NFL Quiz   10 Questions

Maximum Points  +226

Created By: flyty49
Scores to Beat
1.
drewr13
213.8

2.
HouTxFan
189.9

3.

Avg. Rating
8.2
Times Taken
54


Tags: NFL | Houston Texans

Report Inappropriate Quiz
Houston Texans
General question son the Houston Texans.
IQ POINTS 10.0

Bob McNair owns 95% of the Houston Texans, who does the other 5% belong to?
sam_the_texan
Harris County
Mario Williams
Reliant Energy
Bob McNair owns 95% of the Houston Texans, who does the other 5% belong to?
Question 1 of 10 1