that Philly would up-set Dallas? Everybody was like "The Pats are going to slam the Jets" but they only won by 10, not to mention that Brady didn't have a single TD. Miami, of all teams beats the Ravens, who by-the-way gave the Patriots a heck of a game two weeks ago.  To say that the Cowboys don't have a chance is a load of crap. I think they have a pretty good chance. Sure Dallas lost today -- our defense had an off game last week, our offense had one this week.

Yes, this is the NFL, and yes, crazy things do happen, but it doesn't include the Cowboys beating the Patriots.....and let me remind you, don't jinx your team, the more smack you talk, the more risk you are putting on your team to lose.

Brady with Dallas  
#13 | 2500 days ago

Anthonyg7575 wrote:

Yes, this is the NFL, and yes, crazy things do happen, but it doesn't include the Cowboys beating the Patriots.....and let me remind you, don't jinx your team, the more smack you talk, the more risk you are putting on your team to lose.

Yeah, that only depends on if you are superstitious --I'm not. Whatever I say will not win or lose the game for the Cowboys. That would be up to them, the refs, the other team, and a few other factors.
Brady with Dallas  
#14 | 2500 days ago

XOSDER wrote:
Yes and everyone says that the Patriots dont have a running game. Guess they were listing to you.  35rushes 27 Passes in 27mph wind gusts in the rain and they found a way to win rushing the ball. 
I never said that the Patriots don't have a running game. The only reason that they aren't #1 in rushing is because they choose not to run the ball. I mean, why run the ball when throwing it is so much more effective.

One more thing I would like to clear up is that I never said that the Cowboys are going to win. I just said that I think that they have a good chance, which is true, they do.
Brady with Dallas  
#15 | 2499 days ago

cowbyzfan4life wrote:
I never said that the Patriots don't have a running game. The only reason that they aren't #1 in rushing is because they choose not to run the ball. I mean, why run the ball when throwing it is so much more effective.

One more thing I would like to clear up is that I never said that the Cowboys are going to win. I just said that I think that they have a good chance, which is true, they do.

I agree with you.  I would say you are the most reasonable Cowboys fan I have met in here.

#16 | 2487 days ago

I think Brady is the far better QB, but if Romo had the Patriots' offense and coaching, he would be better than he is now.
Romo with New England  
#17 | 2483 days ago

I think both offenses line up pretty well against each other.  Strong line, stud #1 WRs, excellent #2 WRs, sure handed TEs, effective RBs, really couldn't tell which team is which.  But I give an edge to Dallas there b/c I think the Whitten and the combination of Jones and Barber r slightly more effective than their NE counterparts.  That being said, the field general that is Brady is the key element that tips the scales.  Maybe Romo in a few years could elevate his game, he's laid the groundwork for a brilliant career.  But as this year's teams stand, I go w/ Brady.

Brady with Dallas  
#18 | 2482 days ago

Wow some of you Cowboys fans have a high regard for the Cowboys as a team, and it's clear the Patriots are the more complete team.  With that said Romo would light it up with the Pats IMO, because, he is more likely to push the envelope and try to thread the ball between defenders.  However, I think Brady would do well with the Cowboys, but I just don't know if he has the mobility and play making skills on the run too make the Cowboys a true contender.
Romo with New England  
#19 | 2482 days ago
SlavicSuperman (+)

(Edited by SlavicSuperman)
Ok First of all, God Forbid that this ever happens. And Brady would do better wherever he goes because he is the more experienced quarterback. However, Romo would do better then he already does, on the Pats because they are a better football team then the Cowboys. And the Pats have a better Defense, unlike horse-collar man over there in Dallas.
Brady with Dallas  
#20 | 2481 days ago

You guys are missing the point. Brady, although really talented, is made greater because of who his coach is.

 

Billichick is the better coach, and would most definately get more out of Romo than Wade Phillips has. It's that simple.

Romo with New England  
#21 | 2481 days ago

SASPURSFREAK wrote:
Wow some of you Cowboys fans have a high regard for the Cowboys as a team, and it's clear the Patriots are the more complete team.  With that said Romo would light it up with the Pats IMO, because, he is more likely to push the envelope and try to thread the ball between defenders.  However, I think Brady would do well with the Cowboys, but I just don't know if he has the mobility and play making skills on the run too make the Cowboys a true contender.
Yes, to be a Cowboys QB you definately need more mobility and play making run skills out of the pocket cause the Pats edge the Cowboys offencive line a bit. "Run Forest run! "
#22 | 2481 days ago

(Edited by cowbyzfan4life)
SlavicSuperman wrote:
Ok First of all, God Forbid that this ever happens. And Brady would do better wherever he goes because he is the more experienced quarterback. However, Romo would do better then he already does, on the Pats because they are a better football team then the Cowboys. And the Pats have a better Defense, unlike horse-collar man over there in Dallas.
Horse-collar man over there in Dallas did make it to the Pro-bowl with 11 other Cowboys. Arizona has, what -- 1 pro-bowl selection?
Brady with Dallas  
#23 | 2481 days ago
BadgerPackerND (+)

(Edited by BadgerPackerND)
STLCardinalsFan wrote:
Dallas is a  better overall team than new england for sure... not being biased ither... i strongly believe that.  Dallas will get another shot at them...they were playing horribly that game...their team is far better now then it was then, and we will be getting Terry Glenn back soon...which hopefully he will bounce back well, and the patriots wont stand a chance in the super bowl... i strongly believe that...i dont know what all the fuss is about ne, dont get me wrong their a great team, but..................WHAT ABOUT DALLAS!!! 2008 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!

If either team keeps playing like they did the last few weeks neither of them may even make it  far enough to face each other again....and thats not because I am a packer fan...thats coming from THE FACTS...Both teams have been sloppy the last 3 or 4 weeks....so who knows...Both teams maybe sitting at home eating popcorn and  watching other teams compete for the NFC and AFC championships...and as for the comment that the cowboys are far better now then they were when they first played the Patriots....were you sleeping during the Cowboys last 4 games? They lost two of them( Eagles and Redskins)  and BARELY squeeked by on the other two ( Detroit and Carolina) ..so saying they are far better now then they were the last time is a little far fetched and very exaggerated!!

Romo with New England  
#24 | 2481 days ago

I honestly don't think there is any comparison. I mean putting Tony Simpson in New England. It wouldnt matter. Brady is the best qb today and possibly ever. Cowboys have the talent and I peronally think the team of Brady and T.O. would be more effective and better than what they have now.
Brady with Dallas  
#25 | 2481 days ago
SlavicSuperman (+)

cowbyzfan4life wrote:
Horse-collar man over there in Dallas did make it to the Pro-bowl with 11 other Cowboys. Arizona has, what -- 1 pro-bowl selection?
Look, I'm here to give my opinion. I'm not getting into an arguement with you again about the Cardinals. This is a pretty good poll, and i thought that it would be nice to share my opinion with everyone. I didn't say the Roy did not make it to the pro bowl, I just said that he could learn to respect other players by tackling them correctly.
Brady with Dallas  
#26 | 2481 days ago

cowbyzfan4life wrote:
Horse-collar man over there in Dallas did make it to the Pro-bowl with 11 other Cowboys. Arizona has, what -- 1 pro-bowl selection?
Look at it this way, one is more than NONE. So just deal with it. Rules should apply to everyone not just who they want. He got suspended but should also lose the Pro-Bowl Bid. Fair is Fair
Brady with Dallas  
#27 | 2481 days ago
SlavicSuperman (+)

ImmortallEyesz wrote:
Look at it this way, one is more than NONE. So just deal with it. Rules should apply to everyone not just who they want. He got suspended but should also lose the Pro-Bowl Bid. Fair is Fair
Roy should learn to show respect to others. Especially since one of the players the he horse-collard was Donovan Mcnabb(who was in a Super Bowl) and Roy, well....., he wasn't.
Brady with Dallas  
#28 | 2481 days ago

SlavicSuperman wrote:
Roy should learn to show respect to others. Especially since one of the players the he horse-collard was Donovan Mcnabb(who was in a Super Bowl) and Roy, well....., he wasn't.
sadly if TOny Simpson keeps Jessica around he wont make it this year either. Too bad. I would rather see the cowgirls win a bowl than the Pats
Brady with Dallas  
#29 | 2481 days ago
SlavicSuperman (+)

I kind of would too, but.. I think Moss deserves a super bowl ring. Because hes had an outstanding career. In his, what, 8 seasons with the vikes, they made the playoffs 6 or 7 times and lost. He broke Jerry Rice's record and all he needs is a bowl.
Brady with Dallas  
#30 | 2481 days ago

SlavicSuperman wrote:
I kind of would too, but.. I think Moss deserves a super bowl ring. Because hes had an outstanding career. In his, what, 8 seasons with the vikes, they made the playoffs 6 or 7 times and lost. He broke Jerry Rice's record and all he needs is a bowl.
I am not going to go into the Rice thing, I think it is BS in handling it with most the people here. I give him credit for the record dont get me wrong, however one of Rice's records doesnt mean a superbowl in my eyes. Personally because when Moss was with the Vikings and how much of a baby he was, I would love to see another year of him losing it. Then what happens, he becomes a free agent and joins the cowboys LOL
Brady with Dallas  
#31 | 2481 days ago
SlavicSuperman (+)

Maybe so, I mean that's what happened with T.O. And theres a rumor goin around that we might lose Fitzgerald to Minnesota.
Brady with Dallas  
#32 | 2481 days ago

SlavicSuperman wrote:
Maybe so, I mean that's what happened with T.O. And theres a rumor goin around that we might lose Fitzgerald to Minnesota.
Oh hell no. If fitzgerald runs away then I am going to jump a bandwagon elsewhere lol. Nah I dont think he would go. Atleast not fitzgerald until the vikes have a QB solution. Plus my personal opinion is that Boldin is better anyways.
Brady with Dallas  
#33 | 2481 days ago
SlavicSuperman (+)

Yea Boldin had the Cards engraved into him when he was born, lol. But losing Fitzgerald would SUCK. And Fitzgerald is a Cardinal too, he would not have these numbers anywhere else. Plus the Vikes ARE looking @ McNabb.
Brady with Dallas  
#34 | 2481 days ago

SlavicSuperman wrote:
Yea Boldin had the Cards engraved into him when he was born, lol. But losing Fitzgerald would SUCK. And Fitzgerald is a Cardinal too, he would not have these numbers anywhere else. Plus the Vikes ARE looking @ McNabb.
I think if the Vikes were willing to give up there first round pick and get McNabb then it would almost be definate that Fitzgerals would go there. Which for me personally speaking I think the Vikings are pretty good. They have the offensive line, defense is fairly decent, Running game is Perfect, plus with those two additions it would take alot off of Peterson. I think his numbers the last few games would have been better, but once he was in the game you could count on him touching the ball. Hense everyone throwing 8 sometimes 9 men in the box
Brady with Dallas  
#35 | 2472 days ago

Brady would make any team better.

Years from now all of you are going to be telling your grand kids that you got to watch the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL play. You'll be telling stories.

Enjoy him while he's here, kiddies.
Brady with Dallas  
#36 | 2470 days ago
SlavicSuperman (+)

(Edited by SlavicSuperman)
You know you took the words right out of my mind. Because I was always thinking what it would be like to have been born a thousand years from now. What would the cities look like? What would football be like? Is there World Peace? Then I say to myself "No Way!, you're getting to watch one of the greatest players of all time - TOM BRADY - Blossom from a 6th round pick into a super bowl champion, and not only that but he's breaking records. He also is the only proof you need that hard work really does pay off, and that nothing is impossible. So well said man, I gave u a thumbs up.
Brady with Dallas  
#37 | 2470 days ago

Heck, I'd take Brady and the Falcons.
Brady with Dallas  
#38 | 2464 days ago

(Edited by luckynumber12)
NE is what it is because of Brady. Throw RomoChoke in and you have....... a talented D who has a decent O.

Throw Brady to Dallas and you have a DOMINATING QB playing in the lesser conf.

They have those hot receivers because of brady. THey needed him to move to the next level. I would of course have to despise brady, in that case, not only because he played for Jerry Jones, et al. but he would be a Cowboy as well as a wolverine. The thought makes my skin crawl.



And romo has not proved a DAMN thing. P Riv got farther than he did. JEFF GARCIA got farther. no contest

Brady with Dallas  
#39 | 2464 days ago

luckynumber12 wrote:
NE is what it is because of Brady. Throw RomoChoke in and you have....... a talented D who has a decent O.

Throw Brady to Dallas and you have a DOMINATING QB playing in the lesser conf.

They have those hot receivers because of brady. THey needed him to move to the next level. I would of course have to despise brady, in that case, not only because he played for Jerry Jones, et al. but he would be a Cowboy as well as a wolverine. The thought makes my skin crawl.



And romo has not proved a DAMN thing. P Riv got farther than he did. JEFF GARCIA got farther. no contest

Phillip Rivers' TEAM got farther. Don't get it twisted. The QB isn't the only guy on the field.
Romo with New England  
#40 | 2463 days ago

Pat wrote:
Phillip Rivers' TEAM got farther. Don't get it twisted. The QB isn't the only guy on the field.
True. My bad. In spite of, in some cases.

I think that they have similar weapons though. And Rivers delivered more in the clutch.
Brady with Dallas  
#41 | 2449 days ago

Both are good offensively, but Tom Brady is the better quarterback. With that said If Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Gaffney, and Maroney all stayed Romo's numbers would go up, and his team would definetly do well. Brady would be, after dominating in the AFC, in the Weaker conference, and have a good team. If you see them offensively I think Brady's numbers would go up, just becaue he would be playing in the weaker conference. As a team the Patriots are more complete than the Cowboys. The Patriots would still be going to the Superbowl, but wihtout their indisputed leader Tom Brady, they might turn into the '90s Bills, losing four straight Superbowls they play in, while the Cowboys would have to realize that Brady will do his best to help them win no matter what it means he does. I think that the Patriots would win in this rematch If and only IF the rest of the team stayed together, only because the Patriots are so deep at every position, and the Cowboys aren't as deep.
Brady with Dallas  
#42 | 2449 days ago

Brady with Dallas.  He is much calmer in the pocket, and know how to use the resources around him.  I beleive he would make better decsions that Romo, and use Barber, Owens, and Crayton to their max potential.
Brady with Dallas  
#43 | 2441 days ago
JRE1969 (+)

Can Romo win a play off game before we put him in the same group as Brady??
Brady with Dallas  
#44 | 2439 days ago

Brady would do better with Dallas because Dallas has 2 good runningbacks compared to a so-so back in Maroney at the end of the season. He would still have the explosive receiver in T.O., a better TE in Witten, and still some good supporting receivers (Crayton, Glenn if he ever gets healthy)

Brady with Dallas  
#45 | 2439 days ago

coltfan01 wrote:

I BELIEVE IT WOULD HAVE TO BE BRADY WITH DALLAS BECAUSE NEW ENGLAND IS GOOD OFFENSIVLEY BUT ONLY OK DEFFENSIVLY BUT, DALLAS IS JUST GOOD ALL TOGETHER.  ROMO IS A GOOD QUARTERBACK AND WOULD KEEP NEW ENGLAND A GOOD TEAM BUT BRADY WOULD RAISE DALLAS FROM GOOD TO GREAT.  EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A FAN OF BRADY OR NEW ENGLAND, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY BRADY AT DALLAS.

statistically New England was way better defensivley than Dallas last year
Brady with Dallas  
#46 | 2439 days ago

coltfan01 wrote:

I BELIEVE IT WOULD HAVE TO BE BRADY WITH DALLAS BECAUSE NEW ENGLAND IS GOOD OFFENSIVLEY BUT ONLY OK DEFFENSIVLY BUT, DALLAS IS JUST GOOD ALL TOGETHER.  ROMO IS A GOOD QUARTERBACK AND WOULD KEEP NEW ENGLAND A GOOD TEAM BUT BRADY WOULD RAISE DALLAS FROM GOOD TO GREAT.  EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A FAN OF BRADY OR NEW ENGLAND, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY BRADY AT DALLAS.

YOU CAN STOP YELLING!!!

 

Hahaha...

Romo with New England  
#47 | 2438 days ago

Brady= Overrated
Romo+Jessica Simson= Iq of 97, an A!
Romo with New England  
#48 | 2438 days ago

Mike0513 wrote:
Brady= Overrated
Romo+Jessica Simson= Iq of 97, an A!
How is Brady overrated the guy plays mistake free football and wins games, You could do better than that, if you do not like guy just say that,but to come up with a stupid thing like that, just doesn't make sense, the numbers don't say he is overrated, the win/loss record dosen't say that, he is 14 -3 in postseason, last time I looked that was pretty good, and do not say his team, is great so thats why he wins REMEMBER, the most important position in football is QB, if he makes mistakes they lose, remember maybe the packers would have been in super bowl if Favre doesn't make that bonehead pass, and he got away with another one earlier in that game when player intercepted a horrible pass, and then fumbled the interception. Brady simply does not make misakes thats why he is so good, he is not as talented as half the QBs in NFL but just gets it done, remember wins and super bowls are all that counts in NFL, perfect example I am a Cardinal fan (what a shame) and Kurt Warner had a nice year for them and is capable of having monster numbers, but because he throws to mant INTs already coach Wiz has said its Leinahart job to lose next yr. because QBs that make mistakes kill  you , look at that kid from Jax, why do you think they went on that run last year Garrard did not turn over the ball, anyway I could argue this forever, bottom line can not even if its your opinion say that Brady is overrated, you can say if you think he played bad in this years super bowl, but he cannot be overrated stats do not back that up, I will shut up now but if you want to continue this I will make you look stupid so end it now
Brady with Dallas  
#49 | 2437 days ago

luckynumber12 wrote:
NE is what it is because of Brady. Throw RomoChoke in and you have....... a talented D who has a decent O.

Throw Brady to Dallas and you have a DOMINATING QB playing in the lesser conf.

They have those hot receivers because of brady. THey needed him to move to the next level. I would of course have to despise brady, in that case, not only because he played for Jerry Jones, et al. but he would be a Cowboy as well as a wolverine. The thought makes my skin crawl.



And romo has not proved a DAMN thing. P Riv got farther than he did. JEFF GARCIA got farther. no contest

are you stupid??? romo has prooved A LOT!!! this guy has made the pro-bowl both of his years as a starter, he broke the cowboys single season touchdown record, the most wins as a rookie qb, and tied 4 the most wins by a dallas qb all time, etc. etc. the list goes on. u have 2 be crazy 2 say romo is not an above-average quarterback. heck, every1 talks about brady being great, im not gonna take anything away from him, but place even matt schaub in the patriot offense and he would be great 2!!! 
Romo with New England  
#50 | 2434 days ago

dallasfan11 wrote:
are you stupid??? romo has prooved A LOT!!! this guy has made the pro-bowl both of his years as a starter, he broke the cowboys single season touchdown record, the most wins as a rookie qb, and tied 4 the most wins by a dallas qb all time, etc. etc. the list goes on. u have 2 be crazy 2 say romo is not an above-average quarterback. heck, every1 talks about brady being great, im not gonna take anything away from him, but place even matt schaub in the patriot offense and he would be great 2!!! 
Wait a minute I was giving you big ups, but remember one thing about Brady he never in his career except this year even had an alternate pro bowl rec. not well maybe Troy Brown made it one year, but go back an look who he's had for weapons, none, so i'm sure you meant this year when refering to Schaub, who I always liked even in college, because he wouldn't have put  up numbers in that offense in years past
Brady with Dallas  
#51 | 2426 days ago

Tom Brady is a play maker and as long as the team has a decent O-Line and at least one decent WR he will make that team something special. Putting Tom Brady in Dallas would be something amazing because Dallas has a pretty good O-line and they have Terrell Owens catching passes how can you go wrong with that combination?
Brady with Dallas  
#52 | 2413 days ago
SlavicSuperman (+)

Mike0513 wrote:
Brady= Overrated
Romo+Jessica Simson= Iq of 97, an A!
Leave it to a green Bay packer to say Brady is overrated.
Brady with Dallas  
#53 | 2412 days ago

mavsoccer23 wrote:
Tom Brady is a play maker and as long as the team has a decent O-Line and at least one decent WR he will make that team something special. Putting Tom Brady in Dallas would be something amazing because Dallas has a pretty good O-line and they have Terrell Owens catching passes how can you go wrong with that combination?
Agreed, because you can't go wrong
Brady with Dallas  
#54 | 2412 days ago

azcardsfan wrote:
How is Brady overrated the guy plays mistake free football and wins games, You could do better than that, if you do not like guy just say that,but to come up with a stupid thing like that, just doesn't make sense, the numbers don't say he is overrated, the win/loss record dosen't say that, he is 14 -3 in postseason, last time I looked that was pretty good, and do not say his team, is great so thats why he wins REMEMBER, the most important position in football is QB, if he makes mistakes they lose, remember maybe the packers would have been in super bowl if Favre doesn't make that bonehead pass, and he got away with another one earlier in that game when player intercepted a horrible pass, and then fumbled the interception. Brady simply does not make misakes thats why he is so good, he is not as talented as half the QBs in NFL but just gets it done, remember wins and super bowls are all that counts in NFL, perfect example I am a Cardinal fan (what a shame) and Kurt Warner had a nice year for them and is capable of having monster numbers, but because he throws to mant INTs already coach Wiz has said its Leinahart job to lose next yr. because QBs that make mistakes kill  you , look at that kid from Jax, why do you think they went on that run last year Garrard did not turn over the ball, anyway I could argue this forever, bottom line can not even if its your opinion say that Brady is overrated, you can say if you think he played bad in this years super bowl, but he cannot be overrated stats do not back that up, I will shut up now but if you want to continue this I will make you look stupid so end it now

Since when does overrated mean bad? I dont think he's a bad qb at all, i just cant fathom people putting him at the top of their list, same goes for Montana, just because of how many rings they have. Until he had Moss his numbers were nothing too impressive

Romo with New England  
#55 | 2412 days ago

Mike0513 wrote:

Since when does overrated mean bad? I dont think he's a bad qb at all, i just cant fathom people putting him at the top of their list, same goes for Montana, just because of how many rings they have. Until he had Moss his numbers were nothing too impressive

well thats what made him good...winning with barely known receivers.
Brady with Dallas  
#56 | 2412 days ago

Mike0513 wrote:

Since when does overrated mean bad? I dont think he's a bad qb at all, i just cant fathom people putting him at the top of their list, same goes for Montana, just because of how many rings they have. Until he had Moss his numbers were nothing too impressive

I agree with that all as I am saying is he does not make MISTAKES, the guy is amazing at not losing game, he does just enough to win, but that said last year was the 1st year in his whole career he had a good receiver or two, he has never played with a good rec. maybe decent but never good, and do not tell me Deon Branch is good cause he has done shit since he left NE
Brady with Dallas  
#57 | 2384 days ago

I'd say T-romo and the Pats, Brady is good, but it's because he has so much protection and time in the pocket, and even though the cowboys have a fair line, brady wouldn't do as well. Meanwhile romo would be doing better with the extra protection.  I would say a close 24-20.

 

#58 | 2384 days ago

Brady isn't the patriots, without his o-line he would jus be a decent qb, a romo who is fairly good, would have the luxry of having all the time in the world to make a play.And im not cutting down on dallas's o-line, or saying their D-line is bad, but you have to admit that the patriots o line is astounding.
#59 | 2302 days ago

(Edited by nicholas_lamey)

i believe if romo had the patriots offense and coaching and brady had the cowboys coaching and offense i still would be that brady would be the better qb he's had more experience and he just is the better qb

#60 | 2213 days ago

XOSDER wrote:
Wow you think Dallas is a more complete football team.    The Patriots have a better D than Dallas.   The Patriots are ranked #4 in D where as Dallas is # 8. The Patriots have given up 222 points as to Dallas 275 thats a Huge Difference.   Romo is a very good QB. Right up there with Brady the way he reads the Offense.  Give him a few years. Not every QB can win the Supebowl in his first year like Brady.   Brady would not make your team the Patriots.  You are missing sooo many components to be a Great team. 
A better D, The Pats have played Kansas City, New York, and gave up 38 to Miami.  The Cowboys have played Cleveland, Philadelphia, and Green Bay.  Any defense that gives up 38 to Miami is not that good a defense. 
#61 | 2110 days ago

azcardsfan wrote:
I agree with that all as I am saying is he does not make MISTAKES, the guy is amazing at not losing game, he does just enough to win, but that said last year was the 1st year in his whole career he had a good receiver or two, he has never played with a good rec. maybe decent but never good, and do not tell me Deon Branch is good cause he has done shit since he left NE
How is this poor Quality it is so accurate.
Brady with Dallas  
#62 | 2106 days ago

didn't anyone notice?  Matt Cassell had a decent first year because of the system in NE.  As much as I hate to say it, put Romo in NE and he'd thrive because of the system Billy B. put in place. 

Dallas is mediocre at best.  I'd cut T.O. for starters, the guys a cancer.  Now if you sent Moss and Welker along with Brady... its a different story all together. 

Fear not N.E. Fans.  Brady will NOT be playing for Dallas (or anywhere other than right here in Foxboro) anytime soon!

For all those Patriot haters out there... see you next year!
#63 | 2106 days ago

mdburn1 wrote:
didn't anyone notice?  Matt Cassell had a decent first year because of the system in NE.  As much as I hate to say it, put Romo in NE and he'd thrive because of the system Billy B. put in place. 

Dallas is mediocre at best.  I'd cut T.O. for starters, the guys a cancer.  Now if you sent Moss and Welker along with Brady... its a different story all together. 

Fear not N.E. Fans.  Brady will NOT be playing for Dallas (or anywhere other than right here in Foxboro) anytime soon!

For all those Patriot haters out there... see you next year!
Yea but to compare the year Brady had last yr to what Cassell did this yr. is night and day. what I am saying is last yr was the 1st time in Bradys career he had legit recievers to throw to.
Brady with Dallas  
#64 | 2073 days ago

Brady is by far better than Tony Romo. I mean their stats speak for themselves.
#65 | 1966 days ago

 brady by far. romo is a beast but brady would be more effective 
#66 | 1798 days ago

I think Brady would be able to beat New England knowing the system.  I think he is more level headed and could call his own plays and run the clock better than Romo can/could in a pressure situation.  But I don't think that Brady could survive long behind the Cowboys O-Line as they aren't that good, Brady would have to get the ball out to the WR's fast or to the backs and pray they could pick up more than 2 yards.
#67 | 1737 days ago

 
Brady with Dallas  
#68 | 611 days ago

BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!! ...lol.. It's been 5 years since this was made so how do you feel bout this now?....
#69 | 583 days ago

Romo is and will always be one of the biggest jokes in professional sports.
Brady with Dallas  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Redskins at Cow***s 10/27/14
Asked by hskrdave | NFL, WAS, DAL | 6 questions asked Today
12 predictions | Last by xtra_ill
Rank the AFC West Scoring Leaders Week #8 10/23-26/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, AFC West, SD | 4 questions asked Yesterday
16 predictions | Last by Matt1986
Rank the AFC East Scoring Leaders Week #8 10/26 /2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, AFC East, BUF | 4 questions asked Yesterday
12 predictions | Last by Michael_G
NFL**Pick-Em***Week 8**Pt.2
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, SF, IND | 8 questions asked Yesterday
40 predictions | Last by Michael_G
NFL**Pick-Em**Week 8**pt. 1
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, IND, SF | 8 questions asked Yesterday
40 predictions | Last by Michael_G