Skip to Next Poll »
30
Have you ever experienced Ghost? (Edited 10/12/10 02:42AM by Jess)
real oneHave you ever experienced Ghost? <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 10/12/10 02:42AM by Jess)</span> Photo..........................not ur FanIQ experienceHave you ever experienced Ghost? <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 10/12/10 02:42AM by Jess)</span> Photo
| Closed on 10/12/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Personal | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
49 Fans 
57%a. yes
43%b. no

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#12 | 1908 days ago
TVO (+)

Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in Paramount Pictures' Ghost

They make good pottery......I can barely make an ashtray...
  
54 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1908 days ago
Irish22 (+)

I have never seen a ghost, but I have had a lot of unexplainable experiences in numerous houses, that I have lived in. So I can only wonder what "it" was.
yes   
#2 | 1908 days ago
michaelsiv (+)

 But i am seeing many ghosts in real life in the form of some lousy guys harming others, but really speaking the ghosts are harmless and they guide people, who are in trouble. I couldn't say with full confidence that there may not be ghosts, it might be an extra-sensory feelings that many experience leading to an assumption about the presence of ghosts. 
no  
#3 | 1908 days ago

No not really but I would like to ...if they ever exist....
no  
#4 | 1908 days ago

No, but I've seen some spooky stuff on TV (Unsolved Mysteries) that made me think twice about ever visiting any place that is considered haunted.
#5 | 1908 days ago

 yes ...me ....my shadow 
#6 | 1908 days ago

 No... I dont beleive in GHOST...
no  
#7 | 1908 days ago
suji_bella (+)

hotice wrote:
 yes ...me ....my shadow 
So when u r walking close ur eyes and walk ok.................. dont turn towards ur shadow..........
#8 | 1908 days ago

I haven't seen one but I guess anything is possible. Had a friend of mine who is a pretty level-headed guy who told me he was at his house watching TV one night and saw something in the corner of his eye, as he turned to see what it was he saw a figure of what he believed was his grandmother. The apparition then disappeared, he thought it was pretty weird to say the least. His grandmother was in the hospital which was about 2 or 3 miles down from his house. About ten minutes or so later, he received a call from his mom telling him that his grandmother had died. He isn't the kind of guy that would tell that to a lot of folks, and he wouldn't say it just to strike up a conversation. So, I just don't know... I can say I don't want to see one, it that counts for anything.
no  
#9 | 1908 days ago
mooser58 (+)

Do flashbacks count as ghosts?
no  
#10 | 1908 days ago
suji_bella (+)

mooser58 wrote:
Do flashbacks count as ghosts?
of course............. As u like.............. But i'm not a ghost........ pls dont get scaredof me.......
#11 | 1908 days ago

I don't believe in ghosts.
no  
#12 | 1908 days ago
TVO (+)

Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in Paramount Pictures' Ghost

They make good pottery......I can barely make an ashtray...
#13 | 1908 days ago

Yes,I've had serval encounters.I woke up & there was a white shape staring at  me-it was hovering right above me.I could make out the mouth & two eyes.I pulled my cover over my head & screamed ,"Go away I don't want you here!" I slowly uncovered my head & it wasn't there anymore.I've had someone stroking my hair- that's a weird feeling.i can feel when there is a presance.I can tell if it's male or female.I start to yawn uncontrolablily.I'd be just talking to my husband at nite in the frontroom & start to yawn.He's use to me saying ,"I know your there,i can feel you - will you please leave ." He'll see me start to yawn over & over -he'll stop talking & look around.I've seen my children get blankets pulled up on them when they were asleep.I don't mind them as long as I don't feel a strong violent vive.When I do - I yell - "In the name of the holy spirt of our Christ & God leave!" And I won't feel it after that.
yes   
#14 | 1908 days ago

No, Ghosts are scared of me. I look scarier than them anyway...
no  
#15 | 1908 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

I saw the movie! It wasn't the great experience it was built up to be in my opinion!
#16 | 1908 days ago

 Well if you count GF to that group..u may not be wrong ...then u will actually knw ghost is nothing more than that.... 
#17 | 1908 days ago

I never have. But I don't exactly go looking either...
#18 | 1908 days ago

I ain't afraid of no ghosts


yes   
#19 | 1908 days ago
bmcannon1 (+)

The Mcdonalds in Idabel Oklahoma (where i live). Several managers and workers quit working there. It is said that a little girl likes to play tricks on peaple. Such as unplugging computers and cash registers, locking the bathroom doors after closing hours when workers are cleaning, making the lights flash on and off when it is closed......the police actually witnessed this thinking it was being broken into but no one was there and the lights stopped flicking on and off while they were searching the place. As soon as they had locked it back up the lights started going on and off again for about 10 miutes and this continued through the night setting off the alarms. An electrician was called to check for shortings in the wires....none were found. It got so bad that the Mcdonalds was relocated to a new place. The old one is chained and shut and boarded up. The police have still reported the lights coming on and going off....the electricity has been shut off for over two years. You can read more about this by simply searching for....Haunted Mcdonalds in Idabel Ok.
#20 | 1908 days ago
myonlinechat (+)

bmcannon1 wrote:
The Mcdonalds in Idabel Oklahoma (where i live). Several managers and workers quit working there. It is said that a little girl likes to play tricks on peaple. Such as unplugging computers and cash registers, locking the bathroom doors after closing hours when workers are cleaning, making the lights flash on and off when it is closed......the police actually witnessed this thinking it was being broken into but no one was there and the lights stopped flicking on and off while they were searching the place. As soon as they had locked it back up the lights started going on and off again for about 10 miutes and this continued through the night setting off the alarms. An electrician was called to check for shortings in the wires....none were found. It got so bad that the Mcdonalds was relocated to a new place. The old one is chained and shut and boarded up. The police have still reported the lights coming on and going off....the electricity has been shut off for over two years. You can read more about this by simply searching for....Haunted Mcdonalds in Idabel Ok.
Hey Barton this J, I had my friend sign up today so I can give yall high fives so I am on his account, just waiting fo mine to get back up I did what you told me to do, I did get in touch with all moderator, and all are GHOST, and ChristiSunshine said just stop emailing everybody and let Jess handle it. I was just telling you about this creep/stalker I met through FanIQ and he got my email, and now I cannot get on my FanIQ account I got in touch with all and Jess as you mention but ChristiSunShine told me to wait for Jess, I am not rejoining, hope to get my account back and chat with you soon take care J keeping you posted, now I Cannot Login My FanIQ, stalkers whats the problem why why why I that J is Married, thanks Barton but nothing has been done yet, d I do not have an account to log into, hope this does not happen to someone else. Also my friend cannot send messages becuase it said for new user he has sent out the max, I know from me ha ha cause I was getting in touch with all my new Buddies and other Moderators, but look where I am at, no were and plus canot ge into my account. Wow Give a hand to FanIQ IT Department are job requirments for IT background keeping up to date on how to work computers today, It should not take this long and a person contacts them while they are online an yet to email you, I email everything to all and who all need to know. Just hope no one else has to go through this again take care from J hope to chat with you soon back on my own account.
#21 | 1908 days ago
Anthonyg7575 (+)

The movie, yes....

An actual ghost? ROTFLMAO.......please...
yes   
#22 | 1908 days ago

My answer is Yes and just that.
yes   
#23 | 1907 days ago

Yes I have seen the movie Ghostbuster's.
Also seen the movie Ghost.
Also the movie Casper The Friendly Ghost.

<whispers> if I tell you I have seen a ghost will you tell the doctor I been seeing? If so change my answer to no please! 
yes   
#24 | 1907 days ago
SDsports (+)

I do all the time. Sometimes when i am laying down, and i have been asleep for maybe an hour, i will wake up and swear i see someone in the corner or by my Bedroom door, just standing there.  And at least 4 times last month i could swear that there was a giant  spider coming down from the ceiling toward me,  but when i run like a litte girl to the light switch, theres never anything there!   MAN I HAVE ISSUES!
yes   
#25 | 1907 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

(Edited by NorseHeathen)
On a few occasions early in life.  I lived on a farm where the man and wife that built the farm lived there until he (Mr. Dugger) died.  Attributed to an accident, he was a paraplegic and in a wheel for the last part of his life and they had an "early" elevator put into the house that went from the cellar to the second floor.  We were the 4th family to buy the farm after Mr. Dugger passed, and every once in a while when the house was quiet, you could hear an elevator sound in the house going up from the cellar or down from the second floor; the elevator had long since been removed.  It was very interesting.  My opinion, he was a man who put everything into a house and a piece of land, but just couldn't leave the place he loved.

Another impression is that he was a good man to his family and children.  The only other "example" of his presence came on a Halloween night when my parents let my brother sister and I have a few friends over for a sleep over.  Before midnight, after telling ghost stories and, of course, sharing the story of our "personal ghost", we decided to count the chimes from the grandfather clock as midnight was approaching.  Midnight came and the clock chimed twelve, then after a short pause--thirteen.  I could just imagine a grandpa playing a prank on his grandkids--chuckling around the corner.  I missed the house after we moved, there were some great memories.

That's it though.....I haven't had a single experience since.

yes   
#26 | 1907 days ago

No never met one.
no  
#27 | 1907 days ago

 I am the friendly ghost.............
no  
#28 | 1907 days ago
normski77 (+)

cant say iv ever seen a ghost,but i get flashbacks to my car accident,and,more recently my house-fire.it bothers me greatly
no  
#29 | 1907 days ago

No i have not but i am ready for one
no  
#30 | 1907 days ago

 yes but a friend got rid of it
#31 | 1907 days ago

I have never seen a ghost (or whatever) and up intil a year ago I thought ghosts were nothing but a bunch of BS, But I moved a year ago and about a month after I moved in extremely strange and unexplainable things occurred. It wasnt until the third or fourth incident that I really started to wonder just what the he!! is goin on here. I had plastic plant branches bend and then snap back without reason, I had stacked clothes suddenly fall off the couch for absolutely no reason, strange sounds and noises but the kicker was a screen door to the foyer suddenly slammed 3 times one nite (about 10 feet from where I was) as I was goin to bed. I turned the light on in the foyer thinking someone was breaking in and noone there... all windows shut. Weird to say the least. I called mt daughter the next day and was telling her and she said I should research the house to see if anyone had died in it. I couldnt find any evidence of a death in the housde but did find out that I lived only 1/4 mile from where there had been one of the larger TB Hospitals in the midwest back at the turn of the century. More than 40,000 people died there under terrible and horrific circumstances. It didnt take long to start to uncover local stories and myths about the haunted midwest TB hospitals.
The strange occurances in my house always seem to occur in the same part of the house and my animals do not go near that portion of that room .... weird huh?
Im not afraid of ghosts, have never seen one and Im still not sure what to make of all the strange happenings but surfice to say ... Im a little more open to the idea that maybe theres more in this world than what we SEE.
#32 | 1907 days ago

zzj000 wrote:
I have never seen a ghost (or whatever) and up intil a year ago I thought ghosts were nothing but a bunch of BS, But I moved a year ago and about a month after I moved in extremely strange and unexplainable things occurred. It wasnt until the third or fourth incident that I really started to wonder just what the he!! is goin on here. I had plastic plant branches bend and then snap back without reason, I had stacked clothes suddenly fall off the couch for absolutely no reason, strange sounds and noises but the kicker was a screen door to the foyer suddenly slammed 3 times one nite (about 10 feet from where I was) as I was goin to bed. I turned the light on in the foyer thinking someone was breaking in and noone there... all windows shut. Weird to say the least. I called mt daughter the next day and was telling her and she said I should research the house to see if anyone had died in it. I couldnt find any evidence of a death in the housde but did find out that I lived only 1/4 mile from where there had been one of the larger TB Hospitals in the midwest back at the turn of the century. More than 40,000 people died there under terrible and horrific circumstances. It didnt take long to start to uncover local stories and myths about the haunted midwest TB hospitals.
The strange occurances in my house always seem to occur in the same part of the house and my animals do not go near that portion of that room .... weird huh?
Im not afraid of ghosts, have never seen one and Im still not sure what to make of all the strange happenings but surfice to say ... Im a little more open to the idea that maybe theres more in this world than what we SEE.
Go ahead and start writing your movie.
no  
#33 | 1907 days ago

(Edited by icedee)
BikerBaby wrote:
Yes,I've had serval encounters.I woke up & there was a white shape staring at  me-it was hovering right above me.I could make out the mouth & two eyes.I pulled my cover over my head & screamed ,"Go away I don't want you here!" I slowly uncovered my head & it wasn't there anymore.I've had someone stroking my hair- that's a weird feeling.i can feel when there is a presance.I can tell if it's male or female.I start to yawn uncontrolablily.I'd be just talking to my husband at nite in the frontroom & start to yawn.He's use to me saying ,"I know your there,i can feel you - will you please leave ." He'll see me start to yawn over & over -he'll stop talking & look around.I've seen my children get blankets pulled up on them when they were asleep.I don't mind them as long as I don't feel a strong violent vive.When I do - I yell - "In the name of the holy spirt of our Christ & God leave!" And I won't feel it after that.
Too much tequila before you go to bed will do this to you....
no  
#34 | 1907 days ago

I don't think liquid plummer will work on this hair clog
no  
#35 | 1907 days ago

I dont know that I can say Ive seen ghosts, but ons everal occasions  I have felt spirits around me!

Ive been told I have the gift of seeing sprits.. In my life time I have had several experiences that were unexplained! 

Just recently, a few months ago I had a pet(cat of 10 yrs old) that was about to pass.I went to bed that evening all sad & praying for my kitty, then all of a sudden I felt this sense of energy, like peacefulnness pass thru me and I felt this odd presence in my room over me telling me everything was going to be allright!  The next am my kitty passed and I was okay. She is at peace now!
yes   
#36 | 1700 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

 Yes.  I once stayed at a friend's house that was haunted.  When I'd visit, my keys would wind up in a different spot than where I left them...stuff like that.  One night I stayed at his house cuz i was too drunk to drive home.  I smoked at the time.  The ashtray was in the center of a coffee table that was about 3 feet squared.  I'd turn around to find my cigarette standing up on it's butt end on the very edge of the coffee table.  It happened two or three times that morning.   As the others woke up, I told them what happened.  I did play a trick on one of the guys who stayed there that night.  He went down the hall to tell one of the people who lived there what happened.  I stood my cigarette up as I followed him down the hall.  When we got back to the living room, he ran down the hall screaming like a little school girl.  
yes   
#37 | 1700 days ago
denver_broncos_8869 (+)

ChristiSunshine wrote:
 Yes.  I once stayed at a friend's house that was haunted.  When I'd visit, my keys would wind up in a different spot than where I left them...stuff like that.  One night I stayed at his house cuz i was too drunk to drive home.  I smoked at the time.  The ashtray was in the center of a coffee table that was about 3 feet squared.  I'd turn around to find my cigarette standing up on it's butt end on the very edge of the coffee table.  It happened two or three times that morning.   As the others woke up, I told them what happened.  I did play a trick on one of the guys who stayed there that night.  He went down the hall to tell one of the people who lived there what happened.  I stood my cigarette up as I followed him down the hall.  When we got back to the living room, he ran down the hall screaming like a little school girl.  
that sounds really funny. nice prank.
#38 | 1697 days ago
tweto_coaino13 (+)

I believe that there are thousands of other creatures in this world but we can't see them by the will of God.. 



This is the first true picture of the Otherworld creatures...kills owner..

btw...this pic is 100% reall..
yes   
#39 | 1697 days ago
tweto_coaino13 (+)

Almost forgot again..don't worry cuz there are angels among us..
yes   
#40 | 1697 days ago
Amely (+)

tweto_coaino13 wrote:
I believe that there are thousands of other creatures in this world but we can't see them by the will of God.. 



This is the first true picture of the Otherworld creatures...kills owner..

btw...this pic is 100% reall..
Very scary, I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight.
yes   
#41 | 1697 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Nah....no worries....easily slain with a sword...
yes   
#42 | 1681 days ago

NEVER SEE ONE, BUT I BELIEVE THEY ARE , LOOK
    
no  
#43 | 1681 days ago

HELL--O  NO
#44 | 1680 days ago

I used to live in an old farm house that was originally a log cabin.  The house was in my girl friends family ever since it was built and 3 people died in the house. I never actually saw anything or anyone, but I was in the kitchen one day doing dishes and the radio came on all by itself. Another time I was looking for something in the living room ad all the lights came on, that happened a few times. I was sitting on the couch one day with my girl friends daughter and the tray for the dvd player opened up and nobody touched anything.  Another time I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up in the morning, everything was turned off and the candles I had lit were blown out and the wicks were trimmed. There was a rocking chair on the porch that would rock all by itself and there was no wind blowing at all. Every once in awhile, you could hear someone walk across the upstairs floor. Just little things happened and there was no reason to be afraid, but yet I knew someone was in the house. Who ever it was was a friendly spirit or ghost. There were cold spots in the house too. None of the family members would live there beause they were all told that the house was haunted. Of  course I had to tell them my stories and when I moved out finally one of the cousins moved in but there wasn't much activity for awhile, then it started for them. Whoever it was seemed to want to take care of me or who ever lived there.Everytime I go to visit my friend, we always walk over to the old farm house and sit on the porch. The rocking chair still rocks.
yes   
#45 | 1675 days ago
Blonde_Kitten (+)

 My house in WA was haunted... hated going to sleep at night when I was little. Had that fear of turning over in bed and seeing someone standing there.. I did see him alot, tall, burly man. top hat, long coat all black watching me...terrified me. Had that feeling he wanted me gone. Now here in NC.. I do have activity.. but I dont feel threatened... they love to rattle pots and pans in the kitchen, talk, open my dresser drawers and take crap out... and use to tease the hell out of my dog. Keeps me company.
#46 | 1672 days ago

After about 12 beers I hear all kinds of things!!
yes   
#47 | 1672 days ago

Amely wrote:
Very scary, I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight.
Yep, I've seen that photo. It's old, and do remember, if they're sea creatures yet undiscovered, there surely are walking about. And yes, I haven't seen but have felt. I have had visits from family members when I was really in need.
#48 | 1672 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
 Yes.  I once stayed at a friend's house that was haunted.  When I'd visit, my keys would wind up in a different spot than where I left them...stuff like that.  One night I stayed at his house cuz i was too drunk to drive home.  I smoked at the time.  The ashtray was in the center of a coffee table that was about 3 feet squared.  I'd turn around to find my cigarette standing up on it's butt end on the very edge of the coffee table.  It happened two or three times that morning.   As the others woke up, I told them what happened.  I did play a trick on one of the guys who stayed there that night.  He went down the hall to tell one of the people who lived there what happened.  I stood my cigarette up as I followed him down the hall.  When we got back to the living room, he ran down the hall screaming like a little school girl.  
He did what you should have done. That kind of stuff I don't find funny at all. You don't have to tell me twice to get out!!
#49 | 1672 days ago

noti4 wrote:
NEVER SEE ONE, BUT I BELIEVE THEY ARE , LOOK
    
And the ghost is not staring at their best ASSESTS either.....
#50 | 1672 days ago

noti4 wrote:
NEVER SEE ONE, BUT I BELIEVE THEY ARE , LOOK
    
Btw, I wonder what their going as......
#51 | 1672 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

murphyiv wrote:
He did what you should have done. That kind of stuff I don't find funny at all. You don't have to tell me twice to get out!!
 I wasn't scared.  Why should I puss up and run from something that can't hurt me?
yes   
#52 | 1671 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
 I wasn't scared.  Why should I puss up and run from something that can't hurt me?
Well, when a unseen force moves objects, be very scared. You were just not what it wanted..Good for you. And puss n up is ok for a girl.
#53 | 1670 days ago

Yes I think I saw the 1908 Cubs appear briefly  in the playoffs, only to lose 4-3 in the 2003  NLCS to the Marlins.lol
yes   
#54 | 1670 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
 I wasn't scared.  Why should I puss up and run from something that can't hurt me?
Exactly!!! See post #56
yes   

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
What would you do?
Asked by Wizard31508 | Locker Room, Personal | 1 questions asked 12/12/12
12 opinions | 14 comments | Last by icfeet
Mating Season
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Personal | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 29 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Punchy & Delighted
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/20/14
7 opinions | 35 comments | Last by huskerdoug2009
hope this helps
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/22/14
5 opinions | 11 comments | Last by huskerdoug2009
Filter Error 10/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
11 opinions | 44 comments | Last by huskerdoug2009