Skip to Next Poll »
159
Teacher Has Sex With 18-Year-Old Pupil Should It Be Illegal?

A high school teacher accused of having sex with a senior at his school has been cleared of any illegal wrongdoing. This week a Washington state appeals court dismissed the case brought against the 33-year-old choir teacher, ruling that state law does not ban teachers from having sex with 18-year-old students.

Teacher Has Sex With 18-Year-Old Pupil  Should It Be Illegal?  Photo

While the ick factor suggests that an 18-year-old having consensual sex is different when the partner is a school teacher, should there be a legal difference? Would you like to see this choir teacher face criminal charges?

 

| Closed on 02/19/09 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
139 Fans 
21%a. Yes. It can't be consensual because teachers have so much influence over students
32%b. No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again
17%c. No way. It's consensual and nobody's business
14%d. Let's go to Mooser's to discuss this over a couple bottles of Whiskey
3%e. I know a teacher that got away with this
14%f. Other

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
Poor Quality (9) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
  
188 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
Poor Quality (5) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#2 | 2079 days ago

If the student is 18, they are legally an adult, so you can't throw the teacher is jail.
However, considering this is blatant teacher misconduct by taking advantage of a situation where they are to a be a trusted figure to these students, they should be fired and have any teaching certification revoked.
And it needs to be attached to them somehow so they can't just go to another state and try to get a teaching license without that state knowing what they did in the past.

No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
Poor Quality (4) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
Poor Quality (9) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
Poor Quality (5) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
Poor Quality (4) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#7 | 2079 days ago
(+)

18-year-olds are very vulnerable, curious and often infatuated making them prime targets for teachers...especially when there are no consequences for teachers preying on students. Luckily most teachers wouldn't consider it, and unfortunate no one has the power to stop them if they do.
Let's go to Mooser's to discuss this over a couple bottles of Whiskey  
Poor Quality (6) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
Poor Quality (6) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#10 | 2079 days ago
(+)

I  don't think anyone here is in support of teachers banging their  students, in high school or in college. I know many colleges have policies against it. I know that most highschools do too. The problem of deciding that people are adults at 18 is that it's very arbitrary. I know 30 year olds who aren't adults yet. But I can't think of a better way to decide when someone gets to make their own decisions and deal with the consequences.
Let's go to Mooser's to discuss this over a couple bottles of Whiskey  
#11 | 2079 days ago

There's nothing illegal about it and there should not be. However it's still messed up and I'm sure it's breaks the teacher's code of conduct, therefore warranting a firing and possibly removal from the education system forever
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
Poor Quality (5) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#13 | 2079 days ago

if you are in High school you are still a kid IMO
I know a teacher that got away with this  
Poor Quality (6) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
Poor Quality (5) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#16 | 2079 days ago
Kerri (+)

When I was a junior, the history teacher, who was older than my parents, married one of the seniors. Everyone was disgusted.
I know a teacher that got away with this  
#17 | 2079 days ago

Isn't it strange how times change. Back when I was in school this only came up on a rare occasion and then it was a male teacher with a female student and they were considered dirty old men. In a case like this the teacher should have been fired. However what I don't understand is why a grown 33 year old woman would want to fool around with a 18 year old and why those women weren't around when I was 18! 

Other  
#18 | 2079 days ago
vindog (+)

This is more of a question between ethical morals versus legal rights!!  Ethically, YES, it is wrong... But legally- there is no crime committed!  Here in Nevada, the legal age of consent is 16 years old. Now I could never fathom having consensual sex with a 16 year old, but it's also not breaking the law either. As far as an 18 year old though, they are legally allowed to vote, be tried as an adult, and DIE for their Country- so I guess that the LAW considers them as adults! NO CRIME COMMITTED!
Poor Quality (4) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#20 | 2078 days ago

I AM GOING TO MOOSERS  FOR THE WHISKEY AND DISCUSSION   LOL
Let's go to Mooser's to discuss this over a couple bottles of Whiskey  
#21 | 2078 days ago

why draw the line at teachers, why not doctors and dentist with patients or coaches and athletes? But let's hang out at Mooser's place...it's always 5 o'clock there...
Let's go to Mooser's to discuss this over a couple bottles of Whiskey  
#22 | 2078 days ago

I think a reality check needs to be conducted;  Why does it have to be a "he", he (teacher) had sex with HIS student?  What if it wasn't HIS/HER student?  What if they actually met at an event, what if the student has no classes with this teacher, never sees him/her during the school day and would never have known he/she taught in the school where this adult attended?  Has anyone been to one of those high schools that are so large that you never see everyone?  If it is a male gym teacher he would not ever know that a young lady, they look so old these days, even attends his school.  Lets she isn't promiscuous, lets say they have a 6 month relationship before they get to it, then after 6 or so months they figure it out, what then? 

There's my 10 cents, used to be one cent but it costs more to put your penny's worth.
No way. It's consensual and nobody's business  
#23 | 2078 days ago

It's not illegal, nor should it be as they're consenting adults.  But that person should never be allowed to teach again.  As a steward of the community, I have to be an outstanding member.  Any toe over the line, and I will not only lose my job, but most likely never be able to work in this field again.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#24 | 2078 days ago
DABULL43 (+)

No, if the student is 18, then its legal....
Other  
#25 | 2078 days ago
RenegadeLG (+)

It's a conflict of interest. Same goes for a boss/employee. If the teacher doesn't have the student in any of their classes, and is okay dealing with the trash talk/gossip.. go ahead.
#26 | 2078 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
You say 'banging' like it's a bad thing...
.........................



Let's go to Mooser's to discuss this over a couple bottles of Whiskey  
#27 | 2078 days ago

this is not a discussion or a debate; it's really quite simple.  what happened is NOT illegal.  morality only comes into question based on what the INDIVIDUAL believes in.  it is not in anyone's "best interest" to have sex with any individual that could cost one their livelihood: meaning, losing job, money, family, or freedom.  however, it never stops anyone, and in a stud/facu case such as this one, it has only come to light b/c someone brought charges against the teacher.  that can ONLY happen if the teacher or student opens their mouth up.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#28 | 2077 days ago

Legally, 18 yrs is old enough to have sex with any age category (even if the man is 60 yrs old). This teacher should not be punish love is the ultimate thing. But if he forcefully did it then let him be charge and jail for raping.
Let's go to Mooser's to discuss this over a couple bottles of Whiskey  
Poor Quality (6) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#30 | 2077 days ago

Grneyes wrote:
i guess everybody thinks sex is a sport ! roflmao     go figure !
u mean... it's not?? 
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#31 | 2077 days ago
Jumbo (+)

(Edited by Jumbo)
 I'm nineteen and 6'2. But no one ever approached me last year. Hmmm. Now was it my dog with bad breath? Or was it my taste in bubble gum? Mystery of my life.....
And that guy should be thrown out of school.
I come from an orthodox part of the country. But I had a very rare upbringing. The thirty-three-year-old falling in love with the eighteen-year-old is glorified only by the movies. But it's not so in real life. My pa would have smacked that guy and THEN that girl...
At eighteen, you're old enough to have sex, but young enough to choose the exactly wrong person to do it with.
I'm 19 as I said. My ma told me when I was 15, Listen son, don't settle for something cheaper. Wait for the girl. No girl's gonna feel ashamed knowing she was her husband's first.
So I'm still waiting. What a mom, huh?
Guess that girl couldn't wait before she settled.
Most of these cases arise due to improper sex education. In India, talking about sex is considered taboo. Girls are more curious what happens during the 'process' and so on.
This incident may have been due to the girl's curiousity or infatuation. Maybe it was consensual. But if it was sex-in-xchange-for-grades? How can you ever detect this foul crime? Taking advantage of a teenage girl's crush - how is it different from date-rape?
I have a little baby cousin who is inseparable from me. She loves me like a brother and it makes me see red whenever I hear something like this happen to ignorant girls.
The girl can be excused for being young. You can't expect the maturity of an adult always from her.
But that guy, if he influenced the girl, he deserves suffocation in a room of dog-f*rt...
The Blade hath spoken...
Other  
#32 | 2077 days ago

Grneyes wrote:
i guess everybody thinks sex is a sport ! roflmao     go figure !
I wonder how long you have to be retired from that sport before you become eligible for the hall of fame? BTW, I don't know who decided to make it their lifelong ambition to follow you around and PQ every comment you make, but they are pretty lame... and sackless...
Other  
#33 | 2077 days ago
bmcannon1 (+)

my daughters were 18 when they were seniours in high school.......if a teacher had, had sex with either of them there would have been some serious ass kicking for that teacher. They are there to teach, not to have sex with students. On the other hand (i know u ladies will get me for saying this) if a female teacher has sex with a male student who is at least 13 or 14, i say "what a lucky ass kid he is" lol. Especially if it was that foxy blonde teacher in florida, dang she is hot. And they say it ruined the kid and he will have problems the rest of his life lol, what a crock. That kid was one lucky lil sob to be getting that.
#34 | 2077 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
I wonder how long you have to be retired from that sport before you become eligible for the hall of fame? BTW, I don't know who decided to make it their lifelong ambition to follow you around and PQ every comment you make, but they are pretty lame... and sackless...

SACKLESS??  lol!!  thas a classic!  i haven't heard that in a minute!  LMAO!

No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#35 | 2076 days ago

Legally, well, there's nothing that can be done.  The student in question is a consenting adult, that doesn't mean they're not going to make mistakes, as we all still do (heck, my last ex was a HUGE mistake).  Now with the teacher, if it was one of their students, then I agree that is a conflict of interest.  If not, if they happened to meet outside of school and had no contact in it, well, once again, there's not too much that can be done.  And I know the fathers are understandably not cool with it... of course back in my day before I retired from being King Mack they probably weren't exactly thrilled with me either... and even less thrilled when their mothers thought I was attractive as well.
Other  
#36 | 2076 days ago

RedBirdRage wrote:
Legally, well, there's nothing that can be done.  The student in question is a consenting adult, that doesn't mean they're not going to make mistakes, as we all still do (heck, my last ex was a HUGE mistake).  Now with the teacher, if it was one of their students, then I agree that is a conflict of interest.  If not, if they happened to meet outside of school and had no contact in it, well, once again, there's not too much that can be done.  And I know the fathers are understandably not cool with it... of course back in my day before I retired from being King Mack they probably weren't exactly thrilled with me either... and even less thrilled when their mothers thought I was attractive as well.
i know thas rite, pimpin!!
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#37 | 2076 days ago

this just opened up a 55 gallon barrel of whup-azz.What if the roles were reversed , and the teacher was a women?
Other  
#38 | 2076 days ago

(Edited by Big_Country78)
Jess wrote:
In normal circumstances I don't think there's anything wrong with 2 consenting adults (even if one is just 18) having sex. However, the fact that he's a teacher changes things a bit. I *think* that even some colleges frown upon their professors having relationships with students.
I'm sure they do, but once again its none of thier business.  Every university I have ever been to (4 total) there is always one professor who married one of his graduate students.

why there is such a huge invasion of privacy in this country, i will never know.

beside at the university level there are other issues at play.  in some of these specialties you have the biggest nerds of all in them.  Imagine for a momnet you are a huge physics nerd, and there are maybe 5 female in the whole physics department, and you meet one who is friendly, and respects your abilities AND loves physics too, I dont think you could help your self, and I dont think its your fault, nor any of my business.

what if its a really femine discipline like theater, you are a girl and theater is your life, and you meet that one non ghey theater guy, who loves theater as much as you do, there could be an attraction there. 
No way. It's consensual and nobody's business  
Poor Quality (4) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#40 | 2075 days ago
(+)

(Edited by )
raviraj_niranjani wrote:
sex every were & any were & with any body
go back and do spell check before derms views your post. you have been warned.

Funny thing  -I misspelled a word and derms didn't catch it
Let's go to Mooser's to discuss this over a couple bottles of Whiskey  
Poor Quality (4) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#42 | 2074 days ago
AMAZINGGRACE (+)

gideonja wrote:
Legally, 18 yrs is old enough to have sex with any age category (even if the man is 60 yrs old). This teacher should not be punish love is the ultimate thing. But if he forcefully did it then let him be charge and jail for raping.
Sex before marriage is not love it"s lust!
#43 | 2074 days ago

AMAZINGGRACE wrote:
Sex before marriage is not love it"s lust!
And lots of fun.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
Poor Quality (4) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#45 | 2073 days ago
AMAZINGGRACE (+)

Jess wrote:
Ya know, usually I just let things that you say that I don't agree with go - but I can't with this one. I'm not going to get into it with you AG because everyone has their opinions but this statement is just absurd.

It may be wrong in the bible, or wrong in your God's or Jesus's eyes to have sex before marriage but let's be rational. That has nothing to do with whether or not two people are in love with each other, and whether or not the act of "making love" is actually done with love. Sex before marriage with somebody you're in love with does not lose its value just because you're not married. And for that matter, sex AFTER marriage can be just as much "lust" as it is love. I don't necessarily condone kids running around free-nilly having sex before they know they love someone but a piece of paper (which is as simple as it is to many of us) is not a measure of love.
True love will wait to they get marry to have sex !
#46 | 2073 days ago

AMAZINGGRACE wrote:
True love will wait to they get marry to have sex !
I guess according to your standards then, I'm not truly in love with my husband of over 7 years, with whom I have a beautiful little girl (who was born before we got married, might I add). Not that I have to explain anything to you but; I was (and am) very much in love with him but I was soured on the idea of marriage, having come out of a very ugly one a little more than a year before we met. We lived together for a long time before I was ready for marriage *gasp!*

That's ok AG, you can believe what you want of course. I applaud you for having such devotion to your religion. You just need to realize that not everyone believes the same way that you do, and that doesn't make any of us wrong (including you). That just makes our beliefs different.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#47 | 2072 days ago
wittwer_jason (+)

What a way to end your school run. Hell all of the other guys inthe class are probably drawing straws to see who gets her next. Now boys of the senior class we will have a gang bang for this years final. Come fully prepared!!
No way. It's consensual and nobody's business  
#48 | 2071 days ago
Jumbo (+)

Jess wrote:
I guess according to your standards then, I'm not truly in love with my husband of over 7 years, with whom I have a beautiful little girl (who was born before we got married, might I add). Not that I have to explain anything to you but; I was (and am) very much in love with him but I was soured on the idea of marriage, having come out of a very ugly one a little more than a year before we met. We lived together for a long time before I was ready for marriage *gasp!*

That's ok AG, you can believe what you want of course. I applaud you for having such devotion to your religion. You just need to realize that not everyone believes the same way that you do, and that doesn't make any of us wrong (including you). That just makes our beliefs different.
 You're fantastic Jess...
Other  
#49 | 2067 days ago

This is not a subject of discussion as any teacher could do it,it is only conditional,if she is his student,then it is wrong cos ot os way out of teaching principles and the teacher should not be allowed to continue teaching in that school,but outside that it is not a crime and there should not be a cause for ALARM!

No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#50 | 2067 days ago

This is not a subject of discussion as any teacher could do it,it is only conditional,if she is his student,then it is wrong cos ot os way out of teaching principles and the teacher should not be allowed to continue teaching in that school,but outside that it is not a crime and there should not be a cause for ALARM!

No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#51 | 2064 days ago

Anyone who comes to a poll, randomly replies to 5 comments saying "hi, can we be friends", is the equivalent to spam to me, and therefore I got rid of them.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#52 | 2064 days ago
(+)

Seth wrote:
Anyone who comes to a poll, randomly replies to 5 comments saying "hi, can we be friends", is the equivalent to spam to me, and therefore I got rid of them.
That's what I'm talking about. Get rid of them.. Let this be known to you spammers - The "Q" is a no spam site.. Take your spam and shove it, Seth says you ain't spamming here no more.................

                   
Let's go to Mooser's to discuss this over a couple bottles of Whiskey  
#53 | 2064 days ago

....hi, can we be friends?....

(sorry, had to do it!)
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#54 | 2064 days ago
Jumbo (+)

(Edited by Jumbo)
Just_Smile wrote:
....hi, can we be friends?....

(sorry, had to do it!)


(sorry, just had to do it) ^_^
Other  
#55 | 2062 days ago
41_WILLYS (+)

This brings a whole new meaning to Extra credit !   LOL
#56 | 2062 days ago

To put it mildly, EF THE TEACHER! It's irresponsible and unethical. I don't care how much he looks like Johnny Depp or how much she looks like Natalie Portman, IT'S WRONG.

Other  
#57 | 2062 days ago
AMAZINGGRACE (+)

Just_Smile wrote:
....hi, can we be friends?....

(sorry, had to do it!)
We can !
#58 | 2060 days ago

Two adults having sex is okay, but a teacher and his student...that's just sick
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#59 | 2058 days ago

it is shameless teacher is build the character of  every student
Yes. It can't be consensual because teachers have so much influence over students  
#60 | 2056 days ago

it's wrong   shoot that teacher behind all people
Poor Quality (4) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#62 | 2053 days ago
AMAZINGGRACE (+)

erictang22 wrote:
Two adults having sex is okay, but a teacher and his student...that's just sick
1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators , nor idolaters, nor adulterers , nor homosexual , 10 nor thieves, nor coveteous, nor dunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
#63 | 2053 days ago
vindog (+)

AMAZINGGRACE wrote:
1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators , nor idolaters, nor adulterers , nor homosexual , 10 nor thieves, nor coveteous, nor dunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
Well I guess that pretty much covers EVERYONE in the entire human race.... Great job AG- you just told everyone on this planet that they aren't going to Heaven!! Even the little kid who stole the candy bar fron 7-11 isn't safe! NICE!!  LOL
#64 | 2053 days ago
AMAZINGGRACE (+)

vindog wrote:
Well I guess that pretty much covers EVERYONE in the entire human race.... Great job AG- you just told everyone on this planet that they aren't going to Heaven!! Even the little kid who stole the candy bar fron 7-11 isn't safe! NICE!!  LOL
They can repent of their sins and don't do it anymore and God would forgive them and He would not remenber that sin that they did no more !
#65 | 2053 days ago
vindog (+)

AMAZINGGRACE wrote:
They can repent of their sins and don't do it anymore and God would forgive them and He would not remenber that sin that they did no more !
I'm calling BS on this comment!   A Serial rapist/murderer would NOT be forgiven by ANYBODY- including God (if there really was one) just because they repented and never did it again. That means that the Murderer/Rapist and the victim would be chilling out together in the same place? And that is just ignorant!
#66 | 2053 days ago

I would say that it crosses the line for a teacher-student relationship and the guy should be fired.  However, it should not be illegal.  Yes, the teacher has a lot of influence over the student, but a boss has influence over his employees and there is a lot of sex going on in businesses.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#67 | 2053 days ago

More or less if a teacher tell a student - "I'll give you an A + if you have sex with me." The teacher is prostituting herself for sex. And to get into a great college you have to be an outstanding student.Then you just go thru life prostituting yourself. What kind of learning is that.
Yes. It can't be consensual because teachers have so much influence over students  
#68 | 2053 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
More or less if a teacher tell a student - "I'll give you an A + if you have sex with me." The teacher is prostituting herself for sex. And to get into a great college you have to be an outstanding student.Then you just go thru life prostituting yourself. What kind of learning is that.
True, but do we know if this teacher offered an A+?  Either way, the 18 year old is an adult and BY LAW can make his/her own decision.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#69 | 2053 days ago

mandisdad wrote:
True, but do we know if this teacher offered an A+?  Either way, the 18 year old is an adult and BY LAW can make his/her own decision.
True but if that student is pressured by parents to make good grades & if that student has a mental disability & can't distinguish right from wrong.They'll be thinking to them selves Mom & Dad will be so proud when they see I can get good grades.I have a child -we have to consistently remind her to think before she does something- is it the right thing to do or a bad choice.
Yes. It can't be consensual because teachers have so much influence over students  
#70 | 2053 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
True but if that student is pressured by parents to make good grades & if that student has a mental disability & can't distinguish right from wrong.They'll be thinking to them selves Mom & Dad will be so proud when they see I can get good grades.I have a child -we have to consistently remind her to think before she does something- is it the right thing to do or a bad choice.
And if that child has warts on their fingers and blonde hair and webbed toes and.....  Did the student involved have a mental disability?  I didn't hear that.  You can add enough circumstances to any situation if you want, but that doesn't mean that this teacher did anything illegal.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#71 | 2053 days ago

mandisdad wrote:
And if that child has warts on their fingers and blonde hair and webbed toes and.....  Did the student involved have a mental disability?  I didn't hear that.  You can add enough circumstances to any situation if you want, but that doesn't mean that this teacher did anything illegal.
I wasn't referring to the student involved in this case!! There are alot of cases out there that no one reports!! You said that an 18 year old is an adult & can make their own choices!! I'm for the teacher ,I'm for the student-The choice that it reads in my box it's not the one that I picked  - is OTHER ! Because Teacher's & students both try to take advantage of the other.But when the teacher knows the mental state of the student  - the bad teachers take advantage of them.But if they both are of clear mental state & are of legal age to make that choice & the affair doesn't happen on school grounds ,than No the teacher shouldn't of went to jail.
Yes. It can't be consensual because teachers have so much influence over students  
#72 | 2052 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
I wasn't referring to the student involved in this case!! There are alot of cases out there that no one reports!! You said that an 18 year old is an adult & can make their own choices!! I'm for the teacher ,I'm for the student-The choice that it reads in my box it's not the one that I picked  - is OTHER ! Because Teacher's & students both try to take advantage of the other.But when the teacher knows the mental state of the student  - the bad teachers take advantage of them.But if they both are of clear mental state & are of legal age to make that choice & the affair doesn't happen on school grounds ,than No the teacher shouldn't of went to jail.
I guess I just don't understand why you are bringing mental disability into this conversation if the case did not involve that.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#73 | 2052 days ago

(Edited by BikerBaby)
THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH gave me that right to bring this into the conversation.When something like this happens the mental state of that student has to be concluded in the investigation - 18 yrs old or not. The mental state of the teacher as well. 

OTHER
Yes. It can't be consensual because teachers have so much influence over students  
#74 | 2052 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH gave me that right to bring this into the conversation.When something like this happens the mental state of that student has to be concluded in the investigation - 18 yrs old or not. The mental state of the teacher as well. 

OTHER
Relax...I wasn't saying you didn't have the right to talk about the mental state of the student.  I just felt that you were adding issues into the story that were not relevant to this particular case.  I don't think there is an issue of people with mental problems...just horny people!
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#75 | 2052 days ago

mandisdad wrote:
Relax...I wasn't saying you didn't have the right to talk about the mental state of the student.  I just felt that you were adding issues into the story that were not relevant to this particular case.  I don't think there is an issue of people with mental problems...just horny people!
I agree with you there!!! As if we as parents don't have enough to worry about !!!!
Yes. It can't be consensual because teachers have so much influence over students  
#76 | 2050 days ago

The student is legally an adult...it is not child abuse.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#77 | 2046 days ago

AMAZINGGRACE wrote:
Sex before marriage is not love it"s lust!
...Says the real 40-Year-Old Virgin.
Other  
#78 | 2041 days ago

No , if they both has no problems so its fine n why should others bother about it?
#79 | 2041 days ago

destinylive2003 wrote:

This is not a subject of discussion as any teacher could do it,it is only conditional,if she is his student,then it is wrong cos ot os way out of teaching principles and the teacher should not be allowed to continue teaching in that school,but outside that it is not a crime and there should not be a cause for ALARM!

I really dont see anything wrong unless the teacher rape the student.Im 18 and going to school and the only way I can see myself  having sex with my teacher is if I allow such thing to happen.The teacher cant have sex with the student unless the student lets it happen or the teacher holds down the student and force them to have sex
#80 | 2041 days ago

destinylive2003 wrote:

This is not a subject of discussion as any teacher could do it,it is only conditional,if she is his student,then it is wrong cos ot os way out of teaching principles and the teacher should not be allowed to continue teaching in that school,but outside that it is not a crime and there should not be a cause for ALARM!

I really dont see anything wrong unless the teacher rape the student.Im 18 and going to school and the only way I can see myself  having sex with my teacher is if I allow such thing to happen.The teacher cant have sex with the student unless the student lets it happen or the teacher holds down the student and force them to have sex
#81 | 2034 days ago
Grneyes (+)

BikerBaby wrote:
More or less if a teacher tell a student - "I'll give you an A + if you have sex with me." The teacher is prostituting herself for sex. And to get into a great college you have to be an outstanding student.Then you just go thru life prostituting yourself. What kind of learning is that.
girl it dont have to be a female teacher. male teachers as well trust me i know...good thing is i never got to close to him......
#82 | 2033 days ago

It may be wrong from the teacher. In our country it's illegal. Why don't they wait untill the lady is 18 years
#83 | 2032 days ago

since the law states that you are a legal adult at 18 then it wouldnt be a jail offense,however I think it is more of a moral problem,like so many others things in our society today thing have turned away from moral and scruples towards anything that makes our desires get out of whack.when i was in school he would been ran out of town with shame.however dont take all responsabilty away from the 18 year old if she wasnt forced into it.
#84 | 2029 days ago

The part of this i have problems with, 18 or not, is the fact that the teacher is still an authority figure. At least they were when i was in school.  And as such they can influence a situation in an unethical manner.  I truly believe that a high school student should have the protection of the law until AFTER graduation day.  The distraction is simply not necessary and it seems to be increasing in my region...but then so are the instances of sexual abuse in the school enviornment.
#85 | 2029 days ago

i think it is a big shame v think teachers as god
#86 | 2017 days ago

I think that's not a big issue for the student and the teacher well for me let me know the whole story before we go on committing the two person involved in this case. So if two person have consent to its other so they do there own decision to have a sex. In our part 18 yrs old student is enough to have sex. Sometimes student flerting to there teacher or maybe teacher have a condition to their student that if she don't like to have sex to that teacher the grades will drop. But if i'm the student i will accept if what happen to my grades. But if the teacher purse him so that is the time that the teacher will punish in jail or lethal injection.
#87 | 2015 days ago

i like spam at least 3 times in every struck .
#88 | 2014 days ago

i think the teacher was tryin to get his license to teach biology and the girl was just tryin to help.

#89 | 2014 days ago

I say it is so damn messed up. I am freakin' amazed! It is very actually rather disgusting how some people can do that. I think he is sick in the head, or how they say" Enfermo en cabeza. I feel bad for the 18 year old. There must be a law against that. I'm sure that was a -RAPE-
#90 | 2014 days ago

Or maybe he wanted to prove he aint gai
#91 | 2011 days ago

mdruyan wrote:
I say it is so damn messed up. I am freakin' amazed! It is very actually rather disgusting how some people can do that. I think he is sick in the head, or how they say" Enfermo en cabeza. I feel bad for the 18 year old. There must be a law against that. I'm sure that was a -RAPE-
"I'm sure that was a -RAPE-"

Why would you make this assumption?
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#92 | 1998 days ago

A Teacher is Given the Place of a Parent because he is the person who moulds a student into a great citizen. But, if the very same teacher indulges into such activities, then such a person should not be in the teaching profession. He should be ashamed of himself.
#93 | 1998 days ago

if they both are agree  n both are adult and mature then why should ppl thinkin abt them????
#94 | 1998 days ago

 It is ethically wrong and teachers are well aware of this. It is however NOT illegal. Very complex conflict between ethics and legality. But you can not legally punish people for only a low standard of ethics. 
#95 | 1998 days ago

Ray_Gamma wrote:
 It is ethically wrong and teachers are well aware of this. It is however NOT illegal. Very complex conflict between ethics and legality. But you can not legally punish people for only a low standard of ethics. 
You pretty much took the words right out of my mouth
#96 | 1995 days ago

It's not illegal perhaps but it's so immoral....

#97 | 1995 days ago

it is legal b'coz the boy is 18 means adult. unless the boy is intrested in sex the teacher cant do any thing.
#98 | 1992 days ago

If the girl wanted it's legal
#99 | 1992 days ago
rileyjames47 (+)

(Edited by rileyjames47)
 While I don't think this is right I can honestly say if it's consensual sex it is nobody's business. On the other hand I believe it should violate some code of conduct with regard to teachers and students. However, despite my personal feelings about something like this being wrong it is not illegal.
#100 | 1991 days ago

mrswabe_1964 wrote:

It's not illegal perhaps but it's so immoral....

hi
#101 | 1988 days ago

Just_Smile wrote:
....hi, can we be friends?....

(sorry, had to do it!)
hi..,hw r u? why you cant to be a friend for me. 
#102 | 1988 days ago

pcke1954 wrote:
It may be wrong from the teacher. In our country it's illegal. Why don't they wait untill the lady is 18 years

d 18 was involved cos she needed it ,so d teacher should be set free

 

#103 | 1987 days ago

mandisdad wrote:
I would say that it crosses the line for a teacher-student relationship and the guy should be fired.  However, it should not be illegal.  Yes, the teacher has a lot of influence over the student, but a boss has influence over his employees and there is a lot of sex going on in businesses.
I totally agree with you. It's not ideal to have a teacher-student relationship coz it compromises the quality and the professionalism of the teacher. Teachers should know this better coz their jobs are on the line. this should be emphized during their induction or contract signing. In the society arena its a disgrace 
#104 | 1981 days ago

any  teacher want to have sex?  please submit photo first!!

#105 | 1981 days ago

any  teacher want to have sex?  please submit photo first!!

#106 | 1980 days ago

At the age of 18 a person is mature to have sex legally as long as a concent is made between the two paties. However, taking advantage of a pupil by a teacher is somehow immoral and againist the work ethics. teachers should act as role models to students and teach them not sex but the importance of education as a surving tool in this dynamic world. Norms (anything considered to be normal in the society politically, professionaly, religiously or morally) should be taken seriously even though there is no law to that refraning people doing that. Imagine that is your daughter how whould you say, especially in this dangerous time of HIV/AIDS?
#107 | 1979 days ago
mohamadmawad (+)

i ts too bad to say its logical for girl to have sexrelatione with her teacher this teacher must be ahuman wolf and i think if any who add his comments face this situation this will not be his thaught if the girl is his sister or relative for him

its my thaught ihope no body annoyed

thanks for all

by away its abig crime and the teacher must be bunshied even the girl over 18
#108 | 1979 days ago

why should it be illegal in the first place
if the student doesn't hav any poblem so why to blame the teacher


#109 | 1979 days ago

 When she turned 18 she ceased to be illegal. That is all.
#110 | 1978 days ago

(Edited by emadcom33)
I think it's a big mistake to this teacher, he ignore his setuation and his message to these students, Anyway, we'll see 
 
#111 | 1976 days ago

Their 18...comeon..its totally legal...let em play!!!
#112 | 1973 days ago

hi
nice to meet u
#113 | 1968 days ago

I think it is not leagal for a teacher to have sex with a student who is 18. In India Teachers are Treated with respect and dignity. I don't think it is correct.  

#114 | 1968 days ago

I think it is not leagal for a teacher to have sex with a student who is 18. In India Teachers are Treated with respect and dignity. I don't think it is correct.  

#115 | 1968 days ago

I think it is not leagal for a teacher to have sex with a student who is 18. In India Teachers are Treated with respect and dignity. I don't think it is correct.  

#116 | 1968 days ago

I think it is not leagal for a teacher to have sex with a student who is 18. In India Teachers are Treated with respect and dignity. I don't think it is correct.  

#117 | 1968 days ago

I think it is not leagal for a teacher to have sex with a student who is 18. In India Teachers are Treated with respect and dignity. I don't think it is correct.  

#118 | 1963 days ago

no heshoud not be sent to jail but the yeaching shd be stopped
#119 | 1960 days ago

i thnk ts illegal 4  teachers 2 hv a sex with students cuz it gunna break da respects btn both of them 
#120 | 1960 days ago

manevent_22 wrote:
i thnk ts illegal 4  teachers 2 hv a sex with students cuz it gunna break da respects btn both of them 
It may be unethical or immoral, but it is perfectly legal if the student is 18 years old.  The legality of it has nothing to do with breaking the respect as you put it.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#121 | 1959 days ago

vindog wrote:
This is more of a question between ethical morals versus legal rights!!  Ethically, YES, it is wrong... But legally- there is no crime committed!  Here in Nevada, the legal age of consent is 16 years old. Now I could never fathom having consensual sex with a 16 year old, but it's also not breaking the law either. As far as an 18 year old though, they are legally allowed to vote, be tried as an adult, and DIE for their Country- so I guess that the LAW considers them as adults! NO CRIME COMMITTED!
yuyirhgh         dshgk      yfbjhjiu
#122 | 1959 days ago

vindog wrote:
This is more of a question between ethical morals versus legal rights!!  Ethically, YES, it is wrong... But legally- there is no crime committed!  Here in Nevada, the legal age of consent is 16 years old. Now I could never fathom having consensual sex with a 16 year old, but it's also not breaking the law either. As far as an 18 year old though, they are legally allowed to vote, be tried as an adult, and DIE for their Country- so I guess that the LAW considers them as adults! NO CRIME COMMITTED!
yuyirhgh         dshgk      yfbjhjiu
#123 | 1959 days ago

vindog wrote:
This is more of a question between ethical morals versus legal rights!!  Ethically, YES, it is wrong... But legally- there is no crime committed!  Here in Nevada, the legal age of consent is 16 years old. Now I could never fathom having consensual sex with a 16 year old, but it's also not breaking the law either. As far as an 18 year old though, they are legally allowed to vote, be tried as an adult, and DIE for their Country- so I guess that the LAW considers them as adults! NO CRIME COMMITTED!
yuyirhgh         dshgk      yfbjhjiu
#124 | 1959 days ago

vindog wrote:
This is more of a question between ethical morals versus legal rights!!  Ethically, YES, it is wrong... But legally- there is no crime committed!  Here in Nevada, the legal age of consent is 16 years old. Now I could never fathom having consensual sex with a 16 year old, but it's also not breaking the law either. As far as an 18 year old though, they are legally allowed to vote, be tried as an adult, and DIE for their Country- so I guess that the LAW considers them as adults! NO CRIME COMMITTED!
yuyirhgh         dshgk      yfbjhjiu
#125 | 1957 days ago

their is no eyes and nose for sex,here we coultnot know the situation between the student and teacher.Here the student having 18 years old so she could aware about sex,so i think it is not illegal
#126 | 1956 days ago

Seth wrote:

If the student is 18, they are legally an adult, so you can't throw the teacher is jail.
However, considering this is blatant teacher misconduct by taking advantage of a situation where they are to a be a trusted figure to these students, they should be fired and have any teaching certification revoked.
And it needs to be attached to them somehow so they can't just go to another state and try to get a teaching license without that state knowing what they did in the past.

Y u r nt agree for Jail. As a human one can njoy sex with any one but relationship is also hv same important. In relationship between student and teacher there is some limitation. Otherwise 2morow father will also do anything with his daughter and 2day its happens. Only firing teacher from his duty is not the punishment, he should be punished at such level that in future he never do such things. U r beliving that he has sone wrong but jail is not the punishment but i feel he should be jail

#127 | 1955 days ago

rohitrparikh wrote:

Y u r nt agree for Jail. As a human one can njoy sex with any one but relationship is also hv same important. In relationship between student and teacher there is some limitation. Otherwise 2morow father will also do anything with his daughter and 2day its happens. Only firing teacher from his duty is not the punishment, he should be punished at such level that in future he never do such things. U r beliving that he has sone wrong but jail is not the punishment but i feel he should be jail

You can't put someone in jail if there was no law broken.
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#128 | 1952 days ago

I dont think its illegal while it worths

#129 | 1949 days ago

Jess wrote:
In normal circumstances I don't think there's anything wrong with 2 consenting adults (even if one is just 18) having sex. However, the fact that he's a teacher changes things a bit. I *think* that even some colleges frown upon their professors having relationships with students.
very common these days .no offence unless it is compelled or done with force
#130 | 1948 days ago

burner20 wrote:
hi..,hw r u? why you cant to be a friend for me. 
be my friendcreston
#131 | 1948 days ago

burner20 wrote:
hi..,hw r u? why you cant to be a friend for me. 
be my friendcreston
#132 | 1946 days ago

I don't think it's totaly fault of teacher only. It's not matter of age, its matter only who take profit after having s-- . it should be that nice, sweet 18 year girl.
so i think its both person are responsible same percentage of guilty as per standard.
#133 | 1946 days ago

chanduengg2004 wrote:
I don't think it's totaly fault of teacher only. It's not matter of age, its matter only who take profit after having s-- . it should be that nice, sweet 18 year girl.
so i think its both person are responsible same percentage of guilty as per standard.
"profit"????  What are you talking about?
No. The teacher shouldn't go to jail, but he should never teach again  
#134 | 1942 days ago

Every individual has their own liberty of do, and dont.....and there is no interference for that. But that particular(individuals liberty) must not pave the way to affect others liberty. According to me both teacher and student are guilty....because both has comitted sin(Before Marrige no sex/ no extra marital relationships) thats all.
#135 | 1939 days ago

Having sex is not a big deal, as long as both partners are not in drugs...hikhikhik, the most important is, they are happy for what the have done. You can't stop the true sinario of today's happining, maybe by the past years, we can say so.
#136 | 1939 days ago
elangoprt (+)

no.  The 18 year old student is also equally responsible.  But, the teacher should not do it with a student (Ethically wrong)
#137 | 1933 days ago

hi, how do u do?
#138 | 1933 days ago
lawallen16 (+)

BikerBaby wrote:
I agree with you there!!! As if we as parents don't have enough to worry about !!!!
Ya just gotta figure the glorifications each person feels justices renders according to the worlds view-point, 18-SEX (legal-Hoo-raw!) 18-tobacco,drinking and voting (illegal) so where exactly does a minor appear?? Seems like some nosology type effecting our nations ability to choose right from wrong....lol....if the teacher had sex with that student, just how many had the teacher orally instructed before her/him at high-noon...lol....or afterschool private sessions....if anyone knows we are responsible and accountable for our (own) actions..whether ~right or wrong~ and we must live with those throughout our human-life..of course some take meds or neat drugs to forget somethings....but all in all, where does the human race really draw a line....hopefully not on a mirror...lol....but gosh....com'on, if your daughter was the student...what view would create upon your heart..lol...hopefully not money for supporting her while she grew up in your house...your own flesh..may as well (bend it over) and let the teacher take it on over....eweeeee....yuk....blah!!!!....this is the most words i writ since being a fan....and to see how some view such sexually roor-back attitudes of either moral or immoral renders thoughout mankinds history.....thank goodness for the Devil huh...lol
#139 | 1932 days ago

well the girl is eighteen yeah but it depends on whether it was sex or rape. if it was rape the man should not only be dismissed from the teaching profession but should also be exiled from the world. Girls are sacred and if you force yourself on a girl,... then you dont belong to this world perhaps yoou should go to VENUS!!!!!
#140 | 1930 days ago

I don't agree with this one
#141 | 1929 days ago

He is there to teach the lil beauty..she is there to learn...lesson 1.....gently place the ba**s into the mouth and hummmmmm!! lol!
Over here in England it is legal to have sex at 16..so 18 is like YEAH AND???
On a professional level it should be looked at maybe!
But love/lust can happen anywhere/anytime/anyplace..that's just life!
#142 | 1928 days ago

ice701 wrote:
Bottom Line......................18 yr old can do the following..........
1. Join any branch of the military that they chose, without parents permission.
2. they are tried as an adult for any crime that they may commit.
3. Many have died in wars that they didn't start.
4. They are able to buy cigarettes.
5. Some states that have a curfew; is no longer applicable. to them.

So, why is this even a question...........let the young men of America get theirs, and if it is by a more mature lady then...........that's bonus.  And Ladies don't think that this is going to leave you out.  Now the young man should know how to pleasure his high school sweetheart, if he had a good teacher!!!!!!!

You are good, above all, smart...........
#143 | 1925 days ago

ya u ryte babes after 18 he can do anything yaar
#144 | 1911 days ago

they are both adults and they have a right to do whatever they want to with eachother and who really gives a crap if he or she is a teacher or not?! Just because they are a teacher doesnt mean they arent a normal person!
#145 | 1911 days ago

they are both adults and they have a right to do whatever they want to with eachother and who really gives a crap if he or she is a teacher or not?! Just because they are a teacher doesnt mean they arent a normal person!
#146 | 1911 days ago

missgirly93 wrote:
well the girl is eighteen yeah but it depends on whether it was sex or rape. if it was rape the man should not only be dismissed from the teaching profession but should also be exiled from the world. Girls are sacred and if you force yourself on a girl,... then you dont belong to this world perhaps yoou should go to VENUS!!!!!
or better yet they should go to heck.
#147 | 1911 days ago

missgirly93 wrote:
well the girl is eighteen yeah but it depends on whether it was sex or rape. if it was rape the man should not only be dismissed from the teaching profession but should also be exiled from the world. Girls are sacred and if you force yourself on a girl,... then you dont belong to this world perhaps yoou should go to VENUS!!!!!
or better yet they should go to heck.
#148 | 1911 days ago

Teacher is crazy and should be sacked like a bag o weed
#149 | 1909 days ago
mariiami41 (+)

Keeter wrote:
.........................



my name is pice please my dear i have important to tell you and i will like to send you my pics ok my email piceobung@yahoo.com
#150 | 1909 days ago
mariiami41 (+)

Keeter wrote:
.........................



my name is pice please my dear i have important to tell you and i will like to send you my pics ok my email piceobung@yahoo.com
#151 | 1904 days ago

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China??
#152 | 1896 days ago

It's more like "You don't sh*t on your own Brain"!!! You know damn well the teacher gives the student an "A" for having sex, but so what if the student graduates & can't read or whatever the subject that was "supposed" to be being taught. I don't have any children, but I can guarantee you I'd take the law into my own hands if the student was my child - regardless of this "consentual" nonsense.  This is BEYOND wrong even if it's not illegal no matter how you view it, not to mention immoral. A 33 t.o. teacher was only thinking to get his/her rocks off with a student HALF his/her age, never once considering the permanent scar it was going to leave embedded in the student's mind for the rest of the student's life, then when the student goes postal 15 - 20 years from now everyone will look back on this & say we "should've" done x , y , or z  - In "my" opinion, revoke ANY & EVERY possibility of the teacher EVER getting to teach again AND make the student take the class over again, even if it prevents him/her from graduating - I guarantee you'd hear a hell of alot less of this kind of BS happening.  
#153 | 1895 days ago
daddy_loves_kaleb1 (+)

I dont think it should be illegal where were those teachers when i was in school I would have been a honor student!
#154 | 1871 days ago

Teacher ma be singel . our else he is morthen 45 age .. so mabe he feel that past age  . with sex 18, .,but must teacher want avoid like this citywation. be coz of  teacher   r   a   teaching nolagy. its now like sexlogy..............what do ?
#155 | 1870 days ago

that's true, wonder why thy do it
#156 | 1864 days ago

yupp i think the guy should just never teach again... i mean if it was forced he should go to jail but if it was her choice i dont care what the heck they do to the guy as long as school never see his face ever again...
#157 | 1858 days ago

(Edited by Dolaman)
In my opinion i think the girl she is matured she knows every thing bud and good.If it could be raping that a different story but just sex it means that there were no forceness in there,She accept it and they enjoy  it. 
#158 | 1853 days ago

there is no doubt that both teacher and student are adult but  the teachers should not have sex with their students because teaching is a very respectable and reasonable profession , so having sex with the students spoils the dignity of this profession thats why  teachers should not be encouraged to do so other wise teachers will commit crimes  trying have sex with the students without the willingness of students and it might be possible field of education will become unsafe
#159 | 1843 days ago

 hell no its not ligl he sould go to jail like all the others have had to
#160 | 1841 days ago

personally i find it just revolting that this is legal... shooore she might be an adult to the law but not to me. shes 18 for petes sake!!!! its not like she can even drink!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey and u know what the teacher knew that he would get away with it so he just went ahead and did it. its not as if the teacher is the only one to blame here i mean the kid (and im calling her that cuz she is one) accepted!!!!!!!! if i had to say anything to her it would be: what the heck is WRONG with you!
#161 | 1840 days ago

Ok, if some people doesn't want that teacher to go to jail, then stop him from teaching for god's sake..... who knows he might do it again and again and again for the nth time, because he was not being punished. And if ever that teacher had a daughter, i hope and pray that her poor daughter won't experience the same (let's see how he would feel!)
#162 | 1840 days ago

Jess wrote:
In normal circumstances I don't think there's anything wrong with 2 consenting adults (even if one is just 18) having sex. However, the fact that he's a teacher changes things a bit. I *think* that even some colleges frown upon their professors having relationships with students.
 What is considered as "legal" may not be morally and ethically correct. A teacher is respected because he imparts knowledge to live life with good ethics and morals, so legally it may not be a crime, but ethics say  and caution the society that we are straying from what is right.
#163 | 1832 days ago

Jess wrote:
In normal circumstances I don't think there's anything wrong with 2 consenting adults (even if one is just 18) having sex. However, the fact that he's a teacher changes things a bit. I *think* that even some colleges frown upon their professors having relationships with students.
I agree 100%
#164 | 1832 days ago

Jess wrote:
In normal circumstances I don't think there's anything wrong with 2 consenting adults (even if one is just 18) having sex. However, the fact that he's a teacher changes things a bit. I *think* that even some colleges frown upon their professors having relationships with students.
I agree 100%
#165 | 1830 days ago
sherribaby88 (+)

33 year old teacher, 18 year old student.. both are consenting adults, and 18 is considered adult, so what is the problem?
#166 | 1823 days ago
Dragon_Girl (+)

 18 may be considered adult by age, but anybody who chooses to do something so nasty and stupid is not really an adult in maturity. I also think that was very wrong of the teacher to take advantage of a probably awkward, vulnerable girl like that, especially one entrusted to their care as a student.
#167 | 1823 days ago

Hey when I was a young guy in high school, I fantasized on getting it on with my homeroom teacher. She was tall and long hair and quite sexy for a 30 yr. old. I found a way to be close to her as much as I could by repairing her car in shop class and keeping it clean. The fantasy finally paid off upon graduation she gave me a gold pen and pencil set and the biggest and longest french kiss I ever had when I was a kid. I'll never forget her. Oh yea I was 17 going in the service to Vietnam right after high school too!  So is it wrong for the teacher to have sex with the student I guess it is if they don't consent but at 18 you can die for your country too!
#168 | 1823 days ago

Hey when I was a young guy in high school, I fantasized on getting it on with my homeroom teacher. She was tall and long hair and quite sexy for a 30 yr. old. I found a way to be close to her as much as I could by repairing her car in shop class and keeping it clean. The fantasy finally paid off upon graduation she gave me a gold pen and pencil set and the biggest and longest french kiss I ever had when I was a kid. I'll never forget her. Oh yea I was 17 going in the service to Vietnam right after high school too!  So is it wrong for the teacher to have sex with the student I guess it is if they don't consent but at 18 you can die for your country too!
#169 | 1823 days ago

Hey when I was a young guy in high school, I fantasized on getting it on with my homeroom teacher. She was tall and long hair and quite sexy for a 30 yr. old. I found a way to be close to her as much as I could by repairing her car in shop class and keeping it clean. The fantasy finally paid off upon graduation she gave me a gold pen and pencil set and the biggest and longest french kiss I ever had when I was a kid. I'll never forget her. Oh yea I was 17 going in the service to Vietnam right after high school too!  So is it wrong for the teacher to have sex with the student I guess it is if they don't consent but at 18 you can die for your country too!
#170 | 1823 days ago
tigerlillychubb (+)

Yes and I remember sexy Rexy my highschool teacher! I still get goose bumps but he was very married and straight as an arrow. I can say the girls always tried to get close to sexy!
#171 | 1810 days ago

The ACT done by both the teacher and the student is NOT ILLEGAL  taking into consideration  their ages  33 and 18 and this am sure ARE BOTH  CONSENSUAL and I consider this as nobody's business.
#172 | 1809 days ago

The Student is a Bad Girl.  She should have resisted or raise alarm, but since she concerted and enjoyed it she has no remedy at law.  Unless she can prove she was raped.
#173 | 1800 days ago

Kerri wrote:
When I was a junior, the history teacher, who was older than my parents, married one of the seniors. Everyone was disgusted.
Disgusting to me and where are the teachers MORALS ?
#174 | 1777 days ago

(Edited by ekestephen)
Kerri wrote:
When I was a junior, the history teacher, who was older than my parents, married one of the seniors. Everyone was disgusted.
That is because the young girl love the old teacher but in this case, if the teacher did not force the student into this act, i think the teacher did not commit any crime. But if on the contrary, the teacher forced the student into this act for exchange of marks, i put it to you that "it is reaping" and the teacher should be punished for that so as to teach other teachers who have the intention of doing the same thing a lesson.
#175 | 1768 days ago

why do we like illegal things...its unfortunate 4 da kid punish da teacher shame on her...u want it pay 4 it.
#176 | 1758 days ago

Is it "unethical" is the question. Humans react humanly and when it comes to what a certain person wants that bad, all rational thinking is closeted. Infactuation can be harmful, but the rewards are so great to some people. So, what are you willing to risk to get what you want? hmmmm
#177 | 1750 days ago

Let me add, I also had a beautiful teacher and was enamored! I was the smartest in her class and she let me grade the homework and tests. As much as I remember, she didn't cross the line but I wanted to. At the end of the school year I gave her a kiss and that was that. I would have never told on her but I guess, children act as such. Maybe I would have told on myself. If she had sex with me it would have been great for me. Definitely bad for her. My male friends would have been jealous and told, the girls would have liked me because of the experience. My Dad wouldn't have cared, my mother would have killed. There's no winner, especially when the older person would have found out that the child would eventually GROW out of infactuation with the perpetrator.
#178 | 1725 days ago

The problem is, will that girl ever again concentrate with her study? Was the teacher teaching or seducing her? Who is loosing and who is gaining? I think the girl should go an extra mile in her brain.
#179 | 1723 days ago

Legal charges no, no laws were broken, professional sanctions, yes up to and including termination.
#180 | 1723 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
Immoral? Yes (extremely) Illegal? Nope.
Short, sweet and accurate.
#181 | 1664 days ago


As a Canadian high school student, I am not against this kind of relationship. As long as the parties involved are mature about it and keep it secretive, personally, it does not bother me (mostly because it's not illegal). In fact, I'd prefer if teachers did not have such a strict code of conduct. On the other hand, students could just wait until they graduate; problem solved. Maybe it's out of vulnerability- i don' t know. If you knew how it felt to be attracted to a teacher, you probably would view this differently. However, I do not support teachers having sexual realtionships with students under eighteen years of age. That's veryyyyyyy inappropriate.
#182 | 1648 days ago

he cant understand what he did,if some one did the same thing wth his daughter then only  he will know what exatly he did.
#183 | 1635 days ago

thazinsoe21 wrote:
hi
nice to meet u
Come again please,   Are you lost ?  This is a sports site and not a dating site Sir.
#184 | 1307 days ago

Only God has right to Judge!!!
#185 | 1304 days ago

Seth wrote:

If the student is 18, they are legally an adult, so you can't throw the teacher is jail.
However, considering this is blatant teacher misconduct by taking advantage of a situation where they are to a be a trusted figure to these students, they should be fired and have any teaching certification revoked.
And it needs to be attached to them somehow so they can't just go to another state and try to get a teaching license without that state knowing what they did in the past.

If the student is 18, they are legally an adult, so you can't throw the teacher is jail.
However, considering it that teacher's misconduct by taking advantage of a situation or student's choice? if teacher is done by force give him punishment not to teach more and if student like to fun with him than give him a chance to merry with her.
#186 | 1304 days ago

Seth wrote:

If the student is 18, they are legally an adult, so you can't throw the teacher is jail.
However, considering this is blatant teacher misconduct by taking advantage of a situation where they are to a be a trusted figure to these students, they should be fired and have any teaching certification revoked.
And it needs to be attached to them somehow so they can't just go to another state and try to get a teaching license without that state knowing what they did in the past.

If the student is 18, they are legally an adult, so you can't throw the teacher is jail.
However, considering it that teacher's misconduct by taking advantage of a situation or student's choice? if teacher is done by force give him punishment not to teach more and if student like to fun with him than give him a chance to merry with her.
#187 | 1304 days ago

Awesome another poll that's over 2 years old
#188 | 1255 days ago

Jess wrote:
I guess according to your standards then, I'm not truly in love with my husband of over 7 years, with whom I have a beautiful little girl (who was born before we got married, might I add). Not that I have to explain anything to you but; I was (and am) very much in love with him but I was soured on the idea of marriage, having come out of a very ugly one a little more than a year before we met. We lived together for a long time before I was ready for marriage *gasp!*

That's ok AG, you can believe what you want of course. I applaud you for having such devotion to your religion. You just need to realize that not everyone believes the same way that you do, and that doesn't make any of us wrong (including you). That just makes our beliefs different.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 25 comments | Last by ohwell_
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/25/14
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Filter Error 9/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/23/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by Beaneaters