Welcome to FanIQ Videos

Submit a YouTube Video


Need help? » Learn more about FanIQ videos

More Jess's Seattle Seahawks Videos

9 videos

Video-49ers @ Seahawks 12/23/12-YouTube
49ers @ Seahawks 12/23/12
7/9/13
Video-Legion of Boom -YouTube
Legion of Boom
2/20/13
Video-12th Man Scream-YouTube
12th Man Scream
1/14/11
Video-Jordan McCabe Wows the Seahawks-YouTube
Jordan McCabe Wows the Seahawks
1/14/11
Video-Seattle Seahawks '08 Week Three: Much Better-YouTube
Seattle Seahawks '08 Week Three: Much Better - 10 Comment
9/25/08
Video-Seattle Seahawks '08 Week One: Ouch-YouTube
Seattle Seahawks '08 Week One: Ouch - 2 Comment
9/25/08
Video-12th Man Tribute-YouTube
12th Man Tribute - 15 Comment
7/11/07
Video-Wistrom's Halloween Bash-YouTube
Wistrom's Halloween Bash - 1 Comment
4/16/07
Video-Super Bowl XL-YouTube
Super Bowl XL
3/27/07
 
9 videos

Now Viewing:




12th Man Tribute

12th Man Tribute


FanIQ's Rating: 5.5 (2 votes)
Submitted 7/11/07
by: Jess


Sport: NFL

Tagged as:
No tags...

Share this Video

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#16 | 2538 days ago

COWBOYBLOG wrote:

Where there is smoke,  there is fire. 

 

 

Congrats Seatle AV Club,  you are the 12th man.

Scientifically speaking that is a fallacy.  In many cases smoke happens before there is fire.  Secondly it seems you know little to nothing about about Stadium Acoustics.  The same accusation has gone on with a lot of Stadiums in the NFL, and usually the accusations come from a losing team.   If you look at the shape of a stadium it's not just round it's in the shape of a cone.  The Structure it's self is made mostly of steel and concrete which have a very good echoing effect to it.  Add the sound of a thousand fans, and a lot of echoing, it will travel to the center of the field and then reflect again off the floor of the stadium to the roof of the stadium.  If their is no roof the sound will not echo, however in Seattle there is a partial enclosure which will refract some of the sound back into the stadium keeping the noise level on a steady increase.  (Of course I am merely wasting my breath with you, I am certain, but I figure I'll try to give you yet one more chance to be less of a jerk.)


And I did the counting for you that's 13 lines.
  
15 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 2538 days ago

Does anyone else realize the seahawks got busted last year for pumping crowd noise with speakers?

 

Who is this video celebrating?   Who is the 12th man in Seatle?  The Audio Video Club?

#2 | 2538 days ago

COWBOYBLOG wrote:

Does anyone else realize the seahawks got busted last year for pumping crowd noise with speakers?

 

Who is this video celebrating?   Who is the 12th man in Seatle?  The Audio Video Club?

They didn't get busted for anything, the Giants were belly-aching about it because of all the false starts that were caused. They were investigated but found nothing; get your facts straight before making accusations.
#3 | 2538 days ago

Jess wrote:
They didn't get busted for anything, the Giants were belly-aching about it because of all the false starts that were caused. They were investigated but found nothing; get your facts straight before making accusations.

Where there is smoke,  there is fire. 

 

 

Congrats Seatle AV Club,  you are the 12th man.

#4 | 2538 days ago

COWBOYBLOG wrote:

Where there is smoke,  there is fire. 

 

 

Congrats Seatle AV Club,  you are the 12th man.

The only smoke was sniveling of a whining coach. Squeeky wheel gets the grease I guess...I'm not going to justify your snide remarks about a loud stadium by letting you get to me. However, I would like to see some concrete evidence backing up your assumptions and comments. Funny - other than speculative blogs written by people such as yourself, it doesn't exist.
#5 | 2538 days ago

COWBOYBLOG wrote:

Where there is smoke,  there is fire. 

 

 

Congrats Seatle AV Club,  you are the 12th man.

Scientifically speaking that is a fallacy.  In many cases smoke happens before there is fire.  Secondly it seems you know little to nothing about about Stadium Acoustics.  The same accusation has gone on with a lot of Stadiums in the NFL, and usually the accusations come from a losing team.   If you look at the shape of a stadium it's not just round it's in the shape of a cone.  The Structure it's self is made mostly of steel and concrete which have a very good echoing effect to it.  Add the sound of a thousand fans, and a lot of echoing, it will travel to the center of the field and then reflect again off the floor of the stadium to the roof of the stadium.  If their is no roof the sound will not echo, however in Seattle there is a partial enclosure which will refract some of the sound back into the stadium keeping the noise level on a steady increase.  (Of course I am merely wasting my breath with you, I am certain, but I figure I'll try to give you yet one more chance to be less of a jerk.)


And I did the counting for you that's 13 lines.
#6 | 2538 days ago

I worked in the industry. 

#7 | 2538 days ago

COWBOYBLOG wrote:

I worked in the industry. 

Wow, an acoustics engineer, a Division I College QB, no doubt a Championship winning HS Football Coach, and I am certain you played 12 years in the NFL.  What haven't you done?

Or when you say you were in the industry, you mean installing car stereo systems on the side?

Really man, it doesn't hurt to not know everything you should try it once.
#8 | 2538 days ago

"""Scientifically speaking that is a fallacy.  In many cases smoke happens before there is fire. """

 

 

What a geek?   

 

Please stop following me around posting nonsense directed towards me.  Think about it.  Why would someone say that in a response during any conversation?

 

 You are ruining this site.

#9 | 2537 days ago

(Edited 08/14/07 5:58PM by Nate)
COWBOYBLOG wrote:

"""Scientifically speaking that is a fallacy.  In many cases smoke happens before there is fire. """

 

 

What a geek?   

 

Please stop following me around posting nonsense directed towards me.  Think about it.  Why would someone say that in a response during any conversation?

 

 You are ruining this site.

Am I really?  I'm ruining the site?

Aside from this video, which poll have you posted on that I have responded to you that wasn't a Cowboys poll?  Imagine that, the Dallas Cowboys League Commissioner talking in forums pertaining to the Cowboys or on polls regarding the team. I'll tell you what, don't talk to my friend (who I am sure knows more about her Seahawks than you do-about anything) like she doesn't know what she is talking about, and I will pretend that you don't exist.  (Which won't be hard, you don't even have a name.)

By the way are you telling me I'm a geek, or are you asking me? 
#10 | 2537 days ago

COWBOYBLOG wrote:

"""Scientifically speaking that is a fallacy.  In many cases smoke happens before there is fire. """

 

 

What a geek?   

 

Please stop following me around posting nonsense directed towards me.  Think about it.  Why would someone say that in a response during any conversation?

 

 You are ruining this site.

Why do you have to be so spiteful? He isn't ruining the site; he's actually an excellent Mod and Commissioner. He betters the site by bringing a lot of ideas forth, and bringing things in that might otherwise have been overlooked (I'm sure you may know this by some recent personal experience....) - and until you know the inner workings of FanIQ through either commissioning or moderating, I suggest you....once again....get your facts straight before spouting off mindless ramblings.

In other news....Getting closer to regular season!!
#11 | 2537 days ago

Jess wrote:
Why do you have to be so spiteful? He isn't ruining the site; he's actually an excellent Mod and Commissioner. He betters the site by bringing a lot of ideas forth, and bringing things in that might otherwise have been overlooked (I'm sure you may know this by some recent personal experience....) - and until you know the inner workings of FanIQ through either commissioning or moderating, I suggest you....once again....get your facts straight before spouting off mindless ramblings.

In other news....Getting closer to regular season!!
Don't bother telling him what I do.  He has his mind made up, and once that happens he'll never listen to reason.  He'll be much happier thinking that I am actually out to get him, lurking around every corner to seize the opportunity to lunge out after him. 

In response to your other news, I can't wait for the regular season to start.  The only down side I can see is the fact that I'll have so much more work to contend with this season.
#12 | 2537 days ago

Lets go.  This is going to be fast,  so keep up.  Then direct me toward the ignore button.

 

Relevant Industy I worked in

After my athletic career, during graduate school,  I worked in Game Managment

 

NFL rules regarding speakers

Teams are allowed to have four speakers on the field, but they must be located between the goal line and the 20-yard line, and must be pointed away from the team benches on the sidelines. Any noise from those speakers must stop once the play clock starts during a visiting team's possession.

 

Quotes from a news article about the Crowd noise after the complaint but before the investigation:

Both the Seahawks and New York Giants have been notified the NFL will be monitoring this weekend's game, according to a league source, and the notice mentioned allegations that artificial noise has been piped into Seattle's stadium.

The notice did not specify who alleged the noise of the crowd at Qwest Field had been enhanced, but both teams were informed that the league's observers will be watching for violations of the NFL's crowd-noise policy.

 

Logic

Speeding tickets will go down when the state police start sending letters to everyone letting them know where they will be watching for speeders.

1st Personal attack from a moderator in this thread

 (Of course I am merely wasting my breath with you, I am certain, but I figure I'll try to give you yet one more chance to be less of a jerk.)

My calm response to personal attack

I worked in the industry

 

Subsequent Personal Attack from same "moderator"

Wow, an acoustics engineer, a Division I College QB, no doubt a Championship winning HS Football Coach, and I am certain you played 12 years in the NFL.  What haven't you done?

Or when you say you were in the industry, you mean installing car stereo systems on the side?


Really man, it doesn't hurt to not know everything you should try it once.

 

 

Where is the ignore button?

#13 | 2537 days ago

No I am pretty sure the second one was more of me marveling at you.  Like hero worship with out the hero or the worship.  The ignore button is me not hitting the reply button.
#14 | 2537 days ago
(+)

COWBOYBLOG wrote:

I worked in the industry. 

the all male adult video industry? just kidding man. just letting you know if you leave yourself open like that again , your gonna get it again. oh and your a cowgirl fan and nate is allready exceeding my limt for friends that like the cowgirls.
#15 | 2512 days ago

COWBOYBLOG wrote:

Does anyone else realize the seahawks got busted last year for pumping crowd noise with speakers?

 

Who is this video celebrating?   Who is the 12th man in Seatle?  The Audio Video Club?

Seattle was never actually busted for it neither were the giants, they were accused of boosting crowd noise with speakers, but it was proven wrong.

 

and the 12th man is seattle seahawk fans.


Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends