Skip to Next Poll »
29
Top 10 NFL Head Coaches for 2009-2010 season
If you want to see the list and there career records:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/coach
| Closed on 08/17/09 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | NFL, AFC East, NFC North | Opinion List
Team Breakout:
Rank69 FansAvg (1st)
1.Bill Belichick (Patriots)7.4 (30)
2.Mike Tomlin (Steelers)6.4 (15)
3.Jeff Fisher (Titans)5.7 (6)
4.Tom Coughlin (Giants)4.0 (1)
5.Andy Reid (Eagles)3.8 (1)
6.Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)2.5
7.Sean Payton (Saints)1.8 (1)
8.Wade Phillips (Cowboys)1.8 (1)
9.Lovie Smith (Bears)1.7 (1)
10.Tony Sparano (Dolphins)1.6
Also receiving votes:John Harbaugh (Ravens)1.6
Mike Smith (Falcons)1.6
Brad Childress (Vikings)1.4 (1)
John Fox (Panthers)1.4
Jim Caldwell (Colts)1.3 (3)
Gary Kubiak (Texans)1.2
Mike Singletary (49ers)1.1 (1)
Norv Turner (Chargers)1.1 (2)
Jack Del Rio (Jags)1.0 (1)
Josh McDaniels (Broncos)0.9 (1)
Jim L. Mora (Seahawks)0.8 (2)
Marvin Lewis (BenGALS)0.8
Dick Jauron (Bills)0.7
Jim Zorn (Redskins)0.7
Tom Cable (Raiders)0.7 (3)
Eric Mangini (Browns)0.6
Rex Ryan (Jets)0.5
Todd Haley (Chiefs)0.4
Steve Spagnuolo (Giants)0.3
Jim Schwartz (Lions)0.3
Raheem Morris (Buccs)0.2

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1902 days ago

Would put Belichick as number one, but only with asterisk by his name ( * = cheater)...
1. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Norv Turner (Chargers)  4. Andy Reid (Eagles)  5. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  6. John Fox (Panthers)  7. Sean Payton (Saints)  8. Lovie Smith (Bears)  9. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  10. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  
  
34 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1902 days ago

Would put Belichick as number one, but only with asterisk by his name ( * = cheater)...
1. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Norv Turner (Chargers)  4. Andy Reid (Eagles)  5. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  6. John Fox (Panthers)  7. Sean Payton (Saints)  8. Lovie Smith (Bears)  9. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  10. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  
#2 | 1901 days ago

The ONLY coach you missed is my favorite team's coach lol Mike McCarthy of the Packers lmao
#3 | 1901 days ago

barcelona is the leading team in the world.no one can doubt it
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Dick Jauron (Bills)  3. Wade Phillips (Cowboys)  4. Jim Schwartz (Lions)  5. Gary Kubiak (Texans)  6. Rex Ryan (Jets)  7. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  8. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  9. Jim Zorn (Redskins)  10. Andy Reid (Eagles)  
#4 | 1901 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
Would put Belichick as number one, but only with asterisk by his name ( * = cheater)...
Jeff Fisher over Bellicheck huh?  Interesting.
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#5 | 1901 days ago

Wouldnt it seem logical to put the coaches that have coached those specific teams on the list.. I mean, I cant rate the Colts or the Bucs coach considering, they have yet to coach them in a season.. I'm just saying
1. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  2. Andy Reid (Eagles)  3. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  4. Norv Turner (Chargers)  5. John Fox (Panthers)  6. Sean Payton (Saints)  7. Lovie Smith (Bears)  8. Wade Phillips (Cowboys)  9. Tony Sparano (Dolphins)  10. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  
#6 | 1901 days ago

Fisher = most underrated coach (IMO)
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  3. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Andy Reid (Eagles)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  8. John Fox (Panthers)  9. Tony Sparano (Dolphins)  10. Mike Smith (Falcons)  
#7 | 1901 days ago

I've never understood the love affair for this guy.  6 Playoff appearances in 15 years?  I mean really?
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#8 | 1901 days ago

jjh8857 wrote:
Jeff Fisher over Bellicheck huh?  Interesting.
Same here.
1. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  2. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  3. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  4. Mike Smith (Falcons)  5. Steve Spagnuolo (Giants)  6. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  7. Mike Singletary (49ers)  8. Norv Turner (Chargers)  9. Brad Childress (Vikings)  10. Gary Kubiak (Texans)  
#9 | 1901 days ago

jjh8857 wrote:
I've never understood the love affair for this guy.  6 Playoff appearances in 15 years?  I mean really?
Name me his top tier players besides Eddie George and Keith Bulluck...how often has he lost 10 games or more?
1. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  2. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  3. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  4. Mike Smith (Falcons)  5. Steve Spagnuolo (Giants)  6. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  7. Mike Singletary (49ers)  8. Norv Turner (Chargers)  9. Brad Childress (Vikings)  10. Gary Kubiak (Texans)  
#10 | 1901 days ago

I'm honestly shocked that John Harbaugh isn't higher.....he took Joe Flacco, who wasn't even expected to start, and made him into a franchise QB, and took his team to the AFC championship....last time i checked that takes good coaching even with the number 2 defense in the league...
#11 | 1900 days ago

I've come to expect ridiculous posts like this from the people here but this one really takes the cake.  The question isn't who is the best coach in the NFL, that's easy, it's Bellicheck & it's not even close.  The real question is who is the distant #2.  I didn't think it was a popularity contest, I mean facts are facts.  The guy has 3 Rings.  Who else even has 2 among active coaches?
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#12 | 1900 days ago

He's lost 10 games or more twice.  But again 6 playoff apearances in 15 years?  You're rewarding mediocrity.  What's your standard?  And what in the world makes Fisher 'better' than Bellicheck?
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#13 | 1900 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
jjh8857 wrote:
He's lost 10 games or more twice.  But again 6 playoff apearances in 15 years?  You're rewarding mediocrity.  What's your standard?  And what in the world makes Fisher 'better' than Bellicheck?
What in the world makes Fisher 'better' = X
 Belichick + 'dreaded asterisk beside name'  = Character Value <  X

Once * = cheater was introduced into the Belichick equation, other Belichick values became null and void.
#14 | 1900 days ago

Hard to find 10 good ones..so many New England exes  who have never done anything..outside Foxboro
1. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  2. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  3. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  4. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  5. Mike Smith (Falcons)  6. Wade Phillips (Cowboys)  7. Andy Reid (Eagles)  8. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  9. Lovie Smith (Bears)  10. Mike Singletary (49ers)  
#15 | 1900 days ago

How is Wade Phillips in the Top Ten??! He's more of a de facto coach.
1. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  2. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  3. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  4. Mike Smith (Falcons)  5. Steve Spagnuolo (Giants)  6. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  7. Mike Singletary (49ers)  8. Norv Turner (Chargers)  9. Brad Childress (Vikings)  10. Gary Kubiak (Texans)  
#16 | 1900 days ago

Fisher cheated on his wife too.  Besides it's the best coach list not best guy.  Next issue...Based on coaching accomplishments what makes Fisher better than Bellicheck?  You bitter fanboys don't have an answer.  Besides Bellicheck has no asterisk next to his name.  Only in your fantasies.
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#17 | 1898 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
Would put Belichick as number one, but only with asterisk by his name ( * = cheater)...
I would give him #1 cheater
1. Mike Singletary (49ers)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Jim Caldwell (Colts)  4. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  5. Sean Payton (Saints)  6. Jim Schwartz (Lions)  7. Steve Spagnuolo (Giants)  8. Gary Kubiak (Texans)  9. Todd Haley (Chiefs)  10. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  
#18 | 1898 days ago

There's not a bigger 49er Fan than me but Samurai Mike is a better coach than Bellicheck?  I mean really...
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#19 | 1898 days ago

jjh8857 wrote:
Fisher cheated on his wife too.  Besides it's the best coach list not best guy.  Next issue...Based on coaching accomplishments what makes Fisher better than Bellicheck?  You bitter fanboys don't have an answer.  Besides Bellicheck has no asterisk next to his name.  Only in your fantasies.
So Bonds and McGuire and Sosa are the best baseball players all-time right? Hell, if I knew what the next team play was, I could coach that team to a superbowl. Bellicheat is a chump, an ...hole.....and a cheater. Marvin Lewis is a better coach than he is.....
1. Sean Payton (Saints)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. John Harbaugh (Ravens)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Andy Reid (Eagles)  7. Mike Smith (Falcons)  8. Tony Sparano (Dolphins)  9. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  10. Mike Singletary (49ers)  
#20 | 1898 days ago

RespectTheStar wrote:
So Bonds and McGuire and Sosa are the best baseball players all-time right? Hell, if I knew what the next team play was, I could coach that team to a superbowl. Bellicheat is a chump, an ...hole.....and a cheater. Marvin Lewis is a better coach than he is.....
Bonds is the best player I have ever seen.  Marvin Lewis...really?  A chump, an asshole?  Again bitter fanboy behavior.  You guys are truly delusional. 
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#21 | 1898 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
jjh8857 wrote:
Fisher cheated on his wife too.  Besides it's the best coach list not best guy.  Next issue...Based on coaching accomplishments what makes Fisher better than Bellicheck?  You bitter fanboys don't have an answer.  Besides Bellicheck has no asterisk next to his name.  Only in your fantasies.
"Fisher cheated on his wife too."   Belichick was caught and publicly exposed as being an NFL cheater. Why'd you use the word "too"...unless you are pointing out that, in addition to being a known cheater in the NFL, Belichick cheated on his wife "too"?   As pointed out in the next paragraph, you stated that this post was about NFL coaches, not the "guys" who happen to be the coaches. What does Belichick's marital fidelity, or that of any other coach, have to do with this poll?

"Besides it's the best coach list not best guy.  Next issue...Based on coaching accomplishments what makes Fisher better than Bellicheck? "  Current issue...still...based on cheating as an NFL coach, and regardless of marital status, there are currently 31 other NFL coaches that are presumed to be "better" than Belichick...in that none of the other 31 NFL coaches have been caught breaking NFL rules like Belichick was caught blatantly doing, and then lying about it to cover. 

"You bitter fanboys don't have an answer.  Besides Bellicheck has no asterisk next to his name.  Only in your fantasies."  Apparently you have a difficult time understanding that there is not a question, at all, about which current NFL coach was caught cheating, had to pay a $500,000 fine as a result, and because of his actions, caused his team to suffer a $250,000 fine and the loss of a first round draft choice.  There is no need for anyone to have an answer for why Belichick broke the rules...except for the perpetrator himself, Belichick.  As for fantasizing, if you keep dreaming about being his Belichickie-boy, you might want to picture how his name looks when spelled correctly.
#22 | 1897 days ago

(Edited by jjh8857)
HouTxFan wrote:
"Fisher cheated on his wife too."   Belichick was caught and publicly exposed as being an NFL cheater. Why'd you use the word "too"...unless you are pointing out that, in addition to being a known cheater in the NFL, Belichick cheated on his wife "too"?   As pointed out in the next paragraph, you stated that this post was about NFL coaches, not the "guys" who happen to be the coaches. What does Belichick's marital fidelity, or that of any other coach, have to do with this poll?

"Besides it's the best coach list not best guy.  Next issue...Based on coaching accomplishments what makes Fisher better than Bellicheck? "  Current issue...still...based on cheating as an NFL coach, and regardless of marital status, there are currently 31 other NFL coaches that are presumed to be "better" than Belichick...in that none of the other 31 NFL coaches have been caught breaking NFL rules like Belichick was caught blatantly doing, and then lying about it to cover. 

"You bitter fanboys don't have an answer.  Besides Bellicheck has no asterisk next to his name.  Only in your fantasies."  Apparently you have a difficult time understanding that there is not a question, at all, about which current NFL coach was caught cheating, had to pay a $500,000 fine as a result, and because of his actions, caused his team to suffer a $250,000 fine and the loss of a first round draft choice.  There is no need for anyone to have an answer for why Belichick broke the rules...except for the perpetrator himself, Belichick.  As for fantasizing, if you keep dreaming about being his Belichickie-boy, you might want to picture how his name looks when spelled correctly.
Yawn.  You still haven't made a case as to why someone else is a better coach which i thought was the point of the poll.  I said it once, I'll say it again: bitter fanboy behavior.  Confusing what your personal preferences with facts. 

Do any of the other 31 coaches have 3 SB rings?
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#23 | 1897 days ago

You guys all brought up the facts that he is a 'bad guy' & I used that to point out that the Hoodie isn't the only one guilty of poor choices.  Next issue...
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#24 | 1897 days ago

jjh8857 wrote:
Yawn.  You still haven't made a case as to why someone else is a better coach which i thought was the point of the poll.  I said it once, I'll say it again: bitter fanboy behavior.  Confusing what your personal preferences with facts. 

Do any of the other 31 coaches have 3 SB rings?
Giggle. You still think you've got a case...aside from the bad case of man-love , and confusing your personal infatuation   with something that will make a known fact go away. 

You know  ...you're probably right...just keep repeating, "I said it once, I'll say it again...", and there will be at least one of you who believes it.
#25 | 1897 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
jjh8857 wrote:
Yawn.  You still haven't made a case as to why someone else is a better coach which i thought was the point of the poll.  I said it once, I'll say it again: bitter fanboy behavior.  Confusing what your personal preferences with facts. 

Do any of the other 31 coaches have 3 SB rings?
poll: a sample of public opinion; a voting or expressing of opinion by individuals

"You guys all brought up the facts..."  Yes, believe it or not, some people like to base their opinion on facts other than the ones you've handpicked to support your personal preference.

"poor choice"   =   your opinion    =    "cheater"   =   my opinion     No opinion is greater than or lesser than another...they are opinions, and all are of equal value no matter how many times you say "Next issue...".   Just wondering...assuming you remember this isn't your poll, why do you think you get to change the issue?
#26 | 1897 days ago

(Edited by torie)

Its only cheating if you get caught.  Belichick got caught and his image will forever be tarnished.  However, he has won 3 out of 4 superbowls and as much as I hate to say it, he belongs near the top of the list (behind Tomlin).  In the end it comes down to winning. 

And Wade Phillips has no business being in the top 10.  He is a glorified assistant coach behind the decisions of Jones.  He blows leads and has had historic colapses in the last months of the regular season.  The only reason he is currently listed 7th is due to the amount of Dallas Cryboys fans on the Q.

1. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  2. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  3. John Harbaugh (Ravens)  4. Mike Smith (Falcons)  5. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  6. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  7. Andy Reid (Eagles)  8. Tony Sparano (Dolphins)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#27 | 1897 days ago

jjh8857 wrote:
Bonds is the best player I have ever seen.  Marvin Lewis...really?  A chump, an asshole?  Again bitter fanboy behavior.  You guys are truly delusional. 
"Bonds is the best player... "   This one statement automaticly disqualifies anything you say from being taking seriously. LOL. Question: do you remeber when Belicheck was coaching the browns? How'd that go?
1. Sean Payton (Saints)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. John Harbaugh (Ravens)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Andy Reid (Eagles)  7. Mike Smith (Falcons)  8. Tony Sparano (Dolphins)  9. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  10. Mike Singletary (49ers)  
#28 | 1897 days ago

(Edited by jjh8857)
RespectTheStar wrote:
"Bonds is the best player... "   This one statement automaticly disqualifies anything you say from being taking seriously. LOL. Question: do you remeber when Belicheck was coaching the browns? How'd that go?
So you don't think Bonds was a great player?  This thread continues to spiral down the toilet. 

What does his tenure with the Browns have to do with anything?  The guy has 3 rings for chrissakes.  You people confuse what you don't like with the facts.  It's sad really.
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#29 | 1896 days ago

No, I dont think bonds was a great player...he was an is a cheater. If he was a great player, he wouldnt be at home on his couch, being blacklisted by a sport trying to clean up their image. Bonds has the most hallowed sports record in the history or records, and yet he cant find a job. The fact that Bellicheat had a horrendus coaching career with Browns only futher proves why he's not a great coach, unless he's cheating. You, my friend are the only person confusing fact with fiction. You continue to ignore the fact that he has been caught and admitted to cheating. You like the idea that he has 3 rings, and dont like the fact he's a CHEATER. Your the only sad case here.
1. Sean Payton (Saints)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. John Harbaugh (Ravens)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Andy Reid (Eagles)  7. Mike Smith (Falcons)  8. Tony Sparano (Dolphins)  9. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  10. Mike Singletary (49ers)  
#30 | 1896 days ago

RespectTheStar wrote:
No, I dont think bonds was a great player...he was an is a cheater. If he was a great player, he wouldnt be at home on his couch, being blacklisted by a sport trying to clean up their image. Bonds has the most hallowed sports record in the history or records, and yet he cant find a job. The fact that Bellicheat had a horrendus coaching career with Browns only futher proves why he's not a great coach, unless he's cheating. You, my friend are the only person confusing fact with fiction. You continue to ignore the fact that he has been caught and admitted to cheating. You like the idea that he has 3 rings, and dont like the fact he's a CHEATER. Your the only sad case here.
You have Sean Payton first? I see that team a few times a year...He is not much of an in game coach. Good offensive mind but he's cost the Saints a coupla games with his "cuteness".
1. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  2. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  3. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  4. Mike Smith (Falcons)  5. Steve Spagnuolo (Giants)  6. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  7. Mike Singletary (49ers)  8. Norv Turner (Chargers)  9. Brad Childress (Vikings)  10. Gary Kubiak (Texans)  
#31 | 1896 days ago

(Edited by jjh8857)
RespectTheStar wrote:
No, I dont think bonds was a great player...he was an is a cheater. If he was a great player, he wouldnt be at home on his couch, being blacklisted by a sport trying to clean up their image. Bonds has the most hallowed sports record in the history or records, and yet he cant find a job. The fact that Bellicheat had a horrendus coaching career with Browns only futher proves why he's not a great coach, unless he's cheating. You, my friend are the only person confusing fact with fiction. You continue to ignore the fact that he has been caught and admitted to cheating. You like the idea that he has 3 rings, and dont like the fact he's a CHEATER. Your the only sad case here.
He broke the rules.  He got caught.  He got punished.  You really will still contend that he's not a great coach?  You really still contend that Bonds isn't a great player?  You're delusional.  I definitely don't have the desire to engage in a steroids debate with someone like you either.  You've shown me your 'vast' knowledge of sports & issues already.

I mean make your case.  You have 10 guys listed as better coaches than Belichick.  Tell me why?  What is it about their 'accomplishments' that make them a better coach than him?  Talk about sad case.  You don't Belichick the person.  I'm sure somewhere along the way his team trounced your team & you haven't forgotten it.  So it isn't now about is he a good coach or a bad coach.  It's just about you not liking him.  Just like Bonds.  I'm sure at some game he wouldn't sign your baseball or your glove or you read some article from some jilted member of the media who Bonds didn't like.  So again it's not about whether or not he's great it's about the fact that you don't like him.  Yawn. 
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Andy Reid (Eagles)  4. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  5. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  6. Lovie Smith (Bears)  7. John Fox (Panthers)  8. Jack Del Rio (Jags)  9. Sean Payton (Saints)  10. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  
#32 | 1850 days ago

(Edited by craign123)
I  didn't realize how many terrible coaches there was in the nfl
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  3. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  4. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  5. Andy Reid (Eagles)  6. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  7. Mike Smith (Falcons)  8. Lovie Smith (Bears)  9. Brad Childress (Vikings)  10. Jim Caldwell (Colts)  
#33 | 1843 days ago

craign123 wrote:
I  didn't realize how many terrible coaches there was in the nfl
I know what you mean, I had a hard time filling in my top 10
1. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  2. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  3. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  4. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  5. Andy Reid (Eagles)  6. Sean Payton (Saints)  7. Tony Sparano (Dolphins)  8. Brad Childress (Vikings)  9. John Harbaugh (Ravens)  10. Mike Smith (Falcons)  
#34 | 1842 days ago

MarkTheShark wrote:
Same here.
If Fisher had the kind of talent the Patriots have every year, we would be talking about him winning 3 Super Bowls & not Beli-cheat.


Check out my college basketball poll:
http://www.faniq.com/poll/MARCH-MADNESS-OFFICE-POOLS-612192,7
Feel free to post a comment, as well.
1. Mike Tomlin (Steelers)  2. Jeff Fisher (Titans)  3. Bill Belichick (Patriots)  4. Andy Reid (Eagles)  5. Tom Coughlin (Giants)  6. John Harbaugh (Ravens)  7. Sean Payton (Saints)  8. Ken Whisenhunt (Cardinals)  9. John Fox (Panthers)  10. Lovie Smith (Bears)  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Rank the NFC North Scoring Leaders Week#1 9/4-8/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, NFC North, DET | 4 questions asked 08/31/14
24 predictions | Last by Matt1986
Rank the AFC East Scoring Leaders Week #1 9/7 /2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, AFC East, BUF | 4 questions asked 08/31/14
24 predictions | Last by Matt1986
Rank the NFC South Scoring Leaders Week #1 9/7/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, ATL, CAR | 4 questions asked 08/31/14
24 predictions | Last by Matt1986
Rank the NFC West Scoring Leaders Week #1 9/4-8/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, NFC West, ARI | 4 questions asked 08/31/14
24 predictions | Last by Matt1986
Rank the NFC East Scoring Leaders Week#1 9/7-8/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, NFC East, WAS | 4 questions asked 08/31/14
24 predictions | Last by Matt1986