Welcome to FanIQ Photos

Submit a Photo


Need help? » Learn more about FanIQ photos

More NCAA Women's Softball Photos

1-15 of 89 photos

Elvis - NCAA Women's Softball PhotoThe Wounded Warriors - NCAA Women's Softball PhotoI don't always hit Home Runs but when I do I LOOK GOOD doing it...:) - NCAA Women's Softball Photo
No Crying in Softball Tournament - NCAA Women's Softball PhotoAnother Summer on the diamonds - NCAA Women's Softball PhotoGONE - NCAA Women's Softball Photo
handsome :) - NCAA Women's Softball Photobatter up - NCAA Women's Softball Photoboundrywaters - NCAA Women's Softball Photo
Dirty Birds Softball  - NCAA Women's Softball PhotoAt the fields - NCAA Women's Softball Photosoftballs - NCAA Women's Softball Photo
HORSEMEN SOFTBALL - NCAA Women's Softball PhotoSoftball (I'm a little scrappy) - NCAA Women's Softball PhotoJust Showing off! LOL - NCAA Women's Softball Photo
1-15 of 89 photos

Collected by 1 Fan
unopescatore
View Collection

Now Viewing:



batter up

batter up - NCAA Women's Softball Photo

FanIQ's Rating: 9.7 (3 votes)
Submitted Jan 19th, 2012
by: unopescatore

Sport: NCAA Women's Softball

Tagged as:
  No Tags...



  
31 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 952 days ago

Looks like you got a bite Joe, lol, naomi wants to get to know you. Welcome to the Q!
oh and cool pic....
#2 | 952 days ago
unopescatore (+)

Ya saw that huh...I'll wind up in a bath tub of ice with my kidneys missing. lol That was not my intention. lol Naomi is a nice name though. :)
#3 | 952 days ago

That Tramp!
#4 | 952 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
That Tramp!
Lmao, didn't she hit you up a couple of months ago?
#5 | 952 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Lmao, didn't she hit you up a couple of months ago?
We had big plans.  We were gonna share shear sheep together.  We were gonna see the Casbah.
#6 | 952 days ago
unopescatore (+)

JenX63 wrote:
Lmao, didn't she hit you up a couple of months ago?
yea...but I still have one kidney left....I'm coming Naomi!!!!!!!!!

I'll put a new pic up next week....see if I can get her to bite again.
#7 | 952 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
We had big plans.  We were gonna share shear sheep together.  We were gonna see the Casbah.
Then its good you found out now, before you western union that money.
#8 | 952 days ago
unopescatore (+)

I told her I only deal in GOLD. :)
#9 | 952 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Then its good you found out now, before you western union that money.
before I..??

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
#10 | 952 days ago
unopescatore (+)

I'm outta here.....Naomi....my love....I'm on my way.....make sure there's ice in the tub baby!!!! I'm outta respect anyway. have a great night.
#11 | 952 days ago

Or attract her brother!
#12 | 952 days ago

All kidding aside. She's been around on the web for awhile. Copy her email addresss in your google bar and click search. Here's just one example I found that I liked...

Hello my name is naomi i saw your profile
in netlog.(naomindaye@yahoo.com)
i just having some feeling on
you that is why i want you contact me
with this my email address
(naomindaye@yahoo.com) so that i
will give you my pictures for you to
know who …

posted by r_ndaye6
28 September 2011

#13 | 952 days ago

Now I'm getting pissed. I just found this on my photo of Minutes before Kickoff....Grrr...
Hi am vevida!
please how are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile on i read it and took interest in it if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(vevida_2v@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.It's never my desire to remain what I am now,but struggling to become what am.
Lots of love
vevida
#14 | 952 days ago

DallasFan55 wrote:
Now I'm getting pissed. I just found this on my photo of Minutes before Kickoff....Grrr...
Hi am vevida!
please how are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile on i read it and took interest in it if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(vevida_2v@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.It's never my desire to remain what I am now,but struggling to become what am.
Lots of love
vevida
I like velveeta.
#15 | 952 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
I like velveeta.
With macaroni or nachos?
#16 | 952 days ago

Smokesfan wrote:
With macaroni or nachos?
yup
#17 | 952 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
I like velveeta.
LOL! C'mon Jack... for once in my life I'm trying ta be serious... Now yah went and took away my anger....oh well guess I'll go back to football.. ;)
#18 | 952 days ago

Smokesfan wrote:
With macaroni or nachos?
And don't forget the velveeta grilled cheese sand... It's the BOMB!!!
#19 | 951 days ago
unopescatore (+)

How did you guys/gals know I posted a picture....does it prompt you or something?
#20 | 951 days ago

If we follow you it shows up in our feed. You really are a newbie Joe.
#21 | 951 days ago
unopescatore (+)

JenX63 wrote:
If we follow you it shows up in our feed. You really are a newbie Joe.
I see, well I'm kind of a newbie.....I'm still getting use to people calling me Joe....I still think they're talking to someone else.    Thank you Jen, do you mind if I come to you with any Q, questions?
#22 | 951 days ago

why? Isn't your name Joe? Sure i'll help however I can, also so you know, anyone with a gold star are moderators and they are here to help people navigate the site to get the best from it.
#23 | 951 days ago
unopescatore (+)

JenX63 wrote:
why? Isn't your name Joe? Sure i'll help however I can, also so you know, anyone with a gold star are moderators and they are here to help people navigate the site to get the best from it.
no it's my name....I would just assume people would say "unopescatore".....but Joe is much easier to type. Thanks again Jen.....btw.....BIG BLUE!!!!!
#24 | 951 days ago

NINERS
#25 | 951 days ago
Nick__ (+)

DallasFan55 wrote:
All kidding aside. She's been around on the web for awhile. Copy her email addresss in your google bar and click search. Here's just one example I found that I liked...

Hello my name is naomi i saw your profile
in netlog.(naomindaye@yahoo.com)
i just having some feeling on
you that is why i want you contact me
with this my email address
(naomindaye@yahoo.com) so that i
will give you my pictures for you to
know who …

posted by r_ndaye6
28 September 2011

 that tramp!  She sent me the same email last month!   (hahahaha)
#26 | 948 days ago
unopescatore (+)

JenX63 wrote:
NINERS
yea...how'd that work out for ya. :)
#27 | 820 days ago

lol
nice pic. Still like the horny one though!!! wink
#28 | 819 days ago
unopescatore (+)

(Edited 05/31/12 9:38AM by unopescatore)
devil  horny 24/7 Kate!!!!!


I kinda look fat in that pic. indecision
#29 | 819 days ago

Lol.... Funny!! 
No you don't look fat, you look good!
#30 | 819 days ago
unopescatore (+)

kmj22 wrote:
Lol.... Funny!! 
No you don't look fat, you look good!
that's very nice of u....but I do fat cause of the way I'm standing. u're so sweet. lol
#31 | 819 days ago

Lol....

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends